Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E04: I Like Revenge LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Castaways are on the edge of breaking down when faced with a grueling opportunity at the Edge of Extinction. Also, Survivor veterans begin to target each other.

Please use this topic for posting during the episode. Topic will close at end of episode.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, at least Adam is self-aware.

He just needs to stop doing this.

Does the self-awareness matter if you don't learn from it? Because as I said before, Adam's playing the same blunder game he did in his original season. So clearly he didn't learn then. Of course he won that season so never mind. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Ben, picking stuff out of his beard to snack on.

Spoiler: Rob and Parvati get Adam’s loyalty for a handful of beans.

At least Ben will not have a tune beard like Austin from BlackBerry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Poor Ethan.  He was trying so hard to finish.  He's gonna try.  If I were him, I'd be back on the beach.  Forget this.

the same. I seriously have major respect for him, but seriously. you did your best, that's all you need to do, and chill on the beach. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

At least Ben will not have a tune beard like Austin from BlackBerry

I meant to say Big Brother, not what type of phone I have.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

This is the most we've seen of Ethan. I guess there are bright sides to Edge of Extinction (luckily for me, I haven't watched the first season of EOE).

Unless you want to have a perfect record of watching every Survivor season, I'd skip it.  

You think the producers would’ve cut the load to ten if they knew everyone would break down?

Nah. They’d up it to forty.

At least EoE is compelling this season. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 5
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well the soccer player is older and has battled cancer twice. 

Agreed.  Honestly I feel bad for posting that.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is the most we've seen of Ethan. I guess there are bright sides to Edge of Extinction (luckily for me, I haven't watched the first season of EOE).

Do it.  Reem is Comedy Gold.  🙂 

So while I'm enjoying the people on EOE (for obvious reasons), I'm still annoyed that so much time is wasted on people who may not even get back in the game.  I'd rather see what's going on at the camps.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Also, Yul's game play is worrying me a little.  When you think your safe and have a range of options, that's usually not a good sign.

Made me wonder if they're going to lose immunity tonight. Or that may just be my wishful thinking because I'm ready to see some gameplay on that tribe. The Amber vote was easy peasy. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So while I'm enjoying the people on EOE (for obvious reasons), I'm still annoyed that so much time is wasted on people who may not even get back in the game.  I'd rather see what's going on at the camps.

the same. i wanna know about the please and thanks.