Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E13 & E14: Finale LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I'm going to guess that "throwing out the rule book" means the collections won't need to be cohesive. Or ...that the designers will be allowed to include outfits from during the season.

Or that the producers were unnecessarily trying to throw in a plot twist.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Sergio's looks are not great. The last dress is really nice, but the first look is Liberace Lingerie.

I was thinking an old fashioned peignoir - like something Carole Lombard may have worn in a 1930's movie, exept just waaaaay more sheer.  

I did like that last dress.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Did I miss the seamstress helpers? Usual the losers come in to help. 

They haven't had any helpers.  Maybe if they get a surprise extra look added.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, chitowngirl said:

Has there ever been this much handholding to get them to the runway? How much consulting have they had?? Hair and makeup, I get, but this is the third group to go over the collections!!

I feel like this group NEEDS the hand holding.  Nobody has a clear vision that actually reads well.  There are no Christians, no Sebastians, no Dmitrys here.

• Love 6

I simply do not understand Geoffrey's love of those Michelin Man puffer jackets! 

I think Nancy's top(s) for the pantsuit(s) should be a solid color, not patterned.

Sergio's Navy blue looks black to me. I wish he'd design without social commentary, just once. 

Still predict a Victoria victory.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2

Don't like V's neutrals.  The hats could be cute but not with this collection.

WTH is that green apron thing in V's collection??  Ugh, don't like this pink either.

• Love 5

I don't know what to think about Nancy's patterns - sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.  It doesn't work for every outfit.   The shiny material looks kind of cool.

• Love 3

I liked the white dress and the raspberry colored dress in Victoria’s collection. Lots of beige and I didn’t like the chartreuse color or the crochet hats and purse.

Nancy’s was lots of that shimmery liquid looking material. Not sure if I liked that. The one kind of patchy jumpsuit was different and I liked that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Nancy's palette was more pleasing and more high-end than Victoria's Lilly Pulitzer pink and green. But I was surprised Nancy used a pattern only in that one outfit---and her own overalls.

I love Lilly Pulitzer and I wear pink and green together whenever I can, in her honour.

The show just started where I live.  Oh for fuck's sake Geoffrey, STOP CRYING!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2