Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Red, White, and Ewwww

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The annual Fourth of July party is usually a high point of summer for Kyle and his trusty mullet wig, but things are so rocky with Amanda, the only love he might get is from Carl. Lindsay gives Hannah’s friend Armand the third degree while Luke steps up his effort to win Hannah’s affection. Meanwhile, Carl sours on his relationship with Lindsay but is too scared to end it.

Airs February 26, 2020.

Not only will I say that.

I will say that Amanda needs to move out and start adulting without that millstone names Kyle around her neck.  He may love her, but he doesn’t like her.

• Love 7

I don’t know why Amanda is still with Kyle. She clearly doesn’t want to air their dirty laundry on camera, and even though it’s produced reality, I don’t think she should have to. And he keeps pushing her for that storyline with no regard for how she feels. 

Lindsays croc tears were ridiculous. Carl just wants to rock out with his c*ck out and wants NO STRINGS. But when it’s gaping right in front of him he can’t resist in the here and now. It’s boring… It’s the Wirkus debacle all over again. We just need Lindsay to get one of those watermelons from the laundry room and smash it all over the floor.

Is that dip in Armando’s mouth?? Gross! I don’t know what anyone sees in Hannah. She’s just crass and there’s nothing attractive about her. 

• Love 10

Goddamnit Amanda, you made me feel bad for Kyle??!

Armand is gross.

Paige’s body is amazing, but she’s a bore.

Carl is just in it for tv. Lindsey’s brown & white b suit was cute tho! STOP w the lip injections!!

Jules...broke a nail?

What is wrong w Luke that we aren’t seeing? Bc otherwise, alllllll of these girls should be jumping. his. bones.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

What is wrong w Luke that we aren’t seeing? Bc otherwise, alllllll of these girls should be jumping. his. bones.

I think he is too "normal" and they all tend to like drama and/or man-child guys. Luke may be attractive but they also might see him as boring. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

So, the argument between Lindsay and Carl is that she wanted to stay in and he wanted to go out.  And she threw a fit when he went out?  That's craziness.

I always liked Lindsay and thought she got a bad deal with the whole Everett thing and a lot of her behavior was reactionary to his behavior, but now I see she's just crazy.  Apparently, if a man doesn't agree with whatever Lindsay says or wants to do, she throws a fit about it.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

So, the argument between Lindsay and Carl is that she wanted to stay in and he wanted to go out.  And she threw a fit when he went out?  That's craziness.

I always liked Lindsay and thought she got a bad deal with the whole Everett thing and a lot of her behavior was reactionary to his behavior, but now I see she's just crazy.  Apparently, if a man doesn't agree with whatever Lindsay says or wants to do, she throws a fit about it.

Yep, she's the mayor of Crazy Town.

I think Carl is the most attractive guy of this bunch but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.  The two of them have more issues than Readers Digest. 

Looks like the honeymoon is over for Kyle and Amanda. Their incompatibility is really showing.

16 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don’t know what anyone sees in Hannah. She’s just crass and there’s nothing attractive about her.

Totally.

Also I am tired of Paige and her pining over her phantom boyfriend and her cheesy Forever 21 outfit fashion shots.

Luke - I don't find him attractive and he's trying too hard... Maybe he and Jules should hook up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, hilaryvm said:

It is total craziness, bc the crux of the matter is she knows what happens when these guys bro out without them. It’s on him for being a total douche about it and on her for getting involved with someone whom she has witnessed act this way for however many summers now. Same goes for Amanda, but I give her a little more of a pass because of her age. She’ll learn with time. 

• Love 2

Carl and Lindsey 🙄🤦‍♀️. Carl is 100% that guy that labels his girlfriend doing or saying anything he doesn’t like as “drama.” Lindsey is 100% that girl who thinks Her boyfriend has to be constantly proving his loyalty. They are the worst.  Lindsey should not have flown off the handle and she has some very scary anger issues. Carl is sending mixed signals (they aren’t a couple? I thought they were. Did they just breakup? Because I thought they got back together.) and has some very disturbing tendencies to manipulate and gaslight.

My weekly telling Amanda and Kyle to break up has arrived! Please breakup. You two don’t want to get married. Not to each other anyway.

Don’t  really care about Hannah and Luke’s will they/won’t they. I’m sure they will at some point and it won’t go anywhere.

Im ok with Jules. She seems very socially awkward, but nice.

i still like Paige, but I still don’t like her fashion sense. It’s just way too fussy for my taste. There’s always way too much going on in her outfits.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Don’t  really care about Hannah and Luke’s will they/won’t they. I’m sure they will at some point and it won’t go anywhere.

Im ok with Jules. She seems very socially awkward, but nice.

i still like Paige, but I still don’t like her fashion sense. It’s just way too fussy for my taste. There’s always way too much going on in her outfits.

Yeah Hannah and Luke just need to bang and get it over with. They may think their "flirting" or cat and mouse game is cute, but only to them and not us.   

I like Jules too and I feel for her because I am socially awkward too and it;s hard for me to make friends. She is trying hard though but maybe its too much and the others are just not feeling it. Did I remember this correctly, but in the preview for next week it is revealed that she slept with Jordan (creepy crazy eyes-religious dude from last season)? If that's the case, I do have to side-eye her for that. But I imagine it is another way she is trying to "fit in" with this group.

• Love 7
(edited)

Don’t have much to add that hasn’t been said already.

Why is Lindsay surprised by the way Carl is acting (reacting)?  It’s his M.O. and it’s not like it’s some big secret.  We’ve all seen it play out season after season.  He doesn’t try to hide or deny it.  

Hannah = yuk.  Just yuk.  And reading the comments about her pod cast repulse me even more.  Nothing more to say there.

Kyle and Amanda don’t even seem to enjoy each other’s presence AT ALL.  They seem miserable, which makes me sad because for a minute they were a good couple, and I really do enjoy both of them.  I hope they can snap out of this funk they are in.

Luke is a fakety fake try hard.  It’s just too much.  I’m a hockey star!  I’m a model!  I make jewelry!  My dad was in prison!  Our heat was disconnected and it was -40!  I mean, I get why he wanted to be cast on this show, it’s clear he is trying to get his big break on the mactor scene.  But slow it down a bit.   And who works in a blacksmith shop in sleeveless (and then shirtless)???  I realize it was all staged and fake, but at least try to make it somewhat realistic.  

I forgot about Paige.  Probably because she is pointless this year.  Watching her sit on the front porch talking to Perry is not entertaining.  

Jordan is coming for a visit.  Oh, yay.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 6
On 3/1/2020 at 12:19 PM, geauxaway said:

Luke is a fakety fake try hard.  It’s just too much.  I’m a hockey star!  I’m a model!  I make jewelry!  My dad was in prison!  

In Luke's defense (and I would defend anyone with those cheekbones!) he never claimed to be a hockey star, he claims to be a hockey coach.  And not a coach on a professional team, more like a coach to kids of rich New Yorkers.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 2/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, RedDelicious said:

Is that dip in Armando’s mouth?? Gross! I don’t know what anyone sees in Hannah. She’s just crass and there’s nothing attractive about her. 

I think that is just his face!  🤮 (Heh Armando)

Yeah Hannah is not good looking, at all.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:21 AM, DrSparkles said:

Armand is gross.

Is Armand rich or something?  

On 2/27/2020 at 12:10 PM, biakbiak said:

I don’t think Luke is attractive at all. Sometimes he doesn’t look as bad but I find him to be the third most attractive guy there and I don’t think Kyle or Carl are attractive.

I think Luke is hot!!!  Kyle is gross, not sure what Amanda sees in him.  Carl I go back and forth.  His fat-boy legs are a turn-off.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, lizajane said:

Also I am tired of Paige and her pining over her phantom boyfriend and her cheesy Forever 21 outfit fashion shots.

Yeah she is boring with this boyfriend.  Also HATE her Forever 21 outfits, and the fact that she is always wearing white shoes!  Are white shoes in??  I can accept a white sandal here or there, but she is always wearing white, even closed-toe which looks terrible.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:55 AM, MissFeatherbottom said:

I like Jules too and I feel for her because I am socially awkward too and it;s hard for me to make friends. She is trying hard though but maybe its too much and the others are just not feeling it. Did I remember this correctly, but in the preview for next week it is revealed that she slept with Jordan (creepy crazy eyes-religious dude from last season)? If that's the case, I do have to side-eye her for that. But I imagine it is another way she is trying to "fit in" with this group.

We've all been that person at a party where all of a sudden you realize you don't really know anyone that well and you just want to leave.  Or at least not well enough to just plop down next to them and horn in on their conversations without it being weird.  You can really only do that with good friends, and it sucks to be at a party and realize you are alone...  I am not sure why they cast her, with no friends to buddy up with. 

If I was her, I would have faked being super drunk and needing to lay down, and I would watch a movie on netflix in my room.

OMG I am actually very excited about this Jordan revelation as that means Ronnie & Ben from Watch What Crappens podcast will be doing their impressions of him - they do the BEST impressions of Jordan!  I once had to turn off the whole podcast because I was cracking up while listening and I looked like a crazy person because I was just sitting there on the train, with tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

In Luke's defense (and I would defend anyone with those cheekbones!) he never claimed to be a hockey star, he claims to be a hockey coach.  And not a coach on a professional team, more like a coach to kids of rich New Yorkers.

Sorry, my mistake.  I do believe he said played up through college, which depending on where you live and what you are into does have some star power. 

I also feel like if someone were to make the mistake of calling him a hockey star, he wouldn’t correct them.  

I’m just not buying what he is selling, hot or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 3
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think that is just his face!  🤮 (Heh Armando)

Yeah Hannah is not good looking, at all.

Is Armand rich or something?  

That name always reminds me of Interview With The Vampire.  Except Antonio Banderas was a lot more handsome.

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah she is boring with this boyfriend.  Also HATE her Forever 21 outfits, and the fact that she is always wearing white shoes!  Are white shoes in??  I can accept a white sandal here or there, but she is always wearing white, even closed-toe which looks terrible.

In the second season of The Office (US), Pam won the award for 'The Whitest Sneakers Award', haha!  I know that a lot of women wear white sneakers to get to the office and once there, wear their heels, but maybe Paige is trying to be a trend-setter with those shoes.  We should Regina-George ourselves and yell "Paige! Stop trying to make white shoes happen! They're Not going to happen!"  Not fetch at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She wears way too much white in general. It actually is really distracting seeing her super white clothes because it highlights how overly tan she is. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

In the second season of The Office (US), Pam won the award for 'The Whitest Sneakers Award', haha!  I know that a lot of women wear white sneakers to get to the office and once there, wear their heels, but maybe Paige is trying to be a trend-setter with those shoes.  We should Regina-George ourselves and yell "Paige! Stop trying to make white shoes happen! They're Not going to happen!"  Not fetch at all.

Haha!  Yes she is totally trying to Gretchen Wieners wearing all white all the time!  And then she pairs the ensemble with a white leather slide or white leather pumps (do they still call them pumps?) - it looks terrible.  I love a white sneaker - I am wearing my Vejas right now!  But I would never wear them with a white outfit.  I am no fashionista, but this bothers me.  I think it bothers me the most that Paige thinks SHE IS a fashionista!  NOOO!

On 2/27/2020 at 6:21 AM, DrSparkles said:

Armand is gross.

Another weird thing about Armand is his voice.  (Sorry to bring them up again) but Ronnie and Ben from Watch What Crappens says that he has Witness Protection Program voice, it sounds like it is digitally manipulated to sound that low.  HAHAHA!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

She wears way too much white in general. It actually is really distracting seeing her super white clothes because it highlights how overly tan she is. 

Or she's trying to subconsciously make people think that she's pure and virginal or something???

Thing about fashion is, anything goes.  If you have the confidence, you can pull everything off.  I've seen so many women wear hideous outfits, but because they wore them with confidence and they were talking about their clothes like they were the trendsetters, people believed them.  Again, I'm referencing Mean Girls, but remember how Janice cut holes in Regina's singlet where the bra/nipples were and because Regina just shrugged and kept wearing it, ALL the girls at school cut holes around their shirts/singlets and wore them like that too.

• Love 1

Lindsay and Carl should just be f-buddies.  They're not 'just friends' because friends don't fricking finger each other!  So just use each other for sex until you get tired of each other and be with other people.

• Love 2

Hannah looked quite different in her TH. Did she have a nose job? Maybe other work too? 

I know it could just be the hair color change, hair severely pulled back, and good contouring but it seems to my middle aged eyes that she went under the knife  

??? 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 4:58 AM, SarahPrtr said:

In the second season of The Office (US), Pam won the award for 'The Whitest Sneakers Award', haha! 

And Phyllis won for "Busiest Beaver" but the trophy said "Bushiest Beaver". lol!

• LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Where's our Episode 5 thread?!

Oops. I didn’t realize that this was last weeks episode. Luckily calling Carl a douche nozzle is evergreen!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2