Type keyword(s) to search

Shahs in the Media

• Start Topic

Parido told TMZ Tuesday that she and Shouhed are "done" and that she would be giving him back her engagement ring.

"He's getting everything back, I didn't take anything, so I don't want a dollar from him, I wasted enough time," Parido added. "I'm ready to move on and be happy."

but:

Parido, 26, cited irreconcilable differences and is seeking spousal support, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

what?

andplusalso, Mike is damb near 40 still acting a donkey ass fool?

• Love 1

^^ can't get blood from a stone.  If she knows his sosh, maybe they already ran the asset search and that's that.  

I'm a little fuzzy on the details.  He cheated years ago, but since they'd begun dating, and she just found out?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Huh. Mike also said on WHHL that Jessica was NOT seeking spousal support. I kind of like Jessica a little more for just dropping Mike and washing her hands of him so I hope it's true.

I think it was linked in Mike's thread but Jessica clarified that she wasn't seeking spousal support and that it was a clerical error on the initial filing. 

4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think it was linked in Mike's thread but Jessica clarified that she wasn't seeking spousal support and that it was a clerical error on the initial filing. 

I think the affair has nothing to do with it. Was just an excuse to be done with the group

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:54 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

Ah, thank you @biakbiak! Now that you said that, I remember reading that.

@ZaldamoWilder, apparently he cheated at some point before they were engaged and she found out during the course of filming this season.

Wasn't that a major plot point last season with GG?

8 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wasn't that a major plot point last season with GG?

Yes. But I believe this cheating is NOT with GG and Mike seems like he more or less confessed to it (unlike the GG situation where he has at various times claimed it either didn't happen or he "didn't remember" anything from the night she says he tried to sleep with her. Also, I can't remember 100% but I think GG just accused Mike of TRYING to sleep with her, not that they actually did sleep together. This group....).

• Love 1

His comments to Reza in this last episode when they met for dinner did not help his cause.  The guy sounded like he thought marriage was going to neutralize his whoredom.   Sadly he's not the first guy to think if it happened before we were married it's not cheating.   Creative mindset, that.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Speaking of Reza, I was watching the latest sneak preview and he was blaming GG's difficulty with climbing the Mayan pyramid with being hung-over. Ugh.

Also, she was doing it just at her own pace and not holding them up. Hell I would walk slow too just so I didnt have to listen to Reza. He is just the worst. I suppose we would have heard about it if he fell off.

On 5/2/2016 at 2:02 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

Yes. But I believe this cheating is NOT with GG and Mike seems like he more or less confessed to it (unlike the GG situation where he has at various times claimed it either didn't happen or he "didn't remember" anything from the night she says he tried to sleep with her. Also, I can't remember 100% but I think GG just accused Mike of TRYING to sleep with her, not that they actually did sleep together. This group....).

I think GG said that he drunkenly tried to hook up with her when the group was in Turkey. GG also said that Mike had sex with her sister, Laila, right before he proposed to Jessica. In season 1, there was some discussion about how Lalia and Mike were off and on for quite some time and then Laila married her husband. In season 3, Laila revealed that her husband was cheating on her and actually banged his girlfriend when he was home watching their kids. I believe Laila and her husband divorced and I can see Mike and Laila picking up where they left off. Overall I think Mike is cheater, but Laila is his Camilla to his Prince Charles.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2016 at 4:32 PM, Petunia13 said:

Wendy Williams has purchased Asa's Kaftans and is uploading photographs wearing on her social media. 

Asa business is doing good

Good. I hope it is successful enough for her to help her family earn a living.

• Love 2

This may not belong in the Media thread, BUT I could not find a Shervin thread.  I saw Shervin in Miami this weekend.  He was at LIV nightclub at the Paul Oakenfold show.  He was at a table with bottle service.  I didn't see any other Shahs with him.  He looked right at me and I pretty much freaked out.  I tried to take his picture, but it was too dark.  He looks pretty good in person.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

That doesn't link to his show thread 

AFAIK, his show doesn't have one (this may have changed).  I linked to his individual thread in this forum.  That is where any discussion of him/his show belongs for the Shahs of Sunset forum.

I have to wonder at the timing.   It makes me think that they planned this and that Asa was done with the show more than six months ago.  Maybe she is more despicable than I thought and wants to come back.  But given how her relationship with the father has been handled as part of her "story" for the show (as in almost completely muted), I have a hard time seeing much comfort by him or her throwing her pregnancy and birth of her child as a plot point among such a heinous group.  In fact I have often wondered what Jermaine says to her if they sit and watch the season together.  After the death of Michael, Jermaine was one that the media pretty much put in the Good Jackson category.  A category that seemed to not include a single one of Michael's brothers or even his sisters.  By Good I mean successful and grounded and not prone to flights of Jacksonian fantasy that usually led to financial woe.

Not only do I suspect that MJ is downright Trumpian in her jealousy but I wouldn't be surprised if Reza is googling which country has the quickest adoption policies.  Mike is probably hoping for a girl because dreams of Jackson wealth in the form of a much younger fifth wife probably help him sleep at night on the bed made from boxes of his shoe line.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

ASA is SIX MONTHES PREGNANT!!!!!

I was pretty surprised to see this!!  I guess because it was MJ always making the big deal about wanting kids, not Asa.  But then again, Asa did keep her private life, well, pretty private.

7 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

I bet that's going over great with MJ.

Yes I just saw this on Reality Tea and I had the EXACT same first thought.  Asa, watch your back (well, your front).  If you have to interact with MJ anytime soon... "you in danger, girl!"

• Love 3

I'm happy for them!  Some of the comments on Reality Tea are killing me though.  

Yay! Baby caftans!

Comnig soon to a store near you: pregnancy kaftans & Diamond Water baby bottles

This baby will be bathed in "Diamond Water" only

• Love 1

Yay!!!!! She needs to watch herself if she does another season. These assholes will be nothing but nasty. I'm sure Vida will only have terrible things to say. Asa needs to prepare herself because the moment she says "Vida-joon I'm pregnant. I'm going to be a mother" she will get nothing but invective:

• You are going to be a mother. Why are you out here with hanging with these guys? You should be at home learning how to be a mother.
  • You couldn't find a Persian man.
  • Are you having a baby because after so many years with you, he never married you?
  • Why do we never see Jermaine? Even Jessica tried to learn our foods and our culture. Where is Jermaine?

But congrats to Asa!

• Love 5

Jermiane just doesn't want to be filmed. It dies seem like something that was planned because this season was the most the Jackson family had been mentioned with LaToya showing up at her caftan show and her talking about Jermaine during her photo show of love where we saw the back of his head.

• Love 1

I kinda admire how private he is and how willing he surrenders the spotlight to his Lady. We don't really know his motivation, it couldn't have been easy growing up in a family of world famous legends. 

And yea Vida will totally talk shit and throw his race, fame, family tragedys, etc in Asa's face. She's shameless and extremely bitter. 

• Love 5

As much as I liked her on the show, the most of any of the crew, if she chooses to pass on the show for the sake of her family I applaud her. 

Now if she would just write that damn Persian culture-cookbook!

• Love 2

Congrats to GG I guess. She's only been dating this guy for a couple of months and now they're engaged. Isn't that what happened with Omid? She'd known Omid for years. Dated him for a hot second. Got engaged. And then broke up. This new dude is pretty busted looking.

As much as I love Asa, I don't want her coming back on the show. She's got a baby. Asa Kaftans is legit killing it. They really are being carried by Nordstrom. She can leave these petty jealous haters in the dust. Though I do want her to find a way to get Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump some of her short sheer caftans to see if Ken Todd finds those dumpy. They have LaToya and Muhammed Hadid in common.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Congrats to GG I guess. She's only been dating this guy for a couple of months and now they're engaged. Isn't that what happened with Omid? She'd known Omid for years. Dated him for a hot second. Got engaged. And then broke up. This new dude is pretty busted looking.

As much as I love Asa, I don't want her coming back on the show. She's got a baby. Asa Kaftans is legit killing it. They really are being carried by Nordstrom. She can leave these petty jealous haters in the dust. Though I do want her to find a way to get Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump some of her short sheer caftans to see if Ken Todd finds those dumpy. They have LaToya and Muhammed Hadid in common.

From the announcement link posted above, they have been together longer and only made it public 3 months ago. Now how long they were together before they let others know about them is anyone guess.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, Petunia13 said:

@Giselle It's coming out soon actually. I have to check her twitter but the book is coming out they wrote the recipes.  I think her mom is co-authoring. 

Sorry won't be buying this drivel. Too bad it's not a cookbook that is something I would have bought.

dish-120716-asa-book.jpg?itok=KnRf1bk8

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Giselle I would have been all over a cookbook or cookbook/entertaining book too. I'm always impressed by their spreads and how quickly their homes can go from busted to beautiful. Plus it would be nice to know some of the cultural significance behind their traditions.

• Love 3

She's all about appearances and how things look this doesn't seem like something she would choose.  It is not a naked cake. It's been crumb coated something you do before you do the final icing of a cake. For a naked cake one might leave the sides un-iced but do the tops of the layers. Or one might brush the outside of a cake with a syrup so they don't dry out. They look finished. Asa's cake looked unfinished.

• Love 1