Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Douglas was at the strip club when Victor met Nikki. 

Which was about 41 years ago; Victoria, whom Nikki at first believed had been conceived towards the end of her recent romance with Kevin Bancroft, would be born on-screen on 11/17/1982, but would be age progressed by 10 years when Heather Tom took-over of the role in 1990 - - off course the writers and producers just pretended that aging Victoria by 10 years didn't render implausible the timing of Nikki and Victor's storylines leading up to that.

• Useful 3

Yikes, Adam. If your relationship with Daddy Vic has never been closer then it must be awful. You might not want to brag.

How did Cole not know whose house that was if Jordan is his aunt? Whatever, it's probably never a good idea to let yourself into a stranger's home. Cole's lucky he only got conked out instead of shot.

Meanwhile, a hammer upside the head would likely crack the skull, no? I get that Jordan wanted to disable Cole but she could've killed him, or rendered him comatose.

Heh, Audra was not holding back on Nate. He needs a friend like her, especially one he's not sleeping with.

Sally, stop acting brand new. You know Adam loves you and you knew it when you bedded him again after Nick dumped your hiney. Adam has the patience of a saint as far as you're concerned.

Ugh, Jordan said "ruse." Did a memo go out from TPTB telling the writers to use that word at least once an episode? Brings to mind the dreaded reliquary from days of GC yore.

WAIT, WHAT!???!!! Claire called Victoria "Mother"!!!! So Cole is her father? Well, kudos everyone who'd already guessed it. 🫡🥂🏆

I think CZ is slaying it as Jordan. She gives me hella creeps through the TV screen. AFAIC Jeremy Star and Ashland Locke were rank amateurs compared to her. Go Jordan, you unbridled psycho!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think CZ is slaying it as Jordan. She gives me hella creeps through the TV screen. AFAIC Jeremy Star and Ashland Locke were rank amateurs compared to her. Go Jordan, you unbridled psycho!

Agree! She really looks like she is having a blast too! I am loving watching the Newman’s squirm. Sign me up for a Team Jordan t-shirt please, all proceeds to go to the Society to Eliminate pompous A-holes.

Cole did seem to be particularly clueless. I didn’t watch back in the day but it seems pretty clear his crazy mom and aunt did not include him in any of the family shenanigans. I do remember Cole being a very good guy. I don’t remember Eve at all.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Audra is a good student of human nature except when she uses her heart instead of her head. I do believe that Audra has more feelings for Kyle than she’s willing to admit especially to herself.  Audra had Smugly Smug Smug pegged and she called him out on the fact he was making a power play on NE. 

Sally and Adam still and always will be 🔥🔥🔥. Sally just admit it that you still love Adam.  I guess that kiss proves it 🔥.  When Sally kisses Banana Breath 🦍🦍 it’s 🥶.  Above the bed , instead of a mirror, there is a picture of a 🍌.  

I’m really enjoying Aunt Jorden. She sinister in a very enjoyable way.  So Claire is Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸’s and Cole’s undead daughter?  Is that the daughter Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 lost when she was “involved” with Neil was she was married to Cole.  

As an aside, Camryn Grimes is pregnant.  I would imagine that this wouldn’t be written into a story line for Mariah. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

If loving Claire and Aunt Jordan is wrong, I don't want to be right.  I hope they throw Victor in the basement and feed him rats.  Karma has been a-comin' for that slippery weasel for years now.  It's about time he was held accountable for some damn thing.

So I guess Jordan took newborn Claire and swapped her for a stillborn baby?  I'm a little confused about the animosity towards Cole, though.

I wish these two could stick around and be treated to a ticker-tape parade in GC, but I know we can't have nice things.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Dude, I think I’m in serious trouble. I’m in Oregon, which, believe it or not, is a state. Like holy shit, right? My mom is supposed to be in a hospital, but this crazy old bat and my mom’s assistant have me, my dad and my sis locked in a house. My mom’s assistant, Lady Buttkisser, created a ruse to lure her into a trap, and now the rest of us real Newmans have been rused too. My dad scored a lot of tail in his day, including the crazy bat’s crazy sister. The crazy sisters weren’t even talking at the time, so I don’t see the need for a revenge ruse? I can’t imagine spending decades rusing because some dame dumped Adam. So Madame Maniac tells us we’re all going to have heart attacks because we’ve been poisoned. That’s pretty rude to do to your guests. I thought she said “fart attack” at first and was super excited because I could use some cover for the crop dusting jag I was on. Seriously, if you lit a match in this house, there’d be a fiery mushroom cloud rising in the west. Well, she said that the apple polishing brown nose and her crazy ass would be watching us die, at which point my boxers were filled with saturated shats. I’m nervous that dad is going to open a hell mouth if this hostage stuff continues. He can’t always control them, you know? Could you call Chance for us? Or maybe mention something to Adam. I know you’ve always got your eyes on him. Thanks, dude!

Signed;

The Fumigator 

Dear Fumigator;

Let me see if I have this correct. You’re locked in a house with vengeful women, you’ve been poisoned and you have no idea where your mother is. You’ve been used, rused and abused. Instead of calling 9-1-1, you use your phone to write to me? I don’t… I mean… it’s rather intoxicating that your numpty family frequently places their fate in my hands. On the other hand, you’re all annoying and needy as fuck. Here’s some news you can use - Chance has no jurisdiction in Oregon. Even if he did, he’s thinking about leaving police work for business. Apparently anyone can become an executive in Genoa City, so long as your fam owns a corporation. Nepotism has certainly enriched my life, but goddamn, not everyone is cut out to be shoehorned into the corporate lifestyle. I suppose I could make a cryptic, sassy aside to Adam about your peril to titillate and intrigue him. I just wonder what your kidnapper’s end game is. You can’t disappear three prominent businesspeople, poison and torment them and expect it to work. If someone were scripting this crime, they’d have to be very clever to resolve it in a deft manner. You could always fight ruse with ruse, but let your dad and sister figure it out, okay? Meanwhile, Oregon is a lovely state. If you escape, make sure to enjoy the scenery!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I’m really into a certain guy, but his family is pure, conniving trash. I’m afraid he’ll fully morph into a garbage person if he spends too much time with his father. This guy feels like if he resists telling a lie, that’s a praiseworthy achievement he should get a cookie for. That’s the kind of values system his father cultivated. Today he told me that his father faked dementia to prove one of his children is a traitor. Someone outside the family got scapegoated, but my once and future lover didn’t seem upset by this heinous scheme. I once faked an illness in order to prop up a total waste of a human trafficking character, so I know the hurt it can cause. To do it to your own kids is next level. My guy said he understood why his father did it. What? How? I just feel like he’ll never be truly psychologically healthy as long as he makes emotional compromises to stay connected to his dad. How can I help him?

Signed;

Romantic Red

Dear Red;

I’m probably the wrong guy to ask that question. See, my father was an amazing man, my brother a great role model, and my two older sisters thought I was the cutest thing. Guess what? I turned out to be a fuckstick. If I may be so bold to assume, it sounds like your fella probably started out with a set of normal parents but eventually came under the spell of a domineering biological father who is married to the ultimate enabler, a woman who hates the very existence of any child of her hubster’s who didn’t luge out of her lady parts. I’m right, right? He’s probably got half-siblings who learned to abhor him at their mother’s knee. The desire to belong in a family is strong, even if they’re a clown cult led by a total dick who thinks being an orphan entitles him to engage in sociopathic behavior without consequences. Your boyfriend is rationalizing a hurtful, hateful loyalty test because the truth that his father is incapable of love is too painful. Fuck me, I’m deep. The only way he will ever be free of the dysfunction is when - wait. I don’t suppose his father has a ring that should have been thrown into Mt. Doom? Anyhoo, I hope the sex is good, at least.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1

I'm an old time viewer, I remember watching it with Brenda Dickson as Jill Abbott, just to give you a time frame.  It used to be so good.  I readily I haven't watched the show at all in ten years because I haven't found it watchable. I watched the episode from '93 last week and was reminded how much bigger the budget was back then.  So many sets, so many actors.  In one episode there was Jack, Nikki, little Nicholas, Victoria, Ryan, Nina, Michael, Victor, Douglas, Eve, Tracee and Lauren.  11 characters, in five different sets, in 4 various storylines.

In contrast, I watched Monday's episode after reading Collen Zenk was appearing, and while I thought those scenes were interesting, I couldn't help be bored by the other scenes.  Y&R has the chance to lure back viewers with this wacky, yet campy storyline and the best scenes they can offer feature Sally, Adam, Nate and Audra?  To call Nate low-energy is to be generous.  The only one of the four who showed any kind of life or animation was Sally. I'll happily watch the Newmans squirm some more, but I don't see me watching Y&R any further.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

So I guess Jordan took newborn Claire and swapped her for a stillborn baby?  I'm a little confused about the animosity towards Cole, though.

This is what I'm thinking - "stillborn Eve" is live Claire, and I also don't get the animosity toward Cole. He doesn't recognize Jordan as his aunt, which I can understand if Jordan and Grandma Eve were estranged but wouldn't he have least seen pics of her to be able to get a comparison?

And what's the point of Jordan stealing Stillborn Eve and raising her as Claire? Eh, everybody's bonkers around GC no matter how far away they are from it!

Also, J. Eddie Peck is 65 years old! I can't believe that. I am 14 years younger than him and thought IRL he was closer to my age. I feel ancient. 😂

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 7
  • Love 5

Got a feeling this Maury Povich "Who's Your Momma?" storyline is going to include the usual JG  rapid wrap up of its villian element, Auntie Jordan. How long til Claire gets promoted to the NE corporate suite as COO, or chief granddaughter in charge? Sorry, Faith, but your college degree will not help you get more traction in the NE work world than being a tragic Newman woman. Chuckled when Nick and Cole were  wrestling with the front door, and the whole wall was shaking! Also, laughed at the way Cole said, they "burried" the baby, sounded more like "burrito" than "buried". Fuel up the corporate jet. Looks like we're gonna get to watch the Newman's all try to trauma bond with Claire for Christmas around Nick's hospital bed, while Adam will still be kicking rocks. Make it make sense, JG.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Good Lord!! Today's show has to be some of the WORST acting EVER!! The way the Newman's were all staggering around. Then Nuck got stabbed!? Lol...pathetic acting!!

Then Jordan "running" from Nick. Haha 

I think I can skip a couple days and then maybe come back. 

CRICKEYS!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

NinjaP….this was just what I needed this morning. Guffawed. 😻 These letters actually make me not mind Billy as I picture him brilliantly penning them.  🤡

Right? Sometimes I want to write to Butt Biscuit.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
21 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I would imagine that this wouldn’t be written into a story line for Mariah. 

Well, they'd have to have written that in as a storyline about Mariah and Tessa wanting biological children, meaning each of them would have to get pregnant through artificial insemination, maybe using sperm from appropriate and willing male relatives so they'd both have a biological tie to the children, so they flipped a coin for who would go first, and Mariah won, but then how would they explain Aria.

17 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Watching Jordan "running" from Nick

Well, he did catch up to her, but she slashed him across the stomach with a knife.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
30 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Has everyone escaped already?

I think we're all going to have to tune in tomorrow, which is easy to do when you're retired and record the show, just in case, to see how that whole scene finishes - personally, I'm guessing that Aunt Jordan and Claire did not feed digoxin to the Newmans, and, I guess, Cole Howard, in the bottled water, but that they gave them some kind of a noxious, but non-lethal, agent to make them feel sick, if only because my thought, were I in the mind to do something like that, would be that getting rid of all those dead bodies would be too much of a messy and exhausting business.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SHERMDOG said:

My guess is that they're going to finish that whole scenario tomorrow, Wed., 11/29, so, since I'm a retired person and my time is my own, I'll be tuning in and recording it.

39 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Watching Jordan "running" from Nick

It did kind of look like a chase scene from some old comedy skit.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Geez Claire, how do you expect someone to know something they don't know? You are a complete loon and not half as entertaining as your crazypants aunt.

Getting knocked the eff out didn't do much for Cole's appearance, lol. IMO he looked almost as bad as Nikki.

I was thinking someone should've found a way to start a house fire. Jordan and Claire likely have a secret escape route for their own safety. Just follow them.

Was it my TV or had Nikki's hair turned kinda orange--or at least strawberry blonde, heavy on the strawberry? I didn't know excessive alcohol consumption could cause that. 😼

Claire may have taken the captives' cell phones but it seemed to me Victor's was on long enough for his security people to have tracked him. I can't imagine someone of his wealth and status wouldn't have a security team monitoring his location at all times. Or at least whenever he's traveling out of town.

Oh please, one simple DNA test (un-tampered with, natch) would prove whether Claire is related to Victoria and Cole. Has one even been done or are Jordan and Claire just on a "what I want = the truth" trip? This is stupid, JG.

Pull yourself together, Victor. It's time to lay some of your tough guy boxing moves on that nutbag Jordan, ha ha.

I've said it before and I'll say it eleventy-zillion more times: the entire Newman clan should get 23andMe reports so stuff like surprise undead children doesn't keep happening. Gah.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I find today’s episode very interesting. Far and a way from the usual mundane crap that’s usually fed to us. 

I’ve never seen the actresses before who play Aunt Jordan and Claire before but they are very compelling and excellent actors. Even Nikki is at her best when she is acting drunk instead of her usual acting with my shit don’t stink attitude. 

It’s seems that Aunt Jordan or should I say Miss Havisham shit the bed with revealing that Claire was stolen and not given up by Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸 and Cole.  What I don’t understand was that really Claire that died in Groucho🥸🥸🥸🥸’s arms or was Claire already replaced.  This sounds a little to familiar with history repeating itself with Banana Breath🦍🦍’s or should I say Adam’s and Sage’s baby Christian. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

The Newman storyline is not perfect, but this is the most interested I've been in this show in years. Colleen Zenk was a great actress on As the World Turns playing good and evil. I say great soap ladies from the past should terrorize the Newmans once a month. Susan Lucci, Kim Zimmer, etc.   I saw Nick in the chaos, and he didn't look distressed, more like he had to burp. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I’ve never seen the actresses before who play Aunt Jordan and Claire before

Hayley Erin is the actress playing Claire, and this is her second stint on Y&R, having played Abby Newman from 2008 to 2010; she also played the character of Kiki Jerome on General Hospital from 2015 to 2019, and the character of Taylor Hotchkiss on Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionist in 2019.

Colleen Zenk is the actress playing Aunt Jordan, and she took over the role of Barbara Ryan on AS THE WORLD TURNS on 9/1/1978 and stayed in that role until ATWT's last episode on 9/17/2010.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I can't imagine someone of his wealth and status wouldn't have a security team monitoring his location at all times.

You can't imagine it, I can't imagine it, anyone with a brain couldn't imagine it, but the writer(s) and producers think that the Y&R audience is composed of unquestioning airheads.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wait a minute. If Aunt Jordan took Victoria's live baby, and tooK a dead baby to pass off as Victoria's,weren't the real parents of the dead baby missing a baby?

I'm going to have to rewatch  today's show. I think I missed alot. I was decorating the tree and my arthritis was absolutely killing me. Between the 2 I didn't actually look at the screen and missed a lot of the nuances.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Why JG should be called on the carpet for the ridiculous "Aunt Jordan stole Victoria and Cole's sickly premature baby from the hospital's nursery by wearing a nurse's uniform" storyline.

1. Who doesn't know that, even 30 years ago, a premature baby in a precarious medical condition, like Victoria and Cole's baby, would have been admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit upon birth, where she would have been placed in an incubator and been hooked up to at least one machine with an alarm with a number of caregivers constantly monitoring her condition.

2. How is it that Aunt Jordan could keep alive a sickly premature baby when the hospital's well equipped PICU, apparently, couldn't?

3. How can anyone believe that a baby missing from the hospital, whether from the nursery or the PICU, would not be noticed - are we supposed to believe that the parents of the baby girl Aunt Jordan was supposed to have substituted for baby Eve didn't notice that their baby girl was missing, or that the hospital staff didn't notice that they were down one baby - is JG going to write it that Aunt Jordan somehow got hold of a sickly premature baby girl from somewhere else, and was able to keep her alive long enough to substitute her for baby Eve, without anyone noticing that that baby was gone?

The only plausible denouement for this storyline is that Claire is either a baby she stole at sometime during 1994 and raised herself, or Claire is some poor dupe she glommed onto sometime during the past 10 years or so, and fed a line to about how she was her paternal grandmother's sister, and that she knew who her birth parents were.

3 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Why JG should be called on the carpet for the ridiculous

. . . because if Y&R goes through with Claire Grace being Eve Nicole Howard all grown-up, I'm going to throw a shoe at my TV screen and charge Y&R for a brand new TV.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Why JG should be called on the carpet for the ridiculous

. . . or will JG write it that the baby girl that was substituted for Victoria and Cole's daughter was a sickly premature baby girl that Aunt Jordan had just given birth to?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I think I missed alot.

Not as much as the writer(s) and producers have - they've missed the fact that today's audience would know that a sickly premature baby, even one born in 1994, would have been placed in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, not in the regular hospital nursery, hooked up to at least one machine with an alarm and under the constant monitoring of a number of caregivers, so Aunt Jordan showing up in a nurses uniform, as she claimed to have done, wouldn't have cut it - and of course the fact that the parents of the child would have noticed that she was missing, as well as the hospital staff would have noticed that they were one baby down, is beyond the capabilities of the Y&R brain trust - the only way for Y&R to get away with this storyline is if Claire turns out to be either a baby Aunt Jordan stole back in 1994, or some poor dupe she told that she was her paternal grandmother's sister and that she knew all about her birth parents, but Claire actually being Victoria and Cole's daughter is going to go over like a lead balloon.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Remember when Sharon’s shrink orchestrated the stealing of Nick (Adam) and Sages baby to get even with the Newmans? Someone should tell Claire that stolen babies don’t fare that well in this family. 
Also at this point there should be a Stolen Baby Prevention Program in Genoa City. Just so we don’t have to go through this again in two years.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

did not feed digoxin to the Newmans, and, I guess, Cole Howard, in the bottled water,

How did Aunt Jordan and Claire get whatever they're supposed to have put in the bottled water into the bottled water - wouldn't the whip-smart Newman's have noticed that the bottles had been opened before, or are they so used to having underlings opening their water bottles for them that they are totally unaware of how to tell the difference?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kemper said:

that's Crazy Talk!

But I really am gonna throw a shoe at the TV if they try to shove Claire being Eve Nicle Howard all grown up on us.

17 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

there should be a Stolen Baby Prevention Program in Genoa City.

Which of the GC families would you say have had the most baby's stolen at birth?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

But I really am gonna throw a shoe at the TV if they try to shove Claire being Eve Nicle Howard all grown up on us.

Which of the GC families would you say have had the most baby's stolen at birth?

I would say the Newman’s. Faith, Christian and now Claire.  Although I’m not sure how many babies Shelia Carter stole. They also need a One Hour Paternity kiosk in GC because there’s so many who didn’t know who fathered them till later in life.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Hayley Erin is the actress playing Claire, and this is her second stint on Y&R, having played Abby Newman from 2008 to 2010; she also played the character of Kiki Jerome on General Hospital from 2015 to 2019, and the character of Taylor Hotchkiss on Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionist in 2019.

Colleen Zenk is the actress playing Aunt Jordan, and she took over the role of Barbara Ryan on AS THE WORLD TURNS on 9/1/1978 and stayed in that role until ATWT's last episode on 9/17/2010.

Please let me clarify. I knew who the were because of a Google search. I just never saw them act before. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, SHERMDOG said:

Good Lord!! Today's show has to be some of the WORST acting EVER!! The way the Newman's were all staggering around. Then Nuck got stabbed!? Lol...pathetic acting!!

Then Jordan "running" from Nick. Haha 

CRICKEYS!!

Yeah, Imma need to sit next to you Shermie, because I find this story line and the acting involved to be beyond awful. Horrendous is more like it. I'd say it's like community theater st it's worst but that's an insult to community theater everywhere! The bad slo-mo PeePaw lumbering up the stairs, Dickolas fighting Crazypants Auntie in slooooo-mooooo. And then there's Moo and Cole sloooo-mo-ing their way towards the couch. I mean, I just can't with this shit. And of course the moment Claire started changing her tune and acting victim-like, 🙄,  we all knew she's gonna be kept around ad nauseum now, to be reunited with Mopmom and the NE team. Just, no.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I would say the Newman’s. Faith, Christian and now Claire.  Although I’m not sure how many babies Shelia Carter stole. They also need a One Hour Paternity kiosk in GC because there’s so many who didn’t know who fathered them till later in life.  

If you count Sharon as a Newman, you could add Mariah to the list (although Mariah was stolen before Sharon met the Newmans).  Sheila only stole the one, but she's a multi-tasking psycho when it comes to criming.

Yay! I voted for useless Nick and he won!  I wonder if Christian will even notice?  When Nick had Jordan in the headlock, he really had that lower-primate posture going on.🦍

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 11

Now I am sorry I missed today’s show; from the comments here I can only think that it was deliberately written as farce/camp. The “writer” must be a Monty Python fan. Is there any chance that Nick may be in a coma for awhile? Asking for a friend. 🤓

• LOL 12

⬆️ I think Daisy abandoned Lucy at a church or something, and the woman who found her sold her to Rose DeVille's daughter Primrose DeVille (carrying on the family baby broker bizniss!), who sold her to Billy as a gift for Victoria.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
52 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Now I am sorry I missed today’s show

Can you catch it on CBS Demand or Paramount+, because it really is worth it, if only for the unintentionally funny parts - you've got to see that dramatic chase up a flight of stairs between Nick and Aunt Jordan.

10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I also don't get the animosity toward Cole

Well if Aunt Jordan really is Eve Howard's vengeful sister, then she hit her own nephew over the head with a wrench - what a nasty woman, poor Cole will never be the same again.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

because I find this story line and the acting involved to be beyond awful.

I thought Hayley Erin did a good job with Claire, but poor J. Eddie Peck came across like he'd been left out of the scene read throughs.

• Like 10

And you just know old decrepit Victor will be The hero I this story. First Nikki gains strength thru her hallucination of Victor. Then Victor finds her. Don't know what happens next but I guarantee this is another notch in Victorcas belt of being the hero and saving his baby.

It is so funny how different the opinions here are from another soap board where this episode is being lauded as the best in years, maybe forever and how superior the acting is.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Love 2

It is so funny how different the opinions here are from another soap board where this episode is being lauded as the best in years, maybe forever and how superior the acting is.

Right? I saw one saying the actress who plays Claire should be nominated for a Daytime Emmy and I was like, "Lol wut?" IMO what she's mainly been doing is mugging while they do close-ups on her. I don't know about getting awarded for the ability to make faces; not unless you're a comedian or you're doing improv.

Now CZ and MTS? They both better be nominated AFAIC.

Back to the storyline so far, Jordan said she stole newborn Claire/Eve and replaced her with another couple's dying baby. Ditto comments upthread, I still can't stop wondering: wouldn't those parents or the hospital have wondered where that baby disappeared to?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

I thought the vast majority of yesterday's show was hysterically bad, but I will give AH credit. When Victoria was pleading with Claire to stop talking about how she (Victoria) didn't want her baby, or how Claire couldn't possibly be Eve because Eve died in her arms, I truly felt for her. 

Although until Victor said that a DNA test proved Cole isn't his son, I kept thinking 'wait, if Cole is Eve's son, and she kept insisting he's Victor's son, then Cole married and had a baby with his half sister.' And that was just too icky even for Y&R! So I was greatly relieved to hear they are not related!

JM as Nick is such an ass. And that whole 'fight' scene with Jordan was ridiculous. But CZ is blowing everyone out of the water with her performance. She doesn't even have to raise her voice. I loved her as Barbara Ryan and I love her as Aunt Jordan. I'm just sorry it's going to be such a short stint because there's no way any of the Newmans are going to die. And Jordan will either be arrested, killed or off herself. And that will likely be the reason I stop watching again. :(

• Like 13