Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E07: We're in the Majors LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

So despite what Tony thinks, Kim/Denise/Jeremy seem tight.

Hopefully those three realize they need more than just the three of them at the merge.

Well, Denise would have Adam, if he's still in the game. I don't know who else they'd have.

If they do lose immunity, taking out Tony is a great idea, because he still has Sarah, who has Sophie, who has Ben. 

• Love 1

So Ben is accusing Adam of having the idol.  Adam doesn't appreciate the tone.  He thinks Sarah or Ben has it.  

Adam's more observant than I thought.

"I'm not an idiot guys, and I can't stand it."

• Love 1

And this is why Adam is so bad at this game. He was absolutely right about one of the players having the idol and being full of shit. So okay, keep that opinion and just play dumb for their benefit.

No, he goes to Sophie, who's closely aligned to Sarah, to say "yeah she's totally a liar and has it". Shocker, Sophie goes to Ben and Sarah and makes Adam the target. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Adam...this is the third time you have had to do damage control. 

Boy, maybe learn to shut your mouth? I like you a lot, but you're definitely going home soon, at this rate. 

I think it's been more than 3, but I actually look forward to Adam putting his foot in mouth.  The end result is hilarious. 

I wonder if he's mentally kicking his own ass for getting rid of Rob.

• Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

And this is why Adam is so bad at this game. He was absolutely right about one of the players having the idol and being full of shit. So okay, keep that opinion and just play dumb for their benefit.

No, he goes to Sophie, who's closely aligned to Sarah, to say "yeah she's totally a liar and has it". Shocker, Sophie goes to Ben and Sarah and makes Adam the target. 

pretty much. just shut up. 
I still can't believe he actually won. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think it's been more than 3, but I actually look forward to Adam putting his foot in mouth.  The end result is hilarious. 

don't you mean, "trying to remove foot from hismouth?" i mean his foot is permanently stuck in there lol

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

pretty much. just shut up. 

I think he's just showing how terrible he is at this game when he's not in control.  I can't even say socially he's any good.  When confronted he can't even get out of it without making it worse for himself.  He's just sitting around pouting.  He clearly needs to be following someone, or to be having everyone else do what he's doing now and screw up while he looks good.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
Just now, Daisy said:

Is that what happens when the deck is stacked to give male players more of a chance?

There must have been an unaired challenge. No reactions to Pavarti and Sandra getting voted out.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

another. puzzle?> we don't even need Judges. 

geeze. find something else. Remember how they played Memory? do that. 

I remember when they use to let them play with fire in challenges (seriously, they got to set off fireworks in China during a challenge).  Watching old seasons, it makes me realize that even if the challenges were simple, they still beat the countless puzzles we get nowadays.

Of freaking course Yara gets the puzzle pieces first.  Why can't they throw the challenge and vote Adam off?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Wendell you may be frustrating me this season but bless you for finally saying it. Jeff is always exaggerating shit. 

this is where i miss Jonathan. 
he always called Jeff on this nonsense. 

• Love 3

Now I see why they like these damn puzzles.  Always comes down to a couple of pieces, which means Probst can sound more and more excited.

Maybe Wendell needs to shut up with talking back to Probst during the challenges.

Dakal wins immunity, too.

• LOL 2

I hope they vote Wendell or Michele off.  I don't care who, just one of them.  

I agree with Yul again about Wendell being a showboat.  He needs to focus on what he's doing, not what Probst is doing or saying.

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And Sele loses and goes to Tribal.

Please put us out of our misery and get rid of Michele or Wendell. Preferably Wendell.

maybe this could be a chance that both can be voted ooff!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Next time Jeff says immunity is up for grabs, I want somebody to just grab it and run back to camp.

I never thought of that. At this point, why not? Maybe that was the only way Ulong could’ve saved one of their own in Palau.

• LOL 1

Gotta do an "I told you so" when I said Sandra saying she was angry at Rob was a one-time use of hyperbole.  They were just fine with each other.

Adam, PLEASE shut up.  Your voice annoys me and there's enough shit annoying me these days.

• Love 2