Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

National Cheese Day is giving David unsolicited advice in the HN room.  She's talking to him like she has played this game 1000 times.  What advice could she possible have beyond "attach yourself to the biggest asshole in the house and become a guard dog for him"?

ETA:  oh, and also "Break your foot in the next week...did you know I broke my foot?"

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

David: everyone flocks to comfort him, Franzel gives him the "good story" line, Arbor Day starts coaching him.
Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole: ...well, she has Kevin wrapped in a blanket. I guess?

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole and Kevin think it's all Janelle's fault that she's on the block. Meanwhile upstairs, we last saw Janelle trying to move the target onto Franzel as the backdoor instead. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It’s still kind of unclear what dumbass shit Memphis said in his speech, but it’s clear that it truly hurt David, and Memphis is pretty much done in this game. Good. I still like Nicole A, but I’ll be fine with her leaving. Just no backdoor of Janelle. That’s all I care about at this point.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Figster said:

This is hilarious.  Welcome to Big Brother, David!  And you milk that sympathy for all you can dude.  It's a good strategy so far.

Right lol 

Ok so Memphis is an ass. These “new” bb players have no idea how the OGs used to play! 

and now bayleigh is all offended. 

David will be fine, he's assimilating, he just said "It is what it is" in a convo with Washington's Birthday and Bayleigh.  It should be noted that his emotions when he was alone were very different than when others came in the room.  In an instant he went from excited/angry to downcast and sad.  He's playing it right.

Edited by leocadia
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Apparently Memphis said, "Welcome to Big Brother" when choosing David for Have-Nots.

And, "Hey, buddy, welcome to the grown-ups table," when nominating him.

David is playing up his emotions to get sympathy, but Memphis is just willing the David/Tyler/Cody alliance that Janelle/Kaysar dreamed up into reality. He played this terribly. 

• Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Apparently Memphis said, "Welcome to Big Brother" when choosing David for Have-Nots.

David is playing up his emotions to get sympathy, but Memphis is just willing the David/Tyler/Cody alliance that Janelle/Kaysar dreamed up into reality. He played this terribly. 

And that’s not that bad!!!! I mean the kid hasn’t played the freaking game and he’s on ALL-STARS. 

I really love that key room. The colors are so pretty. 

• Love 3

Janelle says she thinks that Memphis was scared to put up Nicole F. but he knows it's the right decision.  Nicole says she'll believe it when she sees it.  I think she's right about that.

• Love 4
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Janelle is probably dying inside having to coddle all these criers. 

I fucking love watching Janelle comfort anyone in this game. "Well... this sucks. I mean... it sucks. Whatever."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

He called him boy! I mean com on now!

David did just admit to Day that him crying to Dani/Christmas was game play to get their vote.

That's definitely not okay. I was just going off of this:

3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It’s still kind of unclear what dumbass shit Memphis said in his speech, but it’s clear that it truly hurt David,

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I find it very hard to believe Memphis is THAT tone deaf.  He knew what he was saying.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don;t think memphis called him "boy." If so David would have definitely mentioned it more.

David mentioned it at least twice.

They likely won't show it on the show. Especially since everyone in the house is dancing around it because they don't want to outright say anything.

• Love 4

It is kind of surreal and hilarious watching people exit the have not room.  The fact that they have to crouch down and crawl through makes it seem like they're in a whole different world.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

David saying Memphis has a 'soft handshake' lmao!

You know what they say about a guy with a soft handshake...

If David survives all the "advice" he's getting without cracking and telling people to leave him alone fuck off, I'll be impressed.  I don't think I could handle it coming from some of these hamsters.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know how Janelle is doing this. I can't with Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole sniffling and whining. Maybe Franzel is smarter than we thought: she came in, said "sorry", dipped out a minute later. 

She's probably just annoyed she's not the Nicole getting to sob right now.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2