Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I can't be the first to say this here, but Tyler looks like Weird Al Yankovic this year.  

Tyler:  Step away from the product...

I've been thinking if Weird Al and Carrot Top had a baby, this would be him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Sounds like no pre jury battle back 

Didn't someone post a feed recap of Janelle, saying she asked if she'd see her family right away after getting voted out, and was told not until mid-September? 

(That felt like a super long sentence, but I couldn't figure out where to break it...) 

• Love 1
Just now, IndyMischa said:

Didn't someone post a feed recap of Janelle, saying she asked if she'd see her family right away after getting voted out, and was told not until mid-September? 

(That felt like a super long sentence, but I couldn't figure out where to break it...) 

Yes she said this last night. 

• Love 2

Either they are trying to fake us out to and spring Edge of Extinction/Redemption Island/Last Chance Kitchen/Camp Comeback on us in a few weeks or they gong to do starting with the 2nd or 3rd person.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

When did they keep us in the dark before? I don't remember...

Dani's second season with J&J and Rachel and Brendan.  They had poor Keith in sequester for a month, and after two-three weeks they announced the buyback.  I think they did it once more too, but don't remember which season.

• Love 2
Just now, Slider said:

Dani's second season with J&J and Rachel and Brendan.  They had poor Keith in sequester for a month, and after two-three weeks they announced the buyback.  I think they did it once more too, but don't remember which season.

Thanks! Now I remember...

• Love 2

I'm afraid for another sheeple week. Last I heard Memphis said his target was Ian. I'm not sure about this as it will be the same people sucking the teet of the HOH. 

ETA: He may want Ian, but his "alliance" may convince him to backdoor one of Kaysar/Janelle. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

I don't think he will outright target Janelle and Kaysar because that doesn't benefit him. So there's that.

But fried pickle lovers beware. One false move and he is dead to me.

Edited by keke23
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Cody wants Janelle and Kaysar so that's what Memphis will do.   Ian only comes into play if one of them wins veto.   If he's not available due to the Safety Suite then it's Professional Pawn Kevin.

• Love 2

The Golden Rule bit....was that supposed to be a PSA (I thought she was going to tag on Wear Your Mask!)?   Because it kind of came off like it was supposed to be a clue to some twist.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Sounds like no pre jury battle back 

At the start of the show, Julie said "will be evicted from the game". She didn't say "from the house". I still have hope. Camp Comeback didn't begin until Ovi was evicted - David went back to his sequester hotel room until then. And there's always that dusty broom closet that they stashed the other Nolan twin in whenever they switched. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The Golden Rule bit....was that supposed to be a PSA (I thought she was going to tag on Wear Your Mask!)?   Because it kind of came off like it was supposed to be a clue to some twist.  

Both of Julie's appearances have finished with a very Ellen sounding bit. I'm not feeling it. They might want to roll Chenbot back to her factory settings. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

At the start of the show, Julie said "will be evicted from the game". She didn't say "from the house". I still have hope. Camp Comeback didn't begin until Ovi was evicted - David went back to his sequester hotel room until then. And there's always that dusty broom closet that they stashed the other Nolan twin in whenever they switched. 

She DID tell Keesha that she was heading home, so unless home is code for a hotel room, I think that there's no buyback. Which makes sense, as this is at least a 77 day season and I don't think they would want to risk a potential case of COVID, especially since the second last person evicted would only be out a week and, thus, testing would be moot at that point since they could go back into the house infected. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Both of Julie's appearances have finished with a very Ellen sounding bit. I'm not feeling it. They might want to roll Chenbot back to her factory settings. 

I'm always semi-amazed she doesn't end with a rant about her husband and then "F You, CBS. I'm not going anywhere."

You know that's how she really feels.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which makes sense, as this is at least a 77 day season ...

Bay said it would be 85 days but, I mean, she could be guessing/assuming or Production could have lied to her lol.

13 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

They got booze. 

Booze.PNG

I see Production feels how boring this season is already. All you had to do was rig the HOH for Janelle but no you couldn't do that. Fucking idiots!

At least it'll be fun watching Memphis throw away more potential allies to play second fiddle to fucking Cody. How humilitating!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Nicole F. already campaigning for Ian to Xmas, saying they can't get rid of Ian because he's number for "their" side. 

ETA: They are also bitching about Janelle again. 

ETA2: Again how Janelle didn't wear the costumes the entire time! 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Nicole F. just called Nicole A. the tail of the snake. 

ETA: Nicole F. dropping her knowledge to Xmas - "we have to get out the other side of the house! It's us vs. them! We need to get rid of their numbers!" She's a BB genius ya'll. 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 2
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Our only hope this week is if Dan told Memphis to take out Ian for revenge. 

lol!

I do think Memphis will want to target Ian, but if Nicole F. tells Cody to shut that down and Cody obliges then Memphis will likely fold.

lol at the Toronto Sun tweeting this!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Why couldn't we get that Keesha in the house? *sigh*

I was just thinking the same thing. Why didn't she say some of that on TV?

She should have called out Memphis.

• Love 3

That tweet was the Keesha I knew.

Memphis would be a fool to target Kaysar and Janelle who would never go after him. He already got rid of one person who would have had loyalty to him.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

Memphis would be a fool to target Kaysar and Janelle who would never go after him. He already got rid of one person who would have had loyalty to him.

He's already proven he is a fool so I wouldn't get my hopes up lol.

• Love 6