Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I vote the last show of 2023, S51 Ep60, as the worst show of the year

- how pathetic is it to have a vow renewal ceremony where more people send their regrets for not being able to attend than are actually in attendance - - and then Phyllis shows up.

- is that actually Sharon Case in the scenes from the next week on the Young and the Restless segment?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

The way Gloria acts is purely entertaining but there is nothing entertaining about the way BlueFang🕷️acts 🤢🤢🤮.  BlueFang🕷️is not paranoid, just over protective. Yeah right, BlueFang🕷️ is Loony Tunes 🤪

Michael looks fantastic in his tux. As for Lauren, blah. Way too monotone.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

Wow, has Kevin been working out? His upper body looked huge. Meanwhile, Chloe's NYE vibe = sparkly bleh to me.

Really, Ashley? Back at home you were tap-dancing on Tucker's grave but at the jazz lounge you want to talk him out of leaving town. Pick a lane or exit the road, you sanctimonious bint.

How uncomfortable must it be to have your aging wannabe player of a daddy enjoying romantic activities in your home. Hey, Danny and Christine, get a room. Literally. The GCAC probably has special NYE rates to encourage people not to drink and drive.

Poor Lucy, having to spend NYE with her thirsty mommy (🙄) and her clueless daddy. She must not have any pals her own age in GC yet.

"So I'm the delusional one?" Gee, Ashley, I can't remember the last time you came that close to showing self-awareness. But if Tucker was so violent toward you, why do you keep engaging him? Maybe he should get a restraining order.

Interesting that they chose a bracelet as Danny's gift to Christine. LLB usually seems to avoid calling attention to her hands.

Fake Date Tucker was easy like Sunday morning, hah hah. Phyllis put him on the spot and he rolled right with it. Lucky for her Tucker couldn't give a sh!t about any of the four people Red was trying to save face with.

I loved Lauren's dress until I saw that it was those of those split-level monstrosities. Nope. 100% fug IMO.

Why were Lauren and Michael holding the vow renewal in a public restaurant instead of a chapel or their apartment? I was surprised they had a minister officiate it instead of using Kevin or Gloria or one of Society's waitstaff.

Go get you some NYE Tucker McCall, Phyllis. Do it! You know you're curious.

Daniel. Cheating on Lily already? Shame on you. But she knew Heather was trouble.

Re the previews, I sure hope that's a dream sequence between Summer and Sharon. Surely Summer knows better than to ask Sharon if she's in love with Chance. Oy.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, has Kevin been working out? His upper body looked huge. Meanwhile, Chloe's NYE vibe = sparkly bleh to me.

He was doing sex scenes with a superbly hot guy on DOOL 6 months ago, guess he kept the training up.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I sure hope that's a dream sequence between Summer and Sharon.

With Sharon looking 30 years younger, it had to have been some kind of fantasy sequence.

3 hours ago, Desperado said:

He was doing sex scenes with a superbly hot guy on DOOL 6 months ago

I don't subscribe to Peacock, so I haven't seen any DOOL episodes since they went off NBC.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

He was doing sex scenes with a superbly hot guy on DOOL 6 months ago, guess he kept the training up.

Is his character on DOOL still wearing those loud outfits? I didn't really watch that show when it was still on broadcast TV, but I did often notice when GR was on because of the insane clothes his character wore. He was like Salem's version of the Joker. (From Batman, not a deck of cards. 😉)

we never have weddings anymore.

IKR? And even when they do have one it looks cheap, so the vow renewals aren't much better IMO.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is his character on DOOL still wearing those loud outfits? I didn't really watch that show when it was still on broadcast TV, but I did often notice when GR was on because of the insane clothes his character wore. He was like Salem's version of the Joker. (From Batman, not a deck of cards. 😉)

The Joker is a very good way to describe his character, clothes included. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why were Lauren and Michael holding the vow renewal in a public restaurant instead of a chapel or their apartment?

Them having dinner at the GCAC first and then going to another restaurant that had to close down on New Year's Eve! to accommodate them got my Friday rant up.  I realize that Society is owned by a gabizillionaire who could give not any fucks about her wait/kitchen staff making tips/wages (ok, maybe Michael tipped really well to the two poor souls who seem to be the only waitstaff Society has anyway) and there are only three tables and a couple of bistro tables in the whole place,  but it seems pretty chintzy to book an entire restaurant for NYE and then only have five guests.  Perhaps a pop-up chapel at the hospital to go with the single room would have been better?  Surely there is a devotional nook at the Raunch that could have served.  Just anywhere that doesn't have huge windows allowing any potential customers or starving waifs to watch the festivities and wonder what the hell.

And while I'm on a rant...the 'Lily has to take care of poor traumatized Mattie' is a really lame story.  Certainly does not make sense that in the middle of all the corporate intrigue with Mamie and Tucker, Billy and Nate coming back into the company that Lily would spend that much time out of the office.  And a big California Shame on You, writer(s) for using a wildfire for your lame story.  I would have maybe bought Lily's absence if she'd been kidnapped or decided to go on a cruise (hopefully with Auhntie Shame ) and wound up shipwrecked on an uncharted island.  Anything but helping Mattie mourn her mentor.

Damn, I love Fridays!

Happy New Year, Preverts!

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

@Joimiaroxeu...Thank you for your interest in my potential newsletter. Unfortunately for moi, all available column space in our local publication has been pre-empted by a wildly popular advice blogger. His observations and advice are lengthy, but spot on, so I see no chance of publication in my near future. 

Hoping to have a wider audience in the new year, perhaps joining the C-suite at Newman Media after Audra's takeover of , uh, whatever company Tucker devours after his brain surgery.

EDIT to add...Daniel and Heather SLEPT together, but didn't actually SLEEP together, Lucykins.

YaknowwhatImean??

Edited by Peppermint
  • LOL 14

Yesterday, here in Canada, we got the episode where Colleen is trapped in a fire at Gina's set by Kevin. Michael and Kevin were bad, JT was good. 

Today's show will air in about 2 hours. So this is not a spoiler. I just have this feeling that Tucker is going to blow up and take out his anger and frustration on Phyllis. There was a flashback scene on Wed. of him being very violent with Ashley. It felt like it was foreshadowing something bad. It would make Phyllis sympathetic to the viewers maybe? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5

I just have this feeling that Tucker is going to blow up and take out his anger and frustration on Phyllis.

Meh, Phyllis already got to play the domestic violence victim with Jeremy Stark, at least that's the story she's sold to get out of going to prison for killing him. I can't see TPTB putting Tucker in that role with her (or Ashley).

I'm still on the brain tumor theory for Tucker. However, there are interesting spumors afloat out in soap forum world that Ashley is slowly having another one of her mental breakdowns. Either way, it could lead to those two getting back together as one feels compelled to support the other through their medical/psychiatric treatment.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Useful 10
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm still on the brain tumor theory for Tucker. However, there are interesting spumors afloat out in soap forum world that Ashley is slowly having another one of her mental breakdowns. Either way, it could lead to those two getting back together as one feels compelled to support the other through their medical/psychiatric treatment.

I thought it was interesting how cagey the last episode was about who was remembering Paris accurately. 

At least if Tucker had a brain tumor, I'd get to see if Devon can be anything other than snide or smug. His animosity towards Tucker (and Nate) is a drag - and I've only been watching a month this time around. 

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3

Love watching the old episodes!  Back when there was no Botox or fillers in the faces of Sharon and Lauren who were the most obvious and did anyone else notice how their faces actually changed expression and their lips and cheeks moved when speaking???!!  

All the characters that were bad are now good like Kevin and Michael.  

• Like 7
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Unathletic Club said:

It would make Phyllis sympathetic to the viewers maybe?

God no, it would make him a hero!

re: the flashback...I think the truth lies in the middle--Tucker was certainly enraged; and probably remembered it less than it was and Ashley maybe remembered it a bit more than it happened, if anyone knows what I mean. Remember the saying--there are three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 14
22 hours ago, Unathletic Club said:

Yesterday, here in Canada, we got the episode where Colleen is trapped in a fire at Gina's set by Kevin. Michael and Kevin were bad, JT was good. 

and so many people at that party!  I'd forgotten how elaborate the sets could be back in the day. And actually showing the fire scene complete with turned out firemen instead of just hearing about how it happened off screen. And Miguel, who could whip up any sauce m'lady needs in a NY minute.  And Ashley with her blanket-baby.  Ah, the good old days.

21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashley is slowly having another one of her mental breakdowns.

maybe that's why they chose the above mentioned episode to air-she certainly looked like a candidate for Viktor's 'looney' bin.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
On 12/28/2023 at 2:21 AM, Peppermint said:

Question...when in combat with someone with a weapon and they are disabled and the weapon is lying about available to grasp...what do you do first ??

1. Crawl sniveling into a corner.

2. Render aid to someone else in the room.

3. Scream threats and insults to the disabled former weapon holder.

4. Rush frantically about looking for escape.

5. PICK UP THE FREAKIN' WEAPON AND HOLD IT AGAINST THE ENEMY AS YOU CALL THE COPS.

HELLO, Nikki, and all the other idiots who follow the scripts.

Rant over. Note to self...this is NOT real life...chill.

Also, when they are down, just give them a couple kicks in the head if there is no gun. People turn around after knocking the baddie down.... argh! Kick or mash something on their nogins.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Im wondering if it’s not Ashley that will have the breakdown not Tucker. She has had her bouts with mental illness before. The time in the institution after the abortion and when baby Robert died and she thought he was still alive and carried around that blanket. After her last meeting with Tucker and she was alone at the house, to me she had a puzzled look on her face like she may have been questioning her memory of the incident. 
On a shallow note, Ashley looked fabulous in that green suit.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3

Okay I am giving Cole the same lecture I gave MM’s version of Adam. 

Michael Baldwin is always Michael. Michael. The only person allowed to deviate is Kevin. He is allowed to call him Mikey, which he does. MM tried that crap when he thought he was taking over the whole show just because he had belt buckle chemistry with Sharon and I slapped it down way back then. 

Lol, good times. Anyone remember when MM invaded the threads at TWOP and started lecturing everyone who didn’t like him?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Old ep. Quick rescue Prick's future donor. Diane looking pretty much the same. Nikki looking not so zoftig. Chip looking psychotic, toasting Collene. Me yelling at her trapped in freeze filled with boxes, Never watched McGiver - sit on boxes and cover up with more. Not very pretty but OK unless Chip tries to turn you into  a s'more.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

What the hell is someone doing to MTS’s hair??? And EH is looking rusty haired.  I was struck during the Sally Adam eating lunch at GCAC scene that her roots are showing and the makeup people have toned town her makeup and with the little bit of black hair that I can see I think she would be out and out gorgeous if she would do black hair instead of the fake magenta. 
During Jack’s scene with Billy then Diane I realized he has cut back on his hair coloring and it has de-aged him by at least 10 plus years. 

Also Cole is still freaking me out facial wise ( shallow shallow me, sorry he looks creepy as hell) but now he has added a hitching up his pants maneuver all the time and it is annoying as hell.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Lol, good times. Anyone remember when MM invaded the threads at TWOP and started lecturing everyone who didn’t like him?

Yeah, he did it on the Soap Central forum too and they banned him. I never could understand why he didn't post anonymously like other cast members do/have done.

I'm not against Cole per se but IMO he looks like a high-functioning cokehead. And I remember when he called Michael "Mike" and was taken aback. Maybe it was an ad lib by the actor.

• Like 8

Just when I was fixing to yell about where the hell is the Abbott tree it shows up along with Traci and her fantastic hair! Seriously, her stylist is tweaking it in all the right ways. She looks fabulous.

I will yell though:

Okay writers, there is a YR whiteboard somewhere that has the Abbott rules for that damn tree. Ashley is the only one allowed to put those family heirlooms on the tree. I have not forgotten that that is what she had a meltdown over to  Gloria back when Gloria was in all her Gloria-ness at the Abbott mansion and she decorated the tree. 

So I guess the makeup person is over her cartoonish little yet thickly drawn triangle of black eyeliner on the outer edge of the eyes on every actress phase? Sorry for these quickly written posts about looks but there has been a noticeable shift in hair and makeup, for the better so far. I haven’t even gotten to the mentioned facial hair on men looks episodes yet.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/29/2023 at 3:53 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashley is slowly having another one of her mental breakdowns.

Usually, her breakdowns are baby related. Will she think she's having Tucker's child? Devon will be so jealous.

1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

Also please for the love of YR recast Danny.

But that will make the pictures and autograph I got from Michael Damian's mall appearance in the 80s worthless as opposed to the two dollars they're actually worth.

• LOL 14

On 12/29/2023 at 1:49 PM, Peppermint said:

.Thank you for your interest in my potential newsletter. Unfortunately for moi, all available column space in our local publication has been pre-empted by a wildly popular advice blogger. His observations and advice are lengthy, but spot on, so I see no chance of publication in my near future.

Buttbiscuit sez: The Genoa City Blowhole has plenty of room for contributions from residents of this fair burg. The only column we’ve rejected is The Banana Hammock, adult-themed advice written by a juvenile. We’re currently seeking a restaurant reviewer (rotate between Crimson Lights, Society and the GCAC), a crime beat reporter and a business journalist to cover all the sexy corporate intrigue simmering behind closed doors. One of our most sought after positions is fashion critic, where you can let your bish flag fly. Are you that bish? Apply today!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Buttbiscuit sez: The Genoa City Blowhole has plenty of room for contributions from residents of this fair burg. The only column we’ve rejected is The Banana Hammock, adult-themed advice written by a juvenile. We’re currently seeking a restaurant reviewer (rotate between Crimson Lights, Society and the GCAC), a crime beat reporter and a business journalist to cover all the sexy corporate intrigue simmering behind closed doors. One of our most sought after positions is fashion critic, where you can let your bish flag fly. Are you that bish? Apply today!

As my position of Fashion Police Commissioner, am I a big enuff bitch to have a column?

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’d love to apply but I’m in a bit of a legal bind. My aunt brainwashed me for years to help her kidnap my grandma who is an alcoholic. Together we got her drinking again. I’m so ashamed of myself even though I’ve heard gran was a lot of fun when she drank. Then we lured the rest of the family to Auntie Jo’s and that’s where I was arrested. Then my parents didn’t believe they were my parents so I had to be in a hospital while they waited on the pesky DNA test. You’d think the richest fuckers in Genoa City would have access to Rapid DNA tests. My god, the amount of paternity tests my uncles need alone would make it worth it. However, I digress. I will be needing a job down the road and am interested in applying. I don’t think I would make the best fashion critic but I could advise readers how to brainwash, how to get IV’s for a kidnapping and the difference between an antidote and an anecdote as well as how to administer an antidote should you poison someone and then need to reverse it.

TTYS!

• LOL 13

Don’t sell yourself short, Chatty! I bet the Blowhole could use a medical advice columnist, and you clearly have some interesting hands-on experience. One Tough Cookie can take care of the fashion, though rumor has it that Buttbiscuit tolerates no criticism of his, uhhh, style. 

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Oh do tell me more about that!

Yes, I want to hear more. I got banned from one or two soap boards for criticizing MS as we weren’t supposed to trash the actresses. I also got ganged up for trash talking Phyllis and Summer who was then played by HK amd I referred to her as Kunter Hing. There was something about that actress that I detested. I also used to upset them by mentioning MM and how he was framed. (I really have no idea what went on behind the scenes but I always enjoyed MM for the most part) 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/30/2023 at 2:49 PM, stewedsquash said:

Also Cole is still freaking me out facial wise ( shallow shallow me, sorry he looks creepy as hell)

My hubby walked in and saw Cole and had the same reaction - creepy.  I still can't convince him that Cole is a good guy and not a villain.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Daniel should lose the mustache and keep the scruff.  He's a honey!

I haven’t gotten that far yet. I do love his scruff and think he is a very handsome man.

Briefly, MM showed up as a poster under his own name with the first post being something about let’s steal a baby or something. I asked to prove it was him and he showed a picture of his ankle tattoo while he was around his pool. He was highly entertaining unless you disagreed with him then he got all pissy and really abusive is not too strong of a description and would lecture you. Once I figured that out and saw him going after a poster I just started trolling him and he would go off the rails. It went of for a few months. Then he got ridiculous so I reported him and asked if we had to put up with a poster, even if he was an actor, being so abusive on the threads. Presto he was gone.

I believe HK. I think he was at one of those points in life then where he loved his family and wife but got caught up in wanting to do something risky or was attracted to her and acted on it. HK was a very young woman then and did not need to deal with that behavior. 

I think MM shared the site with MS and JM but they did not engage with posting. I say that they knew of the site because at the time MM was there a poster or several referred to MS as having “flapjack” boobs during a sex scene where Phyllis kind of showed more than she usually does. Then on the show at the tack house Nick was cooking breakfast and turned around and asked Phylis with a very big grin if she wanted some “flapjacks” and MS gave back the grin. It was totally an adlib/shoutout. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

My hubby walked in and saw Cole and had the same reaction - creepy.  I still can't convince him that Cole is a good guy and not a villain.

I am slowly warming up to him, creepy looks aside, because he just seems so nice and gentle.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

As the new year approaches, I am inspired to share my Buttbiscuit column with the fine residents of Genoa City so they, in turn, can share their resolutions for 2024. Basically, I’m lazy AF and will pounce on free content. I resolve to use my column to dispense tougher love and harder truths to those seeking my advice. I’ve been way too soft on you losers.

Victor Newman: I vow to steal a lock of Jagabbott’s hair and a drop of his blood to create a phylactery that will anchor a malign ritual, a dark and dreadful ceremony that will lay the ultimate curse on the Abbott males, k? Kyle’s hair will flatten with such tremendous force that it grows out his ass until the end of time! Yougotthat? I also need to cut down on raw broccoli. My wife makes me sleep in the mausoleum after I eat a big salad. I don’t know if it’s the injured goose noises coming from my back door or the paint peeling off the walls. Youhaveagoodyearnow.

Nikki Newman: I plan to fake drink my enemies under the table. I’ve also realized that I need to show more compassion toward the lesser beings inconveniencing me. It’s not their fault they never danced for an undead patron of the arts.

Claire Grace: I’m going to treat my new parents to a huge gourmet meal. Every day. For a year.

Nick Newman: I’m going to make an Adam mask and pull some shit. LOL! Why didn’t I think of this before?

Lauren Fenmore: My husband and I will make a serious effort to find a new home. Some socialite keeps trying to run a restaurant out of our place.

Heather Stevens: I plan to sign up for acting classes so I can convince Daniel I give a shit about Lily and her daughter. Oh, and I resolve to drape myself all over him whenever he falls asleep.

Summer Newman: I resolve to maneuver my twu love into embarrassing green screen situations until he gives in to destiny! Dad says banging an uncle and two of his nephews is worth 30 points. He started to think about why I asked, but then he had to go poop and forgot. Yay!

Kyle Abbott: I am going to work my ass off to get my foxy lady back. I’ve been pulling my pickle to Peloton commercials and that lady on the treadmill is starting to really do it for me.

Tucker McCall: I’m going to stick my dick in crazy. Why? I’m a man with self destructive tendencies and a zest for adventure.

Abby Newman: This will sound harsh, but I’m going to work on my assertiveness so I can evict this family from my place of business.

Devon Winters: I’m just going to judge other people’s resolutions, thanks.

Danny Romalotti: I’m thinking about embracing my inner skeeze and keeping two women on the hook. I’ve got the swag to pull it off, right? Right? 

Phyllis Summers: Resolution? Resolution? Fuck you! I don’t owe the people of this town a damn thing. Tell you what. Tell. you. what. I resolve to find better social events to attend. Next time just hold your vow renewal near a hot dog cart, you cheap fucks!

Michael Baldwin: I’m going to reevaluate my criteria for friendships.

Nate Hastings: I pledge to never help a Newman again. I won’t swear off sleeping with them, but I’ve been told that’s not particularly helpful anyway.

Mamie Johnson: Whatever resolution I decide on, it will be for my family. Family, family, family. Family.

Jack Abbott: I resolve to sandpaper the ceilings so that my son’s bouffant is worn down to a weeffant. I’d also like to be less naive, but I know what show I’m on.

Adam Newman: I’m going to choose me. That’s right. I’m going to be single for a while and concentrate on my career and son and maybe catch up on my reading. I’m not going to beg my hateful family for love anymore, either. Just kidding! I’m going to sex up Sally while she makes everything more complicated than it has to be, and I am going to debase myself before the same family that hid a major life event from me. I hate everything.

• Fire 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
17 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

If it had been another kind of show I would have thought this guy was really down on his luck. But it's a soap, where poor people and hard times don't seem to exist.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I am loving this episode from 2003 that aired today when Kevin started the fire that trapped Colleen. They had larger groups of characters on at the same time and it was much more dramatic. They all seemed to take turns charging at Kevin. Brad, JT, Drew amd I think Neil even got a quick one in.

Also on was a fresh faced Sharon Newman being scolded by Nicholas about confiding in Victor too much. I thought I liked Nick twenty years ago but watching today I don’t understand why. 

Brittany and her lover - I don’t remember too much about them.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

As the new year approaches, I am inspired to share my Buttbiscuit column with the fine residents of Genoa City so they, in turn, can share their resolutions for 2024. Basically, I’m lazy AF and will pounce on free content. I resolve to use my column to dispense tougher love and harder truths to those seeking my advice. I’ve been way too soft on you losers.

Victor Newman: I vow to steal a lock of Jagabbott’s hair and a drop of his blood to create a phylactery that will anchor a malign ritual, a dark and dreadful ceremony that will lay the ultimate curse on the Abbott males, k? Kyle’s hair will flatten with such tremendous force that it grows out his ass until the end of time! Yougotthat? I also need to cut down on raw broccoli. My wife makes me sleep in the mausoleum after I eat a big salad. I don’t know if it’s the injured goose noises coming from my back door or the paint peeling off the walls. Youhaveagoodyearnow.

Nikki Newman: I plan to fake drink my enemies under the table. I’ve also realized that I need to show more compassion toward the lesser beings inconveniencing me. It’s not their fault they never danced for an undead patron of the arts.

Claire Grace: I’m going to treat my new parents to a huge gourmet meal. Every day. For a year.

Nick Newman: I’m going to make an Adam mask and pull some shit. LOL! Why didn’t I think of this before?

Lauren Fenmore: My husband and I will make a serious effort to find a new home. Some socialite keeps trying to run a restaurant out of our place.

Heather Stevens: I plan to sign up for acting classes so I can convince Daniel I give a shit about Lily and her daughter. Oh, and I resolve to drape myself all over him whenever he falls asleep.

Summer Newman: I resolve to maneuver my twu love into embarrassing green screen situations until he gives in to destiny! Dad says banging an uncle and two of his nephews is worth 30 points. He started to think about why I asked, but then he had to go poop and forgot. Yay!

Kyle Abbott: I am going to work my ass off to get my foxy lady back. I’ve been pulling my pickle to Peloton commercials and that lady on the treadmill is starting to really do it for me.

Tucker McCall: I’m going to stick my dick in crazy. Why? I’m a man with self destructive tendencies and a zest for adventure.

Abby Newman: This will sound harsh, but I’m going to work on my assertiveness so I can evict this family from my place of business.

Devon Winters: I’m just going to judge other people’s resolutions, thanks.

Danny Romalotti: I’m thinking about embracing my inner skeeze and keeping two women on the hook. I’ve got the swag to pull it off, right? Right? 

Phyllis Summers: Resolution? Resolution? Fuck you! I don’t owe the people of this town a damn thing. Tell you what. Tell. you. what. I resolve to find better social events to attend. Next time just hold your vow renewal near a hot dog cart, you cheap fucks!

Michael Baldwin: I’m going to reevaluate my criteria for friendships.

Nate Hastings: I pledge to never help a Newman again. I won’t swear off sleeping with them, but I’ve been told that’s not particularly helpful anyway.

Mamie Johnson: Whatever resolution I decide on, it will be for my family. Family, family, family. Family.

Jack Abbott: I resolve to sandpaper the ceilings so that my son’s bouffant is worn down to a weeffant. I’d also like to be less naive, but I know what show I’m on.

Adam Newman: I’m going to choose me. That’s right. I’m going to be single for a while and concentrate on my career and son and maybe catch up on my reading. I’m not going to beg my hateful family for love anymore, either. Just kidding! I’m going to sex up Sally while she makes everything more complicated than it has to be, and I am going to debase myself before the same family that hid a major life event from me. I hate everything.

I could actually hear Phyllis as I read her resolution. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Brittany and her lover - I don’t remember too much about them.

It was Raul. He was part of the Glo by Jabot teen campaign with Billy, Mac, Brittany and JT. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I only remember no one pronouncing Raul the same. Back on that snarkfest site when it was discussed I always remember now even how WitsNSass explained it and it clicked with her writing out how to really say it —the middle is aahhh oool. All the characters said his name differently.

Whatever happened to Wits?

Edited by stewedsquash
Wonky, still kind of wonky
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Also on was a fresh faced Sharon Newman

OK--I know I am gonna sound like a bitch today, but I have to say this:  What she did to herself was positively criminal.  She was a beautiful woman with a normal voice to turn into an over filled/Botox woman who has lost the ability to speak.  Her vocal cords must have been affected by the procedures; or she must have become a heavy smoker because she WAS nothing like she is today.  And it really is a crime, because she was so beautiful back then.  And I am sorry if I sound bitchy, but it really is a crime.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2