Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E04: I Like Revenge LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Hmm, seems like Rob and Michelle work really well together. They were the same ones who came within one piece of winning the puzzle last week. 

How did Dakal mess their puzzle up so badly?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Damn, Dakal lost.  I wanted that little weenie Adam to go.

Now I'm really worried about Yul.  My favorites haven't been faring well, and he's gotten a lot of game talk.  I also think it could be Sandra.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I do worry a lot about Yul.

But I also needed to see more game play from Dakal so I'm glad that they lost.

I hope Sandra or Tyson end up going.

I hope it's Tyson, or Kim.  I really don't want to lose anyone else.  Which, as I said about the luck I'm having with my favorites going, probably means it will be anyone but those two.

I am the most worried about Yul, though.

• Love 1
(edited)

How was Tyson worthy of a third try at a million bucks in BvW? I can’t really grasp it. Needless to say, I hope he goes to EoE.

Does Sandra’s idol still work?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I hope it's Tyson, or Kim.  I really don't want to lose anyone else.  Which, as I said about the luck I'm having with my favorites going, probably means it will be anyone but those two.

I am the most worried about Yul, though.

I'm cool with Sandra going, just because I want to see more of...well, everyone else. And Sandra has dominated all the confessionals, besides Tony and Yul. I also am kind of sick of her whole "anyone but me" attitude. 

• Love 4

Did Sele get all the shortest women this season?  I don't think Parvati and Denise ever had a shot at grabbing those keys.

Nice to see Michele and Rob kick ass on the puzzle!

Tony don't blow this!  He's saying Tyson is a shield and can be a number, something Nick isn't.  

I don’t think Tony could literally hide behind Tyson.

Sandra loves the thought of $2 million. Seems in-character.

• Love 1
(edited)

*sigh* I'm not going to be the seeing Tyson getting his torched snuff, am I?  Seriously Tony, why????

As long as its not Yul.  

And since when is Tyson such a master player that is better and bigger to have around than Tony or Sandra?  Or even Yul? 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Can I ask how is Sandra's name not getting thrown out?

I feel like it's not going to be Tyson or Nick.  Whatever the case, someone is getting blindsided.

I know.  I have no clue 🙂 

• Love 1

Tony is such a squirrely player. Always running around hyper. They are right though - Yul, Nick, Sophie and Wendell are a low-key power four and if they can weasel the majority, Sandra and Tony are on borrowed time. 

I have to laugh though at Sandra saying Tyson is shady and can't be trusted. Sandra YOU can't be trusted. None of you people in this game can truly be trusted. Come on, it's Survivor. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1