Type keyword(s) to search

S03:E17: A Quarter Mask Crisis: The Quarter Finals

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

I did enjoy how genuinely happy Nick was to realise it was Jackie. That was very sweet. But final 2 should have been her and Night Angel.

Agreed. Such horseshit. JMO but Kitty was superior to the rest. And the shows seems to dislike the Women and value Dancing more than pure Vocal talent. Of course I've seen comments like "Kittys boring at least Frog does other things SMH. Pure amazing singing ability never bores me it's a shame it takes it does for some others. And Jackie never just "stood there" . Her going out at F5 is ridiculous. Was rooting for her big time. Well Hopefully Night Angel or even Turtle takes it. But even Jackie herself said on the Aftershow kind of sadly that she thinks Frog or Rhino will take it. I mean Frog ludicrously beat her in a faceoff . Maybe there is truth that they are on for a set amount of time?

• Love 3

I was okay with Kitty going. During the performances I thought it would be either Kitty or Rhino, so it’s fine. Neither of them sang poorly; I just liked the others better.

I have no problem with Frog still being in it, even if he isn’t singing per se. I like his rapping. He has a good tone, good rhythm, and crisp delivery. 

10 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I think the dog barking during Frog's front porch robbery was a tip off to Bow Wow.  

The clue about Turtle, that they gave during the after show pretty much sealed it that he's Jesse McCartney.  

Can you say what the clue was? I didn't see the after show. I have though Jesse McCartney for a while now too and can't believe the panel isn't all in on him.

• Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, sioux21 said:

Can you say what the clue was? I didn't see the after show. I have though Jesse McCartney for a while now too and can't believe the panel isn't all in on him.

I found the clip from the after show.  I queued it up to the clue... hopefully.  If it doesn't queue up correctly, forward to the 36 minute mark. 

Edited by Commando Cody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I think the dog barking during Frog's front porch robbery was a tip off to Bow Wow.  

The clue about Turtle, that they gave during the after show pretty much sealed it that he's Jesse McCartney.  

I agree with you about the clue.

• Love 1

I don't understand the judges going nuts over Night Angel, she's the one I most want to FF through(I haven't actually done that yet, but have been very tempted to the last two weeks, especially tonight).

That being said, I thought both Night Angel and Rhino should have left before Kitty.

Frog is very entertaining. I thought it funny when the judges made the comment about it being a singing competition, though.  While I totally agree that rap is not singing, if they want it to be purely singing and no rap that should be clarified in the competition rules.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, jumper sage said:

No winner yet?  They are really milking this thing.  Loved season 1, season 2 was ok and now hating season 3.

Me too. I've kind of lost interest since Bret Michaels was revealed. Now I don't care about the perfomances so much.  I just want to see whose behind each mask.

• Love 4

Dancing more than pure Vocal talent. Of course I've seen comments like "Kittys boring at least Frog does other things SMH. Pure amazing singing ability never bores me 

All of this. Frog can dance, but dance isn't singing. Kitty should have remained

• Love 5
22 hours ago, marykat71702 said:

Just read the other comments, and most of you seem to like Night Angel. Honest question-why? 

Not me, in my opinion she should have been gone weeks ago. I wasn't wild about Kitty either but she should have stayed over Night Angel and Rhino.

(edited)

I've been a Rhino fan, but he was terrible. "'You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' would sound great as a halting, off-tempo country song," said no one ever.

I really liked Kitty, and thanks to the smart posters here, I wasn't surprised who she was (though I still don't know who she is).

I also thought Turtle was meh. Not fit to shine the Rottweiler's "Somebody You Loved" shoes.

If the Frog is Bow Wow, I hope they start throwing in some Ex on the Beach clues, to make them think it's Romeo (especially given their recent twitter fight).

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Eolivet said:

If the Frog is Bow Wow, I hope they start throwing in some Ex on the Beach clues, to make them think it's Romeo (especially given their recent twitter fight).

I was looking at Hulu for something new to watch.  I reluctantly turned on a show called 'Celebrity Watch Party'.  It was the first episode.  It is just what the title says.  Well known people watching TV shows and commenting on what they're watching.

The first episode included Romeo watching 'The Masked Singer' with his father Master P.  They were commenting on how people think the frog is him.  

• Love 1