Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, candall said:

You know, I wish Britzzz mom all the best with her recovery, but I'm starting to feel very pissed off about all her screen time.  You are in no way part of a "Love After Lockup" scenario.  Get out.

Did Brittney's hard work to push her mother into a relapse work out for her in the end?

I'm happy for Cynthia to get away from these people and for this show to please stop trying to make Brittney and Marcelino interesting.  Some people are duds.  These two are duds.  

• Love 7

So that’s it for tonight. See all of you snark meisters on Sunday night. Till then, stay safe, stay strong, stay well and live your best life. And thank for making Friday nights so entertaining.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 10

Andrea and her acting like Watts was so dangerous was really offensive. It's not cute, Andrea, in a sacred African headwear pretending Watts is the war zone. Girl. gentrification and rental rates. California, LA  is not the same place anymore. And drugs are everywhere you asshole. Google the opiate crisis. See Chon. See Brit and her fam.  Its a real feat when Andrea is more offensive than her friends with the stereotypes. The one with the snakeskin jacket was pretty tacky and offensive her last time on the show.   Her friend with the long braids was praying to the heavens that the gates opened then and took her. I was too. Andrea is Cray. cray.  Why are her kids so lovely? She's a mess.  Lamar is fine too. Is this an act? Gurl. This is not the way. To Stardom. 

God Destinee is vile. To the core. That guy she married must be insane or touched in the head. I fast forward Brit and her exploitation of her mother and Chon and Lacey when its Lacey. Her face is going to melt on the screen and I don't need that in my visual. 

Patch really thinks she's hot cheetos. Boo Michael would have sex with an ant if it looked at him the right way. He don't seem interested in your hawtness. Neither does Malcom.  Cut that wig Patch. Go to the Brown color family in hair dyes. Stop painting those dreadful brows. Maybe then some man will want the free and clear with no strings attached sex except its sex with you and Mumbles adjacent. You going to need a better hook than what u got sis. 

Mumbles's latest side piece/creditcardowner of hotel room rented, I am going to sound old here but i feel like folks pick their hair choices based on insta filters. Not all colors work in natural outside light. The blond with black two tone is one that doesn't. Still even in her tacky hair color choices,she's still hotter than Patch and her desperation martyrdom struggle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Well, I'm pretty satisfied with that wrap-up.  As long as Destinie and Lindsay wound up back behind bars where they belonged, I'm cool. 

See you in June, Mama, to meet the new batch of felons and the losers who love them.

It's been a pleasure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, tearsandhysteria said:

I had fun tonight. I had missed you guys the past couple of weeks. Lost a member of the family. It was super rough. Glad I got here for the finale. Take care! 

Take care of yourself sweetie glad you were here tonight 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Glad to see Andrea is still on her sanctimonious high horse.

So insufferable! Screaming at her friends about her stellar character. Hard to take that she's pumping up her "good works" to eclipse everything she's done much less that she's doing this to one-up her friends.

• Love 2

Amber kind of broke my heart a bit. I think thats why i love this show. its ridiculous and sometimes fake but then u get realness. it is not easy to rejoin society and thats by design. Add addiction, the group u belong to in society, poverty, etc. She's trying. Puppy is a mess but unfortunately she's more of what happens to folks  when they got out especially with addiction issues. Patch and Shovel really need to take note of their choices and see how they could easily raise a Puppy or a Destinee because of their bad choices. I hate to Mom Shame but both Patch and Shovel to a lesser extent give off this scent of delusion and arrogance that they think they got this mother thing down pat. Not with those men u dating and procreating with Boos.

• Love 5

I love Andrea's Kids, Lamar and Shante came come with the kids. Leave Andrea home. I think Andrea's Utah friends are def living in a bubble and have been offensive AF, why does Andrea invite them? And why u acting like watts is a war zone? That shit is offensive. I hope this is her crazy schick because if she's like this in real life? Everyone is smoking weed in that. House. Everyone breathing. All Day. While they are awake. 

Her amiga with the grey tipped braids ( small voice i liked the grey tips.) seems, Normal. She must indulge as well in California. Did they share the weed stash with the other two Mormon girls? 

Edited by lamujerdecente
edits
  • Love 2