Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E04: I Like Revenge LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Can I ask how is Sandra's name not getting thrown out?

I feel like it's not going to be Tyson or Nick.  Whatever the case, someone is getting blindsided.

A: because Sandra has magic powers. (Remember even in gamechangers, What's His face had to PUSH to get sandra's face.. god why can't i remember his name. Russel's love note writer).

B: because utimately Sandra is the biggest shield in the game. I think for a lot of people they know if you have Sandra (on your side) she is loyal to a tee and they can snipe her later. if it were me, i would want Two Time winner Sandra on my side. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If Tony succeeds and Tyson stays, I hope he falls from his ladder the next time he climbs it.

I guess the consolation will be to have Tyson see his name come up and realize (again) that he's not really calling the shots.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

A : because Sandra has magic powers. (Remember even in gamechangers, What's His face had to PUSH to get sandra's face.. god why can't i remember his name. Russel's love note writer).

Ha! That was JT.

• LOL 1
Just now, SoWindsor said:

I think Sandra is the only person I don’t want to see win this season. Please vote her out. Why is she allowed to sit out every challenge?

I'm wondering the same thing.  There use to be a rule that people couldn't sit out back to back challenges.  I know they typically only do the one challenge now, but I would think there'd still be some kind of rule.

And here we go.  We'll see if this season gets a little more ruined for me again.

Don't let it be Yul!

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

So who told Nick to write Kim's name down. Because it's obvious Sandra was surprised. Guessing it was probably Yul.

I think it was probably Yul. But it was clear that Nick knew something about how the plan would go.

Commercial with kazoos? Okay, then.

Oh, Facebook. That makes sense.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

YES!!! Tyson is the JT of the season!

😭😭😭

I don’t like the guy, but I don’t think he’s that dumb.

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Daisy said:

A: because Sandra has magic powers. (Remember even in gamechangers, What's His face had to PUSH to get sandra's face.. god why can't i remember his name. Russel's love note writer).

B: because utimately Sandra is the biggest shield in the game. I think for a lot of people they know if you have Sandra (on your side) she is loyal to a tee and they can snipe her later. if it were me, i would want Two Time winner Sandra on my side. 

I'm pretty sure J.T. was wrote the love note to Russell. 

2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I'd be happier about this if he were actually gone. But he isn't. He'll still be there, in a different location, screwing with Natalie's game.

She’ll have him on a leash in two days’ time.🤞🤞

• LOL 2
  • Love 2