Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, willco said:

I have watched all the eps & I still don't know what the hell David did to Memphis that makes Memphis hate him so much ! Must have been something I didn't see.

It just annoyed him that it was an all stars season and David really hasn’t ever played the game. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, willco said:

I have watched all the eps & I still don't know what the hell David did to Memphis that makes Memphis hate him so much ! Must have been something I didn't see.

Memphis was an alternate and got the call last minute while David was called before him. That's my theory.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, willco said:

Really ?!? That's all it is ? Needless to say, that's disgusting !

Eh probably not. Memphis wanted Bay in The Committee until Dani talked him out of it cus she told him, he had to include Day.

It's interesting how Ian made a bunch of comments similar to Memphis about David and the other black people in the house and no one calls him racist. The difference is Ian never had power.

I guess it helps when you have a panic attack over a microagression. 

The only people I think have an issue with race this season in the house are Dani/Christmas.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

Dani wasted .000099 seconds before trying to save herself.

Then Nicole.

Reminds me of those Bachelor spoofs on SNL.

"Can I borrow him for a sec?"

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 2
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Eh probably not. Memphis wanted Bay in The Committee until Dani talked him out of it cus she told him, he had to include Day.

It's interesting how Ian made a bunch of comments similar to Memphis about David and no one calls him racist. 

Memphis says he interviews ppl about their political affiliations and unless they vote for Trump he doesn't hire them so ...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Memphis says he interviews ppl about their political affiliations and unless they vote for Trump he doesn't hire them so ...

Thanks for the info. First time I'm hearing this. The only time I heard him talking about a politician was when he was praising Mayor Pete which was not what I expected.  The convo was with Kaysar. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Dani: "When you take a shot at Tyler you can't miss." Should have taken your own advice.

Hopefully after this season the myth that Dani is a good player will be put to rest. Never understood it the girl was snowed by Jeff/Jordan! 

• Love 6