Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Janelle won the HoH Room endurance comp and stayed behind. 

Janelle: "I know I'm good with Memphis and whatever."
Memphis: *noncommittal noises*

Yeah, that wasn't the reassurance I was hoping for. Even with the little lie of, "I don't want a big alliance" thrown in there. 

• Love 1

And now Franzel and National Filet Mignon (vegan non-meat alternative, natch) are in the HoH room with Memphis.

Arbor Day is offering to play in the Safety Suite to lead the rest of the house off the scent. Franzel says at least two of them should play. Arbor Day is like a kid on a sugar buzz going "YEAH YEAH YEAH!" in a whisper and jumping up and down because... I dunno, she sucks. 

Now Dani is there. Oh yay. Three blondes I can't stand all in the room at once. Woo.

Arbor Day: "No, I wanna do it and fucking win." Ah, there's the crazy asshole we all know and never loved.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

About the alliance name:

Memphis: "They [Production] is checking The Usual Suspects [because it's probably a trademarked name because it's a movie, dumbasses]."
Christmas: "Yeah, because The Closers [the temp name]. Tyler pointed out that you take off the C and it's The Losers."

Fuck off, Tyler. Stop doing our work for us. Now it's not funny anymore. *kicks a rock*

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And now Franzel and National Filet Mignon (vegan non-meat alternative, natch) are in the HoH room with Memphis.

Shut up and leave, you two; it's 20 minutes past his bedtime.

ETA:

Make it three, since I missed that Dani showed up because I don't really care.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 2

Dani: "Are you think straight up or backdoor?"
Memphis: "Nah, not the backdoor. It's too early."

Hello again, Helen. (Memphis hasn't named any names for nominees. He's being cagey with everyone saying that he hasn't decided.)

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dani: "Are you think straight up or backdoor?"
Memphis: "Nah, not the backdoor. It's too early."

At least take him out to get some fried pickles and dark chocolate covered pretzels first before you start talking about using the backdoor, Dani.

• LOL 12

Memphis locked the HoH door. 
Da'Vonne goes upstairs and knocks on the door. "Oh, he probably asleep."

She went to go ask Memphis how he's feeling, he's refusing to name names and keeps saying that he's waiting until tomorrow, he doesn't know. Can Cody please go up there so we hear what Memphis really thinks?

Da'Vonne gave him the "Not to use the kids but we're both parents" pitch. 

Edited by Callaphera

The fact that Christmas is safe this week in this giant alliance, but is already volunteering to burn her Safety Suite as part of the "cover up," it's like...do these people never learn?

Does she not remember being the biggest patsy her last season? And she's so eager to repeat it so soon for the most rag-tag alliance? Yeesh.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

At least take him out to get some fried pickles and dark chocolate covered pretzels first before you start talking about using the backdoor, Dani.

Oh good, I'm g;lad I'm not the only one who read that quote from the gutter.

Regarding TequilaTyler's supposed snark.   Bitch, please.  I am not threatened by anything coming from someone who looks like a grown up Cousin Oliver after he went through the Brady Male Perm Rite of Passage.

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 16

Cody is in the HoH room. 

Cody: "You got it locked?"
Memphis: "Yeah. I want to discourage people from coming in here."

He just wants to put away his clothes, do his DR, and go to bed. It's 30 minutes past Grandpa's bedtime. Respect your elders!

Also, I have no idea what Arbor Day and David were talking about but I heard her say: "I can just talk. Y'all will have to tell me to shut up if it's too much." (paraphrased) Okay, but we've been saying that you talk too much since BB19 and you still haven't listened soooo...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Memphis tells Cody he is thinking about putting up Nicole A and David. He is not sold on Ian.

Good Memphis, good.  You show everyone what a power play you are.   

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

This is a very low bar to clear.

You all are at Dan's Funeral level of entertaining. One of my fav BB moments ever.

I really hate seeing Labor Day, BadNicole and Dani get their way this week. Ugh. Hopefully something blows up on them.

I kind of feel for Memphis' desire to just go to bed and get away from these people. 

How is David on anyone's radar? Just an easy nom? I'm not opposed to Nicole A on the block, but its definitely the wrong Nicole. Maybe Kevin will get the week off.

• Love 4

Memphis told Cody not to play in the Safety Suite and save it for next week just in case but if Cody can convince Tyler to play, that would be best. 

Memphis: "I could put up Kaysar and Janelle and let them go at it." (Cody points out that Memphis has a good rapport with Janelle and they can use them, Memphis agrees.)

Memphis: "I'm more concerned about Da'Vonne and Bayleigh."

If Christmas wins next week and she puts up Janelle, that would be best for the bros. 

Memphis about doing fan favourite moves and shit: "I'm not here for the audience. I'm here to win."

• Love 1

Cody: "Nicole A, I wouldn't mind her going up. She's a number for Janelle."

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole: "Janelle's a bad bad bad person and I still love her because I love everyone but bad. Bad Janelle."

Also MEMPHIS JUST WANTS TO PEE so he left Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole cooling her heels outside the HoH room for the past ten minutes while he talked to Cody and then finally go to drain the lizard. Hee!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Did Helen teach you nothing about timing?

Yes, the time is nownever.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Memphis about doing fan favourite moves and shit: "I'm not here for the audience. I'm here to win."

Yes, and stopping Nicole and David from rampaging through this game is a brilliant way to achieve that.   I'm glad he's making his own decisions (but it sounds like that may not even happen) but he could make better choices.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole F is telling Ian that Nicole fought Kevin to have the bed next to Janelle. 

So that she could seethe quietly every night as Janelle's morning breath wafts across her face, intensifying her "She said I didn't deserve my win!" rage. Stay mad, Franzel. 

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEE

Best memory of BB21 ever. 

JACKSON. FALL IN YOUR PEE. FALL IN IT. YOU FELL IN YOUR PEE.

Same energy as all of us begging for Big Meech to fall in her own pile of vomit on the swings comp. 

• LOL 5

FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEE

Didn't someone have to pee and bailed in the Pressure Cooker?   If the misery that's 2020 finally gives us something good and we get a return of Pressure Cooker, we know one HG who won't be able to hack it.  

Apparently Franzel told Cody that Memphis plays like Caleb.

Oh God, Memphis please sit down and refuse to play the Veto.

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Didn't someone have to pee and bailed in the Pressure Cooker?   If the misery that's 2020 finally gives us something good and we get a return of Pressure Cooker, we know one HG who won't be able to hack it.  

And weren't they locked in there before another person or two dropped out because they could only leave in groups of three? There have been so many pee pee dances at comps over the years that I might be getting them mixed up. And then there's Jackson pissing himself ten minutes into an endurance comp. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Bitch, please.  I am not threatened by anything coming from someone who looks like a grown up Cousin Oliver after he went through the Brady Male Perm Rite of Passage.

Ok, that has to be nominated as one of the best lines of the season so far!

29 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have to say, Memphis locking his door and just wanting sleep is very much, as the kids say, "a mood".

Hell, remember Sam's "This is MY room and nobody else better be up here!"

31 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Memphis tells Cody he is thinking about putting up Nicole A and David. He is not sold on Ian.

If some are pissed David is a HN, yeah nominating him is going to go over nice and easy.

28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Gee, couldn't tell you Grumpy Old fart.    

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Best memory of BB21 ever. 

JACKSON. FALL IN YOUR PEE. FALL IN IT. YOU FELL IN YOUR PEE.

Maybe my proudest moment of witch power magic of all time.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently Franzel told Cody that Memphis plays like Caleb.

Hahahahaha WHAT?

• LOL 2

Hahahahaha WHAT?

I don't know what this means. He's dumb but pretty? He's emotional? A wild card? He tells tall tales about African medicine men coming into his hospital room when he was a wee slip of a boy and touching his knees after he had been paralyzed in a tragic tractor accident and then CALEB COULD WALK AGAIN? (I love that it's an actual Caleb story and not a Raven story.)

Proposed: we now call Memphis "Beast Mode Grandpa". 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

I wish Janelle really did have this army that everyone has created in their heads.

She does.    She controls the ants in the house.   Seriously, her comic will have the army of ants she wields behind her as her magic psychic waves emanate from her head.    She can also cure COVID but won't until she wins BB and nearly took out 3/4 of the Midwest the other when she sneezed but the media covered it up and called it a derecho.  

• Love 6
Just now, Maverick said:

She does.    She controls the ants in the house.   Seriously, her comic will have the army of ants she wields behind her as her magic psychic waves emanate from her head.    She can also cure COVID but won't until she wins BB and nearly took out 3/4 of the Midwest the other when she sneezed but the media covered it up and called it a derecho.  

I've seen this movie. Paul Rudd hasn't aged a day since Clueless

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Memphis just told Kaysar he could go after a threat like Cody, Christmas, Janelle or even him (Kaysar).

Was he stroking a white cat or speaking in an evil foreign accent when he said this?  Because this sounds like a Bond villain talking about his stolen nuclear bombs.   "One never knows where they may go off.   Cape Canaveral.  The White House.   Maybe even THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE, MR. KAYSAR".    

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 14

I am a little worried about Kaysar feeling so comfortable that he'll let his crazy "let's go to war" spinning side out. I could see Memphis targeting him if he felt he could be a liability.

Janelle shouldn't let Kaysar out of her site for too long. 

• Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Janelle shouldn't let Kaysar out of her site for too long. 

She needs a springy leash on a harness thing that parents use on their unruly kids. 

Side note: I found out that the husband was one of those hyperactive leash kids and it's been three years since his mom told me over a wine lunch and I haven't stopped laughing yet because she told me that he never understood why he could runrunrunrun and then would get snapped back. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Proposed: we now call Memphis "Beast Mode Grandpa". 

I love it. I was also gonna say I hate it because then that would make me grandma age, but then I realized I'm a cool night owl who doesn't want to go to bed at 10 pm and can totally hang with the young, hip kids of today.

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What is happening I don't understand Memphis is being more honest with Kaysar and Janelle than everyone else?

THIS IS WHY HE CONFUSES ME. I DON'T GET WHAT HE'S DOING. Is he working with Cody because of the Derrick connection before the game but really wants to work with Kaysar and Janelle? Is he feeling things out and not actually choosing sides? Is he just really tired because now it's an hour past his bedtime?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tyler called out Memphis wants everyone to play for safety this week so Memphis has an easy time getting it next week.

Cody tells Tyler he's only worried about Janelle.

• Love 1