Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

They haven't told the HGs what the button does, right?  If they think it's a reward or special power, I can definitely see Caleb or Cody pushing it, especially if they are on the block or think they're going up.  I mean, hell, at that point, why not??  

I like to think that the booing for Christine was because she played such a spectacularly bad game, rather than some sort of public shaming for cuddling Cody.  And her game was awful.  In fact, I blame her in large part for why this season has been so damn boring.  Every time any one tried to get something going to challenge the dominating guys' alliance, she ran ratted them out, ruining any real chance for a challenge to them.  And look, it got her no farther than F6, just as we all predicted weeks ago.  Dummy.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

I wonder if Derrick might be the only one perceptive enough to consider my theory-that the boos for Christine weren't about the Cody cuddling at all, it was because of the way she talked about Donny. She was incredibly nasty about him.

I don't think it's just about Donny but Derrick has been saying that Christine is a mean and hateful person for a long time and how much he dislikes her.

• Love 1

I'm starting to feel really bad for Christine.  She's heading into three weeks of hell.  She's a "super fan" that knows that no one has ever been booed like that.  She's going into sequester and isn't going to get any of the details on exactly how the show spun her story.  She obviously has a different view of how she was behaving or she would have stopped. She has no idea how her husband, family, and friends are reacting but must know its bad.  And she has the finale to look forward to.

I think she might actually bail on the jury house.  What is the penalty for that?  Is it worse than losing the stipend?

• Love 5

I think she might actually bail on the jury house.  What is the penalty for that?  Is it worse than losing the stipend?

She would just lose her stipend.  But considering she's talked about how much they need the money, that might keep her in the jury house.  I'm sure the folks there though will not lie to her (looking at you Derrick) about how her cuddling would look to America and her husband but they would also be supportive of her (particularly Jocasta since she does spiritual counseling).

• Love 1

The funny thing is, while I do think Derrick probably had in his mind to throw that HOH, I don't think he did it on that first question. He doesn't want it to look like he's throwing it, he tries to stick around for awhile in the comps. I think he was just floored that everyone else got it wrong! It hurts my heart that Victoria actually switched her answer. If it was just the two of them after question one, he would have TOTALLY thrown it to her. And then Cody would have least been on the block next to Christine, and maybe Christine would have turned it up a notch in the POV. But what's funny? I thought everyone else was right, I also thought it was massages. Oops.

Wait, so the HGs know about the button? Do they just know that there is a button, but not what it does? I heard Julie explain it to us, but missed her explaining anything to them.

• Love 1

Christine has also been getting a pretty heavy edit from BB....and she just looked vile, especially in her DR when she was mocking her throwing the competition, winking in the camera and what not.  You know that comp that Donny won anyways all by himself.  I honestly think the cuddling is probably on the bottom of the list.  

I do think it is funny how Christine's inappropriate married lady snuggling has affected Derrick...you feedsters have let us know of him showing his ring to the camera and saying nice things to his wife and that he KNOWS HE'S MARRIED.  That's a Christine effect for ya.

• Love 1

Extended conversation between Frankie and Cody about Christine's boos 7:20 PM BBT

Cody said he still doesn’t get it. Frankie finally says, “I’ll be honest with you, if you’d like.” Cody says, “Please.”

Frankie says, “America hated her because of your very inappropriate relationship. It was not okay for her as a married person. He says no one faults you, but she didn’t view you as a friend, she viewed you as someone she was in love with.” Cody isn’t buying it.
Caleb and Frankie said, “Trust us, she likes you way more than was appropriate for being a married person.”

Cody is defending himself and they say, “Cody, we don’t view you negatively, you are single and she is married. She liked you way more than you liked her.” Derrick says that the Zingbot thing didn’t help the view.

Caleb says, “I’m with Frankie, she would not leave you alone and definitely like you as a more than a friend. She’s married, but you liked her as a friend.” Caleb says “You treated all the girls the same, but Christine bought into it more than any of the other girls.”

Frankie says, “It doesn’t reflect on you.” They encourage him to go the DR to get answers. Frankie said, “It was the way she looked at you that the world thought was wrong, not the way you looked at her.” They tell him to stop worry about getting booed. Cody says he was just stunned to hear the boos and didn’t even know they could boo until last season.

Derrick says honestly it was probably a combination of a bunch of things that made people dislike her. He says if people bash everyone in the DR, you don’t leave with many friends. He says if you boo everyone you’re gonna get booed. Derrick says Nicole told him what Christine said to her and they were some awful things in the DR. Derrick says when you go out and don’t get booed, it wasn’t about her talking to you, it was more than that. Derrick says, “I don’t like you, that’s just a personal opinion. I’m not a fan.” Frankie says, “I love you. I love you so much.”

Edited by willpwr

I'm starting to feel really bad for Christine. She's heading into three weeks of hell....

I think she might actually bail on the jury house. What is the penalty for that? Is it worse than losing the stipend?

She won't do that. She'll likely lose all of the money she's earned. The jury house will give her time to decompress and an excuse to delay seeing her husband. She'll be all right. She's just immature and Tim seems to be forgiving.

They should have gotten Frankie out when they had the chance. He's good in comps.

• Love 3

Wait, so the HGs know about the button? Do they just know that there is a button, but not what it does? I heard Julie explain it to us, but missed her explaining anything to them.

Yes, at the very end of the episode, the houseguests were viewing the button through a glass/mirror type thing.  The TV viewers could see it as well. And they were all speculating about what pushing the button would do.  Frankie was adamant that no one pushes it but Caleb was going on about it being a monetary reward.  They were given no explanation, they could only see it.

Edited by duskyliterati
  • Love 1

Frankie is comforting Cody. Frankie asked seriously if Cody ever had sex with Christine? Cody said no. NT

I think what the HG's saw between them was probably worse in person than what viewers saw on the live feeds for Frankie to ask this question.

• Love 3

They should have gotten Frankie out when they had the chance. He's good in comps.

Totally agree.  Derrick may have messed up.  HoH might be an endurance, and Frankie has a good chance of winning.  Same for any mental challenges.  He'll have two shots, HoH and Veto.  The odds are in Frankie's favor.

From Jokers:

Feeds come back for a brief moment. They are now in the new room with the button. They are guessing what it's for. Franie hopes if he pushes it another homosexual will come in.

How 'bout they just switch you out Frankie?

• Love 4

I can't stand Frankie, but I think he deserves to win if he is in the final 2 with anyone besides Derrick. I think he has great intuition and seems to be "book smart."  Plus I think all of his competition wins will help him with the jury.

Edited by choclatechip45

I think the audience could have booed Christine alone just on how she tried to hurt Donny in the BotB by giving a key to the other team. Donny said in the DR that he was very hurt by that. I think some of the boo-ers remember that, too.

I want the HoH to be over and done with to watch Cody get plastered again. And he will after tonight's events.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

I think Caleb is already starting to spiral in to Amber-levels of obsession wondering what the button is all about.  Could provide some feeds entertainment as he starts spouting all sorts of insane theories.  At least it would be more interesting than watching Frankie cook more fish.

• Love 4

Frankie is comforting Cody. Frankie asked seriously if Cody ever had sex with Christine? Cody said no. NT

I think what the HG's saw between them was probably worse in person than what viewers saw on the live feeds for Frankie to ask this question.

Wow. Just wow.

Damn it! Caleb is going to push that button the first chance he gets. It's bad enough having to wait from Monday's inevitably disappointing POV meeting until Thursday's show to have any kind of hope for anything possibly interesting to happen, but if Caleb pushes this button, the feeds will be excruciating. Grodner has lost her mind. The "twists" this year basically guaranteed the most boring, predictable, wretched season ever.

• Love 4

The problem is that no one else is really a worthy winner but Frankie, and that is too horrible to contemplate.

Just think: Andy and Frankie back to back winners. Ugh.

Do you really think no one else is a worthy winner but Frankie?

slasherboy, with the exception of season 4, I have also watched it from the very beginning. I have to wonder what I could have accomplished if I hadn't wasted hundreds of hours watching Big Brother and every season of The Bachelor/ette.

Ok. Total shame now. I've watched every season of the B/ette and, *deep breath*, I watched Bachelor In Paradise. I know. *hangs head*

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Derrick says, “I don’t like you, that’s just a personal opinion. I’m not a fan.” Frankie says, “I love you. I love you so much.”

Is Derrick saying he doesn't like Cody and is not a fan?  I don't understand this.  I'm slow.

• Love 1

Do you really think no one else is a worthy winner but Frankie?

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Is Derrick saying he doesn't like Cody and is not a fan?  I don't understand this.  I'm slow.

I think Derrick meant that the audience, by booing, were saying to Christine that they don't like her and that they are not fans. 

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 1

I can see Caleb waking up in the middle of the night in his ninja gear and Amber's bunny slippers to push the button.

I'd actually watch the feeds again if he would do that and warn us what time he plans on creeping through the house. 

• Love 1
Is Derrick saying he doesn't like Cody and is not a fan?  I don't understand this.  I'm slow.

Derrick was just joking around with Cody.  Someone (Frankie, probably) was saying that everyone loves Cody, trying to make him feel better about possibly getting booed when he gets evicted, and Derrick was like "Not me, I'm not a fan. Don't like you at all."  No one really responded, and so Derrick then said "That was awkward" with a little laugh.  I think it was just good-natured ribbing in a tense situation.  

• Love 1

Narrator: How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to erradicate history at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?

Stimpy: No I can't! Yeagh!

[Pushes button]

• Love 9

Apparently according to someone that was there Christine ran off stage and asked to be "Taken Home" she was getting yelled at by audience members. I don't know if this is true or not. I would post a photo of what I read but I don't know how. Lol.

Apparently according to someone that was there Christine ran off stage and asked to be "Taken Home" she was getting yelled at by audience members. I don't know if this is true or not. I would post a photo of what I read but I don't know how. Lol.

I am hearing that too and trying to find out whether it's true or not. The supposed source is someone at TMZ but I see nothing on their website or twitter. Only a screengrab from someone's phone which is easy to fake. Hmmm.

Someone on Twitter has apparently claimed that he was in the first row of the audience and instigated the booing during the commercial break previous to the eviction.

I wonder if we'll see an empty room for the first segment of BBAD.

Horrible if that's true. Poor Christine. I don't care how much of an ass she was, that house fucks people up. Go check out information on the Zimmerman experiment about what isolating yourself from the outside world can do to someone. 

I'm not directing this at the OP, but it needs to be said: Some fans need to get a fucking grip.

• Love 9

That's really sad. I couldn't stand Christine, but that's gotta suck. Oddly, I won't feel at all sad for Frankie if the same happens to him.

Agreed.  But, as someone upthread suggested, they will likely have controlled audiences from here on out.  Which makes it doubly worse for Christine as she'll have been the only one actively booed(sp?). 

Edited by pennben

Christine's husband, Tim has just tweeted that the TMZ thing is false. It was a TMZ poser.

TVGN is on, but it's just Derrick in living room with a god awful hat on. Also, he said they were playing a Have Not comp. His mind is obviously somewhere else, probably playing out all the possible scenarios for whoever wins HOH. He still rubs his face when lost in thought, despite removing the hair lol.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2

Frankie thinks it's because she must have said something about him and his family AS IF America would collectively be up in arms to defend the glorious Grande family.  Good lord I hope they boo the shit out of Frankie.

Oh my fucking god. I hate this 'Frankie' dude with every cell of my being. What an obnoxious twat. FUCK! I'm so angry right now!!

ETA: *takes bp meds* ok, feel a teensy bit better....but not really :(

• Love 3

TVGN is actually showing pre-show interviews, with a picture in picture of fish. Better than just fish! I haven't seen these before.

Frankie actually said out loud "I'm 28 years old". Um, media mogul? Have you heard of Google?

Ah, squeeeeee! Zach!

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 2

TVGN is on, but it's just Derrick in living room with a god awful hat on. Also, he said they were playing a Have Not comp......

A have not comp? I thought Have Nots were over.

Edited by tinderbox

TVGN is actually showing pre-show interviews, with a picture in picture of fish. Better than just fish! I haven't seen these before.

Frankie actually said out loud "I'm 28 years old". Um, media mogul? Have you heard of Google?

I rolled my eyes so hard at that. More delusions of Grande. I feel like it must be an endurance comp if they have these pre-show interviews queued up to go.

Never mind, TVGN back up. Frankie won. :(

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1

He misspoke, tinderbox.

Feeds are back.

Frankie won I think. He has the key.

Eta: Frankie definitely won and he is insisting they push the button which is HILARIOUS because it dethrones him.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 3

After hearing Christine's "reception", Derrick's probably wondering what's in store for him.

Annnnd... they're BACK!  Frankie's won HOH, and they're debating pushing the button.

Wait... Frankie's HOH???

PUSH IT!!! PUSH IT!!!!

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Horrible if that's true. Poor Christine. I don't care how much of an ass she was, that house fucks people up. Go check out information on the Zimmerman experiment about what isolating yourself from the outside world can do to someone.

I'm not directing this at the OP, but it needs to be said: Some fans need to get a fucking grip.

Just to clarify my LoL was meant for the fact that I cannot figure out how to post pictures. ;)

If what happened to her after the show ended is true it's completely uncalled for. Even the booing was during the show. I was not a fan, and was hoping either her or Frankie was booted tonight but never in a million years did I think she would get that reaction. And neither did she, you could tell she was taken aback. I agree with you some fans need to get a grip.

Edited by SiobhanJW

They pushed it! Now we have to wait over 5 hours for something to happen? Snooze.

ETA: Looks like 5 days not 5 hours. My God, it just keeps getting worse.

Edited by Marie80