Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: "Forever or Never"

• Start Topic

As the eight-week experiment draws to a close and Decision Day looms, the four remaining couples have just a few days left to do some final soul-searching, consult with friends and family, and decide if they want to stay married or get a divorce.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Bless Meka's heart for trying to talk to this fool. I would pelt him upside his head with one of those apples.

AND he snatched the good lunch. Asshole.

I would have snatched the good lunch too. 😄

Katie really does think she's all that.  Bless her heart.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

OMG Katie knows I called her turtle face.  She was fucking with me when she picked up that turtle!  Heh.

I was thinking the same! “You’re a turtle.” And her “tuuuuuuuuuurtle” screech was just painful on the ears. Her voice really does remind me of nails on a chalkboard.

• Love 12

Michael is blame shifting again.  This is painful to watch as he's really messing with her head. Dump his ass Meka, please.

30 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Taylor always looks rode hard and put away wet.  I believe she is.

Her friends look so too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

You bitch leave the poor turtle alone. Enslaving it is not saving it. Ugly bitch katie is such a dumb ass. I can’t believe the show continues to promote animal abuse 

16 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Stupid broad, for taking the turtle in the first place. 

Omg that is absolutely infuriating. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Sister Michael knows a lot more than she’s letting on.  I have a feeling that this has been an issue many times in the past.  She does seem like she would be a wonderfully supportive friend. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
(edited)

Katie's inner child is stupid.  She is saving and animal that she doesn't know how to take care of. 

Poor Meka, Michael wants to spend time with you.  Why can't he stop torturing Meka?  No talking, no answering.  I got a laugh at the apple picking and lunch picking.  They could have had a half of each of the sandwiches but that's a totally self absorbed person. No hope. 

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 19

Michael's sister is making a lot of sense. There seems to be a pattern in this show of intelligent relatives trying to talk sense into that one clueless/drama queen family member who married at first sight.

• Love 12
(edited)

What is the deal with Brandon and Michael not driving?  Do they not have licenses or cars?  Do they each have a chauffeur?  I do not get this.

Michael, could you possibly be any more sour?  You just seem like such a jerk.  Can you ever look anyone in the eye?

Edited by nell
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Sure, let’s just set him free miles and miles from where he came from.  Stay strong, poor little guy!

I care about Turtle Cal more than any of these couples.

I think it is illegal to take turtles out of their habitat. Not to mention, they can transmit salmonella.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Stop bugging him about the word "Love"! He's waiting for a moment when it feels natural. Really....people have to let up on him. I don't blame him!!

It's too bad they couldn't have those moments to themselves, no pressure, & happening naturally. But this intrusiveness is what they signed up for. Hopefully it's all just contrived.

• Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Stop bugging him about the word "Love"! He's waiting for a moment when it feels natural. Really....people have to let up on him. I don't blame him!!

See, Jessica didn't get that she, by declaring love first, set herself up for disappointment. Austin's silence was certain to be annoying, yet had he replied in kind, Jessica would think to herself that he said it only because she did. AKA, an "own goal."

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

I really really hate when Michael finishes talking (in this case, what took him four days to think up) and he purses his stupid mouth, nose goes up in the air, eyes slowly close to slits. I’ve known people that get that look and it just makes me want to slap the hell out of him!

Meka should take her chance to sucker punch him in his throat....

• Love 7