Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E07: We're in the Majors LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Some winners sprint their way to an opportunity to gain an edge over the other castaways. One tribe employs a different strategy in a rigorous immunity challenge.

Original airdate 3/25/20

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.

Wow.... Sandra is quitting?  😞
this double sucks. 

Still no Sandra Jury performance. 
(I get her reasoning though. but dang)

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 3
Just now, Daisy said:

Wow.... Sandra is quitting?  😞
this double sucks. 

After her glee at not participating in challenges there is no shock or sadness here . I still ❤️Yul

• Love 3

Yul said that Wendell got into it with Parvati, which wasn't necessary.  I agree.  Also agree with his point that Wendell created a lot of drama for no reason.

I'm really not liking Wendell this season.  

• Love 6

Five minutes in and already drama between Michele and Wendell.  

I do think it's Michele bringing the drama out here.  I don't know what Wendell did, but Michele needs to let it go.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Seriously, Sandra, didn’t you think of the fans?!?

I mean, I understand the move, but she’s now subject to be on the same list as the likes of Osten and Naonka.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

I get to join in on the live chat this week!  I usually work my part-time job on Wednesday nights, but it’s closed due to COVID-19. 

both Michelle and Wendall are bugging me. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, Rob pointing out that Sandra's move on giving up an idol to someone else is uncharacteristic.

And she acknowledged it in her day after video. That she went against the strategy that had always worked for her. That as long as it wasn't her, she was fine. And the fact is she knew the votes were going for Denise, she wasn't in danger and so she should have just laid low and let it play out. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Certainly doesn't seem like Wendell is long for the game.

That said Michelle still irks me.

Same.  I think being around each other has been toxic for both of them, but I think Wendell would be just fine if Michele didn't seem to have a stick up her butt.  Like I said, I don't know what happened between them, but I hope one of them is voted off soon.  I'd prefer Michele, but don't care if its Wendell at this point.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

but she’s now subject to be on the same list as the likes of Osten and Naonka.

I disagree. I thought she was very calm and rational and she was probably right that Extinction was not for her. She also right that she has nothing left to prove. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I mean, I understand the move, but she’s now subject to be on the same list as the likes of Osten and Naonka.

In my world (and i'd be consistent on this). if you're on like "Standby Island" if you decide to leave, that's not quitting because there's no chance you'll be back anyway. the tribe already spoke, she got voted out and thus she's going home. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I disagree. I thought she was very calm and rational and she was probably right that Extinction was not for her. She also right that she has nothing left to prove. 

I'm sad she's gone, as I at least hoped she'd make it to the jury.  The re-entry challenge must be coming any time, unless they do it differently than they did for S38.  Whatever the case, she's going to have an uphill battle with whose already been voted off.  I don't blame her, either, and wouldn't consider her a quitter like those who quit before getting voted off.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6

Nice, Rob. But as much as I adore you, I would like to not see you in your boxers again. 

I did laugh at Natalie saying, "I think she'd tell you" when Rob asked Amber if she had any tokens.

22 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Doubt it because there are many OG Survivor fans who hate EoE and would prefer old school, "you're voted out, you're out" Survivor. So I think they'd be fine with Sandra saying, "hey I was voted out and that's the game".

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6

Also didn't she just finish the last season as an advisor? I get she wasn't a contestant and it wasn't as grueling but still- it's an awful lot of time sitting on beach with bugs.

• Love 4

This scene of Tony running reminds me of James out running JT in HvsV to show he could still participate in challenges even though he was injured-and he beat him handily.

So suddenly Jeremy wants to vote Tony off, whose a bigger threat?  What happened to him wanting shields around?

• Love 1

I’m a bit behind. Did Tyson buy a second jar of peanut butter?

Sad thought about last week: Russell probably busted both nuts seeing Pavarti and Sandra getting voted off.

Tony is still a dork. Okay, then.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, cleo said:

I don't put Sandra in the same category as someone like Naonka. She was voted out. Honestly there should be no EOE.

I hate naonka she was the one who ate in a challenge knowing she was going home she was the worst . I’m not a Sandra fan but Sandra is not like that. But her ego was bruised for sure . 

• Love 1