Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Dani’s makeup is not great. Is she already too tan for her foundation? She looks like a vampire. 

Her lipstick was an interesting choice. I dunno if it was the lighting in the DR (it's tragic) but just because your clothes are orange, it doesn't mean your lipstick has to match. 

• LOL 3

Y’all are on fire tonight! Thank god for this place or I probably would’ve bailed on this show already. Obnoxious, stupid people just don’t hold the same appeal to me this year. But as long as Jedi Janie is in the house, I will stick around!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

So there are so many people in there with dietary restrictions that they gave them different recipes on how to make slop.  

OR - and hear me out, Big Brother - you could just not make them be have nots because no one gives a shit.

• Love 16

It would be pretty silly for Memphis to nominate Janelle/Kaysar, right? I know he's in an actual alliance with the majority of the House or something, but they aren't targeting him, and have no one. They're easy an shield, and why do other people's dirty work?

But, I don't know. Is Memphis silly? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mooses said:

It would be pretty silly for Memphis to nominate Janelle/Kaysar, right? I know he's in an actual alliance with the majority of the House or something, but they aren't targeting him, and have no one. They're easy an shield, and why do other people's dirty work?

But, I don't know. Is Memphis silly? 

I think it depends how much influence Cody has with Memphis. He mentioned to Cody he would put up Ian last week and maybe Bay as a pawn. The beef with Ian seems personal. The one thing that might help Janelle is that she is tight with Dan outside of the house. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole F is spinning out about Ian being nominated. Cody is annoyed at her because she is lumping Day and Bay with Janelle's side. 

tenor.gif

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think it depends how much influence Cody has with Memphis. He mentioned to Cody he would put up Ian last week and maybe Bay as a pawn. The beef with Ian seems personal. The one thing that might help Janelle is that she is tight with Dan outside of the house. 

Yeah, that's true. It seems not beneficial to Memphis' game. But I'm not sure how susceptible he is to "I'll do it for the alliance" thinking.

Just now, mooses said:

Yeah, that's true. It seems not beneficial to Memphis' game. But I'm not sure how susceptible he is to "I'll do it for the alliance" thinking.

That's how I feel. I could see him getting annoyed at Cody pretty easily for telling him what to do.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

OR - and hear me out, Big Brother - you could just not make them be have nots because no one gives a shit.

You want to make me care about Have Nots again? Get rid of this "taking turns" bullshit and start weaponizing it again. You have a target? Make them a Have Not. You want to break someone? Make them a Have Not for the third week in a row. Stop making it a turn based thing and make it fucking hurt.

Wow. Okay. That might be a little sadistic. Maybe I need therapy again. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

By the by, did anyone see the way Tyler smoked his knee on whatever stand the iPad was on in the DR after he voted? He walked out there with a bit of a hobble and kept rubbing his knee. Methinks someone now has a built in reason why he's going to suck so bad in the Veto comp if he doesn't need to win it. #conspiringbitches

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

No. Keesha is gracious about him but things ended badly after they banged in Vegas and she took his virginity.

Oh, I didn't know that part. That makes more sense now why Memphis froze her out, and she seemed excluded from the pre-gaming.

I think this had a not insignificant part in her eviction, and you would never get that from just watching the show.

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh, I didn't know that part. That makes more sense now why Memphis froze her out, and she seemed excluded from the pre-gaming.

I think this had a not insignificant part in her eviction, and you would never get that from just watching the show.

She was also an alternate for this season. I don't think she has kept up with BB Alumni Community either. Plus she had no idea Nicole F won her season which is funny.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

I still can't believe how much chaos they think That Giant Blinking Star caused from the comfort of her own bed. I wish she was as powerful and good at this as they think she is.

• Love 10

Am I already at the Bitch Eating Crackers level with Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole? Yeah, I think I'm there. I took this screenshot just to express how annoyed I am by how she's sitting so I guess I answered my own question.

0ZhT6DJ.png

There's just something so sad sack and awed baby voice about this picture that UGH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

About Memphis freaking out about the Have nots according to Nicole A & Da'vonne :Memphis said to David "you will get the whole experience." They think that means he might get nominated.

Seriously?  That's the comment that was so offensive?   I think that's a stretch at best reading that into it?   Even if it was true, you mean he might get nominated in a game that requires...people to be nominated every week?  The horror.   Next you'll tell me some of these assholes are playing for themselves.  

• Love 8
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

About Memphis freaking out about the Have nots according to Nicole A & Da'vonne :Memphis said to David "you will get the whole experience." They think that means he might get nominated.

I had a feeling it had to be something about him not getting to be a Have Not because he was evicted on Day One. They're making a much bigger deal about the "rude-ness," in my opinion. Maybe if David literally didn't act like a deer in headlights who just happened to wander in the Big Brother House it wouldn't be such a hot topic of conversation.

But, I'm not surprised Nicole A. is one of the people acting offended, who could not ever speak a bad word because she has the lips of an angel and the soul of a unicorn or something. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Am I already at the Bitch Eating Crackers level with Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole?

Crackers have carbs (I'm not even going to get into the evil of Cinnamon Rolls).  I think she has to be your Bitch Eating Chickpeas.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Seriously?  That's the comment that was so offensive?   I think that's a stretch at best reading that into it?   Even if it was true, you mean he might get nominated in a game that requires...people to be nominated every week?  The horror.   Next you'll tell me some of these assholes are playing for themselves.  

Enzo and Dani were just saying how they feel bad for David. I would love if Cody blows up at Memphis. He is talking himself in a rage right now and no one is calming him down like Derrick used todo. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 7

I just don’t want Janelle or Kayser picked for one week because it would be want Nicole F would want. While I don’t hate Ian I’d be okay if he was evicted. He’s not bringing much to the season. The same with David. His dumb act is sooo annoying and I’d be okay if he got bounced, too. I would love in Nichole F was taken out just for the shock value but I doubt that would happen. It will be interesting to see if Cody plays for Safety or saves it for the following week when he may really need it.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I just don’t want Janelle or Kayser picked for one week because it would be want Nicole F would want. While I don’t hate Ian I’d be okay if he was evicted. He’s not bringing much to the season. The same with David. His dumb act is sooo annoying and I’d be okay if he got bounced, too. I would love in Nichole F was taken out just for the shock value but I doubt that would happen. It will be interesting to see if Cody plays for Safety or saves it for the following week when he may really need it.  

Nicole F asked Cody to play for safety next week so he can play against Nicole A and prevent her from saving Janelle. 

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The Case of the Frazzled Franzel

I still think Frazzled is a great nickname for her!

12 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Naw, it was Gerry.  In the bathroom.   With the soap.   (this is where we separate old school from the whipper snappers).  

Your Old Pal Rod approves.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole F asked Cody to play for safety next week so he can play against Nicole A and prevent her from saving Janelle. 

Jeez! F is obsessed with Janelle. That’s why I want F out. She’s so annoying. It would be great if it was under Janelle’s HOH. That would drive F up the proverbial wall. Hysterical!!! 

• Love 11

Isn't next week the last one to play for safety?  If so, everyone eligible will play making it the worst odds.   Ian plays this week because he'll get wind of his potential nomination from Frazzled.   David will play because everyone is telling him his being a Have Not means he's being nominated.   Kevin may play because he a Nervous Nelly and can't take another week peeing his pants on the block.   I don't think anyone else plays unless they're trying to block one of those.

• Love 2
Just now, Maverick said:

Isn't next week the last one to play for safety?  If so, everyone eligible will play making it the worst odds.   Ian plays this week because he'll get wind of his potential nomination from Frazzled.   David will play because everyone is telling him his being a Have Not means he's being nominated.   Kevin may play because he a Nervous Nelly and can't take another week peeing his pants on the block.   I don't think anyone else plays unless they're trying to block one of those.

I think Nicole F will play this week by the way she was talking to Cody earlier.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

Kevin may play because he a Nervous Nelly and can't take another week peeing his pants on the block.

I hope they Scotchgarded those chairs because boy has Professional Pawn written all over him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good.   Hopefully Janelle wins HOH next week and Frazzled has nowhere to hide.

"I hope they Scotchgarded those chairs because boy has Professional Pawn written all over him."

I said that after the "I really like Kevin but..."montage last night.   I don't get it.   He's obviously got an outgoing personality, is comfortable with himself and has played this game before.  I don't understand why he's being so timid and low key.

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Can someone please explain to me what is the point of slop? It hasn’t been mentioned on the regular shows since people were first chosen for it, and that was very quick. I’d be willing to bet that most viewers aren’t even aware that some HG’s are eating slop. If it were part of the narrative or an occasional punishment like wearing _tards, fine. But as is, it seems to exist only for the live feeds and general misery.  I don’t get it.

Also, did anyone get a screen shot of the recipe? That looked to be a long list of ingredients, whereas I thought it was basically oatmeal + protein powder. LOL at Christmas grumbling how the oats were in pellet form rather than flakes (in haute cuisine, presentation is everything!) and Enzo’s description of it as “hamster food”.

8 minutes ago, mooses said:

I still can't believe how much chaos they think That Giant Blinking Star caused from the comfort of her own bed. I wish she was as powerful and good at this as they think she is.

Really. I love Janelle, but she is basically a 3-time loser, and Kaysar couldn’t even make it to jury in 2 tries. Why are they considered the Big Scary Masterminds who threaten everyone’s game?

• Love 2

I appreciate that if Memphis had to do the "Who wants to see my HoH room?" bull, he made sure to do it with as much energy as he could and scared the shit out of Franzel. I think he might have startled a "Gee willikers!" out of her. 

They wrapped up the HoH basket like a Ferrero Rocher for some reason. 

Memphis got Lynyrd Skynyrd's Greatest Hits album. Chances of other HGs coming up to listen to his music: 0%. (It better have On The Hunt on it.)

His letter is from his son who wrote that he learned how to read at summer camp and he got new shoes for his first day of school. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Why is Kevin so meek this season? Where is his backbone? When he played before he had so much more game. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Really. I love Janelle, but she is basically a 3-time loser, and Kaysar couldn’t even make it to jury in 2 tries. Why are they considered the Big Scary Masterminds who threaten everyone’s game?

Because Big Brother isn't about winning the game anymore.  It's about popularity.   Social media likes, appearance fees, parties.   Janelle and Kaysar are popular, which is a threat to what most of these famewhores care about.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

And now everyone is partaking of the bourbon gummi bears that came in the HoH basket and all you can hear is *smack* *smack* *smack*. The calm before the storm. Also spotted was a bottle of wine, dark chocolate covered pretzels, tortilla chips of some sort, a new floral button down, and a pair of socks with fishing lures and bobbers on them ("Sock game on point," Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole chirped upon being shown them) as well as the usual photos.

Enzo might end up on the shit list if he continues to steal the bourbon gummi bears. 

• Love 1

On his best day, Memphis has all the energy of a stoned area rug.

He doesn’t seem like he cares about being there. Ian is another one who is basically existing; I heard him tell someone that he signed up only because the appearance fee would substitute for some income he’s missing due to Covid.  I hope people like this get voted out soon so the people who really want to play, can play.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Naw, it was Gerry.  In the bathroom.   With the soap.   (this is where we separate old school from the whipper snappers).  

Well that is obviously not true because we all know Gerry wants nothing to do with the soap.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Why is Kevin so meek this season? Where is his backbone? When he played before he had so much more game. 

His alliance ran the early part of the game in his original season plus he always hid behind Natalie and Lydia. Getting nominated week 1 forces you to play a different way especially if you are like a player like Kevin or Keesha who rely on the social game. 

So many posts I want to quote....you guys really are the best. And way more entertaining than this season.

I'm bummed that Keesha's first post-eviction Instagram post was better than her entire week in the house. But I will always love her for her love of animals and her adorable dogs. I bet she's so much fun out of the BB world.

I HATE that Memphis won HOH. I don't know how old Cody is, but hopefully Memphis gets tired of the young whippersnapper telling him what to do. Though I started this season wanting Ian on the block, there are quite a few others I'd prefer go first.

Did @Nashville coin the term CryCole? Because that's how I think of Nicole F.  I'm still irritated by her pigtail things on the first night. Yeah, I'm petty like that.

What is David doing to get on people's nerves? He's so zen.

Janelle...I don't even wear perfume, and I want that Fucking Fabulous. It sounds amazing.

I 100% absolutely adore her confidence. Maybe I'll try strutting into my dentist's office next week like her. But without the star outfit.

Bro.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

On his best day, Memphis has all the energy of a stoned area rug.

I think he's going for that Matthew McConaughey laid back Southerner thing.   Hopefully he at least bathes.

6 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Well that is obviously not true because we all know Gerry wants nothing to do with the soap.

Duh.   That was just to throw everyone off the scent.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 1