Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E07: We're in the Majors LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I can only assume there was a reward challenge that they decided not to air and that is why we got no reactions to Sandra and Parvati leaving.

I take it Yul is getting voted off since they gave him the dreaded confessional after teh challenge which is usually but not always the kiss of death.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 3

Wendell's gotten some serious killer eyes going on this episode.

Nick also thinks Wendell needs to not talk so much trash and focus on the challenges (so why did they put him in the puzzle in the first place?)

• Love 1

Sorry Michele, I still don't think you deserved the win last time.  And I don't see anything she's done so far that has made me think she deserves to win this time.  Between her being hung up on that and Wendell, girl needs to let some stuff go.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Sorry Michele, I still don't think you deserved the win last time.  And I don't see anything she's done so far that has made me think she deserves to win this time.  Between her being hung up on that and Wendell, girl needs to let some stuff go.  

there are a few (scant few) winners who win and I say that's not really kosher. Michelle is one of them.i am usually team "social game." but i don't even remember hers either. 

honestly, with the amount of actual winners who've been vocal about coming back, I'm still not undestanding why Michelle is here because all she wants to do is get back with Wendell (or doesn't, it depends what part of the episode we're on)

I seriously hate these fire tokens, because they are starting to dictate this game.  

Michele was the one who gave Wendell her token-why?  She deserves to be without it.

to "clear the air between them."

If Yul goes I literally have no one I'm rooting for that isn't on EOE.  Tony, Sarah, and Sophie I guess, but that's more by default.

I'm rooting for Sophie...and Nick, I guess? But that's about it. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm rooting for Sophie...and Nick, I guess? But that's about it. 

I would say Nick, but if he votes Yul out, he's no longer on my list lol

I wish they would make the new school winners play an old school game.

• Love 1

I would say Nick, but if he votes Yul out, he's no longer on my list lol

I wish they would make the new school winners play an old school game.

At least I understand why Nick would vote Yul out, if he does. It's not a bad move; just one I absolutely disagree with.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

I think Yul is gone (🙁) so all I have left to root for is Nick...maybe Sophie, maybe Denise?

I just hope he doesn't give any of those 3 his fire token (he's not even gone yet and I'm already mad).