Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

QVC? Amateur..What about HSN and Shop HQ formerly Evine?

Lol! Just got my Andrew Lessman HSN vitamins yesterday! 

I'll raise you your HSN and Evine, and I'm in with Shop NBC (before it was all those other crazy names),  CVN before it turned into qvc, JTV, and have even dabbled in The Liquidation Channel. I am hardcore no doubt! 

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Ah,  so now we get to meet the couple that wasn't interesting enough for the first half of the season. 

Gotta hand it to her, though, she's really working overtime to make up for it. 

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Is she a Vulcan?

This made me laugh very, very loudly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, seasons said:

I'll raise you your HSN and Evine, and I'm in with Shop NBC (before it was all those other crazy names),  CVN before it turned into qvc, JTV, and have even dabbled in The Liquidation Channel. I am hardcore no doubt! 

I love watching Bobbi Brown on QVC.

• Love 1
Just now, seasons said:

My husband spends hours watching Invicta watches

• Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

OMG!!!! Yes, Everyone go back and watch Clint and Tracie.  Tracie stole his car on their wedding night and did crack

Ahem. "motherfuckin' crack". 

And she stole the rental car, but only half the cash. So dear sweet brain damaged Clint thought that meant she was coming back. So precious. 

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Okay the Snookie bump went out about 10 years ago, Kristiana

How would she know, she's been in jail! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And she stole the rental car, but only half the cash. So dear sweet brain damaged Clint thought that meant she was coming back. So precious. 

Thank you for the much needed, clarifying correction. I did not show the full horror(but reality TV good)of the whole situation

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's why she's The Goddess 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

No, I believe the word is STOOPID!

Lindsey's giving us the eyeshadow recipe!! Something about magazine colors mixed with something? Deodorant?  WHAAAT???

And uhh.. Destinie... If Shawn doesn't have the $$$ on the old credit card.... Uh HOW are you going to spend whatever you WANT????

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Shawn is going to get cuckolded. Is that the proper term when you’re a woman and cheating on your husband with another woman?

I might be wrong but isn’t that done with a pool boy?

Ooh let’s make our own makeup!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

Destinie flirting is not a pretty sight.

I'm surprised she doesn't turn around and present like a mandrill.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Shawn is going to get cuckolded. Is that the proper term when you’re a woman and cheating on your husband with another woman?

Oh why not? Its the 21st century! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

OMG!!!! Yes, Everyone go back and watch Clint and Tracie.  Tracie stole his car on their wedding night and did crack

Not just crack. Motherfucking crack. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG! Now we know how she made the eye shadow.

PS, i would be the one in prison making makeup out of deodorant. I showed up on Parris Island with electric blue mascara. It did not go well

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2