Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"We don't sugar coat things in America! If you do something wrong, you're going to be questioned by my drunken, haggy girlfriends! Or its back to Albania for you, boy toy!"

My sympathies are currently with Florian.  Darcey goes after him about the photos, Stacey too, then dad, then the girlfriends.  Nobody has any respect for boundaries!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, next week, will she say "obey"?   Goodnight all - see you tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Goodnight, until tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight everyone, anyone sticking it out for the twin mess?

I'm hanging in. These drunken hags have sucked me right in. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a good night, you all. No TOW tomorrow, so I’ll have to wait an entire week for the snark. Be well.

Wow, I actually fended off TrackKitty and my quarantine visitor (and survived the power outage!) for the whole 2 hours! SO much fun, y'all! Hopefully next week (but going on a very rare trip, so probably not 😢)

giphy.gif

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

My sympathies are currently with Florian.  Darcey goes after him about the photos, Stacey too, then dad, then the girlfriends.  Nobody has any respect for boundaries!

My favorite part was Stacy, following him outside, and saying fifty times "Oh, OK, you need your space, I get it. I'm going. No, I"m going now, I see. You need some time to cool off. No, no, its fine, I'm going now" Hahahahahahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Angela looks like that old bald headed lady, Hogatha who kept trying to kidnap the Smurfs so she wouldn’t be ugly anymore.

Hogatha had much better hair with that wig, though. Angela should get a wig (from House of Eleven?)
Her dress would match Michael’s tux perfectly, though!

B6AD378F-5236-4BA0-BF58-9127772CB0E0.jpeg

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 3

My favorite part was Stacy, following him outside, and saying fifty times "Oh, OK, you need your space, I get it. I'm going. No, I"m going now, I see. You need some time to cool off. No, no, its fine, I'm going now" Hahahahahahaha

Maybe she needs to be with Pol...

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I hope the visa officer watches all the abuse Angela hurts at Michael and never lets him go over to the States for his own safety.  

And so we in the US don't have to deal with him. 

Darcy: We dressed many celebrities! 

Pepper Mostly: Yeah? Name three. 

Notice there was no photo montage during that statement

Its in there with Jesse's hairbrush and the key to Tom's house. 

Dead

• Love 3

I'm sorry, House of Eleven, the drop-ship Alibaba "fashion line" did not dress celebrities.  LIES

With a dad with deep pockets, couldn't they have just attended design school to actually learn how to be fashion designers if it was this big passion of theirs?   But that would have taken big ambition and effort and it was easier for their dad to just buy them a fashion line where they could resell cheap stuff from China and feel glamorous.   It's kind of a waste, really.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Being a Prince devotee, I’m loving the purple theme on Mykull and his groomsmen.  (Pardon me while I grasp for these straws over here.)

Before I go...a tribute cover I did on 04/23/16 😪

Edited by Trackdawg
is the opposite of emotion.
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went cheap with mine as they are expensive but I still think mine looked better...note my weak Lizzy chin lol

IMG_0220.JPG

That's a beautiful bouquet! I like your dress too. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went cheap with mine as they are expensive but I still think mine looked better...note my weak Lizzy chin lol

IMG_0220.JPG

Weak lizzy chin???? Not even close!!!  You actually HAVE a chin...and symmetrical lips.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Weak lizzy chin???? Not even close!!!  You actually HAVE a chin...and symmetrical lips.

Aww thanks, at certain angles I look odd. I'm fairly thin but can look like I have a double chin lol.

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Hopefully the girls won't follow her down the plastic surgery route.

Mom was very focused on the fact her daughter got a rose, I think she is teaching her kids that beauty is paramount 

Find it funny that just when Stacey is planning to start her life with Florian, her evil twin wants to go to LA and restart their business.  Darcey is very jealous and if I were Stacey I would be very careful.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Before I go...a tribute cover I did on 04/23/16 😪

Oh my, that was beautiful.  Thank you for sharing it!  Your interpretation of his music is lovely and the pictures are some of my favorites.  It does my heart good to see that others love him as much as I do. 💜

• Love 4
2 hours ago, firefly said:

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

Hi!  I brought the potato salad!

...because that's what I was making while watching Paul take Karine and Pierre  to the water treatment amusement park. smh

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My 9yo is sitting here screaming at Libby. Don't they get that these are not conversations that he probably wants to have on camera?

You know its bad when the children have more sense. 

• Love 4