Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E04: I Like Revenge LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

And we get another bit from Michele about the backlash she got from her first time.  Rob told her she wins she wins, so who cares what anyone else thinks.

Adam's apology tour continues as he becomes a worker bee.  Jeremy compares it to one of his children when they are in trouble.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Parvati asks if Adam's going to play like a puppy (I think that's what she said?)

Adam at least learned not to open his big mouth.  It isn't stopping Rob from lying to Jeremy that he is trying to start something up again.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Groveling Adam is hilarious.  Good boy, stfu.

“Does your junk need cleaning?”

Rob is lying. And it looks like Jeremy bought it.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Parvati asks if Adam's going to play like a puppy (I think that's what she said?)

That could be considered a callback to the final tribal of Heroes vs Villains when she said she kept Russell "as a pet."

Well I think of it that way anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tyson said Sophie is so under the radar that he forgot her name.  Apparently he's onto Yul's alliance.  Or something.  I was so caught up on his pause when he was trying to remember Sophie's name I forgot what he was saying.

Sandra doesn't want no part of playing with Tyson.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd be happy to see Tyson go...but I worry that they just planted the seeds for someone on Yul's alliance to go.

If Sandra can't take out Tyson?  Yes.

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

... Sandra... that's not a lie/shady. that's true. 

Tyson shouldn't have made the mistake of going after the queen.  Now she ain't gonna have anything to do with him.  That is pretty funny though, that he's actually telling the truth and she thinks he's lying.  

I'd be happy to see Tyson go...but I worry that they just planted the seeds for someone on Yul's alliance to go.

Me too, and I worry that it might be Yul.  It could also be Sandra.

• Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Seriously, why was Michele-with-one-L winning problematic?

Because she was up against producer faves Aubrey and Tai, and because few viewers could name a single big move she carried out.

• Useful 1

Damn, not the chickens.  Sia should say she won't give anymore Survivor money if they keep doing the chicken reward.

Sandra and Tony sitting out.  Parvati threw shade by saying it should be renamed the Sandra bench.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Seriously, why was Michele-with-one L winning problematic?

She basically was as forgettable as Sophie was to Tyson a few moments ago, for most of the game. She made no big moves, wasn't even in a major alliance. It was more so that when numbers dwindled, other bigger threats were more enticing.

What I will say is that she won some very key immunity challenges when it got down to like 5 and 4, when she definitely would have been eliminated at that point because she wasn't really aligned with anyone left. And so she made the final tribal council, being the one person who ruffled no feathers because she made no big moves. 

And that season had a group of major assholes who loathed Tai and Aubry, the two others in the Final 3, for being the ones responsible for their being voted out. And so Michelle won by process of elimination. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

“Parvati, sucking out loud! Adam! Doing just as bad, but he’s a guy, so I’m rooting for him!”

Somebody invoke a mercy rule.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I thought they couldn’t sit out back to back challenges??

I thought it was well known that Survivor now has some challenges that aren't televised. They have some food/reward challenges.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Probst in a dramatic voice "This is a disaster for Sele!"

Probst in a soothing voice "Dakal one piece at a time, inching closer and closer"

I think they definitely picked the wrong people to get the keys.  

• Love 2