Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, boes said:

And, I suspect Tucker and Ashley have staged this "trouble" between them to throw Jack and Diane and ButtBiscuit off the scent.  Though, to be fair, ButtBiscuit's usual stench always tends to overwhelm other smells anyway.

That is my suspicion also.  I thought I saw

some gleam in her eyes when she looked at  Tucker at the end f the show.

Great Bluetooth is back in town. ti's both the crappy story line and h's the character being

played--MS is no actress and I'm not looking for "redemption" tour.

@ Miss Malin--hope the cops get him son.  Scary  I remember when Dannamora  prisoners got out and the terror the NY  and the chaos that caused.  Be safe

Please excuse any typos, or word salad.  No caffeineand with very little sleep have rendered me stupid .

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Great Bluetooth is back in town. ti's both the crappy story line and h's the character being

played--MS is no actress and I'm not looking for "redemption" tour.

My rant is that she keeps talking about the job with The Wonder Trio via Adam that didn't work out (not her fault!) and nary a mention of her community service.  Swanning around GC and having luncheons and drinks and dressed as if she's coming down the red carpet does not sell me on her redemption.  I don't believe she loves her children, either.  I wish Summer had just stood up and walked out on the meddling witch.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

My money is on Audra, sadly

Didn't she say she had a miscarriage when she was involved with Noah back in London?

Crimes against fashion:  Sharon   --what the fuckedy fuck were you wearing?  dress was the wrong color for you and the folds across your  stomach? Just no.   Epic fail

Abby, Abby, Abby.  I was cringing with second hand embarrassment for you.  I  kept waiting for a wardrobe malfunction. How old are you? 

I really liked the color Megan Markle  was wearing, but not the dress itself.  And lastly:  Could Nikki have found a more boring suit to wear?  She's got the money, but   no sense of style.

I'm  sure Tucker and Ashley  are up t o something, I just haven't figured out what

eta:  because I am too sleep deprived to focus on the show itself.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I'm  sure Tucker and Ashley  are up t o something, I just haven't figured out what

I Hope you are right… but the way he responded to Audra makes me fear you aren’t. He wouldn’t want to do anything to upset Ashley if they were still together, right?

Also… what’s in Chance’s past that would give him s mommy complex?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

And of course Princess Abby went psycho on Tucker because Ashley won't return her calls. I'm sure Ashley knew Abby would overreact and her silence feels calculated to me.

However, my guy Tucker was not here for Abby's hysteria. Shut her down, T!

Poor Audra was sounding rather cynical and resigned during her convo with Nate. Not sure he's the best cheerleader but apparently Kyle's away so she has to make do.

Adam should know by now that when Nikki shows up in her chignon she's in her Newman Family Enforcer mode. He was lucky she didn't pull a knife on him, lol.

Sharon certainly noticed the casual, flirty vibe between Summer and Chance. Sigh, Sharon, if it's not Phyllis it's her girl spawn, amirite? 😉

Had to love watching Victor crack Vikki's smug, self-entitled face into a million tiny pieces. Oh noes, Victoria, daddy gave you a long-overdue C-level spanking. Ouchies.

I had to remind myself that Esther was Delia's grandmother because for a minute I couldn't understand why she was being so snarky toward a customer. Still, maybe she should just ignore Adam instead of tossing insults.

Guess Aria's not finding the atmosphere at Chancellor Mansion particularly welcoming. 😒 Or is she simply missing her other mommy?

Yaaasssss, Summer is so going to move on Chance while Sharon's out of town. Sharon looked like she knew it too.

Right, Victoria. When your widdle fee-fees get hurt, the best thing to do is summon your COO for a vitamin D injection. But hon you need a whole alphabet of supplements if you think you can push TGVN out of the company he owns.

Look at Audra delivering sad Tucker some mercy sex. Well at least she's about to enjoy a hearty full-course meal, unlike the low-nutrition snacks she gets from Kyle.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Probably because American manufacturers don't produce that type of fabric - I mean, what's next, only wool from American sheep can be used for American men's suits?

Maybe not maybe so, but like most things the monkeys with a keyboard get wrong, why not have the fabrics made in America. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

@MsMalin glad that ordeal is over for you! I’ve been following this story on the news.

Victor or should I say Daddy, demoting Victoria was great. Only thing better would be if he had had grounded her.

I get the feeling they gave Chance to Sharon to level the playing field of Nick and Sally. I’m certain at some point Sally and Chance will get jealous of Sharon and Nicks history. Sally will go to Adam and Chance to Summer. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Groucho🥸🥸🥸 your bias is showing. Smugly Smug Smug is only trustworthy in your eyes because he puffs up you ego and gives you the little “O” where Adam is a worth opponent.  Groucho🥸🥸🥸, you think that Adam is playing Victor once again but fails to recognize when she is being played.  Kudos Victor kudos for putting Groucho🥸🥸🥸 in her place but she’s still a Co-CEO. Contrary to what she says, it’s not a demotion. She just will be sharing power with her father and not Smugly Smug Smug.  Poor poor Gracho🥸🥸🥸 you are in so much pain and when you are in pain Fuck The Pain Away”. 

Hey Nikki, when have you not been making Adam’s life a living hell. What else can you do to him?  

Can Summer❄️x6 be anymore obvious that she wants to play hide the salami with Chance.  Chance, if you are smart, you will stay away from another Newman woman.  It’s in Abby’s and Summer’s❄️x6 DNA to be a spoiled entitles brat.  

So now we get a rivalry between Domino Botoxia and a future Botox recipient.  How long will it take for Summer❄️x6 to pounce on Chance while Domino Botoxia is out of town?  I say less than 6 hrs. 

Summer❄️x6 said brake a leg to Chance before his interview to become chief of police. Summer❄️x6 should have just said good luck because brake a leg is the traditionally used to wish good luck to an actor before their performance or an audition for a part in a play or movie.  Thespians take the phrase, break a leg, to mean “get into the cast”. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Doesn't Ashkey know that Audra and Tucker were fuck buddies?

Speaking of, Audra and Tucker are the best thing about shitShow right now. I prefer them scheming together. I think she really loves him in a sick, daddy spank me sort of way. At least she'll get a proper banging with him, as opposed to the Wonder Bread sex that vile Kyle delivers.

Sharon, GIRL! Fogure out how to dickmatize Chance or he's Summer's new toy!

Red Canker Sore, fuck all the way off. Please and thank you. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Summer❄️x6 said brake a leg to Chance before his interview to become chief of police. Summer❄️x6 should have just said good luck because brake a leg is the traditionally used to wish good luck to an actor before their performance or an audition for a part in a play or movie.  Thespians take the phrase, break a leg, to mean “get into the cast”. 

Holy Cow, thank you!! I've always wondered where the expression came from! I mean, I knew you say it to actor before an audition, but I never knew why.

So you can get into the cast. That makes perfect sense!

• Like 15
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Still, maybe she should just ignore Adam instead of tossing insults.

Was it ever conclusively proven that Adam ran down DeeDee?  (I stopped watching the day that happened.)  I know he found a piece of costume on his car but was any other evidence found and were the several other suspects (Drinkki, Stitch's sister) cleared?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

Was it ever conclusively proven that Adam ran down DeeDee?  (I stopped watching the day that happened.)  I know he found a piece of costume on his car but was any other evidence found and were the several other suspects (Drinkki, Stitch's sister) cleared?

I thought there was some othing fabric or something on thr undercarriage of his vehicle that made him known what he'd done but not sure others knew about that. I'm tired of Adam being everyone whipping post, just as I'm tired that MS still exists on this show as the Harpy-Succubus that she is. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Tucker lowkey ragging on Kyle, tee hee. Yeah, Audra, remember what it was like to be with a man who's full-service in the boudoir, unlike your bouffanted boy toy?

Heather might've been talking out of both sides of her mouth with Phyllis. She said she doesn't want Phyllis to interfere in the situation with her and Daniel but i saw her face as reading otherwise.

But then, IMO Daniel doesn't sound 100% committed to Lily. I hope he isn't trying to keep her as a back pocket option while he and Heather have their weird little on/off dance with each other.

Tucker going after Jabot in retaliation for Ashley dumping him is a lot of WTFery to me. Either this is indeed a scheme he and Ashley have cooked up, or people are stupid suspicious of him because he acts like such a wild card.

Is Traci living in GC now? She keeps showing up at Abbott family meetings like she just teleported over from Manhattan.

WHY DOES LUCY CALL HEATHER HER MOM???!!!??? I get that the show wants to avoid bringing up Daisy but some long-time viewers do recall how Lucy was conceived. Plus, Daniel is still legally married to Lucy's biological mother.

Jack, it's most certainly a bad idea to let Billy take the lead on running some kind of fishing expedition con Tucker. You know Billy's not in Tucker's league and he'll probably make things worse. For you.

Gee, I don't know if Tucker should be so trusting of Audra given who her boyfriend is. She could use her knowledge of Tucker's Jabot takeover plan as leverage with the Abbotts.

I see you, Daniel. You're working both Lily and Heather, with a possible assist from Lucy and Phyllis. Good luck with that. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Come on Audra, a pity fuck for Tucker?  I think it was more of a pity fuck for you.  All in all, Audra reminds me of the Hall and Oats song “Maneater”, especially the line “ The beauty is there but a beast is in her heart”.  

MS might not be a really good actress but she does excel at being a phony. MS has that part of Taz🌪️’s character down pat. Taz🌪️ Taz🌪️Taz🌪️, you insufferable bitch. Right after you told Heather that you are not going to be responsible for breaking up Daniel’s and Lily’s relationship but then the other side of your mouth just has to say that she has mixed felling about their relationship because they have a horrible track record.  Taz🌪️ just tell Heather their relationship is solid and don’t give Heather some false hope.  Taz🌪️ is as subtle as a fart in an elevator.  Taz🌪️ you are so disgusting. You say you want your children to be happy but it’s not their happiness you want, it’s your happiness.  In your psychotic mind, Summer❄️x6 can’t be happy without Kyle and Daniel can’t be happy unless it’s with Heather. 

There is such a big difference between Lucy trying to get Daniel and Heather back together than Taz🌪️trying to do the same thing. Lucy is more sweet and subdued in her approach where Taz🌪️ is more manic, animated, and obnoxious in her approach.  

It seems after her lunch with Taz🌪️, Heather has to rush back to Lisbon where a zoom call might suffice. Daniel is right to be skeptical about Taz🌪️ could be the cause. If Daniel is in a much better place now, why can’t Lucy stay with him?  After all, Daniel is her father and Heather is just mom. Is it because Lucy is too good of an actress and the monkeys with a keyboard have to ship her off because she’s making the mediocre actors look bad.  The other two excellent actors, Mariah and Tessa have very limited airtime.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She has got to stop messing with her face. She is not hiding her age. 

852E4383-48F3-4774-9DA5-5B753D68E54B.jpeg

Ya know,Sharon and Niki ought to realize that all those fillers and Botox don't make you look younger. They just make you look like a woman of a certain age who has used  Botox and fillers, and they haven't discovered the Fountain of Youth.

Just sayin'.

yeah, I'm a bitch.

PS Daniel,, please lose the 'tash-keep the scruff, but xnay that.  thank you.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Jack, it's most certainly a bad idea to let Billy take the lead on running some kind of fishing expedition con Tucker. You know Billy's not in Tucker's league and he'll probably make things worse. For you.

I mean, isn't this the same bullshit that Jack and Diane got Billy into with Ashley? And now they're at it again with Tucker? If you thought things ended badly with Ashley, imagine how it's going to do down with Billy Boy Abbott! Billy thinks he's crafty as a fox, but he's more like a duck with no legs, on dry land, and Tucker is a very hungry coyote. Billy doesn't stand a chance against Tucker.

And because it cannot be said enough, I hope Tucker and Audra bring down this entire house of cards with both Jabot and Newman Scamerprises.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

With both Phyllis and Sheila as two twisted rotting branches on her family tree, how is Lucy so nice and normal?  Is it a case of nurture over nature?  Does that math rule work the same way with the psycho granny gene, and two negatives make a positive?  Whatever, I like her.  I have no problem with her calling Heather "Mom".  Unlike Harrison, who had a loving relationship with Tara for his entire young life, Lucy never even knew Daisy and Heather raised her.  

Jack shouldn't even think about putting all of his eggs in Billy's nostrils.  No good will come of it.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

pretty sure that Daniel never married Daisy.  

He did, after Daisy threatened to sue for full custody of Lucy when she was a baby. The marriage was a failure and at some point he planned to divorce her. There is some question whether he ever actually went through with the divorce and two online bios indicate he's still legally married to her. Presumably that's one reason why Daniel and Heather have never married despite their living as a family with Lucy.  Alternatively, JG could be operating off his own version of Daniel's history wherein Heather gave birth to Lucy and Daisy never existed.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
On 9/10/2023 at 5:27 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Fools! Judgmental fools! The cameraman who appeared on camera is a character on the show. He is Skip Picnic,

I still remember the folks sitting in the coffee shop and the painting of Victor just walked by the window as they moved a piece of scenery/

On 9/12/2023 at 5:10 PM, Julyolo said:

Heather appropriated  "motherhood by proxy" of Lucy the same way Summer 

And Christian, Adams son he gave to Nick to ignore.\

don't forget Heather carried Lily's twins who should be making her a granny any day.

9 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I thought there was some othing fabric or something on thr undercarriage of his vehicle that made him known what he'd done but not sure others knew about that. I'm tired of Adam being everyone whipping post, just as I'm tired that MS still exists on this show as the Harpy-Succubus that she is. 

I always hoped that the storyline would come out as Victor found a witness who said a blond woman in a big black car hit the kid. Then they just stopped.

Now Smelly was on the road but so was drunk Nikki. Kelly went nuts right after and Victor buried? the story.

Adam swerved to miss the dog (unleashed) that BILLY left in the car on the dark road with the small child in her all black Halloween costume. Adam hit some bushes and picked up a bit of her costume.

This would be such a good story and explain Victor's over concern for Adam if he wrongly thought Nikki did it while drunk. Everyone's heads would explode. 

especially Billy and Clo.

4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

He did, after Daisy threatened to sue for full custody of Lucy when she was a baby. The marriage was a failure and at some point he planned to divorce her. There is some question whether he ever actually went through with the divorce and two online bios indicate he's still legally married to her. Presumably that's one reason why Daniel and Heather have never married despite their living as a family with Lucy.  Alternatively, JG could be operating off his own version of Daniel's history wherein Heather gave birth to Lucy and Daisy never existed.

Lucy was a rape baby too,

Phylis supported Daisy to force Daniel to claim Lucy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Um, couldn't Jack call his granddaughter, whose name I've already forgotten, and ask her to talk to Ashley?  Last we heard, she was living and working at Ashley's Paris lab and then going to London on weekends to hang out with Noah.  Or, did they forget she exists, too?

Perhaps they're afraid of contacting her in case she comes back home and brings that instant cure for insomnia, Noah, with her.  This is NOT the time to sleep!

If Tucker and Ashley are over, then WTF would he want Jabot for?  There's no credible stretch between the music world and perfume.  If it's just for revenge, that's really not high octane Tucker.  I would be disappointed in our good man if he turned out to be as dumb as everyone else in Genoa City.

I AM going to enjoy watching him destroy ButtBiscuit, that walking mucous plug, if and when he tries to go up against him.  Back up the cement trucks, fill his nostrils with concrete and dump him head first in Lake Michigan.  Let ButtBiscuit sleep with the fishes and the remains of Jaboat.

Say what you will about Heather, but she's got a strong stomach.  How many of us could sit across from Phyllis, those glistening teeth, reptile eyes, head lowered and lunged across the table, and still manage to eat?  

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

MacKenzie was the surrogate for Lily and the blunder from down under, not Heather.

I also have no problem with Lucy calling Heather mom, considering Heather has raised her from a very young age. The show did acknowledge Daniel’s crazy rapist when Lucy told Johnny that she didn’t know her biological mother but understood she was a pretty awful person.

Show, stop talking about Daniel’s awful ways if you’re not going to tell us what the fuck he did. Make an effort, writers, if you can tear yourself away from penning the endless Newman Media saga.

Wtf with Ashley and Tucker breaking up on their honeymoon? Suddenly he wants Jabot? It’s probably safe, though, with streetwise rogue agent Billy Buttbiscuit as its noble guardian. Tucker may have the smarts and style, but Billy is packing a sneeze that can straight punch a hole in the space-time continuum. Hopefully he’ll blow his nose and send the show into a timeline without JG. The guy will just wipe out months of story for whatever reason - boredom, lack of talent, a whim.

I love Tucker and like Audra, but I was incredibly skeeved out by their afterglow. I don’t even know why. It wasn’t like Nick/Sally levels of gross, but it had a touch of ick. I did enjoy Bouffant catching all them strays though. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes, I had already corrected myself when I remembered that dumb custody story.  I tried to black out a lot of Daisy-related stuff.  Wasn't Daniel also suspected of murdering her when she went missing?  

Can't you divorce someone when they disappear from your life?  Abandonment or some such?  Heather probably could have handled that for Daniel easily.  At any rate, if Daisy is anything like her batcrap mother, she'll be back in GC any day now to re-claim her daughter, because we can't have nice things.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

With both Phyllis and Sheila as two twisted rotting branches on her family tree, how is Lucy so nice and normal?  Is it a case of nurture over nature?  Does that math rule work the same way with the psycho granny gene, and two negatives make a positive?  Whatever, I like her.  I have no problem with her calling Heather "Mom".  Unlike Harrison, who had a loving relationship with Tara for his entire young life, Lucy never even knew Daisy and Heather raised her.  

I don’t know…Lucy had some crazy eyes starting so Daniel had to tell her twice NOT to make plans to get him & Heather back together. The psycho gene runs deep. We may see it emerge.

I don’t care what Tucker is up to as long as he stays on the show. Keep up the good work TSJ! 

Also I loved Traci’s new cut. It also looks like she is going the Diane route and letting her natural color show. Now, get her a love interest!

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 6
  • Love 7

When Audra and Tucker were together before he got back with Ashley, you could tell Audra really wanted him and probably would have wanted more from him and their relationship. But now? I think she sees that despite being a frat boy between the sheet, Kid Pomp offers her a life time of well-funded cushiness, whereas she will always be guessing with Tucker, waiting for him to turn on her like a dime. But the Big Boy Sex probably has her momentarily dickmatized. She'll snap out of it.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Dear Readers;

First of all, read this letter in Christian Bale’s Batman voice with the Mission Impossible theme playing in the background. The scene is now set.

I will be taking a leave of absence from my popular advice column in order to execute the most daring, high stakes undercover operation in the history of the modern world. Will my life be in danger? Undoubtedly. I must do this to secure my father’s legacy of success and wealth beyond what you losers can imagine. Seriously, I could jack my rabbit using Benjamins to catch the payload and still be able to buy another yacht.

I will be engaged in a battle of wits with a diabolical hustler who quite probably murdered my sister and buried her under the Eiffel Tower. Fortunately my mind is a well honed rapier, forged in the fires of of hellish adversity. My opponent has an agile mind and bottomless thirst for violence, which will make my ultimate victory all the more satisfying.

I would never leave you poor saps in the lurch, wrestling with thorny human problems without a coach to encourage you and slap your ass. The Genoa City Blowhole will feature a roster of guest columnists to help you rubes locate your butts without a map, two hands and a flashlight. None will be as wise or empathetic as me, but they’ll do until I vanquish the evil that haunts my family. I shall return triumphant.

Your hero,

Buttbiscuit

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, pvandal said:

I don’t know…Lucy had some crazy eyes starting so Daniel had to tell her twice NOT to make plans to get him & Heather back together. The psycho gene runs deep. We may see it emerge.

I don’t care what Tucker is up to as long as he stays on the show. Keep up the good work TSJ! 

Also I loved Traci’s new cut. It also looks like she is going the Diane route and letting her natural color show. Now, get her a love interest!

All of this-especially re: TSJ-keep him on the show at all costs. I can't wait for him to take on The Mustache. Oh, baby!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I did not know that when you go to a Paris patisserie, that they attach a complimentary honey bun to the back of your head like the one Ashley was sporting in her flashback scene today. Maybe they limit it to only visiting corporate ballers from GC. Thank God it was not undercooked, to match the rest of her overprocessed "wall of color" bleached blond hair. It seemed to me to have a nice brown, crisped tone. Today was Tucker's "mansplaining tour" about being home from his honeymoon without Ashley, while the rest of the city speculates. I'm a bit weary of Tucker's "no answer is my answer" gambit, or no one believing anything his inscrutable self ever says. Anyway, isn't it a bit chilly today in Wisconsin for Abby's short shorts? Highs currently in the mid 60's with 13 mph winds? Maybe she was just off to a practice session of her GC Women's Roller Derby Team. As to Tuckers raging voice-mail to Ashley, in his hotel room, followed by a phone toss, and contrite message #2, did he somehow forget he had had a bout of revenge sex with Audra just a couple of hours before?

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wow, Audra had all the chill, running into the guy she usually screws while standing next to the one she just finished screwing. Heaux of GC, bow down because your queen is here.

But how frigging clueless was Kyle trying get a quickie? Apparently Audra and Tucker showered because one would think Kyle might've caught an unmistakable whiff of eau de sex wafting off them.

So Billy managed to be sort of correct about Audra and Tucker but it was based on virtually no real evidence. Shut up, William. To Kyle's credit he saw through his daft uncle's attempt at pulling him into random suspicions.

Ashley's Paris cafe set was rather well-decorated for what should be a temporary location. Meanwhile, we still don't know where Billy or Chance sleep at night. Interesting budgetary choices. 🤔

Whatever story Ashley and Tucker have cooked up, she sure sold it with Abby and Jack, and he convinced Devon. Now most of the Abbotts will stay focused on Tucker when Ashley's likely the one who'll be trying to take over Jabot. Guess she'll have to get in line behind her younger brother though.

Billy: blah, blah, blah, Ashley and Jack are dumb and dumber, I am the one true heir to the Jabot throne!!!
Tucker: are you high, Billy? You do see me standing here, right? Do I look like I just had an attack of the stupids?
Billy: <smirk>
Joi: oops, there go my eyeballs, rolling right out of my head.
😵‍💫

Hmm, quite the angry voicemail Tucker left for Ashley with no one there to witness it. Maybe they're not scheming together? Or Ashley's gone rogue.

Re the previews: Sally, you better not be playing a game with Adam's heart. I will come to GC and give you such a smack upside the head your future grandchildren will be born dizzy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Audra may have prostituted herself but she’s no prostitute unless you consider sex for advancement instead of money.  Good cover Audra, but Kyle is too dumb to realize that her “muffin” was already buttered by Tucker. 

Somehow I cannot and won’t believe that Ashley and Tucker are up to something. Their stories are too well contrived to be anything different.  There you have it with Ashley’s warning that Tucker will be vindictive and will be plotting something against the family.  

Level headed Nostrils?  I guess Nostrils thinking that embezzlement and buying Jaboat and then gambling it away to be level headed. I guess when Nostrils bought inferior ingredients, for Brash and Sassy, was level headed also.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Genoa City Blowhole is happy to introduce our first guest advice columnist, The Swoosh!

Dear Swoosh;

I have some vague suspicions about my latest girlfriend and would appreciate you putting my mind at ease. Today I found her chatting with an old fuck buddy. Her dress was on backwards and her hair looked blown back. Mysteriously, she declined a pre-meeting meat massage even though I’m a tall, smooth glass of vanilla chai, if I do say so myself. Then my uncle, who I like to call The Under(wear)taker, asks me to spy on her because her old fuck buddy is plotting vengeance against my family. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is amiss.

Signed;

Nervous Nuts

Dear Nuts;

You could probably put your finger on it if your thumb wasn’t firmly ensconced betwixt your buttocks. Do you need the money shot to hit you between the eyes? Your lady just got plowed like a field of fennel and it was not your equipment doing the work. I strongly recommend you do no spying for your uncle, as your inability to put two and two together doesn’t reflect well on your strategic thinking skills. I sense a young man whose mother stitches his address inside his underpants but then gets lost after some flatulence breaks the seal. You refer to yourself as a tall glass of vanilla chai. Well, a twosome involves a couple having sex, a threesome is a menage a trois, so what does being handsome mean? Gosh, I like how I can cut loose in this gig.

Dear Swoosh;

I’m an innovator, an entrepreneur and kind of a dick, but with like a soupçon of charm. My latest project involves developing a philosophy sure to take the world by storm. It’s called Fuck You Zen. It’s just zen, but edgy. The rollout has been a bit rough, as I torpedoed my new marriage by having a titty fit over my wife choosing to mend fences with her family. My ego just would not. I strutted home, full of manpain, resentment, blue balls and immeasurable rage. The blue balls koan was solved quickly, but my shit attitude isn’t winning any converts. I left a deranged message on the wife’s voicemail, which I realized was a little past edgy. I just want people to understand that I’m rolling out a new product, and there will be bumps in the road. I’m not a nasty, controlling cheat, but a patron saint of pricks. Also, I’mma steal Jack Abbot’s lunch money.

Signed;

It’s Me, Tucker McCall

Dear Tucker;

How’s the bottom of that bus look, buddy? You’ll get to know every drop of oil, fleck of rust and the sweet, sweet taste of exhaust as it backs up over you. Repeatedly. Is your name Victor Newman? No? Then you’re about to be kicked in the dick by a kangaroo wearing steel toed boots. G’day, mate!

I was once at the top of my game, a CEO who could have almost any woman he wanted. I was throwing chairs out windows and stepping over my prone opponent after his original demon heart gave out. Now I’m a naive, romantic dope who would marry a shrimp fork if it gleamed at me just right. I’ve had a dead hooker left in my bed, lost a couple of paternity sweepstakes and was kidnapped and brutalized, only to have my brother mock my suffering and fuck my wife. Did I get to fold that swizzle stick accordion style and play the Thong Song on him. No, sir, I did not. This is the grim(acing) future ahead of any businessman not named Victor Newman.

Smilin’ Jack Abbot would normally feed you his lunch money like you were a vending machine and he wanted that Butterfinger, but sad, sweet  sap Jack will put his money on a small velvet pillow like it’s hotel mints and hand it to you with a graceful flourish. He’ll probably thank you for taking it and be content that he took the high road. Have fun swatting at the persistent little Buttbiscuit nipping at your ankles!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

So… does anybody think Ashley has the cojones to be playing both Jack AND Tucker?  Let Tucker burn down the company a bit until she sweeps in and takes over? It would be Audra level of deception, but as a long-time Ashley fan I would like to see her brains be used. Bonus points if Audra is actually working WITH her to spy on Tucker and push him in the direction she wants. She certainly seemed up to something in the phone call with Jack. On the other hand, Tucker’s story is being shown through flashbacks of his own memory, so he seems sincerely upset.

Is anybody else here up for an Ashley-Audra boss bitch duo? Probably too much to hope for from this show.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

^^^Such stunning news. I can barely wrap my head around it. Billy Miller was The Best Billy of Y&R.

I remember Billy Miller back when he was on AMC, and I also watched Suits where he had a recurring role. You could always feel his energy through the TV screen, no matter what kind of character he was playing. (I don't watch GH so perhaps someone else can speak to his performance over there.)

If TPTB were remotely decent (🙄) I think they'd let Amelia Heinle and Jason Thompson acknowledge Billy Miller's passing at the end of an episode before the credits run. The character of Billy Abbott has been played by several actors over the years but arguably Billy Miller did the most to shape the role to the show's lasting benefit.

Rest in peace, Billy Miller.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 10

According to an article in the 9/17/23 Genius Celebs ("Billy Miller Death Cause And Obituary: General Hospital Actor Died" By Sashank Paudel, September 17, 2023), Billy Miller died of a stroke he suffered as a complication of progressive supranuclear palsy (PCP), which is a rare, incurable, neurodegenerative disease he had been suffering from since 2021 - there are a few non-profit foundations, such as CurePCP and The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD), that fund education programs and research on this disease and provide support for the disease's victims and their loved ones.

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
On 9/15/2023 at 7:57 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

I found her chatting with an old fuck buddy. Her dress was on backwards and her hair looked blown back.

. . . and she's never looked like that after we've wrecked the bed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^^Such stunning news. I can barely wrap my head around it. Billy Miller was The Best Billy of Y&R.

He certainly was.  I always hoped there would be a day when he returned.  

He brightened every scene we saw him in.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

On 9/14/2023 at 10:44 PM, crowsworks said:

I always hoped that the storyline would come out as Victor found a witness who said a blond woman in a big black car hit the kid. Then they just stopped.

Now Smelly was on the road but so was drunk Nikki. Kelly went nuts right after and Victor buried? the story.

Adam swerved to miss the dog (unleashed) that BILLY left in the car on the dark road with the small child in her all black Halloween costume. Adam hit some bushes and picked up a bit of her costume.

This would be such a good story and explain Victor's over concern for Adam if he wrongly thought Nikki did it while drunk. Everyone's heads would explode. 

especially Billy and Clo.

It seemed like it was supposed to be Kelly that hit Deliah, but for some crappy reason mid-story they switched it to Adam. I would love it if they would revisit that and prove that it wasn't Adam after all. That story could have a lot of impact and repercussions, if done well.

On 9/14/2023 at 11:26 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Show, stop talking about Daniel’s awful ways if you’re not going to tell us what the fuck he did. Make an effort, writers, if you can tear yourself away from penning the endless Newman Media saga.

They're back to that again? I thought they just dropped it and moved on.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I have read so many accolades today about Billy Miller.  I wonder if he was acting out the same scripts as the current Billy if we would have accepted everything much easier. He really had a way about him.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

I have read so many accolades today about Billy Miller.  I wonder if he was acting out the same scripts as the current Billy if we would have accepted everything much easier. He really had a way about him.

Billy Abbott has pretty much always been an insufferable jerk.  But Billy Miller made me overlook it all.  His charm was everything.  Other Billys have tried to copy it, none have succeeded.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

RIP Billy Miller. He had his faults for sure but that smile, of his, could light up a room.  He was a far cry from the dark character that is now who I call Nostrils. 

I also remember Billy Miller on Suits where he played Harvey Specter’s brother. Where he was the bright light to Harvey’s austere character. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Js Nana said:

According to an article in the 9/17/23 Genius Celebs ("Billy Miller Death Cause And Obituary: General Hospital Actor Died" By Sashank Paudel, September 17, 2023), Billy Miller died of a stroke he suffered as a complication of progressive supranuclear palsy (PCP), which is a rare, incurable, neurodegenerative disease he had been suffering from since 2021 - there are a few non-profit foundations, such as CurePCP and The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD), that fund education programs and research on this disease and provide support for the disease's victims and their loved ones.

I remember him speaking about spending years in hospital as a small child. His role on Justified as a pedophile was Emmy grade as he turned that charm on and made the teen girl fall for him while also being a monster. unusual role for him

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3