Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lippy's picking up Lindsey in his OWN truck this time?? What the hell??  Does he have a steak in a box at least?  RASH DECISION???  You sir are a MORON....

That prison eye shadow is looking a little weird on the plane.

Lindsey girl, you are taking advantage of this guy who just lost his son.  Admit it. Ho.

• Love 9

It's sad but Lindsey's daughter is in a prime situation to get sexually abused: mom in prison, guardian doesn't seem to want her, strange man enters her life and wants to take care of her...

I honestly think Scott is okay, but she's still in that prime situation. So, again...duck that family.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This? Is not a house (in Mississippi, no less) that a man with mega dollars buys. Just saying.

And it sure as shit does not have $50K worth of decor. That closet! My eyes! 

What the heck was he doing all this time? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, mamadrama said:

It's sad but Lindsey's daughter is in a prime situation to get sexually abused: mom in prison, guardian doesn't seem to want her, strange man enters her life and wants to take care of her...

I honestly think Scott is okay, but she's still in that prime situation. So, again...duck that family.

Yep. I was horrified they let the little girl be around him. Also not saying he’d do anything, but where is the common sense and protective instincts?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

We need a Bingo card just for grammar. But, someone would win within the first five minutes of the show so forget it. 

I can commiservate with that.

• LOL 2

My son: so she cuts out a bunch of pictures from Vogue or whatever and gets mad when this dude she's never met, the one who's been taking care of her and her kid, can't replicate stuff? Screw this lady and the broomstick she flew in on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Oh, no!  Oh, stop, Shovel!  Do not try to tell Qualon's mother about Qualon!

ETA:  Okay, never mind, that's Q's sister.  Still not a brilliant idea, but at least she's not trying to set the mother straight.

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And it sure as shit does not have $50K worth of decor. That closet! My eyes! 

What the heck was he doing all this time? 

I don't get that either. Was he not expecting Mylie to live with them? He had more than enough time, especially considering that she even got out later than she was meant to. 

• Love 7

After the big build up Scott gave us, (“money is no object!” To the interior decorator) this house is a bit of a let down. Maybe I get Lyndsey’s disappointment. She wasted all these years and she got the low end of sugar daddie’s. And honestly, kissing him looks dangerous or contagious.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its not even a two bedroom house? WTF?

Is it the same house we saw at the beginning of the series? Because it's possible that one was an Air Bnb and THIS is the real one. Maybe because of covid and Lindsey's delay in getting out they weren't able to rent the same one. 

Either way...he got a one-bedroom without room for Mylie? .Damn

• Love 7