Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Nicole and Cody are very clearly sharing the money. They are basically telling each other their F2 speeches...

Nicole is the only person I could see having money share deal with Cody. Though it does surprise that Cody would do that based on his financial situation. 

• Love 3

Now officially on the I hate Nicole and Cody train.  They trashed Tyler so much. "He is so bad at this game. He is the worst. He will lie to your face about anything.  What has he done.." .Is it possible to hate them more than Memphis and Christmas? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Now officially on the I hate Nicole and Cody train.  They trashed Tyler so much. "He is so bad at this game. He is the worst. He will lie to your face about anything.  What has he done.." .Is it possible to hate them more than Memphis and Christmas? 

Cody is very cocky which is why I don't like him. 

• Love 4

So apparently Tyler quit the veto. He saw Cody finish in a fast time and knew he couldn't win so he asked production to time him out. He also tried to throw Cody under the bus to Enzo. Enzo promptly went and told Cody. I missed all that. So Tyler is gone. He really needs therapy I think. He's lost without Angela. 

• Love 3

Well, I won’t be watching the rest of the season. The only one left who I like is Tyler and now that King Cody has decreed that Tyler must go it is a done deal.

I loved Tyler his season but with all the pre deals he didn’t have a shot to make it to the end this time.

I respect he took a shot at Nicole and so happy he got out Dani in the triple 

But he didn’t seem to be having any fun this year.

he really needed someone like Kaycee.

and I won’t watch the vile nightmare called Christmas prance around all happy😡

And Memphis☹️

i will watch the finale if Enzo makes final 3 as he is the only one left I can stomach.😀

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Well, I won’t be watching the rest of the season. The only one left who I like is Tyler and now that King Cody has decreed that Tyler must go it is a done deal.

I loved Tyler his season but with all the pre deals he didn’t have a shot to make it to the end this time.

I respect he took a shot at Nicole and so happy he got out Dani in the triple 

But he didn’t seem to be having any fun this year.

he really needed someone like Kaycee.

and I won’t watch the vile nightmare called Christmas prance around all happy😡

And Memphis☹️

i will watch the finale if Enzo makes final 3 as he is the only one left I can stomach.😀

The ONLY saving grace is that Cody will have to burn Memphis or vice versa at some point. And if that doesn't happen. They will burn Nicole and Christmas. I'm neutral on Enzo. But regardless,  at least 3 of these remaining 5 will end up with zero money and living their nightmare all over again. So close but not the winner. Yay...I guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Nicole and Cody are very clearly sharing the money. They are basically telling each other their F2 speeches...

Yep, I always thought the rumor was true because it made perfect sense.

Thanks to Derrick the pig faced asshole 🐷 

• Love 6

The idea that Derrick set up Franzel and Cody, therefore Cody and Franzel are sharing the money doesn't make sense when you consider the hissy fit Derrick threw pre-season that made everyone believe Franzel had narced on Derrick and Dan for pregaming and got them kicked off. Sure, Derrick came out later and said that it wasn't the narc rumour but "something else" which I thought consensus was that Franzel didn't confirm to Derrick that she was going to play? So how did he set them up to share the money if he didn't know Franzel was for sure playing?

I also don't buy that Cody would be willing to split the money. His ego and his debt wouldn't let him. This is the guy who still swears up and down that he would never change a thing about handing $450K to Derrick and taking the $50K consolation prize. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yep, I always thought the rumor was true because it made perfect sense.

Thanks to Derrick the pig faced asshole 🐷 

Nicole played with Cody and they were friendly in the house and she also played with Paulie. If Marcellas could tell the house week 1 in BB7 that he thought Danielle was a race traitor to being super close to her when he was voted out. I don't see why Nicole and Cody couldn't have started talking pre season and start being friendly again in the house. There is something familiar about aligning with someone you played with before.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The idea that Derrick set up Franzel and Cody, therefore Cody and Franzel are sharing the money doesn't make sense when you consider the hissy fit Derrick threw pre-season that made everyone believe Franzel had narced on Derrick and Dan for pregaming and got them kicked off. Sure, Derrick came out later and said that it wasn't the narc rumour but "something else" which I thought consensus was that Franzel didn't confirm to Derrick that she was going to play? So how did he set them up to share the money if he didn't know Franzel was for sure playing?

I also don't buy that Cody would be willing to split the money. His ego and his debt wouldn't let him. This is the guy who still swears up and down that he would never change a thing about handing $450K to Derrick and taking the $50K consolation prize. 

This. 100% agree with you. Based on stuff Cody has said in the house it's hard for me to believe he would split the money. Also, Nicole and Cody knew each other before the season started they played with each other.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The rumor never said that Cody would split the money, the rumor was the winner would give the runner up $50,000 

Makes perfect sense to me... I'd agree to that in a heartbeat

Even someone with financial problems would be smart to agree. 

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The rumor never said that Cody would split the money, the rumor was the winner would give the runner up $50,000 

Makes perfect sense to me... I'd agree to that in a heartbeat

Even someone with financial problems would be smart to agree. 

Did this rumor come from Evel Dick? because Evel Dick has been making stuff up for years.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole played with Cody and they were friendly in the house and she also played with Paulie. If Marcellas could tell the house week 1 in BB7 that he thought Danielle was a race traitor to being super close to her when he was voted out. I don't see why Nicole and Cody couldn't have started talking pre season and start being friendly again in the house. There is something familiar about aligning with someone you played with before.

This. 100% agree with you. Based on stuff Cody has said in the house it's hard for me to believe he would split the money. Also, Nicole and Cody knew each other before the season started they played with each other.

Nicol looked around the house for the closest facsimile of a boy she could lay around with, who would take her to the end, and she found him in Cody, who she had played with before and whose family she is close to. That is the foundation of their alliance. 

Cody was able to set Nicole up, wipe out all of her support and carry them both along. The ONLY risky moment will be the upcoming HOH. The remaining 3 would be smart to take out the one ally that belongs solely to Cody...but they aren't real smart players, so we'll see.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Nicol looked around the house for the closest facsimile of a boy she could lay around with, who would take her to the end, and she found him in Cody, who she had played with before and whose family she is close to. That is the foundation of their alliance. 

Cody was able to set Nicole up, wipe out all of her support and carry them both along. The ONLY risky moment will be the upcoming HOH. The remaining 3 would be smart to take out the one ally that belongs solely to Cody...but they aren't real smart players, so we'll see.

I agree which is why I don't understand why people keep saying Derrick set them up lol. People act like Cody and Nicole never met before or she didn't play with is brother. Cody has talked about hanging out with Victor after season 18.

All of these rumors come from Evel Dick who isn't accurate if you ask him for proof or evidence he just tells you to fuck off. If you are going to spread these rumors at least give us your thought process.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

the rumor was the winner would give the runner up $50,000 

So second place gets $50K for not winning from the show, a $40K appearance fee (there are rumours that some HGs negotiated for a higher fee), their weekly stipend, any prize money won during the game, and they get a $50K payment from the winner out of their taxed $450K prize? Second place is making bank in that case and first place is an idiot. 

Personally I don't buy it. Unless it was talked about when feeds were down, because again, Nicole Franzel was one of the few people, if the only one, who wouldn't commit to saying whether or not she would be on the show. 

• Love 4

Christmas is telling everyone she is friends with Paul and Josh, and they had plans to go on vacation together. Enzo is not on board the Paul love train. “It was all that friendship, yo. Fuck friendship. Tired of the friendship.” I like Enzo even more now.

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

So last week people said Cody had a money share deal with Dani. This week people think he has a money share deal with Nicole. Next week will people say he has a money share deal with Enzo? 

I think the theory is that it's a blanket deal: whoever (out of their group) that makes F2 has a handshake deal to pay off the loser. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think the theory is that it's a blanket deal: whoever (out of their group) that makes F2 has a handshake deal to pay off the loser. 

I just don't see Cody doing any of those deals because of his ego/financial situation. People who do money share deals are usually well off financially since they can afford to give up a cut of the prize. I definitely don't see Enzo doing it. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I think it's very possible that Derrick set up the Committee idea. I don't know about the F2. As others have said Nicole and Cody probably sought each other out based on past experience. Maybe Derrick coached Cody to seek her out -   based on Nicole's winner status and previous game play - it would be a good move.  Cody said his mom talks to Nicole's mom "All the time" so there is also familiarity for sure. I don't know that they are sharing the money. Maybe there is a deal or maybe they are playing each other to just assume Nicole is going to be second. Tonight after they were sharing their F2 speeches Nicole later went on to say "I don't even care what people say about my game. They can trash it as long as I get to F2 and I'll be 50000 richer." So maybe she's playing him to say that.  She said it a few days ago too "I'm the worst player and everyone really should take me to F2 because I won't win anything." And likely Cody feels like people won't vote for a former winner who didn't win comps - so he's sticking with her (vs Enzo or Memphis). She's just saying what he wants to here.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I just don't see Cody doing any of those deals because of his ego/financial situation. People who do money share deals are usually well off financially since they can afford to give up a cut of the prize. I definitely don't see Enzo doing it. 

I could see people saying that they would in order to get to F2 and then pointing out that it's technically against the rules so hahaha, you suck, loser.

Okay, I could see Memphis doing that because he's the baddie this season and he likes it that way. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, parrotlover said:

God I want another triple eviction. Or quadruple.

Sextuple. Change the rules to first evictee wins and write a check to Keesha. 

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

So apparently Tyler quit the veto. He saw Cody finish in a fast time and knew he couldn't win so he asked production to time him out. He also tried to throw Cody under the bus to Enzo. Enzo promptly went and told Cody. 

And Cody can’t stand anyone talking bad about him, so I assume that’s what changed the vote from Xmas to Tyler. Damn it, Tyler. Whyyyy? SHE WAS ALMOST GONE!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So second place gets $50K for not winning from the show, a $40K appearance fee (there are rumours that some HGs negotiated for a higher fee), their weekly stipend, any prize money won during the game, and they get a $50K payment from the winner out of their taxed $450K prize? Second place is making bank in that case and first place is an idiot. 

Personally I don't buy it. Unless it was talked about when feeds were down, because again, Nicole Franzel was one of the few people, if the only one, who wouldn't commit to saying whether or not she would be on the show. 

That's fine you don't have to buy it.....a lot of other people do

I'm not invested in it enough to sit here and argue about it. 

I think it's true so we'll have to agree to disagree 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's fine you don't have to buy it.....a lot of other people do

I'm not invested in it enough to sit here and argue about it. 

I think it's true so we'll have to agree to disagree 

I'm sorry. I'm not trying to argue, I thought we were just having a conversation. If my posts are coming across as aggressive, that wasn't the intent. It's just that the game is so boring, we finally got a topic of interest and something to talk about. I got excited. I'm not that invested in this, either. It's just something beyond the daily "Cody won something" and "Christmas is being an asshole" topics. Something neeeeew!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think it's very possible that Derrick set up the Committee idea. I don't know about the F2. As others have said Nicole and Cody probably sought each other out based on past experience. Maybe Derrick coached Cody to seek her out -   based on Nicole's winner status and previous game play - it would be a good move.  Cody said his mom talks to Nicole's mom "All the time" so there is also familiarity for sure. I don't know that they are sharing the money. Maybe there is a deal or maybe they are playing each other to just assume Nicole is going to be second. Tonight after they were sharing their F2 speeches Nicole later went on to say "I don't even care what people say about my game. They can trash it as long as I get to F2 and I'll be 50000 richer." So maybe she's playing him to say that.  She said it a few days ago too "I'm the worst player and everyone really should take me to F2 because I won't win anything." And likely Cody feels like people won't vote for a former winner who didn't win comps - so he's sticking with her (vs Enzo or Memphis). She's just saying what he wants to here.

Even without Derrick's help this was a good cast draw for Cody. Obviously Derrick help set the Cody/Memphis thing up. Cody had Nicole from his season, his brother is good friends with Bay/Day, Enzo and Cody both know each other from being East coast guys going to Big Brother events. I'm sure Derrick gave him advice and Cody knows the big alliance can really help you since he did play in 16. Basically the way Cody has been playing is what Derrick has said in every interview he's given about Big brother strategy. The interesting part is Cody wasn't mentioned during all the pre season speculation before they got to sequester.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Exactly it was never an absolute that it was anyone in particular, it was an F2 deal within a certain group of people... If I had a chance to go to F2 with someone who is in on the deal I'd pick them over someone who wasn't.... Because then even if I lose I'd get more than going with someone outside the group.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly it was never an absolute that it was anyone in particular, it was an F2 deal within a certain group of people... If I had a chance to go to F2 with someone who is in on the deal I'd pick them over someone who wasn't.... Because then even if I lose I'd get more than going with someone outside the group.

That's true. I just can't get past the idea that it's explicitly against the rules and could sour any potential future relationship and earnings with Big Brother. Not CBS, you'll probably have a golden ticket to TAR, but BB. That also depends on how much Grodner likes you, too. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know if it is that good of a deal since you can make 52k by making it to jury. I guess unless your Janelle who clearly doesn't need the money. If I won 500k I wouldn't want to share it with anyone lol.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's true. I just can't get past the idea that it's explicitly against the rules and could sour any potential future relationship and earnings with Big Brother. Not CBS, you'll probably have a golden ticket to TAR, but BB. That also depends on how much Grodner likes you, too. 

I agree with this. Even with someone like Ian who has made one off appearances during multiple seasons if you are a fan of the show I don't think you would want to ruin it which is why it was funny when Ian kept saying he didn't want to go to jury.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Sextuple. Change the rules to first evictee wins and write a check to Keesha. 

And Cody can’t stand anyone talking bad about him, so I assume that’s what changed the vote from Xmas to Tyler. Damn it, Tyler. Whyyyy? SHE WAS ALMOST GONE!

Agree, but yet oddly tolerated Memphis creating two Wise Guys alliances... I really hope Memphis turns on him next week or even vice versa would make me happy. They are both too cocky. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's been discussed a lot and not just this season.... I doubt if Grodner would give a shit what someone does with their money after the show is over.

Will, Janelle, boogie and Erica were openly discussing splitting the "banana bread" in season 7

It also went on in other seasons... I remember Gina Marie talking about too...They seemed to think that once you've got the money BB isn't going home with you to see how you spend it and you could easily hand off some cash to the runner up.

Evel Dick bought Dani a car and apparently they discussed it as well.

• Love 3

And then she didn't even say thank you for it and we all know how that ended: with one less toxic person in Tennessee's life. 

• LOL 10

Does anyone think Tyler tanked his influencer status by coming on All-Stars? Wonder if Angela will leave him. 

He wanted to quit. Used BLM. Went against Bailey AGAIN.  Made a few moves. Tanked his game by trusting too much in Enzo. Gave up on a veto. Cried and stared at a pic of Angela.  

Angela quit twitter and Tangela quit youtube due to the trashing after the BLM thing.

Idk.. I feel for the guy. Maybe I'll go check out those cookbooks.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Does anyone remember the post season 16 drama that Derrick's dad bought Caleb a truck and Derrick/Caleb stopped talking to each other. The whole thing was super weird. It surprised me that Derrick didn't give Cody a gift since Cody was more responsible for Derrick winning than Caleb was.

It's been discussed a lot and not just this season.... I doubt if Grodner would give a shit what someone does with their money after the show is over.

Will, Janelle, boogie and Erica were openly discussing splitting the "banana bread" in season 7

It also went on in other seasons... I remember Gina Marie talking about too...They seemed to think that once you've got the money BB isn't going home with you to see how you spend it and you could easily hand off some cash to the runner up.

Didn't come out later that the banana bread was just investing in Boogies restaurants? I remember Dan telling a story on the feeds in season 14 how Boogie's reputation was to hit up every Big Brother winner to get them to invest in his restaurant or something. I think Dan said he gave a heads up to Jordan which was funny because Boogie would talk about how much he wanted to meet Jeff/Jordan. I might be combining two different stories into one though. 

I feel like the only one who benefitted from the banana bread agreement was Will. I remember him bragging in an interview that Boogie/Erika/Janelle didn't capitalize on the Big Brother 7 experience like he had it was a lot of reading between the lines. Plus post show the relationship between Boogie and Erika wasn't great.

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Does anyone think Tyler tanked his influencer status by coming on All-Stars? Wonder if Angela will leave him. 

He wanted to quit. Used BLM. Went against Bailey AGAIN.  Made a few moves. Tanked his game by trusting too much in Enzo. Gave up on a veto. Cried and stared at a pic of Angela.  

Angela quit twitter and Tangela quit youtube due to the trashing after the BLM thing.

Idk.. I feel for the guy. Maybe I'll go check out those cookbooks.

They still have instagram though! I do think Tyler has tanked his image after the BLM stuff, but a lot of online BB fans were pissed at him after the RHAP drama that happened after season 20.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

And then she didn't even say thank you for it and we all know how that ended: with one less toxic person in Tennessee's life. 

The funny thing is I don't think Dani would have followed through had she been the winner

Personally I liked that Dani still shit on him even after he followed through and bought the car because I can't stand Evel Dick!  😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

You forgot one: Tyler told the Big Brother fans on the live feeds to not follow him on social media if they're Big Brother fans. While he's playing Big Brother. Which has a popularity vote at the end of the game. 

Modern day kamikaze pilot, that Tyler

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It surprised me that Derrick didn't give Cody a gift since Cody was more responsible for Derrick winning than Caleb was.

I thought Cody did get a gift - a backyard grill or something. I might be conflating that and an at-home package or something, though. Didn't they barbecue together in a "Where are they now?" segment. Maybe it was that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

You forgot one: Tyler told the Big Brother fans on the live feeds to not follow him on social media if they're Big Brother fans. While he's playing Big Brother. Which has a popularity vote at the end of the game. 

Modern day kamikaze pilot, that Tyler

I thought Cody did get a gift - a backyard grill or something. I might be conflating that and an at-home package or something, though. Didn't they barbecue together in a "Where are they now?" segment. Maybe it was that. 

They did in a segment, but the Caleb thing was filmed and put on Instagram it was super weird how Caleb didn't talk to Derrick but was Bffs with his dad. I remember from the feeds in 16 Derrick wasn't close to his dad or mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I remember

I miss those days. Remembering. I'm not even in my 40s yet and I put my house keys in the freezer when I got home. I don't even know.

ETA: I found them in there when I went to put my wine glass in the freezer. I meant to do that one.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

The "banana bread" was definitely the prize money, they often talked about it as 50 loaves or 500 loaves.... Which was ridiculous because everyone knew they were talking about the prize money and how they could split it.

Of course Boogie never would have followed through so it annoyed me when the others thought he was sincere.... You can bet he would have thrown a fit if someone else didn't follow through.

He's such a disgusting person I hate it that he won and he also won a car... Blech!

Boogie also spent the entire season 7 promising people jobs at his restaurant and promises of moving into management and running all the other restaurants that boogie bragged about as his expansion plans....James Rhine and a couple others fell for his bullshit.

I'm not an Ian fan but I loved it when Ian shit on boogie after boogie gave him the cash prize during the game. I laughed my ass off when Ian told him to get stepping.  😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Correcting auto correct! Grrrr
  • Love 4

Just to toss in a couple more pennies... Nobody will ever know for sure if there was a financial agreement, but I think it’s important to note that such an arrangement wasn’t necessary.  

Recipe for success: 1) Create a large alliance. Make sure said alliance includes several comp beasts, as well as people you know you can work with. 2) Create smaller alliances within the large alliance, so everyone feels they have a shot at F2 and are more likely to stay loyal. 3) Create fake sub-alliances, so people not in the actual alliance will be demotivated to start a real alliance of their own. 4) Start winning comps, and GO.

We know this works, because it’s exactly what happened. The reason it worked is because it was carefully mapped out in advance. And none of it requires financial incentive. It just takes people who are eager to believe they are part of the inner circle, and someone with enough charm and persuasive power to help them maintain that belief. So why split the cash if you don’t have to?

Another reason I don’t think Cody set out to share any money is, I think he really wants to prove to himself and others that he can win. Getting to the end by splitting the prize is cheating; it’s not a valid win. I think Cody has too much pride and too much of a competitive streak to ever agree to anything like that.

Now, Franzel on the other hand...😉

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I have been trying to figure out this house dynamic. I completely understand the whole...make someone the enemy in order to vote them out. But the way house opinions have swung on a dime, with absolutely no consistent narrative is fascinating to me. Essentially, what The Committee plus Enzo seem to have bonded over is their almost pathological ability to lie to themselves and each other on a regular basis in order to justify every move they make. And then, when the person is gone, to almost block out their malevolence they felt. It is almost stunning the way they just take on these extreme feelings, then wave them away and then repeat the process again. 

Dani wasn't as good at this (she had problems shifting the target) as these remaining people...which is probably why she was the first to go. I also think Tyler isn't as good at it, which is why he is struggling a bit socially. What really benefited Tyler in his season was he played with a team that he enjoyed spending time with and he was also able to use the opposition to take out some members of his team without having to resort to all the name calling and judgemental stuff these other guys thrive upon. Having Angela while it was narrowing down was also helpful, even though that distraction is probably why he lost in the end.

Anyway...with this week a done deal, who gets nominated next week and who goes home? Any ideas?

• Love 2
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Now, Franzel on the other hand...😉

But Franzel has her wedding to (not) pay for (so long as she suckers enough people into buying the $3K package) and more Victorian-esque shapeless velvet nightgown/dresses with grandma lace around the bib and cuffs to buy. Those aren't free, you know! They really should be, though. Hork. 

5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Boogie

This has nothing to do with anything but seeing Boogie's name triggered it for me: I will forever argue that Britney's goodbye message to him in BB14 is the most epic and amazing goodbye message of all time but an argument could be made for Elissa's goodbye message to Aryan Aaryn in BB15: "Aaryn, I have nothing to say to you. Except have fun in the jury house. Or don't. *shrug*"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

But Franzel has her wedding to (not) pay for (so long as she suckers enough people into buying the $3K package) and more Victorian-esque shapeless velvet nightgown/dresses with grandma lace around the bib and cuffs to buy. Those aren't free, you know! They really should be, though. Hork. 

This has nothing to do with anything but seeing Boogie's name triggered it for me: I will forever argue that Britney's goodbye message to him in BB14 is the most epic and amazing goodbye message of all time but an argument could be made for Elissa's goodbye message to Aryan Aaryn in BB15: "Aaryn, I have nothing to say to you. Except have fun in the jury house. Or don't. *shrug*"

What did Britney say to boogie??? 

I can't believe that I've possibly forgotten someone giving boogie a smack down!  Lol