Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

No more Grouch🥸🥸🥸 because Claire brought out her inner softer motherly side. Victoria talks to Claire, from the heart,  like a concerned mother instead of some clinical doctor speak.  Did you really think that it was going to be that easy with Claire and Victoria bonding?  I’m pretty sure it will take another month of drama for them to bond. 

No Sharon, your question to Chance is not would you go out with Sunmer❄️❄️❄️❄️ if she’s not in the picture?  It should be if Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ raise your flag pole more than me.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Claire needs to talk with Mariah. Sure, their situations weren’t exactly the same but Mariah was kidnapped, raised in a cult and brought to town to terrorize Sharon. (Thanks Victor!) Then after all that discovered Sharon was her birth mother. 
The worst thing about that story…before they knew who Mariah actually was she of course had to have an infatuation with Nick. 🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Chance, darling, of course Sharon and Summer were talking about you. 🥰🥰

I'm with Claire: waking up to find a virtual stranger sitting next to your hospital bed staring at you is hella creepy.

Audra offering her boss some very personal empathy was unexpected. Hopefully she wasn't pulling a sad story out of the air to curry Nikki's favor.

Not sure why Victoria would assume Claire shares her newly discovered mommy's taste in books. I can't even imagine what kind of books Victoria reads. Art history? Bodice rippers? Maybe Vik should've brought Claire some magazines instead.

"Modern yet warm and inviting." Nah, Summer, I think Daniel's condo resembles a series of bargain furniture warehouse room arrangements, in earth tones.

Wait, isn't it illegal to bring your own booze into a bar? Nikki was looking for trouble in more ways than one by pulling out her flask in Society.

Chance keeps shading his uncle Billy. NTTAWWT but it seems to me he's openly courting conflict with the person who'll likely be his direct superior at C/W-- at least while Lily's gone.

I'm unable to can with Sharon's fishing expedition to find out if Chance likes Summer. Gee, Sharon, maybe you could pass Chance a note during study hall. 🙄

Victoria may be undoing whatever help Claire's getting in her therapy sessions. She shouldn't be forcing herself or her feelings on Claire while Claire is still emotionally fraught. Especially not without direct professional guidance.

Well at least Nate was able to prevent Nikki from drinking, inside the bar anyway. I don't why he even bothered given how nasty she acts toward him.

Bingo! I figured Sharon would either bow out gracefully on her own, or create a pretext for Chance to dump her in favor of Summer. IMO it looked like she was trying to do a little bit of both today.

But come on Sharon, just tell Chance he was merely a fcuk buddy and you're ready for fresh meat. Basically, "It's not me, it's you." He's too much of a nice guy to leave you for another woman.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm unable to can with Sharon's fishing expedition to find out if Chance likes Summer. Gee, Sharon, maybe you could pass Chance a note during study hall. 🙄

Bingo! I figured Sharon would either bow out gracefully on her own, or create a pretext for Chance to dump her in favor of Summer. IMO it looked like she was trying to do a little bit of both today.

But come on Sharon, just tell Chance he was merely a fcuk buddy and you're ready for fresh meat. Basically, "It's not me, it's you." He's too much of a nice guy to leave you for another woman.

Better a f buddy with Sharon than getting the bum-rush with Dummer. You know she will be back under Kyle before you can say WTD.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Please help me with my sister. She comes blowing into my home like an asshole tornado, pretending that she wants to visit. Nah, dawg. She just wants to run her perpetual motion mouth about her stupid crush. How many times and in how many different ways does a bro need to tell her to keep it in her pants? Holy shit, she thinks everyone in town knows about her unrequited love and obsessively talks about it! Sometimes I look across the counter at her and see a red death’s head viper staring back at me with a CAW CAW on the tip of her tongue. Somehow the conversation meandered into me just asking her wtf she wanted me to say, and she couldn’t even give me a straight fucking answer!

Signed;

The Platonic Sibling

Dear Platonic;

Your sister didn’t exactly hit the genetic lottery with a narcissistic psychopath for a mother and a jurassic jerk-off for a father. You squish two butt cheeks together and guess what? There’s bound to be an asshole in there somewhere. She is congenitally unable to comprehend that the sun doesn’t rise and set on her ass and that the world isn’t her personal audience, waiting on tenterhooks to see if she gets some handsome tail. Know tthat I feel your pain, buddy. I get emails from your sister several times a day, asking me what their squish name should be (I say Chummer). Here’s the simplest solution, just nod at regular intervals and when you see her lips stop moving, recite your grocery list or practice a second language. Your sister, like her mother, doesn’t give one dimpled fuck about the words coming out of your mouth - she only cares that you’re reacting to her. Let the rambling wash over you like a golden shower. It’s pretty much the same thing.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I am currently receiving care at a psychiatric hospital after a harrowing, traumatizing incident. You might think the nightmare was over and the healing could begin, but you’d be wrong. Every so often, I awaken to find a mop next to my bed. It… it talks to me. I know I’m damaged, but I don’t hallucinate. Could this be something paranormal? It’s always eerie to see the mop leaning against the wall, but it does give off a somewhat warm, comforting aura. I don’t want to be the patient who cried wolf, as I’ve already alerted the staff here to a pale, cadaverous man floating around. Turns out that was my father!

Signed;

The Haunting of Claire Grace

Dear Haunting;

What you have experienced has happened to both me and my children. Waking up past midnight, eyes bleary with sleep, I would look into the shadowy corners of the room and see a mop gliding in on a moonlit path. I even fancied that I could smell a wisp of Mr. Clean in the still night air. My son and daughter began to lose sleep as they spent their evenings huddled under their covers, lest they catch a glimpse of the enchanted mop. I quickly contacted Professional Observers Of Paranormality, and, well, much to my embarrassment, the spooky Swiffer turned out to be my wife. The mop is your mom. If you spot a joy sponge, that’s your grandma. If a bat gets into your room, find a real mop and beat the guano out of that motherfucker. Trust me.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Today I tried to show kindness and empathy to my boss, who summarily dismissed me in her typically haughty manner. She hinted that some tragedy had befallen her family, but they were “handling it.” Sure. I’m doing all the work while the nepotistic ninnies in charge run off at the drop of a hat. Speaking of hats, going down in flames trying to take over Jabot with my fedora fucking boy toy has to be better than trying to connect with my boss’ humanity.

Signed;

Demotivated 

Dear Demotivated;

You naive fool. Humanity cannot exist where Newmanity has taken root. You could almost give your boss a pass for being a jerk due to tragic events IF she wasn’t also a raging butthole when things are going swimmingly. The family you work for handles all their problems the same way they create a lot of them: blunt force entitlement and revolting self righteousness. Forget about taking over Jabot, though. Blah blah blah my father’s legacy blah blah. You’d be better off opening a roadside stand with your boyfriend and letting kids guess how tall his hair is for a buck. Don’t worry - it would still be more rewarding than waiting for one of the Newmans to fire you on a whim.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

What do you do when a really big idiot wants to be your mentor?

Signed;

Nephew of an Idiot

Dear Nephew;

Maybe the idiot in this situation is the guy who has yet to figure out my identity? Is this like a genetic thing? Let me tell you something, bub. Don’t go crying to your mentor when you need real talk about how to deflect a lovestruck asshole panting after you or the best way to manspread halfway around the primo table in the break room. Dick.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
(edited)

^^^The above comment references a post of mine that has now disappeared.

As a former systems analyst I feel qualified to say that this has to be one of the worst managed discussion sites on the web now. I don't how they expect to keep active users if they can't reliably retain the data. Losing nearly 20 hours worth of posts and then just shrugging it off reads as several things to me, including incompetence and disrespect.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

A post that I wrote disappeared too. I also noticed that everything is on the main page. Almost ready to give up on this site.

If y’all go somewhere clue me in! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

You guys probably remember that I posted after the great site "maintenance" happened in December, that the plethora of ads now have made it pretty much user unfriendly. It really is borderline obnoxious, but like everything else these days, reflective of how the thirst for $ overrides any concern for providing a quality experience....much like what has happened with the production and script values we have been watching roll out on Y&R for the last few years, frankly. Should an exodus from here occur, please notify me of the new site. Hugs.

ETA: What we're dealing with here is pretty grim when the apology for the site being down today spells it incorrectly as an "outtage," as opposed to Merriman-Webster's "outage." I'm outtraged, oops, I meant outraged. LOL!

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

If you can take one thing to the bank, from today’s episode, is that Tessa is the most beautiful woman on Y&R. Not only is she very sexy, she has a very beautiful singing voice to match. 

Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ can be almost as much of a phony as her mother just without all those off putting animated moves.     

Why does every time Nostril acts as a dick head, he’s wearing a turtleneck neck?  So which comes first the dick head or the turtle neck 🤔

I know (raises hand) l know Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍🦍. Your a banana eating, shit throwing, knuckle dragging, pocket pool playing sorry excuse for a mammal. Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍🦍 is goodness 😂.  That’s like saying Hannibal Lecturer had goodness in him since he cleaned up after all his meals. 

I don’t mind Sharon breaking things up with Chance but I do mind that it leaves the door open for Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️.  Maybe the alternative could be Chance and Claire somehow someway 🤞

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

So Nick, in Sharon's dream, says, "Who am I"?

Oh Nick, imagine a sentient wheel of excess goverment cheese mating with a sub-par Dubuque canned ham, and you'd STILL be shooting too high to hit your mark.  But then again, darling Nick, no matter what you're aiming for, love, family, business, urinal, you're always going to end up peeing on your own leg and, unfortunately, ours as well.

Too bad Sharon decided against the washer/dryer combo and instead choose Door #3 with a lifetime supply of used Huggies.  Girl, he's NOT a big boy now, or ever.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sigh, PTV, I wish I knew how to quit you.

everything is on the main page

Yeah, I'm wondering if this site needs to reconsider having a forum for every TV show. That was manageable when TV was either on broadcast networks or cable but now with streaming there's like an infinite number of shows. Clearly this site has difficulty just managing the list of all the shows they have forums for, not to mention all the posts on a daily show like Y&R.

Re Sharon & Nick redux, I'm not convinced that's happening. JM has been vocal for a while now about not wanting to revisit Shick, and he seems to have some sway with TPTB. Plus there was the woman sitting with Nick near the end of Friday's episode that had many viewers wondering who she was. Is she a new character and Nick's next romantic interest? (Ugh, I can't believe I'm wasting this much brain power on Nick. 🤨)

Countdown until the next "outtage" starting in 3...2...1...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t mind Sharon breaking things up with Chance but I do mind that it leaves the door open for Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️.  Maybe the alternative could be Chance and Claire somehow someway 🤞

Good luck with a Chance/Claire pairing. This soap is nothing but terribly predictable.  We all know that Adam and Sally are getting back together; sorry, but that I cannot watch.  Sally will never get the stink of Nick off of her; and the way that the writer(s) handled the whole thing.  I cannot even watch the actress without thinking about it.

Being a long-time soap viewer (starting with Erica's abortion on All My Children) - it seems that the most popular couples were the unexpected ones. I guess Elena must be poison to men because she hasn't had a love interest in a long time. How about trying Chance or Adam with her?  

And while I am being mean-spirited: Phyllis and Cricket fighting over an aging "rock star".  How old are these two woman? Acting like high school girls fighting over the captain of the football team. It is farce; which is actually something Phyllis/MS is perfect for.  That is about the only thing in her Ackting! arsenal; she is unwatchable.  Okay, now I feel better. 

My son installed Ad Blocker on my new laptop - it is magic. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, boes said:

Oh Nick, imagine a sentient wheel of excess goverment cheese mating with a sub-par Dubuque canned ham, and you'd STILL be shooting too high to hit your mark.  But then again, darling Nick, no matter what you're aiming for, love, family, business, urinal, you'll always going to end up peeing on your own leg and, unfortunately, ours as well

Set this to music and you’ve got yourself a hit! Unless you let Danny Romalotti perform it.

I often defend Sharon, but who the fuck dumps Chance for one more shot at the brass banana? And imagine having a whimsical buttbiscuit as your dream guide; most people would rather have Freddy Krueger greet them after they doze off.

Show, it’s okay to have Tessa on screen and not have her sing.

WTF with Harrison showing up at the dream party and yelling “Hi, Mommy!” ? Even in someone else’s nap time meanderings, Summer makes it all about her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Countdown until the next "outtage" starting in 3...2...1...

Boom it might already be here. It is super sluggish and slow now like yesterday. And I either have no discernible warmth in my thumb tips or it’s glitchy with my phone screen.

I think I am going to like Summer and Chance. 

OhGosh I loved that they had my absolute favorite never forgot I still think of it today Michael moment in the throwback episode!! When Victoria asks him to dance and he gives some adorable brag talk and does his little dork dance movement!! 
Sigh. Good times. 

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Kemper said:

My son installed Ad Blocker on my new laptop - it is magic. 

I got a new computer for Christmas and have the same problem with pop ups.  He said he'd get to work on it after the hockey game, but I think it will be after the season!

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

often defend Sharon, but who the fuck dumps Chance for one more shot at the brass banana

/dead/ absolutely fucking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I switched to DuckDuckGo as suggested for this forum and it helps.

That episode devoted to Sharon was Dullsville and embarrassingly bad.

MS is a one trick pony and such a genuinely terrible actress. Her tics are terrible with the creepy smiles that I think are supposed to betray how coy and seductive she is? And, my Lord, who would be tussling over washed up “rock star” Danny Romalatti, gushing over his “special sauce?” The character’s act was cringe back in the 80s and has aged poorly from that!  Maybe they should have had him morph into someone in the music business who hung up the mic. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Speaking of Tessa, why did she get to change clothes during Sharon's dream? When she was sitting at the table with Mariah she had on a green metallic dress, but when she was up on stage singing she wore this fishnet-looking thing. Then by the end she was back in her Christmas wrapping paper look. No one else in the dream wore more than one outfit, not even Sharon. Not sure why Tessa rated such special treatment.

Maybe they should have had him morph into someone in the music business who hung up the mic. 

Yeah, I think the idea Danny's still out there doing world tours is laughable at best. Meanwhile, have he and Tucker crossed paths at all? Seems to me Tucker would be the one to prop Danny's alleged continued popularity since he was a major music promoter. The show seems to have abandoned that entire aspect of Tucker's background, except for the part where he hid some ugly crimes being committed by one of his performers. Ehhh.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I think the idea Danny's still out there doing world tours is laughable at best. Meanwhile, have he and Tucker crossed paths at all? Seems to me Tucker would be the one to prop Danny's alleged continued popularity since he was a major music promoter. 

I really want Show to tell us that Danny is the opening act for a Donny and Marie cover band.  And then, THEN, I want to see him crooning "Puppy Love" to Phyllis while she screams and swoons and tosses her granny panties at the stage.

Please?

That's a storyline I could really get behind.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3

I was thinking this morning about how boring all of these characters are:

Nobody has a pet

Nobody has a hobby

Nobody watches tv or goes to the movies

Nobody reads

Nobody cooks

The only things we have ever seen is Victor playing chess, the horrible concert that Chance and Summer went to and Nikki pouring herself a drink which she considers cooking.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I always appreciate coming here to see if I missed anything good. I see I haven’t.

Thank you for mentioning the issues with the site. I’m using an old ipad and I thought I would have to leave for not being able to upgrade (it’s running on the last iOSversion offered). I hate how it freezes on me and then reloads against my will. Wanted to try my laptop, but I wouldn’t come here often then, as it’s cumbersome.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

My dvr didn’t record Tuesday and Wednesdays episodes for some reason and I was upset. My dvr did record Thursday and Friday and I was even more upset.  
The only thing lazier than flashbacks are silly dream sequences. The only good thing I suppose, is that we won’t have Sharon fighting Summer for Chance.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

I always appreciate coming here to see if I missed anything good. I see I haven’t.

Thank you for mentioning the issues with the site. I’m using an old ipad and I thought I would have to leave for not being able to upgrade (it’s running on the last iOSversion offered). I hate how it freezes on me and then reloads against my will. Wanted to try my laptop, but I wouldn’t come here often then, as it’s cumbersome.

I have the exact same issue with my iPad! I don’t want to leave this site, but I can’t deal with the constant reloads. And half the time it won’t even let me type!🤬 it’s been happening for well over a month already and it’s insanely frustrating. And all these damn videos all over the place aren’t helping.

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I have the exact same issue with my iPad! I don’t want to leave this site, but I can’t deal with the constant reloads. And half the time it won’t even let me type!🤬 it’s been happening for well over a month already and it’s insanely frustrating. And all these damn videos all over the place aren’t helping.

Same here. It also seems to drain my iPad battery. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I think the idea Danny's still out there doing world tours is laughable at best. Meanwhile, have he and Tucker crossed paths at all?

I've been wondering why he isn't out on a tour now (New Year's Eve at Shady Rest?) instead of living with Daniel.  Wasn't Daniel's new place supposed to have a "guest" room for Danny when he was in town and a bedroom for Lucy?  [How the fuck big is this condo?]*  It seems as if Danny has moved in-I guess until he and Cricket become a thing and he goes there to live.  Also agree that it would have made a better story to team up Tucker and Danny as business partners in the music biz than have us believe Danny is still touring.  The story about the pedo musician would have been more interesting.  Tucker and Danny could be the Angel and Devil on the shoulders of the music industry.

* I missed my Friday rant so here goes: Trying to figure out how many bedrooms are in the condo doesn't bother me as much as the entire layout of the place.  Who puts the kitchen in the bedroom wing?  And then puts the dining table so far away you have to walk through the living room (area) to serve dinner?  If the decor of the place is something Sally did all by herself, she should consider a new career.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Nobody has a pet

Nobody has a hobby

Nobody reads

Nobody cooks

The only things we have ever seen is Victor playing chess, the horrible concert that Chance and Summer went to and Nikki pouring herself a drink which she considers cooking.

I was also thinking there seem to be no sweet characters you root for outside of Tracy, who they don’t give the time of day to. So many people loved the Jenny and Greg storyline on AMC and I know it was the teen storyline but still.

I also loved the Colleen and Adrian Korbel story on YR. I thought he was so hot. lol

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

I don't usually mind dream sequences but most of the episode? That was painful to watch.

Is there a therapist or former life coach on the writing staff? Because I just watched 3 episodes in a row and almost every character interaction sounded like a therapy session.  

Eta: I did like Victoria attempting to reach Claire. And Audra being sympathetic to Nikki. 

And maybe I'm too old to be tactful but isn't Sharon much older than Chance? A guy that age might want a relationship that includes kids. Or did they have that conversation when they first got together? I'm not opposed to couples where the woman is older but a lot of the time that ends up being the sticking point. (As in Sharon has raised kids already and is in a different phase of life.)

• Like 11
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I don't usually mind dream sequences but most of the episode? That was painful to watch.

It was almost as bad as Abby's solo episode when she thought Chancesome died in Spain.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:08 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

You squish two butt cheeks together and guess what? There’s bound to be an asshole in there somewhere

I just can't...I am literally crying from laughing...

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I also loved the Colleen and Adrian Korbel story on YR. I thought he was so hot. lol

I remember that. I'm not sure they could do that story today. It was inappropriate (but soapy) back then but it would be even  more controversial now.   

Colleen is in the top ten of my list of soap characters who should never have been killed off. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, tessaray said:

And maybe I'm too old to be tactful but isn't Sharon much older than Chance? A guy that age might want a relationship that includes kids

1)Not sure where he stands on having kids. We don't know if he is able to father children although I would bet his problem has reversed himself

2) His first foray into fatherhood was an unmitigated disaster.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I get no ads on my IPAD using Ad Blocker for Safari.  It is free and an easy download.

Tessa is beautiful and has a great singing voice.  They ought to have her singing some blues or classics now that the piano player is a regular.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

1)Not sure where he stands on having kids. We don't know if he is able to father children although I would bet his problem has reversed himself

2) His first foray into fatherhood was an unmitigated disaster.

The last time I watched for any length of time Chance wasn't onscreen. He might have been missing? Not sure...

#2 sounds interesting. Anyone care to summarize? 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Nobody has a pet

Nobody has a hobby

Nobody reads

Nobody cooks

How. dare. you. Are you saying these characters we spend weekday afternoons with don’t have rich, full lives? Pets? I don’t know how you missed the big, dumb poodle following Jack around the Abbott mansion. He needs a groomer, but still. Daniel has a raptor AND a stray asshole that occasionally lands on his doorstep. Hobbies? Nick has an extremely versatile hobby that he can enjoy with others or all by his lonesome. As for reading, Victor doesn’t keep a copy of the Necronomicon around for funsies, and Tucker subscribes to that notable magazine, Turtleneck Connoisseur. Billy watches Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild in the hopes he’ll spot the alpacas who gave him up for adoption. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I figure the next time he sees Dom will be at the kid's college graduation.

Oh! This is the kid that Devon and Abby have where Devon was the donor? I guess I forgot that Chance was the other part of that equation. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

^ that was easy to forget since Chance was in Doms life for all of 5 minutes until he pussied out and gave Devon full parenting and naming rights. He even paid for the transportation to Devons penthouse and then handed his wife and the Chancellor mansion over to him.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Billy watches Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild in the hopes he’ll spot the alpacas who gave him up for adoption. 

Well there's his problem, he's looking in the wrong gene pool. I have it on good authority it was the llamas who decided not to keep Billy and figured he'd have a better life with the unsuspecting Abbotts. The alpacas would've kicked Billy in the head until he was unconscious and then dropped him off at the nearest lion's den right before breakfast time. 😏

Chance was in Doms life for all of 5 minutes until he pussied out and gave Devon full parenting and naming rights. He even paid for the transportation to Devons penthouse and then handed his wife and the Chancellor mansion over to him.

Ugh, I will never stop being mad about Chance giving his family's home to Devon and Abby. It looks like a suburban tract house now instead of a stately mansion. And Chance was even pathetic enough to use innocent Dominic as the excuse. Oh please. I bet when Dom's old enough to notice, he'll  look around the tacky living room, summon his inner Bette Davis, and declare, "What a dump!"

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
On 1/7/2024 at 5:07 AM, MsMalin said:

Nobody has a pet

Nobody has a hobby

Nobody reads

Nobody cooks

Excuse me...but have you forgotten about Danny's special sauce or Daniel's banana pancakes? There is "cooking" on the show. Apparently just the Romalotti men. LOL

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

@Foghorn Leghorn which one do you use? I tried magic lasso but I’m still getting all the ads. 

I'm using AdBlock Plus since yesterday and it's like magic, the ads are all gone.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

For the love of God, Victor...stop calling Nikki "my baby" already! It's like nails on a chalkboard!

I'm not an alcoholic and don't have much knowledge about the disease. So I'm asking this out of ignorance, obviously. Why would Nikki, if she's trying to stop drinking, carry a flask of vodka with her everywhere she goes?  The temptation is available right at her fingertips.  I don't get it.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Did Nikki really say all her friends have died? That was news to me. Did no one tell her Phyllis' death was staged, and she's back in the land of the living? What happened to the Coven of Diane Slayers: Phyllis, Lauren, and Ashley? I recollect those ladies all lunching quite a bit,  just a few months ago. Nikki's AA sponsor turning into a trust trap for the geriatric Newman marriage is not very compelling watching. BTW, JG, if you read here, AA suggests no new romantic flings until someone has been sober a year, and it's not a good look for the sponsor or sponsee to "hook up." Just the little details of boundaries, and blurred roles, you know.  Lastly, giving Ashley a disheveled hairdo doesn't necessarily scream "mentally unbalanced" to me.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

JHC, I don't think Nick could be any more of a dick if he tried. Can't he help himself from Adam bashing for once? This is the guy they made out to be a saint in last weeks Sharon dream show. WWJD?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

I liked Tucker's overcoat.

"Keep it sweet, baby." Did Victor actually say that? Look at him speaking the hip jive, lol. 🤠

Those poor Abbotts. Tucker has taken up free residence in all their heads.

Dang, Tucker better hope the brand name Glaçade has solid goodwill in the public eye. Unilaterally firing the Glaçade board and all key employees might make it hard to replace them and rebuild the company. There better be NDAs in place.

Shut up, Nick. Sally only "chose" you to punish Adam and use you as a shield. You were never going to be more to her than a temporary substitute and Adam knows it.

Hey, it's Brian Gaskill. If I hadn't already heard he was coming on board as Nikki's AA sponsor I would've never recognized him. Good on TPTB for bringing in another soap opera veteran with a proven track record.

Really, Victor? Enough with this co-CEO nonsense. What're you gonna do if your sons fail at working together again, send them to their rooms without supper? GMAFB.

If Ashley's so scared of Tucker why sit off on the side and stare at him in his peripheral vision? She needs to get counseling, I think. Especially if she considers herself a domestic abuse victim.

Ehh, Victor wasn't trying to come between Nikki and her AA support, was he? That's not helpful to anything but perhaps his elderly ego. But OTOH, Seth might want to dial his virile energy down a notch or ten.

According to the googles there already is a boutique venture capital company called "NRV," so Nick's name idea for the new acquisition is already a mistake. Hopefully NE's lawyers will head it off at the pass, if daddy CEO even lets things get that far.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5