Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hand Sanitizer is the new Grey Goose.

I still remember my horror when someone on Intervention drank hand sanitizer. Shudder. 

Just now, Gobi said:

Is there a LAL: Solitary, where former cast members comment on the show from their solitary confinement cells after returning to.prison?

I smell spinoff!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guess what happens? Destinee burns the breakfast! She's a regular Lucille Ball. 

I think Lucy had FELICIA tattood across her chest, too, and they just never showed it on tv.

• LOL 7

Destinie was in prison so long she forgot how to cook??  I actually thought when she was talking about making her own food in prison that we were gonna get the prison diet cooking lesson like that one from the other Scott ( I can't remember her name!) when she was making some shit with cookies and peanut butter and some other revolting crap.

Here's the new chick.  Does she ever wear clothes?? I mean, like REGULAR clothes??

• Love 1

Has anyone ever learned what WE is paying these people to participate in the show?  In Shawn's case, it's not nearly enough compared to what he's shelling out the bimbo.  

Scott's another one that's opened his wallet for his bimbo thinking she's on the up and up with him.  Oy.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Destinie was in prison so long she forgot how to cook??  I actually thought when she was talking about making her own food in prison that we were gonna get the prison diet cooking lesson like that one from the other Scott ( I can't remember her name!) when she was making some shit with cookies and peanut butter and some other revolting crap.

Here's the new chick.  Does she ever wear clothes?? I mean, like REGULAR clothes??

I know! I was ready for the recipe. It's my last slot on my LAL BINGO card. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, coffee drinker said:

Has anyone ever learned what WE is paying these people to participate in the show?  In Shawn's case, it's not nearly enough compared to what he's shelling out the bimbo.  

Scott's another one that's opened his wallet for his bimbo thinking she's on the up and up with him.  Oy.  

Sharp pays 90 Day people around $1500 an episode for their first season. I imagine pay for this is similar.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s the thought process of so,done who names their son Dmark? Please explain.

It's short for Deutschmark, symbolic of her rejection of the Euro as currency.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
Just now, goofygirl said:

Loved how Quualude left the cake in the box and cut it!

Here goes Daddy-o!  Look out Maurice......

This!  Take the cake out of the box!   I’m wondering the timeline...how far into COVID everyone is.  That’s all I think of with the family gatherings...

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heather expects us to believe that she and Dylan have never had sex? She carries a vibrator in her purse! 

He did get locked up fast.  You know how it is, meet someone, spend 30 minutes with them, they get locked up, you wait years for them.  A true love story.  What could go wrong? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

This!  Take the cake out of the box!   I’m wondering the timeline...how far into COVID everyone is.  That’s all I think of with the family gatherings...

I wondered about the timelines for filming the various couples.  Based on the weather, it appears some of this was filmed like last summer.  The IL and KC couples, and Scott in MS are much more recent, imo.  

• Love 1