Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E07: We're in the Majors LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

and the dumbest thing is. 
Yul would protect NIck + Michele
Wendel would punt them off to the curb. he just said that

so sure. vote of Yul. dumbness. 

and really now any reason why i wanted to watch is all gone. 

• Love 1

I said it, one of the newer players are going to win this and I feel almost confident it'll be one I care not a lick about. Only one left there I genuinely like is Jeremy.  

The only thing that will make that not happen, is an old school player pulling a Chris from the original EoE and getting back in the game and still somehow winning. 

. . . meanwhile, there’s an entire season of The Amazing Race on the shelf, and I’m betting most of the people involved aren’t as infuriating.

Hey, there are bits of corn in the icing!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I might be done with Survivor. I'm not sure I can stomach watching Ben, Adam, Wendell, and Michelle. 

Even though there is LITERALLY nothing else to do bc my province is shut down.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SoWindsor said:

This has been a VERY disappointing season for viewers who only came back to watch for the old school players.

I haven't been able to watch tonight's episode, but I might take a pass based on learning what happened here.

I don't want to see another old schooler disappoint, i.e. Sandra quitting EOE and Yul getting voted out :(.

I'll pick back up next week.  I don't have strong heartstrings for the remaining players the way I do with the old schoolers which is probably a good thing.  I can watch for the game rather than for personal preference.  Far less anxiety!

• Love 1

Well, now we at least know that yes, you can divide your fire tokens among two or more players.  We also know that Michelle clearly harbors feeling for Wendell and he is over it.  And finally, that my beloved Nick had better pray for immunity wins or a merge, because being stuck with those two will cost him.

• Love 1