Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E13 & E14: Finale LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I really like Geoffey's second look.  I would have liked the purple more if Thijin didn't have a strap hanging off her boob.

The pants with the sheer looks really good.

The thing I like is that these are not skin tight outfits.  I hope that was intentional, LOL.

• Love 3

I'm so glad this is airing live, because I can confidently say before the judging as a Geoffrey stan the entire season: his collection SUCKED. God awful. There was probably something I liked, but it was so overwhelmed by the roly poly bug coats and inexplicable multiple hanging dick dresses / pants, I don't remember it. Biggest letdown ever. Harrumph. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Bug <> hug.
  • Love 7

I liked 4 or 5 looks in Victoria's collection. (I know...) I only liked Nancy's pantsuit & long silver dress. Those saloon tassels were Sergio's downfall. Geoffrey's collection looked cool & the audience loved it. I *squeed* when I saw that regal male model in the yellow puffy coat. 

Geoffrey could do it! Or Victoria.

Lots of big names in the audience. Very impressive. Why they picked Queen Serena to judge... I dunno...

Mazel Tov to Sergio & his partner!

• Love 2

I didn’t like much of Sergio’s collection. Some looked like lingerie. The one see thru top you could see the models boob pasties. A couple dresses were pretty.

Same for Geoffrey’s collection. I like the see thru pants outfit but too much glitter and I hate those puffer jackets and car wash flaps. 

And Sergio just proposed to his boyfriend, I think this is a PR first. 
no clue who’s going to win this. 

• Love 1

I actually liked Nancy’s collection the least, followed by Geoffrey’s.  But I know nothing of fashion, so...

Nest looks of the night were Victoria’s two hour dress and a couple of Sergio’s beaded looks.

• Love 3

I found Geoffrey’s collection the most interesting to look at. I like Nancy, but she had way too much of that shiny fabric. She didn’t listen at all to Nina’s advice from last week about balance between pattern and solid, shiny and matte.

• Love 5

I liked in order: probably a tie between Sergio and Victoria, then Nancy, poor Geoffrey left sobbing back at the ranch. 

Thank God that Sergio waited until after the show to propose. It was super sweet, just would have been completely inappropriate on the runway.

• Love 4

For me it was Geoffrey's as the most interesting with no look I really disliked; then Nancy, Sergio a more distant third and Victoria way distant at number 4.

• Love 5

I was irritated by all the virtue signaling during Nancy’s show...people cheered more for the disabled models than for the clothing.

having said that, I’d be happy for Nancy to win because I like her.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I didn’t like much of Sergio’s collection. Some looked like lingerie. The one see thru top you could see the models boob pasties. A couple dresses were pretty.

Same for Geoffrey’s collection. I like the see thru pants outfit but too much glitter and I hate those puffer jackets and car wash flaps. 

And Sergio just proposed to his boyfriend, I think this is a PR first. 
no clue who’s going to win this. 

Season 12, Bradon proposed to his boyfriend after winning the bow-tie challenge.  Flashforward a bit later, his boyfriend calls him to tell him about Prop 8 getting overturned and proposes to him.  Bradon accepts and tells him about how he proposed on the show.  Very sweet moment.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Victoria’s fabrics look absolutely flame-retardant like my childhood PJ’s from Zayre’s. CHEAP. And she’s a preening, manipulative monster.

I found Sergio’s the most beautiful and exquisitely finished in parts. I’d give it to him.

• Love 4

I've been preparing myself for Victoria winning since the beginning.

Nancy's my favorite but her collection was nice... just ok

Geoffrey's was nice except for all that puffy stuff

I loved Sergio's best.

I only liked the white dress of Victoria's

• Love 4

To Geoffrey: "People can get an idea of where you are headed."

To Nancy: "Would have loved to see (more elevated) (flattered the form more)."

To Sergio: "Unlike the melting glaciers, your collection seemed frozen in time."

To Victoria: "You've graduated!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3

Can't stand Sergio, but I think his collection was the best and will win.  Was rooting for Jeffrey but don't think he's won.  Hilarious how Serena Williams is considered a fashion icon with her cheap leopard dress on, talking like she knows what looks good.   Give me a break.

• Love 3

I like Serena Williams but flame away, she doesn’t understand how clothes are constructed if she’s that wowed over cutouts and thought (clearly thought) Nancy’s were “easy.” Fashion lines and magazine covers and athletic performance outfits notwithstanding.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I'm so glad this is airing live, because I can confidently say before the judging as a Geoffrey stan the entire season: his collection SUCKED. God awful. There was probably something I liked, but it was so overwhelmed by the roly poly bug coats and inexplicable multiple hanging dick dresses / pants, I don't remember it. Biggest letdown ever. Harrumph. 

Obnoxiously quoting myself because, apparently I know jack about fashion. Lol. Mazel tov, Geoffrey, and maybe you know, lean in to time pressure in the future. Xoxo

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Haha!  I always thought the editing was pointing to a Geoffrey win.  He didn't always succeed but had interesting ideas.

Once they dinged Victoria for being commercial, I knew she wouldn't win.  When Nina told Sergio he was frozen in time, I knew he wouldn't win.  Nancy wasn't going to win.

I've been pulling for Geoffrey so am happy for him, though not as excited as I was for Sebastian last year.

• Love 8

Geoffrey’s collection was the most interesting, even if I didn’t love it.  But as stated, I know nothing about fashion.

Geoffrey was a pure sweetheart, though, and I am tickled pink that he won!!

Edited by Marmiarmo
  • Love 9

I. AM. SHOCKED!!!  In the best possible way.   I did not see this coming.   So so so glad it wasn't Victoria, who would have been even more insufferable had she won.   And Sergio thought he had this thing in the bag from day one.   I can't say I was wowed or thrilled with anyone's entire collection, but I guess Geoffrey's really was the most forward looking, as the judges said.

• Love 3

Nina Garcia said the key term twice, but the second time on "Watch What Happens Live":

"Of the future."

Geoffrey's designs and Billie Eilish's music. 

Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Nina Garcia said the key term twice, the second time on "Watch What Happens Live":

"Of the future."

Geoffrey's designs and Billie Eilish's music. 

Sorry. Do not like this editing feature.

Edited by LennieBriscoe

Glad Geoffrey won. I hope he takes some time off and gets some serious psychotherapy.

Not being funny or snarky. He has so much talent - he just needs the confidence to go with it.

• Love 8

You can definitely tell how this season’s schedule had an effect on how the contestants and judges acted in the finale. This was just filmed a couple weeks ago, so everyone has had a chance to see themselves on each episode and see the feedback from the audience. Sergio seemed to humble himself and be more open to critique from others. Nancy held off of creating the oversized pants we saw from her all season. Brandon admitted they may have been overly praising Victoria. It makes you wonder if there was any subconscious difference in their judging the finale after seeing the storylines. 

I’m happy for Geoffrey. I did notice the Rick Owen similarities last week and I’m glad Nina brought that up. I think Geoffrey is going to benefit from this mentorship from the CFDA because he already had a brand that was ready to go to the next level. 

I thought the other contestants had some nice pieces and some super ill-fitting pieces such as Sergio’s light blue dress and Victoria’s lime green and lace hideousness. 

I liked Nancy’s silver dress and pantsuit. I think overall she did great considering this was probably her first major fashion show. 

I wish Sergio would have dumped his sheer white dress and the light blue dress that showed off all the lumps and bumps on his model. I think his collection still came across as frumpy. The outfit with the turtle neck t-shirt thing was the youngest looking piece. 

I’m sad Karla Welch didn’t tell Victoria to lose the hats. The lime green/lace dress was so awful. She should have dumped the logo dress as well. Her best piece was definitely the white dress.  

• Love 7