Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Erica was stripping and giving blow jobs across the river in New Jersey for a couple of years before she moved her act cross country.

Yes I know, but she wasn´t married to those guys and probably didn´t care what her kid heard or knew. His well-being wasn´t important. This is bizarro world where Denise is the bad one, I´m just trying to make it work (and hurting my brain).

Edited by halkatla
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

This whole series is just a crock of shit. I missed several episodes.. NO REGRETS;   same Old Bullshit  ! I thought Garcelle would bring some light , no such luck..

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It's like Rinna's daughter read all the comments here about how she's perceived on the show and, instead of doing damage control, leaned into them fully. 

Opening gifts at any party, shower or otherwise, is the worst and needs to die.  

I'm not even critiquing Teddi's style, per se, because I don't know anything about style.  But as someone who has been pregnant, I have so much secondhand discomfort for her, especially when she's in her "fancy" outfits.  

Speaking of discomfort at seeing someone: Kim.  

I loathe Brandi (and ZOMG HER FACE WHAT) and I don't know if I believe her about the hooking up, nor do I particularly care, but I 100% believe that Denise talked shit about all of these women.  

And I don't know if Denise is better or worse than any of her castmates, who are all somewhat terrible in their own ways.  But she does strike me as that particular type of woman who makes excuses for misbehaving men.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

And unlike ugly men, there's not even the possibility Brandi has a big one! 

WEll, he didn’t but he was surprisingly good in bed. I also continued to see him for awhile and people were perplexed. I was quite beautiful in my 30’s lol He also kind of broke my heart! 😂

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

WEll, he didn’t but he was surprisingly good in bed. I also continued to see him for awhile and people were perplexed. I was quite beautiful in my 30’s lol He also kind of broke my heart! 😂

LOL some say ugly guys work harder! I am sorry he broke your heart. 😞 Some men don't appreciate being with someone out of their league!

• Love 3

I just rewatched this again and that "scene" with Kim bringing Brandi into Kyles bedroom was soooo set up before it was filmed.

As others have pointed out, Brandi was mic'ed up and ready to play her role.

Also since when have Kim and Kyle ever "shared" any clothes? And when Kyle turned the black dress around that Kim "brought back to her" the friggin tags are still attached.

For this reason and many others I will never believe anything that come out of Brandi, Kyle or Kim's mouths. They are just all Z list actors, liars and grifters.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I’m watching as well, and Brandi totally contradicts herself.  First she says that Denise’s daughters were separated from the adults by a door, then later on she says there is no door.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, byrd said:

This whole series is just a crock of shit. I missed several episodes.. NO REGRETS;   same Old Bullshit  ! I thought Garcelle would bring some light , no such luck..

I generally like Garcelle, but why is she even on the show if she barely interacts with the other women?  Sutton may as well be an official Housewife.

• Love 4

I have to say Kyle,Rinna & Teddy have sunk to a new level of vile behavior but I’m not exonerating Bravo.  Is the new standard for  “entertainment” that we have to destroy reputations and families so that we get a blockbuster storyline?  Will we feel satisfied to once again push another housewife to the curb while possibly ending her marriage and having her daughters  humiliated. I always thought that Denise did a pretty good job of appearing to be sane and relatively fair with the other ladies, unless I’m not remembering this correctly. And if this “”gossip” whether true or not did not need to be brought up or televised. These women don’t OWE us a juicy story just to keep their diamond. Why is Harry Hamlin completely off limits ( as I recall from one season when Rinna almost ripped someone’s eyes out for mentioning him). Why were the lawsuits and philandering of Mauricio off the table?  This culture of “ gotcha” is not entertaining to me, though I guess I wouldn’t be watching if I didn’t get some vicarious thrill out of it.

• Love 11
On 7/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Straycat80 said:

Rinna’s daughter, entitled much? What does she do for a living, didn’t she fail at the modeling career? 

Why was Rinna giggling about her illiterate, boring, unimaginative spawn acting like a lower middle-class rube trying to do an impression of a rich person?  We'd be impressed if she were joining the Peace Corps, volunteering for Operation Smile, or going on a puppy mill raid. Sorry, Baboon Anus Lips--all we see is a standard issue nitwit blabbering about apartment amenities. Yawn.  

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7