Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

So I guess Lily and Devon had no issue with the exorbitant sum Nate paid to get Elena out of her NM contract.  I was expecting some huge blowback over that, especially since that was the opening offer to Sally and not the result of a lot of negotiation, but apparently Elena's worth it!

Yeah, I was sure it would be used as an opportunity to have Devon hand Nate his ass on a platter.

6 hours ago, boes said:
6 hours ago, boes said:

I almost forgot what may have been the creepiest thing of all, the Fairwell To Faith emotional overkill with a generous side of family guilt because the kid is going to school out of town and as a consequence, not living with or near her family for several months.  

No wonder all of the Newman's feel so entitled. They are acting like she is going off to war.  I hope she comes back very very rebellious. How can someone who is so sheltered not rebel?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

No wonder all of the Newman's feel so entitled. They are acting like she is going off to war.  I hope she comes back very very rebellious. How can someone who is so sheltered not rebel?

Plus they're acting like Faith has never been away from home before. Didn't she used to go camp in the summer? I think Sharon and Nick are probably worried she'll follow their example and get knocked up while she's still a teenager. 🙄

As far as Faith rebelling, I doubt it. Victor has been lowkey grooming Faith as her generation's heir to the NE throne. He's always saying how smart she is and she's been his chess pal since she was a wee child. I think eventually she'll come back with an MBA and proceed to boot Victoria out of there.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

God, could this get any more boring?!? I f/f through about 90% of it right now. 

Crazy eyes Chels, 100% hunting for dick

Dick, 100% sliding into Sharin' poontang territory

PeePaw mumble-screaming his way through tirade after tirade

Drinkki smirking her way through smugville

Diane smirking snd creeping her way into Jack's pants, eventually 

Jack whining and opining over every damn thing

Dead eyes Noah monotoning his way into playing tonsil hockey with whatshername

Whatshername turning out to be a very bad actress, especially when playing tonsil hockey with monotone Noah

SyPhyllis caw-cawing and arm flapping her teradactyl self into near constant tizzy

VicBoria mopping the scenery with her ' I am 100% that bitch' mode on 24/7

Miranda & Tessa handwringing endlessly over their adoption shit when they could just grab a turkey baster and pop put another kid together the old fashioned way

Darvon 100% being *that bitch* all the time

Chance never breaking his frown, like, ever

Abby sashaying around town, living in her little bubble with us still never seeing TGVN in the presence of Lil DomDom

The biggest fuck you show story - the BS of Lil DomDom parent claiming- swept under the rug, never to return

I could go on and on but you guys get the ides. BOR.ING. Someone wake me up when things stop sucking so hard, m'kay? Thanks!

Edited by gingerella
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

So now they're going to throw Chelsea at Chance to try to make her relevant?  Please give it up, show.

Also, Billy's angst is beyond boring.

Billy is the prickliest person who ever prickled

...at this  point, Jack can’t even say hello to him without Billy looking for underlying meaning...he is silly, without any purpose and one of the most boring characters ever....of course it goes without saying that neither the actor nor the character have one iota of charm so that makes it even worse ..

I have nothing to say about Chelsea other than when a man breathes on her, she gets that look in her eye ...you know she is thinking hmmmmm, dare I hope he likes me ? I don’t care that he’s married, he just smiled at me

Ugh...she’s exhausting and annoying and another one devoid of charm...

Edited by SiouxB
  • Like 7
  • Applause 13
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

God, could this get any more boring?!? I f/f through about 90% of it right now. 

Crazy eyes Chels, 100% hunting for dick

Dick, 100% sliding into Sharin' poontang territory

PeePaw mumble-screaming his way through tirade after tirade

Drinkki smirking her way through smugville

Diane smirking snd creeping her way into Jack's pants, eventually 

Jack whining and opining over every damn thing

Dead eyes Noah monotoning his way into playing tonsil hockey with whatshername

Whatshername turning out to be a very bad actress, especially when playing tonsil hockey with monotone Noah

SyPhyllis caw-cawing and arm flapping her teradactyl self into near constant tizzy

VicBoria mopping the scenery with her ' I am 100% that bitch' mode on 24/7

Miranda & Tessa handwringing endlessly over their adoption shit when they could just grab a turkey baster and pop put another kid together the old fashioned way

Chance never breaking his frown, like, ever

Abby sashaying around town, living in her little bubble with us still never seeing TGVN in the presence of Lil DomDom

The biggest fuck you show story - the BS of Lil DomDom parent claiming- swept under the rug, never to return

I could go on and on but you guys get the ides. BOR.ING. Someone wake me up when things stop sucking so hard, m'kay? Thanks!

You know it's bad when you find yourself hoping for a pre-emption, local or national news, no matter, anything. Auntie Jack needs to focus on his own life which is so messed up, yet he remains perpetually oblivious to that. Sits there in the name of brotherly love, making pompous micro aggressions for the entire conversation. Chelsea acting like a human pinball. These shows are airing 6 weeks past filming date, so she'll be disappearing as a "plot line" for a few weeks, while in real life she's summer vacationing. Just like Victoria, "away with her kids" now. And when they return, all the MWT's will serve us will be more nothing burgers,  like the non-funeral for Popping Fresh.

1 minute ago, Julyolo said:
Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7

How stupid is Nostrils quipping that he pays 1/2 Faiths tuition one coffee at a time?  Duh, like he doesn’t give Banana Breath credit for paying all of Faith’s tuition plus incidentals. 

Nostrils give me a break. Has Adam ever embezzled and bought a boat and gambled it away. I think your business acumen sucks a lot worse than Adam’s.  Nostrils thinks that Jack shouldn’t of hired Adam only because he’s a bad person. Look inward Nostrils, your no angel. 

Chloe is the ultimate buttinsky.  Does Mrs Chipmunk realize that Mr Chipmunk only a lowly employee of the GCPD and Chance 2.0 is the detective.  Dose Mrs Chipmunk realize that Sally is her boss and shouldn’t be gossiping about Sally and Adam. Give me a break Mrs Chipmunk, Adam is constantly hanging around?  When was the last time you saw Sally and Adam in the office?  

Chelsea blaming Adam for being unbalanced is like blaming the sun for giving you a sunburn. Chelsea was damaged long before she met Adam. It started with how Anita brought her up.  

There is also the same storyline going on with the Bold & the Beautiful as to a child. Both storylines are written as to what’s best for the patent but what’s best for the child. In both soaps, one parent wants to uproot the child from their normal daily life, to be taken away from the familiar, their friends, and maybe ultimately choose between one parent or another.  Most times you don’t know what’s best for the child until it’s too late to fix any problems a child may have; but for me, I rather err in doing what is best for the child and not the parent.  Taking Conner away to see his grandmother is one thing but to put him in school makes it sound more than temporary. In addition, Chelsea doesn’t see the ramifications for letting Johnny know that she’s his birth mother may not be the best at this time but it’s Chelsea’s need. 

Drunk, sober, ranting, or raving, Chelsea’s acting sucks the big one. 

Between Nostrils, Chelsea, and Chloe, Adam is the least unhinged. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Jesus HC, is any man safe from Chelsea?  The last time I saw any woman this desperate for a man was Elizabeth Taylor. Or maybe JLo.

I can't think of the name of the movie, but it was a science fiction movie about an alien life form that scientists somehow made into a (beautiful) woman named Syl.  She escaped, roamed around, screwing the life out of men in order to propagate the species.  Darn, it!  It literally just popped into my mind. That was the name of the movie!  Species.

Syl could now be known as Chelsea, or possibly Phyllis.  Be on high alert, Genoa City.

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Chelsea blaming Adam for being unbalanced is like blaming the sun for giving you a sunburn. Chelsea was damaged long before she met Adam. It started with how Anita brought her up.  

Really! I nearly fell off the sofa when she said that. She didn't know Adam when she drugged and raped Billy. She can't blame him for poisoning Rey!  We have all had bad relationships but you can't blame a bad relationship for bad or criminal behavior. Those propensities are within you already.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13

I use closed captions and last week when Chance and Chelsea were talking at the bar I swear it said after every line Chelsea spoke, (breaths heavily) words words words (breaths heavily) and it was not an emotional scene that called for heavy breathing, just casual conversation. So even the closed caption is picking up on her acting choices. 

• Wink 3
  • LOL 16

Usually I like the blowouts but Chelsea's wasn't working for me. She's got too many flyaway hairs and should probably use a product to tamp them down.

Stop teasing me, Show. You know I want to see Sally and Chance together, even if it's only for a drunken tryst. Sigh, all that prettiness. And if Sally could end up preggers, all the better because that would be the most gorgeous baby in the world--nah, in the galaxy. 🤗

Yeah, Chelsea needs to stop trying to use Connor as an emotional crutch, especially when she's on the edge. Adam nailed it. Besides, Connor's got enough potential troubles of his own.

Abby and Chloe being friendly seemed weird to me but I dunno why. Abby could use a galpal but did she need to seize the opportunity to rag on Sally?

Sally again zeroed right in on the way Chance wimped out on the Ashland case so as not to incur the wrath of the Newmans. He got darned defensive about it. Sure, Chance. Keep telling yourself you did the right thing when you know in your soul  you didn't.

It sounds like Billy sees himself as making a huge unspoken sacrifice to support Lily and C-W even though he has other interests. But why? Is he trying to project a good guy image?

"Vindictive, petty, and judgmental." Lol, Chelsea, you're rubber and Adam is glue. Your insults bounce off him and stick to YOU! 🤪

Sally offering Adam a sympathetic ear to discuss his issues with Chelsea also seemed iffy to me. It felt manipulative on his part, like he's slowly easing her over into the friendzone. Guess that's better for him than having her in the bitter, needy ex zone.

Abby watching Chelsea fly off the handle was funny. It was like she wanted to back away slowly and then run in the opposite direction but she couldn't.

Aw yiss, Abbott patriarch Jack coming at Billy with the real talk. But of course Billy had to take offense at stark truth about himself. Ever the manbaby, he.

Still though, it is hard to defend Jack hiring Adam as his co-CEO when Ashley and Billy have the most dire grievances against him.

Ehhh, be careful, Chance. With Chelsea it's a short leap from serving as her "superhero guru" to being deemed yet another one who got away. You don't want to get dragged back into her cesspool of nuttiness.

Billy! You outshine Jack? Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah, not in your wildest dreams. Take that delusional crap to Neptune, buddy, because it ain't gonna survive in the atmosphere on this planet.

Tee hee. Lizzo called and said it's not a bug, it's a feature. 😉

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I didn’t bother to finish the episode today, just fast forwarded and enjoyed the comments here. 

I watched but the posters on this board are 1 million times better than the writers of this show.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I guess it was Uncomfortable Conversation Day in Genital City.  My gods, that was Te.Di.Ous!  I really hate these Jack/Defensive Billy scenes when Billy reads an insult in everything Jack says.  I'm beginning to think that Sheila went on a baby swapping spree years ago, and Adam is actually John's and Jill's son while Billy is Victor's little bundle of joy.   

Chloe may have said she's tired of trashing Adam to Sally, but tomorrow is another day!  

14 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Please tell me this isn’t really happening. I am two eps behind. I swear if they redo Abbott Mansion I will be so bummed.

Phyllis wants to redo the living room using the new Marchetti Home stuff, and then I suppose photograph it for promotional purposes.  Jack was reticent, and suggested that everything be returned to normal after the photo shoot.  Phyllis agreed, but had that look she gets suggesting that her fingers were crossed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 9/5/2022 at 5:02 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Don't do it, Jack. Don't let Phyllis redecorate your family's home! By the time she's finished it'll end up looking like a waiting room in a bordello. John and Dina would not approve.

Ha, remember that song 'I'm Gonna Hire a Wino to Decorate Our Home'🤣

• LOL 11

went on a baby swapping spree years ago, and Adam is actually John's and Jill's son while Billy is Victor's little bundle of joy.   

Okay, as long as they go back and change Victoria's paternity too. Because otherwise, Biily had a lot of sex with his sister and they had a kid.

Speaking of changing old plot points, I wish Chance would come across definite evidence that Nikki is the one who ran over Delia and Victor covered it up since she was blackout drunk and he knew she'd go to prison. Thing is, he didn't find out until later that Adam was also on the road but he only hit a  wild animal. Adam tried to do his own cover up and Victor decided to keep his mouth shut about the truth to protect Nikki. Nikki doesn't know what really happened and of course neither does Adam.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, as long as they go back and change Victoria's paternity too. Because otherwise, Biily had a lot of sex with his sister and they had a kid.

Well.....  I could live with that.  I dislike both characters enough to think they both deserve it.  And it would give them a good reason why they have the same waist size and charcoal bit-sized dead eyes.  It won't affect Johnnie, and Katie could have a really comfortable life living in the walls at Moron Manor.  Victor could finally recognize what family loyalty REALLY means in his fucked up world view.

Oh dear...... I think I've been watching too much of DOOL.

As for today's episode, isn't it wonderful that Show finally heard us and is giving us pretty much non-stop Chelsea scenes AND Chelsea propping???  What a win-win, right?

Now, if Jack would only dump ButtBiscuit balls first into a woodchipper, my soap viewing would be complete.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Tammy12 said:

I can't figure out where Chelsea's storyline is going. Another attempted murder? Suicide? 

Well, I know I'm ready to kill her.

I bet, though, she'll soon be named COO of ButtBiscuit's underwear drawer.  

Experience counts in this town.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

WTF is Lauren doing there?  Lauren wouldn’t know fashion unless her boobs were hanging out. I thought Chelsea was designing for Marchetti. That hideous red outfit looks like one of Chelsea’s schmattas.  Did Lauren say that they were going for fun summery romantic?  Isn’t a little late for summer unless she meant next summer.  Probable since Summer is dressed for fall and Lauren is dressed for winter hoping to get a little snow on her mountains.  

Are Rodan and Chelsea competing for a Daytime Emmy for ranting?  It’s a hard choice for both so it so well but Chelsea’s rants doesn’t include lying through her teeth.  

Technically doesn’t Adam outrank Kyle and Summer?  Adam is CO-CEO of the parent company and Kyle and Summer work for Marchetti which is a subsidiary. Kyle just had to pull the Abbott card to prove his point but I bet Adam will have the last laugh.  

Seeing Mariah and Tessa makes up for the horror that is Rodan, Nikki, and Chelsea. 

I guess being fucked by Chelsea is unforgettable experience, for Nostrils, as is being fucked over by Adam.  Johnny 2.0, in a year according to the monkeys with a keyboard, will be going off to college himself. 

Nikki mentioning Deacon is quite random. Wouldn’t of Talia contacted Deacon in her investigation?  Why would Deacon give Nikki any dirt on Diane?  Nikki and Deacon aren’t BFFs. I believe quite the opposite. Now I have the feeling that Bill Spencer is Diane benefactor. Bill has that type of  power to shut down Talia’s editor to squash the Diane expose.  

I prefer Imani 1.0 over Imani 2.0. I hope Imani 2.0 is only temporary. 

Sally only threw a drink (mostly alcohol) in Rodan’s face and he didn’t melt but had a meltdown.  The second time could be the charm with someone dumping a bucket of water, on Radan’s head, to see if she would finally melt.  In Rodan’s last words, “I’ll rise again (Caw Caw)”. 

• Love 9

I really wanted to kick Kyle in the shins today when he was tearing into Adam.  #1. I am getting sick of everyone hating on Adam. #2 Kyle is a little pipsqueak who should be shining Adams shoes, not stomping all over him.

Were we really supposed to believe Tessa when she was all hunched over with  RBF. That whole scene was ridiculous. Then Kyle accuses Adam of trying to sabotage the shoot. No, Tessa was messing it all up on her own without any help from Adam.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14

Oh dear, the outfit Tessa was wearing was unfortunate. It must've been one of Chelsea's wacky designs for Marchetti before she quit. Yikes.

Lauren's ramrod posture, ha ha. She really wanted everyone to notice how perky her boobs are.

But wow, Diane in deep burgundy. Yes! It's a tad early in the season for fall/winters colors but I'll allow it.

They should've done more with Tessa's hair, I think. It looked kind of limp to me

Meanwhile, Lily was in a very conservative pantsuit--for her anyway. Most of her skin was covered and there was no visible cleavage. She must've been feeling kinda down when she got dressed this morning. 😼

Pulling a risky business move behind your boss' back is likely not going to be a good idea, Nate. Hmm, I'm starting to wonder if Imani is trying to get him fired.

Who knew Tessa would be so self-conscious? Had to laugh at Summer, Mariah, and Lauren just standing there staring at her like she was a circus act.

And then Miss Summer got the nerve to step to Adam. Girl, bye. Adam scrapes stuff off the bottom of his shoe that's more significant than you.

Look at Nate being all super confident at Lily's status meeting. Perhaps the problem actually is Devon trying to keep his foot on Nate's neck. 🤔

Kyle bringing the heat with Adam. Dang. Guess he ate his all his Wheaties for breakfast today. And he was born the day before yesterday because Adam is no one to eff with.

Maybe Jack needs to remind Phyllis who she works for when she's getting so mouthy and disrespectful toward him.

Really, Imani? Are you hoping to get slapped? Because I feel like even though Elena is zero percent insecure about Nate, she could easily smack a b!tch trying to manipulate him. If you see Elena taking off her earrings and shoes, you better run.

Not sure why Adam and Diane are acting like they barely know each other. They have quite a history as both friends and enemies. Adam knows all her dirt, at least the GC portion.

Johnny's grown a lot. His voice has deepened too. SORASing FTW! 😏

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Sake614 said:

That thing is an Oscar de la Renta and retails for $3000. And that’s just for the top!

Holy crap! Although I will say it would look much better with black slacks instead of matching red shorts.  Her hair looks awful too.

Don't most models get represented by a modeling agency and have lessons on how to model? They don't just walk on set and model like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Don't most models get represented by a modeling agency and have lessons on how to model? They don't just walk on set and model like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Lol, Y&R has a long history of acting like any old body can be a fashion model, regardless of their height, physique, training, whatever. For example, there was young Christine who was still carrying her baby fat, and Lily who's too short and a bit busty. Others like Dru and Phyllis tended make it all about themselves instead of the clothes. It was as if they designated themselves as supermodels before they had the bona fides.

The only woman I see right now who probably could've done a couture runway is the current version of Diane. She's svelte and can stand like a mannequin. Imani maybe could too though she can get a bit "loud" like Dru or Phyllis and might overpower the clothes.

I really don't like the current IRL trend (though it appears to be waning) of using actors or musical performers as models. Few of them really have a model's body, plus it takes work away from actual professionals. IMO they seem best suited to be used as spokespersons for products like cars and makeup.🙂

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Sake614 said:

That thing is an Oscar de la Renta and retails for $3000. And that’s just for the top!

Who cares who designed it or how much it cost, it's still a ridiculous waste of material.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Only got to watch half of today's show before the station broke away for King Charles III's speech - really, can anyone look at that whiner and take him seriously as a head of state, especially after his mother's success at the job -  but it seemed to me that Victor was telling Nick that he'd visit hell upon the head of anyone who so much as looks sideways at Faith while she's away at college - maybe he'll send members of his crack security team to take care of them.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Even with indifference between Sally and Adam there is still smoldering heat that is ready to burst into 🔥🔥🔥.  

Do they really want Faith to have the “full” college experience?  Michigan is one of the top party schools in the nation and for Faith, it will take a lot of willpower to stay away from alcohol.  Hopefully Moses will be able to protect Faith from some very aggressive party goers.  

Natey Nate Nate have you considered the weather?  Although the rain at Woodstock 1999 made it a fun event. By the end of the 1st day, the mash pit was ankle deep in mud and the hills became slip and slides.  With that said, snow would be another thing. 

My kids retired their tents with the mud still on them. They have been in plastic bags for posterity going on 23 years. Did Natey Nate Nate say that he got the food trucks for a bargain?  Natey Nate Nate, the food trucks should be paying you to be there. 

King Charles III.  Long live the King!  Rest In Peace Queen Elizabeth II. 

I’m going to have to watch on demand to make sense of what happened in the mean time. Jill wants to take CW public for to me it’s a big mistake. It opens CW up to all sorts of SEC regulations and public disclosures. If a cash infusion is needed, Devon has plenty of money to do so. Natey Nate Nate over reacted. It’s not personal, it’s business.  

Coming attractions:  Sally and Banana Breath 🤢🤮?  Please please tell me my eyes deceive me.  

• Love 10

Jill wants to take CW public for to me it’s a big mistake.

Of course it is, so is the merger. There is nothing in Jill's character that would ever do any of this.

Jill should be running her beloved Chancellor Industries offscreen as Katherine did, but this whole convoluted mess of a story (merger and going public) is simply Josh Griffith wanting to take Chancellor away from Jill.

Josh Griffith wrote Katherine's Will leaving Chancellor Industries to Victor for some reason, to disappear it into Newman Enterprises, but then he was fired. The next regime had Victor sell it to Jill, and Josh Griffith cannot stand being rewritten. I imagine he'll have his new de-aged 50 year old Tucker come in and buy all the shares, or Victoria.

Edited by LongtimeYRfan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 4

King Charles III.  Long live the King!  Rest In Peace Queen Elizabeth II. 

King Charles  Victor. Long live the King!  Rest In Peace Queen Elizabeth II. 

I'm sure that Victor is expecting to wear that crown.

2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

seemed to me that Victor was telling Nick that he'd visit hell upon the head of anyone who so much as looks sideways at Faith while she's away at college - maybe he'll send members of his crack security team to take care of them.

How is he going to even know or did he send his crack security team to college to watch over her? If so, all the young men had better steer clear of her or they could end up down a ravine in their car.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Seems to me a major music festival would take months to plan, not a mere few days. And "Chancellor-Winters Music Festival"? That doesn't sound entertaining at all to me. Nate needs to come up with something hashtag-ready. Doesn't he have marketing staff?

Bright green is a good color for Sharon, I think.

Who was the gigantic redhead in the background at the rooftop bar? She reminded of this chick:

ffw.jpg.3d684f65ad7bb80f5c1b272ef167e806.jpg

Adam hanging out at the rooftop bar for Sally likely to show up. Nah, not sus at all. 🤨

Ugh, leave Sally alone, Victor. She's doing fine and NM is doing great too. You just can't stand her not being beholden to you since she's not a Newman.

Billy said he doesn't have the same drive and ambition as Nate. So does that mean he's a rich boy slacker who knows he's always going to have a soft landing, or is Nate wilding out with his starry-eyed plans but Billy didn't want to insult his girlfriend's cousin?

Oh wow, Lily's tote bag. Was that Louboutin? Me likey.

More random mentions of Moses, and Devon said Sofia's name! It's a miracle! 😏

Nate is an idiot. You can't do much worse than show up your boss in front of an audience which includes his boss.

Jill, hon, what you see as passion at C-W is internecine warfare. But putting that aside, you must have lost your mind. The whole idea of the merger was based on it being a family business. Having shareholders will end all that, plus you'll put the company in danger of a hostile takeover. O hai, Newman Enterprises.

I was thinking they better clear out the rooftop bar because it looked like Adam and Sally were thisclose ripping off their clothes and getting busy in public. I could feel the heat coming out of my TV screen, hee hee.

Whoa, why did Nate suddenly get so butthurt? This guy.

Re the previews for next week: KMN, Show. And go ahead and and yank out my eyeballs too because the absolute last thing I want them to suffer is the sight of Sally having sex with Nick. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5

Coming attractions:  Sally and Banana Breath 🤢🤮?  Please please tell me my eyes deceive me. 

Well if your eyes were deceiving you, then mine must have been ddoing the same thing - personally, my reaction was "EEEEWWWW YUCK"

2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Who was the gigantic redhead in the background at the rooftop bar?

Sorry, my attention was grabbed by the muscle men in the background.

• LOL 12
42 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

How is he going to even know

Because Victor, being the toxic control-freak  pater familias that he is, probably already has spies in place around campus to report on Faith's every move, and he's probably already bribed her professors to report on her progress.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

"Of course, if one insists on conducting business in coffee shops and hotel bars and lobbies and talk loudly while doing so, well, everybody is bound to hear it.  Doesn't anyone have an office with a door more soundproofed than Phyllis' old condo?  Or any doors with locks?" This is was posted in 2016 to the Pet Peeves blog, and I think it's as relevant now as it was then, which is why it's a pet peeve of mine - don't these corporate titans have homes or offices to discuss their personal or corporate business in?

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/8/2022 at 4:44 PM, Waldo13 said:

Nikki mentioning Deacon is quite random. Wouldn’t of Talia contacted Deacon in her investigation?  Why would Deacon give Nikki any dirt on Diane?  Nikki and Deacon aren’t BFFs. I believe quite the opposite. Now I have the feeling that Bill Spencer is Diane benefactor. Bill has that type of  power to shut down Talia’s editor to squash the Diane expose. 

For one thing, I loved Nikki and Deacon together when they were involved. They were hot. But after the way things went they're not going to revisit the hotness, so why bother? But the idea of $Bill Spencer - oooooh, I like that. That would be so much fun. So we can surmise that that will never happen.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Right? That unsolicited face Little Nate made at Eleana at the very end of the ep - isn't that the face a toddler makes when they uh, ya know, do their business?

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 13
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I didn't quite get that either, in terms of what exactly happened that set him off (this time).  Guessing it was Lily not 100% backing his idea?

Devon's not innocent in this but I understand his overall concern, and even if he's wrong, he IS Nate's boss and he knew that taking the job.  

At this point Nate's almost maniacal about the whole thing- he really doesn't seem like he's in a state to make reliable decisions at all.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Who was the gigantic redhead in the background at the rooftop bar? She reminded of this chick:

That was a Phyllis blowup doll. Its this Halloween lawn decoration.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the previews for next week: KMN, Show. And go ahead and and yank out my eyeballs too because the absolute last thing I want them to suffer is the sight of Sally having sex with Nick. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!  How could she??????

• LOL 11
11 hours ago, MsMalin said:

That was a Phyllis blowup doll. Its this Halloween lawn decoration.

HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!  How could she??????

Haven't you heard? Every woman has to give in to Gorilla Nick when he goes into musk mode! Dickolas is a Grade A dickmatizer, just ask: Sharon, Manjaw, wait, who else has he schtupped? Ooo, Chelsey's head will exode when she learns Sally has bedded yet another of her targets...haha, that could be fun...not.

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 12
15 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

For one thing, I loved Nikki and Deacon together when they were involved. They were hot. But after the way things went they're not going to revisit the hotness, so why bother? But the idea of $Bill Spencer - oooooh, I like that. That would be so much fun. So we can surmise that that will never happen.

I wasn’t around then when Deacon and Nikki were an item but Seacon helped Diane fake her death. So what did Nikki do to piss Deacon off enough to let Nikki face murder charges in Diane’s death and why does Nikki think Deacon will help her now?  Will Nikki resort to bribery or extortion?  I wouldn’t put it past her. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Sp Phyllis said she "knew" Deacon?  And how!  Just imagine how disgusted the poor guys from the sanitation department were.........

(It's not a good upload, but some things shouldn't be seen so well to begin with).

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, boes said:

Sp Phyllis said she "knew" Deacon?  And how!  Just imagine how disgusted the poor guys from the sanitation department were.........

(It's not a good upload, but some things shouldn't be seen so well to begin with).

Annnd that's where dumpster sex originated...blerg.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Sorry,Waldo. You are so wrong about Michigan party school.  It is one of the finest public schools in the country and is very difficult to get in to.  Both my kids went there.  My son is now a doctor and my daughter has a masters in occupational therapy. Maybe you’re thinking of Michigan state.

faith must be pretty smart to have gotten in that school.  Outside of uncle Adam, she’ll be the only college educated Newman.  Did banana breath even finish high school.  If the show lasts that long, Faith will come home and wipe Aunt Victoria’s ass and take over all of Newman!

I hope the actress isn’t leaving the show.  She’s sweet even though she dresses like she’s 12.  That WILL change once she gets to college.

I’m glad Adam has a friend in Jack. Hope he doesn’t screw it up. 

And it can never be said enough, GO BLUE!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rileyjo said:

Outside of uncle Adam, she’ll be the only college educated Newman.

When they retconned that mop studied art in Europe did they give her a degree? (The only proof we've seen of her education and abilities is her amazing use of a glue gun.) And Sharinsane, a Newman by injection, got some sort of night school Cracker Jack/Matchbook/Clown College degree in pseudo psychology. I think her major was Armchair Psychology.

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Rileyjo said:

Sorry,Waldo. You are so wrong about Michigan party school.  It is one of the finest public schools in the country and is very difficult to get in to.  Both my kids went there.  My son is now a doctor and my daughter has a masters in occupational therapy. Maybe you’re thinking of Michigan state.

I didn’t say that Michigan wasn’t an excellent school and it has an excellent business school but it’s the #2 ranked party school after Michigan State.  The point I was making was in response to Sharon’s comment about she wanted Faith to have the “full college” experience which I took to mean college parties and exposure to alcohol. Faith already had a bad experience at HS parties with underage drinking.  There is a good possibility, given Faith’s history, she might  have a difficult time balancing academics and “social events”.  Let’s hope Moses will keep Faith grounded in her studies because Michigan’s business school is not a walk in the park. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1

Waldo, not sure where you’re getting your information about party schools. Nothing gets my hackles up more than someone dissing my school.

I probably am a minority about my opinions. But I love Adam.  Yes, he did some horrible things, but so has everyone else in that town.  I wasn’t watching back then, but didn’t victor lock some guy in a cellar and feed him rats?  Such a lovable curmudgeon! Only the fine citizens of GC all forget everyone else’s indiscretions.  The writers sort of wrote Adam into a corner when he burned Ashley’s fetus.  Maybe he wasn’t meant to be long term? Also miss Michael Muhney in the role.

Didn’t  victor also save banana breath’s ass way back with that pool accident that left that girl paralyzed?  How quick that family forgets.  
I also root for NAte over Devon in this bs business story.  If Devon had kept his hands off of Nate, Nate would still be a surgeon. Love how Devon doesn’t seem to want Dom anymore too.

Wish they’d bring Jill back so she could take the company back.  Sick of Lily and her all about the Winters’ company.

and because it can never be said enough, wherever you go, go blue!

• Applause 1
  • Love 7