Type keyword(s) to search

Shahs in the Media

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The current cast is just the four (no MJ either).

(The four I saw in the promo shot were Reza, Mike, GG, and Destiney.)

I don't think this is true. MJ is featured in the trailer (new footage) and even seen throwing a drink on Reza. We also see Tommy and Vida. I do think MJ limited her filming with Reza due to their argument, though.

Last year GG accused Reza of stepping out on his marriage and now MJ. Where there's this much smoke, there's usually fire. I don't doubt Reza is a philanderer. What I don't understand is who would want to hookup with him. That man has no attractive traits that I can think of.

Edited by Rahul
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Nema gave a pretty interesting interview on Kate Casey’s Reality Life podcast.  One of the things he talked about was how, in the first episode, Bravo edited his conversations to make it seem like he and his sister had an inappropriate relationship.  They took conversations he had about GG and twisted it.  He also said Adam isn’t the deer in the headlights Bambi that some people think he is. Definitely worth the listen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 5/14/2020 at 7:09 AM, Koalagirl said:

Nema gave a pretty interesting interview on Kate Casey’s Reality Life podcast.  One of the things he talked about was how, in the first episode, Bravo edited his conversations to make it seem like he and his sister had an inappropriate relationship.  They took conversations he had about GG and twisted it.  He also said Adam isn’t the deer in the headlights Bambi that some people think he is. Definitely worth the listen.

Adam comes sctoss as a calculating asshole. His facial expressions say it all.

• Love 5
(edited)

Tommy posted a recent pic of Shams on his Instagram (tfeightnyc) That baby is very beautiful. 

(Sorry I don't know how to post from Instagram to this forum)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
On 5/14/2020 at 7:09 AM, Koalagirl said:

I definitely see that about Adam. 

On 6/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, chenoa333 said:

Tommy posted a recent pic of Shams on his Instagram (tfeightnyc) That baby is very beautiful. 

(Sorry I don't know how to post from Instagram to this forum)

I don't know how to either, but you are right about Shams. I can't take his cuteness! Such  a beautiful baby. 

• Love 2

Went looking for the Instagram mentioned above, not sure if I found it...but what I did love was the one of  Tommy singing to baby Shams. Who know the guy could be so sweet and even quiet! Now I have to rethink my strictly show-based opinions. At least it gives me something new to do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, RealHousewife said:

Great news. Hopefully this means Shahs isn't over after this season. 

I actually like Shahs.  The Friday night timeslot is sort of perfect given the tone of the show for some reason.  It's a little over-the-top and Friday nights helps me dust of the edge a bit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnieBananie said:

Always take Page Six with a grain of salt, but they overheard an MJ conversation about her marriage being on the rocks. 

They didn’t overhear her, she posted a video of the convo on her IG and talked more about it in the comments on the post. She just deleted the video. Also, in the video it was discussed that during an argument Tommy picked up the Christmas tree and threw it out onto the lawn, which if true dude needs to seek anger management classes.

Edited by biakbiak
22 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They didn’t overhear her, she posted a video of the convo on her IG and talked more about it in the comments on the post. She just deleted the video. Also, in the video it was discussed that during an argument Tommy picked up the Christmas tree and threw it out onto the lawn, which if true dude needs to seek anger management classes.

He needed to seek anger management classes when he trashed Reza and Adam's garden. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, AnnieBananie said:

Mike owned up to being guilty of his texting drama, according to Page Six. 

Did anyone believe his shady denials??

I can barely watch any of this show anymore and where Mike's dick has been was his storyline for many (if not all) episodes. Enough already. He's old fat and a one trick pony. His gf is a dumbass opportunist. She looks like a Madam Troussand's wax figure. 

Destiny is boring as always. Now they're adding her nephew and her dog into her story. Triple boring.

GG...same old shit. Accusing others of indiscretions, denying she's not still nuts. Glad she's got decent family members to raise her kid.

Reza...keep your shirt on.

MJ/Tommy...I like seeing them as a couple and the baby is so cute. 

There's nothing else to watch on Sunday evenings.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I am surprised!  I know he is an idiot and a jerk, but didn't think abusive.  How awful.

He certainly appeared controlling. He wanted to control where she was and what she said.  Unfortunately, violence and control can go hand in hand.

• Love 3

Yikes @ the news about Mike. 

I enjoyed the show while it lasted. I love Housewives, but this was a different vibe. 

Wonder where the cast will go from here. You know a lot of reality starts become addicted to the cameras.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2022 at 3:57 PM, RealHousewife said:

Wonder where the cast will go from here. You know a lot of reality starts become addicted to the cameras.

I can't picture any producer wanting to showcase a reality show with any of these mean-spirited, nasty losers.

• Love 4