Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

It's not your fault the show's casting archetypes all blur together. Caleb stood out for his stalking tendencies and...other eccentricities, Jackson will always be the watermelon racist, but I couldn't tell you a single personality trait of Lane, Clay, Corey, Jeremy...

Homophobic, Dumbest of All Time, Dumb and Obsessed with Christmas (the holiday), Racist Stealer of Wine. In order. 

What do I win?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Homophobic, Dumbest of All Time, Dumb and Obsessed with Christmas (the holiday), Racist Stealer of Wine. In order. 

What do I win?

I don't know, but I'm impressed and scared in equal measure.

Also, TBF, we should distinguish between Lane's redneck-y homophobia and Jeff's wizard-based homophobia.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like Memphis and Enzo aren't fans of Ian or Franzel. Ian, of course, is untouchable now but Franzel...

Don’t toy with my emotions like that. I. Can’t. Take. It. My Ratcole hating heart can’t take it!

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I've been gone all day? Anyone wanna give me a 411 on what happened?

A whole lot of nothing.  Feeds were blocked out for most of the day due to the safety suite comp.  Which I don't really get why. I'm sure a lot of great feeds happened while they were out.  They could show us that while the players are playing.

Wait... which one is Jeremy again?  What season?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Also, TBF, we should distinguish between Lane's redneck-y homophobia and Jeff's wizard-based homophobia.

This is true and also:
200.gif

Also I would like to take this time to tell my favourite "Why Clay is the Dumbest of All Time" story, because it still makes me laugh until I cry all these years later.

So I spent the first few weeks on BB17 just roasting Clay for his stupidity. I said he needed to use the safety scissors still. He probably ate glue. Mommy Shelli had to tie his shoelaces every morning because he forgot to bring Velcro shoes. And then one afternoon when nothing was happening in the house, Clay sat next to Jason Roy as he chain smoked his way through a pack of cigarettes. And Jason regaled Clay with stories of foreign Big Brother games that Clay never knew about. And in the telling of one of these foreign versions, Jason mentioned a little fact that at least two if not three HGs from one season got hit by cars. Crazy coincidence, right? And rather than jump to the obvious conclusion that this happened after they left the Big Brother house, Clay thought really really really hard (no, seriously, I think you could hear the wheel squeaking on the feeds) and then said: "Wow. It happened in the house? Wow." Jason's face basically showed that his brain completely BSOD'd at the idea of Clay's utter stupidity and I came running to the Live Feed thread to die laughing over the idea that Clay honestly seemed to believe that there is a foreign Big Brother game with a house that has a fucking highway bisecting the entire fucking house

So yes. Clay. Dumbest of All Time. Fight me on this, I dare you. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Slider said:

A whole lot of nothing.  Feeds were blocked out for most of the day due to the safety suite comp.  Which I don't really get why. I'm sure a lot of great feeds happened while they were out.  They could show us that while the players are playing.

Wait... which one is Jeremy again?  What season?

15, he was in a "showmance" with Kaitlyn, the brunette wonder racist twin. And by showmance, I mean they were both bored and wanted orgasms. Not that there's anything wrong with that... 

• Love 4

David is pissed. He says he saw it coming from Memphis' words when he made David a HN.

David is angry with how Memphis said what he did more so than the nomination.

Good Nicole ran to the DR.

Just now, zorak said:

David is in the storage room with Kevin.  He seems pretty pissed off.

Well, the rumour was that Memphis told David he was going to get the "full experience". Look at all the firsts he's checked off the list: First time he wasn't the first out, first time he lasted the whole first week in the house, first time he was named a Have Not, first time playing in an HoH comp, first time being the first out in an HoH comp, and a now first time on the block? Wow! Add to that first Veto comp and David is really killing that Big Brother bucket list.

• LOL 1

I didn't watch last season, but I am a year younger then David and he annoys me because he thought Victoria Beckham and David Beckham were cousins and the fact he hadn't heard of the spice girls. I've been told about the racist shit that went down last season so I feel bad for him having to deal with that. 

Tyler left the storage room and Nicole F. came in.  She's apologizing to David.  She also brought up the time that Zach called her a Fruit Loop Dingus and how at first she laughed it off but then she cried (shocking I know) because it really hurt her feelings.

Nicole F. left and now Enzo is in there telling David that what Memphis did was a cop out.

Oof. Memphis apparently went over the line in his nomination speech as well. He's  forcing this Tyler/David/Cody fantasy alliance that Janelle/Kaysar fantasized about to happen.

But Nicole F. trying to comfort David: "When Zach called me a Fruit Loop Dingus..." 

What a ridiculous game.

• Love 1

Memphis is explaining to Janelle and Kaysar that David has never really done Big Brother, he doesn't know what the game is like, and maybe he was a little harsh and it kinda sucks that he got named a Have Not and got put on the block in the same day but this is All Stars - you need to play. He also doesn't care about who goes home between David and Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole and he doesn't care if he pissed them off. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Hopefully, Memphis makes himself a target next week to take the heat off of Kaysr/Janelle.

I think it's safe to say that it's already happened and Memphis is a dead man walking. Coincidentally, Memphis also has his Safety Suite pass for next week. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

She also brought up the time that Zach called her a Fruit Loop Dingus and how at first she laughed it off but then she cried (shocking I know) because it really hurt her feelings.

How wimpy can one person be? Getting called a fruit loop dingus, possibly the goofiest sounding insult in the world, made her cry? Really? Grow a pair already, you whiny pain in the ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Is it bad that I remember Franzel crying about the Froot Loop Dingus comment and I remember laughing?

Swear to God, I have no idea where my keys or my Fitbit charger is but I remember that in full glorious HD. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

What are K/J doing here with Memphis. Analyzing all the alliances with him. They really have zero clue that Memphis is with Cody? I need they were planning to do this -- but they are laying it all out. So now Memphis knows Nicole A is with them - does Memphis switch his target from David? Cause I think he was obviously really trying to get David out.

• Love 1