Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney: Wild Thing

• Start Topic

Whit's dad only cares about himself and his weekly Grecian formula treatment (shoe polish black shade). 

Her husband seems like a patient loving man. I love how he approached user dad with kindness and compassion, and supports whit with helping him, even though he probably knows it will end in disappointment. 

Whit needs a younger, fun castmate play with next season. I want handstand tweaking times 2.

• Love 1

So many questions:

-WTAF?

-daughter's upcycling project for home-ec?

-Maybe your sense of style is one of the reasons Lisa looks down at you? 

-How much did she pay for that outfit? and,...

-does she have any idea how much wine -or real clothes- that could buy?

-She really thinks she looks good, doesn't she?

-How hard were passersby laughing? and could she hear it?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/13/2021 at 9:41 AM, SweetieDarling said:

So many questions:

-WTAF?

-daughter's upcycling project for home-ec?

-Maybe your sense of style is one of the reasons Lisa looks down at you? 

-How much did she pay for that outfit? and,...

-does she have any idea how much wine -or real clothes- that could buy?

-She really thinks she looks good, doesn't she?

-How hard were passersby laughing? and could she hear it?

I think big blonde hair sent me the link with that and I followed it and the pants were $13. For some reason when I search my email it’s not showing up

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Her Dad is an addict hair dresser.  She slept with her boss while both were married to other people.  I don't know anything about her Mom.  She really is trash to me.  Yes, you aren't your Mom or Dad but you slept with your married boss.  Trash.

• Love 6
On 12/16/2021 at 2:18 PM, Dirtybubble said:

So does anybody know if it's true or not that Justin Rose is being sued ??

Interesting that the alleged charge is about running a pyramid scheme when Whitney was so thrilled about Jen’s situation. 

The source is meaww, a news site from India - hadn’t heard of them before this.

https://meaww.com/why-whitney-rose-husband-justin-rose-sued-pyramid-scheme-rhoslc-real-housewive-bravo

• Useful 1
On 12/5/2020 at 12:55 AM, heatherchandler said:

He walked into the wig shop and requested that 90s era Nikki Sixx

E7DA92D4-1692-4242-AE47-A4C1837D206B.jpeg

8C5A8F1C-CE50-4DD7-875E-7A3D9C5369A9.jpeg

Omg I kept thinking why does Whitney's dad remind me of a rock star from the 80s. I guess I got the decade wrong, but he does have rock star hair after all. 

• Love 4

Watched a youtube thing about Whitney's jewelry line.  Straight from Alibaba.  Compared a necklace going for $3-$4 on Alibaba and one Whitney is charging $60 for and it is the exact same thing.  It was the same with all the products this vid showed.  LAME!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
On 2/21/2024 at 6:48 PM, Natalie68 said:

Watched a youtube thing about Whitney's jewelry line.  Straight from Alibaba.  Compared a necklace going for $3-$4 on Alibaba and one Whitney is charging $60 for and it is the exact same thing.  It was the same with all the products this vid showed.  LAME!

So next year when Meredith gets into trouble and tries to take the attention off of herself by threatening that she knows Whitney's secrets = we'll know what she's talking about! 😂

• LOL 6