Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

To her credit, Kristianna is fairly sanguine about her mother's report that John and Sis were "down there talking at all hours of the night." 

And if Sister happened to fall on Kristi's husband's erect penis, she reflects that she might have had that karma coming.

Kristianna and John are my new favorite couple.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I am here. Is this the season finale? I saw a preview. Shawn got one ball back but he let Destinee keep the other one.

My Directv guide tells me there's a two hour Season Finale next Friday, in which "Kristianna confronts her husband and her sister about some shocking rumors" and "Shovel and Quaalude spiral out of control" and "Andrea's birthday with her Mormon friends blows up."

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

She's not so hung over that she forgot her false eyelashes. Aw, Pupster

She looks quite fetching. I understand she's not going to sit for this. And she isn't going to lie down and roll over, either.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, candall said:

My Directv guide tells me there's a two hour Season Finale next Friday, in which "Kristianna confronts her husband and her sister about some shocking rumors" and "Shovel and Quaalude spiral out of control" and "Andrea's birthday with her Mormon friends blows up."

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Whoo hoo!!

• Love 1