Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E13 & E14: Finale LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, raven said:

Christian and Nancy running up the Rocky steps was cute.

Sergio is growing leather?  Er, hmm. 

That was leather? I missed that part, all I heard was Organism and I thought Christian was going to hurl. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, raven said:

Sergio is growing leather?  Er, hmm. 

I was very confused by this.  I don’t understand what was happening.

Christian twirling around on the soccer field - love!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Christian twirling around on the soccer field - love!

Yeah, I'm with Christian - then have a scone and watch the cute boys in shorts!

• Love 3

Geoffrey, I love ya but come on!  I get you can't stand for long periods of time but you're working at home.  I had knee surgery and limped my way around work with my crutch.

• Love 3

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I saw some things in Victoria’s collection that I liked. I’m worried about Geoffrey, I hope he doesn’t do a lot of B&D stuff.  Some of Nancy’s stuff looked promising. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm going to guess that "throwing out the rule book" means the collections won't need to be cohesive. Or ...that the designers will be allowed to include outfits from during the season.

Or I don't know WTH I'm talking about! 😄💃

ETA: Or...the judges don't! 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm calling it now for Victoria, and for one reason: Her brand has an Egyptian name. 

Oh, wait; as Nancy just said, this is only the first round.

Okay, I'll say, add the others. Let's ALL go to NYFW!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

I like the burgundy (?) "liquid" dress that Nancy is putting DD in.

I just saw that, it does look nice.

I have no idea what to expect from any of this.  I just want to tell Geoffrey to chill out.

• Love 1

Nancy saying the feathers were coming to get her.... crying after Christian's critique... giving the models fruit snacks... Aw!

Geoffrey melting down. He's gonna be A Wreck like never before if he makes it to fashion week.

• Love 3

Victoria really needs to lose those caps.  Where did her sudden love of tan blazers come from?

I like Geoffrey’s black dress.  It looks like something an alien would wear but I like it.

• Love 5

I liked Nancy's looks, Sergio's fringe dress and Victoria's outfit with the hood.

I am surprised that Geoffrey's looked much better on the models than hanging up.

I think everyone goes to fashion week.

• Love 2

I hate to say this but I didn’t like Geoffrey’s looks. The middle design looked like it was a Star Wars costume. 
I liked Vic’s designs but not the glittery hoodie.

I liked the last dress on Sergio’s but the first design looked like lingerie. 
I like all three of Nancy’s designs. DD rocked that liquid looking dress. 

• Love 2

OK, they're being critical of Victoria and Sergio.  Does that mean that Nancy and Geoffrey will get positive remarks, I wonder.

I don't dislike Sergio.  I think he's just clueless as to how he sounds but he means well.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I love Geoffrey’s sensitivity, but the puffer clothes were “no” for me.  Liked the one dress without puffer coat.  Hated the leather cap he wore.

He looks like an extra in 'Cruising'.

• Love 3