Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

David sounds like that guy on Catfish who thought he was in a relationship with Katy Perry. Even when New and Max found the woman who was catfishing him, and had them meet in person, and the woman said "No, you've never spoken to Katy Perry, it was all me, I did it, I pretended to be Katy Perry to punk you", the guy was all "Oh, that little minx! Katy put her up to this, to mess with me! How adorable!" 

• Love 2

Well, gee, Steph, maybe if you'd bothered to try and make friends and not alienate every single person you met in Australia someone would be there to say good bye to you. 

She wanted to look nice on the flight in case she met someone on the airplane.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Happily Ever After Strikes Back may be even worse than this.  How much more of Pole, Angela and Larissa can anyone take?

I would love to have her say Frozendiva29ee on TV. I would be rolling off the couch. Won't happen.

• Love 1
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Happily Ever After Strikes Back may be even worse than this.  How much more of Pole, Angela and Larissa can anyone take?

TLC is really milking all these series to the limit.   Will we have the patience to watch all of them?   I don't think so...but we will because of the snarking and the good company on this forum..

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe when planes had seats with more legroom, you dressed up. Not these days unless you pay for the premium seat.

Right? Travel was a luxury, travelers were treated like guests, not cattle being loaded into a trailer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ash. You're a citizen of someplace. If you're from Mauritius, don't you have a Mauritian passport? You are a lying, dissembling, gaslighting, water muddying pervaricator. And it seems he does all this just like breathing. Not for any reason. Avery made a lucky escape. 

• Love 9