Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

If TPTB propose a second round of "house choices," how about Best Grifter (Male/Female) - Saggy C. and Raven. Most Insane - Mike Booger and Raven. Worst Hygiene - Austin and Nasty Gnatalie (the shower-avoiding runner up from Jordan's winning season). Most Frequent Sexy Times - three way tie (Ollie/April, McCrae/Amanda, Matt/Raven). Best Pool-Related Performance - Old Man Jerry and Shima. Most Alarming Mental Breakdown - Willy Hantz and (tie) season 2 Nicole and Audrey. 

I missed the house discussion of Most Attractive Male and Female but wondered if Christmas nominated tiny bearded would-be dictator Paul.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Maverick said:

Surely these people know Janelle has never been a mastermind in BB. Her claim to fame is winning comps and being like and considered attractive by much of fandom.   And that last part is the rub. The Nicoles are insecure at best and catty at worst (not that Kassting would ever deliberately cast that type, no) and blame everything on the "pretty girl".  

I don’t know if it’s Janelle’s looks, which some see as overdone or fake rather than pretty, but perhaps her confidence. In my life I’ve let myself be intimidated by bold, confident woman, especially when they acted like Janelle her first two seasons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, DannyRugg said:

If TPTB propose a second round of "house choices," how about Best Grifter (Male/Female) - Saggy C. and Raven. Most Insane - Mike Booger and Raven. Worst Hygiene - Austin and Nasty Gnatalie (the shower-avoiding runner up from Jordan's winning season). Most Frequent Sexy Times - three way tie (Ollie/April, McCrae/Amanda, Matt/Raven). Best Pool-Related Performance - Old Man Jerry and Shima. Most Alarming Mental Breakdown - Willy Hantz and (tie) season 2 Nicole and Audrey. 

I missed the house discussion of Most Attractive Male and Female but wondered if Christmas nominated tiny bearded would-be dictator Paul.

For most alarming mental breakdown, how about the guy who held the knife to the girl’s throat?  

• Love 1

So who actually wants to win HOH this week? Those people lost in the dark will have to pick up on the real sides of the house next week. Don't they? (said with my constipated Kevin face and whine)

If Janelle or Kaysar don't win HOH then I want someone who has been pretending to be cool with Janelle to win so they expose their hand.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
We can't lose Janelle! The HOH better be "The person who does real estate in Minnesota wins" or we're fucked.

Japanese foundation application - most flawless wins HoH. Make it happen, BB!

2 hours ago, luluesq1 said:

Dani can be friendly when she likes you and by their convo it sounds like they strengthened their own personal alliance with last nights convo. That being said- I think she’s a snob. I don’t like how she told Nicole A that she couldn’t have any of her moisturizer because she doesn’t wanted to run out of it. Or that she condescends ppls food choices and won’t let it go. Cody is just no in my book. She did share with Cody as a sign that she trusts him that Memphis ex wife (wife at the time) actually was her wedding planner so her and Memphis know each other.

This is something that came up during Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, and Cody's discussion in the HoH room last night: they don't like that Janelle let Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole use some of her fancy pants moisturizer. I didn't hear why or what brought it on but I do know that it was one of the complaints they were firing about why Janelle is the worst person to ever person in the Big Brother House. 

I just assumed jealousy because there's a list of the products people have seen Janelle using in the house on reddit and I think it's probably $300 for a teeny tiny little tube. Like everything in her amazing purple train case. 

Who knew moisturizer would be the prison currency of the season? (I hope you feel better soon!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This is something that came up during Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, and Cody's discussion in the HoH room last night: they don't like that Janelle let Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole use some of her fancy pants moisturizer. I didn't hear why or what brought it on but I do know that it was one of the complaints they were firing about why Janelle is the worst person to ever person in the Big Brother House. 

I just assumed jealousy because there's a list of the products people have seen Janelle using in the house on reddit and I think it's probably $300 for a teeny tiny little tube. Like everything in her amazing purple train case. 

Who knew moisturizer would be the prison currency of the season? (I hope you feel better soon!)

Which is sad.  And exactly while female alliances always fail.  They get catty and jealous and fixate on stupid shit like that instead of empowering each other and trying to come to some mutual aid.  

ETA: I would probably be hesitant to share just like Dani, but would probably be a little more diplomatic about how I went about it.  And if Janelle wants to that's up to her too.  But to make it a thing and part of the game is stupid.

Edited by Slider
ETA Line
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

In Dani's defense i would hoard the SHIT out of my bath/beauty products too. You let one person who it and then suddenly everyone does and then in like 2 weeks you're out and shit out of luck to get more. And they all seem to use expensive stuff.  Gotta shut that down FAST lol.

ITA. I have a skincare routine, and if I don’t follow it for even a few days, I break out. If I had planned out how much of everything I would need to come hang out in the BB house for three months, I would be very hesitant to share. I know it sounds crazy, but to me it’s not drastically different from asking someone to share some of their medication. Especially for the women who are older and probably have hardcore moisturizers they need to use every day or more than once every day to keep their skin healthy. Precious cinnamon roll is what, 25? She doesn’t need the same kind of moisturizer Janelle does or that Dani does, and frankly, I’m more annoyed at her for asking and putting someone in the uncomfortable position of having to say no than I am at anyone for declining to share. 

I was listening to one of Kaitlyn’s podcasts yesterday and she made a joke about getting an Us weekly article for spreading rumors about a reality show personality (unrelated to BB). It just hit me a minute ago that she was making fun of Bad Nicole’s comment that Us writes articles about things people tweet about her. Bad Nicole seems like she’s very polarizing among former houseguests, maybe moreso than anyone else who wasn’t objectively racist/terrible. 

• Love 4

Yeah, I totally get not allowing others to use your beauty or care products. First of all, that stuff can be pretty expensive, and it's also not like the HGs can run out to get more. And, seeing other people do it adds pressure to feeling like you have to, too. 

When Janelle was giving Nicole a makeover and letting her use her products, I was like, man, Nicole has no idea how much that little dab of moisturizer she used or that bit of eyeshadow is worth. If she did, I bet she'd feel too guilty to ask or accept. And it would probably take a little more time afterwards to rat out Janelle. But, you know, I don't think Janelle can win either way - she's either too generous and using it to try to gain favor, or a stingy, standoffish woman-hater.

• Love 7

I think the total cost of all of Janelle's facial products including skin care and makeup probably add up to half our yearly income. I didn't even know Tom Ford made beauty products. That's how broke I am. I did however know that there's a new "designer" strain of weed called Tom Ford. Who knew?

For the record, this is the thread I was talking about. It also includes some of the other women (and Tyler), clothing, and some of the house furniture: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/i7ertc/hg_makeupskincare_products/

I'm very amused that Janelle's perfume is called "Fucking Fabulous". Because of course it is.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, keke23 said:

I thought I enjoyed him his first go round but now I change the feeds the minute his face hits. I'm tired of seeing him walking around looking like a constipated toddler on the verge of a tantrum.

I wish I knew who this was about.

Now that the post-wake up "I drank how much wine and ate how much cheese?" haze is clearing, let's see what I can remember from last night's explosion, brought to you by Da'Vonne and the way she always fucks herself over.

• Connect 4 are still Connect 4 however Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, and Cody aren't going to be as open with Enzo because he told Dani about the alliance. I think they might also pretend to be Connect 5 to include Dani but not really.
  • Janelle is evil.
  • Everyone really likes International Left Handers Day. God knows why.
  • Janelle is evil.
  • Cody and I can't remember who no longer have their full trust in Dani so she also isn't getting the whole picture (my fuzzy brain wants to say Enzo because that makes it kinda hilarious with the first bullet point even though that conversation happened before Enzo basically outed Connect 4).
  • Janelle is evil.
  • Tyler might be falling out of favour with Cody because he's been seen having "conversations" with other HGs one-on-one and we all know that means dirty, underhanded game talk. But it's all right, he has an F2 with everyone, the toaster, the jar of peanut butter, the ants, and Production.
  • Janelle is evil.
  • No, really, everyone likes Arbor Day. Is this Bizzaro World?
  • Janelle is evil.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle is extravagant but she's also generous. She's always allowing other HG's to use her stuff from makeup to skincare. One of the many reasons I like her.

She was telling someone (Kaysar likely) that she brought SO MUCH beauty products and skincare. So i'm sure one of the girls will find a time to whine about that too. And then you have Christmas who apparently had to have more clothes shipped to her and BB might not allow her to have them lol 

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

She was telling someone (Kaysar likely) that she brought SO MUCH beauty products and skincare. So i'm sure one of the girls will find a time to whine about that too. And then you have Christmas who apparently had to have more clothes shipped to her and BB might not allow her to have them lol 

Lemme guess: Arbor Day filled her suitcase with lots of Rodan + Fields products to push on the other HGs which left her no room for clothes. I totally forgot that she's an MLMer. There's one every season. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, DannyRugg said:

How did he make it through two seasons without being called "Napauleon???"

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Janelle can be bitchy, but she is also so down to earth and I think that is what endears her to people. She doesn't have to put on an act or try hard. And while she can be serious, she does not take herself super seriously. She has that it factor that the Danis and Bad Nicoles of this world will never possess. At least that is my read.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

they don't like that Janelle let Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole use some of her fancy pants moisturizer.

Wait wait wait... they're angry that she was NICE? Seriously, STFU, guys.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm very amused that Janelle's perfume is called "Fucking Fabulous". Because of course it is.

I am SO jealous of her because I have wanted this for ages. It's suuuuuuuper expensive, though.

Honestly, I just want the bottle because I want to display it proudly on my dresser. It's amazing.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, keke23 said:

I have no idea who Kevin is but cured or not if money was raised for him it should have been given to him.  He's better than me cause I would be letting the world know they are crooks on a daily basis. This is also why I don't link up with charity events that are not ran by real charities. And if it is a real charity I still wouldn't trust if it was run by a man calling himself Swaggy. 

Funny I have much better recall on the casts from the older seasons. It's probably because I've been hate watching every since season 16. And even then I'm not invested enough in my hatred to learn and remember names with faces.

Kevin update

https://twitter.com/BB19KEVIN/status/1294038825778520064

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah. So - and I would like to blame Christmas for this influence in the house because she was on BB19 but let's be real, it's just the "new" way of doing stuff, like how they now sit at the HoH's feet and do their bidding and feed them peeled grapes - we're basically doing the whole "we have to demonize you before evicting you to make ourselves feel better about it and justify it" thing again. Because we all loved that so much before. The only benefit is that we know the boot list order when they start complaining that someone shared their nail polish or vegan meat substitute, how very evil

I think they were looking at the moisturizer moment as a game move. Like, come to the dark side, we have cookies Tom Ford cosmetics. When it was just Janelle being Janelle. They might stop once they get that horrible influence of generosity and killer Louboutins out of the house but... nah, probably not. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

it's just the "new" way of doing stuff

I love that Janelle doesn't understand the new way of doing stuff because it doesn't make sense because it's stupid. Maybe someone can pinpoint when the worm turned, but I rue the day that it did.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I am SO jealous of her because I have wanted this for ages. It's suuuuuuuper expensive, though.

Honestly, I just want the bottle because I want to display it proudly on my dresser. It's amazing.

Same! I used to be a pusher for a different high end label. Yes- I got free stuff and $$$ 4 times a year for my product. Anyway. I miss it. It sucked because I was pushed too in a way to always order those “free gifts”. But I had stuff for a long time and not gonna lie- I was always giving family and friends the best stuff lol- BUT even with my discount and small account I could never afford it. That shit Was TOO Fucking Fabulous for me. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, luluesq1 said:

Same! I used to be a pusher for a different high end label. Yes- I got free stuff and $$$ 4 times a year for my product. Anyway. I miss it. It sucked because I was pushed too in a way to always order those “free gifts”. But I had stuff for a long time and not gonna lie- I was always giving family and friends the best stuff lol- BUT even with my discount and small account I could never afford it. That shit Was TOO Fucking Fabulous for me. 

I want it to be able to go to someone "did you know someone named a perfume after me?" and then when they're all "oh yeah?" I can be like TA-DAAAAAAAA! and show them the bottle.

1 minute ago, KootieTaw said:

Ohhhh my goodness, what did we (I?) miss?!?

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.02.46 PM.png

What in the blue hell does that mean????

• Love 3

Cody mentioned on the feeds that they were taping the episode at 3:30 PST. I think it was Hamsterwatch on Twitter that said it’s this week only. I sure hope so. The first time I got to watch the Thursday feeds and they were cut early. Boooo. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer- a few days after Christmas last year. 
Before that we held a benefit for her in October. Ended helping with some funeral costs. There’s so much laws and placements. Like we had to get a bank account in her benefit name and then placed the account holder as someone elected not her. Then everything paid by us receipts kept etc. I don’t get how they slipped by with that crap but obviously my mind is made up about Bey in game. Bull fucking shit get off your deluded horse. 

8 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Ohhhh my goodness, what did we (I?) miss?!?

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.02.46 PM.png

This is a poorly constructed sentence (a capitol offense, if ever there was one).   Does this mean the house guests said something that caused the to scrap the live show, or Production scrapped the live show and the house guests were talking about it?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Part of me wonders if the "not live" bit is because they're afraid that they don't have enough manpower (because COVID) to man the mute button for when Enzo drops multiple F bombs and Janelle wins HoH. Maybe the Button Person has earned too much overtime this week annoying the fuck out of us on the feeds and can't also work the Bad Word button.

tumblr_ou2ky2XEdo1vh9ayio1_500.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

BB16, definitely. Battle of the Block + Derrick + Team America really messed things up. Battle of the Block royally screwed any chances of any shake-ups, Derrick and his mega-alliance made sure that everyone fell in line, voted the same, and got rid of any possible dissenters, and then Team America basically made it impossible for a Frankie vs. Derrick faction to form because they had to work together if they wanted to make money. 

People forget BB15 and Amanda threatening anyone who didn't do things the way she wanted. There were a few evictions where people would go in the DR, vote the opposite way of what we thought they should and they always had a "What the fuck am I even doing?" look on their face. BB16, yes, but BB15 also. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, keke23 said:

If Janelle or Kaysar don't win HOH then I want someone who has been pretending to be cool with Janelle to win so they expose their hand.

This! 

1 hour ago, leocadia said:

How did he make it through two seasons without being called "Napauleon???"

Wow, I don't know.

10 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

Cody mentioned on the feeds that they were taping the episode at 3:30 PST. I think it was Hamsterwatch on Twitter that said it’s this week only. I sure hope so. The first time I got to watch the Thursday feeds and they were cut early. Boooo. 

It probably does have to do with the Covid situation but my first thought was to wonder if it's because of some Camp Comeback sort of twist.

5 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

BB16, definitely. Battle of the Block + Derrick + Team America really messed things up. Battle of the Block royally screwed any chances of any shake-ups, Derrick and his mega-alliance made sure that everyone fell in line, voted the same, and got rid of any possible dissenters, and then Team America basically made it impossible for a Frankie vs. Derrick faction to form because they had to work together if they wanted to make money. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

People forget BB15 and Amanda threatening anyone who didn't do things the way she wanted. There were a few evictions where people would go in the DR, vote the opposite way of what we thought they should and they always had a "What the fuck am I even doing?" look on their face. BB16, yes, but BB15 also. 

BB15 Helen's "it's what the house wants" mantra started it and then BB16 just completely changed (ruined) the entire dynamic of the game. And they give the new HGs BB16 to watch every season now so that this way will continue.

• Love 7

People need to start throwing hinky votes again.   I still want to see someone get evicted because so many people decided to throw a hinky vote that they end up being the majority.   It would be the OMG WTF Just Happened vote for BB, the counterpart to Survivor's Cire Got Voted Out Without a Single Vote Because Every Damn Other Castaway Had Immunity vote.

• Love 11

I think you could track it back to BB12, really. The Brigade vs. Rachel and Brendon. 

Then BB13 had the returning couple alliance (that Dani blew up for our enjoyment but not for no game reason at all) that also made it like, "We should all do what America's Sweethearts want." 

But yes, it's definitely Helen that solidified it and then BB16 cemented it (and as peach notes, since BB16 is what they show the recruits to watch, we've been doing BB16 style ever since).

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

People need to start throwing hinky votes again.   I still want to see someone get evicted because so many people decided to throw a hinky vote that they end up being the majority.

Same. The "WHO FLIPPED?" postmortems will be delightful.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maverick said:

People need to start throwing hinky votes again.   I still want to see someone get evicted because so many people decided to throw a hinky vote that they end up being the majority. 

Didn't that almost happen last season or the season before? I remember that so many people were threatening to do a hinky vote (whether joking or serious) that when we added them all up, it actually would have gotten the pawn evicted. 

That's the problem - pawns don't go home anymore. Being a pawn used to be a death sentence and now you have Professional Pawns that are basically like Paul with his friendship bracelets and Pendant of Ass Protection.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think you could track it back to BB12, really. The Brigade vs. Rachel and Brendon. 

Even as far back as BB8, right? I think BB10 and BB11 kinda went back to normal and then yeah, BB12. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't that almost happen last season or the season before? I remember that so many people were threatening to do a hinky vote (whether joking or serious) that when we added them all up, it actually would have gotten the pawn evicted. 

That's the problem - pawns don't go home anymore. Being a pawn used to be a death sentence and now you have Professional Pawns that are basically like Paul with his friendship bracelets and Pendant of Ass Protection.

Even as far back as BB8, right? I think BB10 and BB11 kinda went back to normal and then yeah, BB12. 

BB8 was unnatural, though, because of America's Favorite Player. That forced it to be shitty. Now that you mention it, though, that was Grodner's first season and she probably LIKED the BS created by America's Favorite player! "You mean, I can just keep the people I want?"

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

BB8 was unnatural, though, because of America's Favorite Player. That forced it to be shitty. Now that you mention it, though, that was Grodner's first season and she probably LIKED the BS created by America's Favorite player! "You mean, I can just keep the people I want?"

And thus, BB16 was born lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know what's more depressing: the fact that it's been happening so long or that I counted back the years and realized how old I'm getting.

I was 14 the summer of BB1. I am now creeping ever so closer to 40. Time really does fly. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Here, have a taste of why Dani will never win Big Brother. Hint: it's because her social game is shit and she can never hide how she feels about a person or a situation which is great if you want a friend to keep you accountable but is crap in a marathon-like competition reality show where you have to live with people you don't like.

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know but I honestly think that this is just how Dani is. Like, she's that friend who is brutally honest at all times 

But is it “brutal honesty” with Dani, or simple lack of empathy?  It’s Kevin OTB after all; he’s worried and nervous and simply looking for some degree of reassurance- but what he gets from Dani basically boils down to “I already told you I’m ok with you, so would you go away and quit pestering me about it?”   Not the most reassuring response, that.  🙄

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's so true. I love that Janelle has pointed out that, in the past, the houseguests would do the opposite of what the current HOH would want. That's how it should be, especially since HOH technically has very little power. All they do is put people up and then they're just waiting for the next HOH competition. 

Upon conclusion of the PoV Ceremony, the HoH has zero power for the rest of their term (unless you consider HoH Room access control a “power” of sorts).  Kissing their ass after the PoV has been used/not used accomplishes as close to nothing as possible, unless you just really happen to enjoy the taste of ass.

Swaggy held a charity basketball game for BB19 Kevin. Swaggy even said most of the money would go toward Kevin. The event raised thousands of dollars. Swaggy took most of it for himself and left Kevin only $500 by the end of it. Then he blamed Kevin for becoming cancer-free as a reason why Kevin only got $500. The result was that CBS didn't seem to give a shit and invited Swayleigh back twice last season, so no surprise they got away with it. 

A little bedtime reading to flesh out the lead:

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Did Janelle have "the Talk" with Keesha before the feeds cut? (Meaning that the numbers just weren't there and Keesha is leaving?)

Day did.  I don't know about Janelle.