Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Have fun in the jury house Frankie. Wish they'd make him share a room with Jocasta. Also would love it if production has a big ole apple pie waiting for him, but tells him it's still an overwhelming no for him to eat it.

This caught my attention:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/09/15/mayim-bialik-have-no-idea-who-ariana-grande-is-and-dont-like-her-billboard/?intcmp=trending

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 5

Random re-tweet from my feed:

: "I thought Ariana Grande was a font on Microsoft Word"

Carry on

Ha ha ha ha! funniest tweet date!  Love this. 

Edited by wings707

This caught my attention:

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

Isn't it wonderful that its Dr. Mayim Bialik. 

I know this is off-topic, but given Frankie's supposed fan base, I think it's important. I love the juxtaposition of Bialik's  accomplishments with the HGs. At the end of Blossom, she chose to attend UCLA, although she also had been accepted to both Harvard and Yale. Her doctoral dissertation was "an investigation of hypothalamic activity in patients with Prader–Willi syndrome, titled, 'Hypothalamic regulation in relation to maladaptive, obsessive-compulsive, affiliative, and satiety behaviors in Prader-Willi syndrome.'"  All of which I had to copy from Wikipedia because I understand about 30% of it.

If I had a 12 y/o I'd want them to know and admire Bialik and Danica McKellar  (UCLA, BA Math, summa cum laude, and author of many books on math for girls), instead of the Grandes of this world.  And I totally agree with her comments on the Ariana Grande billboard.

All of which leads me to wonder why I'm wasting my own time with this BB dreck!

• Love 6

Good bye messages I would like to see:

Sorry buddy, I love you but you are Ariana Grande's brother so I had to let you go. 

Hey Frankie, I love you man, but since you are already famous I know you will be fine.

Go sign those contracts now, you are going to knock em dead! . 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

If he is next, he's out on Wednesday. Not a lot of time for drama, but enough, I'm thinking - wicked grins.

Interesting, that last bit, about "......can't wait to tell...." I can't wait to see it.

Also, talking to the feedsters he says he's open to comments once he's out of the house, but because of his job he sleeps days. So the upside down schedule of Rig Brother works to his advantage, being his normal day/night mode.

It must be hard to keep a secret of who you truly are. And being asked about your job constantly making up lies. I would start to go crazy! Hang in there Derrick you have one more week!!

I was reading Jokers and it seems as if he is going to stay loyal to Cody and if he wins Final 3 HOH he will take him. At least that's the gist I got from what I was reading.

Edited by SiobhanJW

In Caleb's defense, he knows Frankie will say anything to save himself from eviction.  There was no reason to believe he was telling the truth. 

I don't know, Caleb has eyes, ears, and a brain, so I think there's a lot of reason for him to believe it. It's painfully obvious that Derrick is running the game/is a liar/has a great social game. It's just that these people (every last one of them) is real stupid. So really, in Caleb's defense, he's not alone!

Can someone explain to me why the feeds are down for the next 36 hours?

There is an eviction being taped today that will air tomorrow. The feeds will be down from sometime today until at least tomorrow after the episode, but possibly until after Wednesday's episode.

ETA: The only interesting game play aspect left, IMO, is whether or not Derrick will go for the final HOH. if he does, he has to cut one of the people he's spent the whole game snowing massively, but if he doesn't it's one more comp he didn't win. Personally, I say he throws it because I think it's the better choice.

I also wonder whether he'll reveal he's a cop in his final speech. I personally don't think he will. It'd be funny if he did though. The jury will be like "huh?"

I really hope either Jocasta or Donny is bitter enough to vote against Derrick because I really don't want him to become the 2nd unanimous winner.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Nicole knocked out Christine first in the Luxury competition  Sunday night.  I think Christine is the lowest on the totem pole and no one in the jury house, still, doesn't like her.

It was actually Jocasta that knocked out Christine.

• Love 2

How amusing it is to me that they are going to be exhausted and then have to sit at the table and do crafts for a fake TVGN session.  I would be so incredibly annoyed by that if I were them - most of them are dying to get the hell out of the house at this point, but then being made to do a virtual (not literal) puppet show at an hour you would normally be fast asleep?  Funny for us, irritating for them.

T-minus 9.5 hours and Frankie is out of the house.  Cheers, everyone.

• Love 1

Nicole knocked out Christine first in the Luxury competition  Sunday night.  I think Christine is the lowest on the totem pole and no one in the jury house, still, doesn't like her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was actually Jocasta that knocked out Christine.

Christine didn't have a partner so it wasn't personal.  First disc goes to her and BB may have even told them the odd one out has to be the first eliminated. The game would have been anti climatic had they saved her for last.  Why keep playing?  But the last one would be forced to make one last hunt to eliminate her or she would win.  

Edited by wings707

I actually think Nicole and Christine don't despise each other as much as we all might think.  When Nicole came out with her 2nd puck and didn't know where to put it, she sat there and pondered and then Christine talked her through who she should target. Nicole didn't seem like she minded her input and advice IMO.  I think that Nicole knows what kind of game Christine was playing and doesn't take it personally.  

• Love 6

How amusing it is to me that they are going to be exhausted and then have to sit at the table and do crafts for a fake TVGN session.  I would be so incredibly annoyed by that if I were them - most of them are dying to get the hell out of the house at this point, but then being made to do a virtual (not literal) puppet show at an hour you would normally be fast asleep?  Funny for us, irritating for them.

Well shit, I forgot that they're gonna be told they have to film a BBAD ep so they'll be tipped off that it's an eviction. This season sucks all the time GEESH!

I have doubts Derrick will win unanimously. I actually still think there's a chance he won't win. 

Thanks for making me feel better! But also, boo to you for getting my hopes up. This is the season where hopes go to die.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Christine didn't have a partner so it wasn't personal.  First disc goes to her and BB may have even told them the odd one out has to be the first eliminated. The game would have been anti climatic had they saved her for last.  Why keep playing?  But the last one would be forced to make one last hunt to eliminate her or she would win.  

If we are to believe the show…thats a big if…the jury didn't know who they were playing for until they won. So no one knew that Christine didn't get picked. 

I'm not sure if I believe that Nicole and Christine are actually friends. Nicole ran out there panicking and if anyone was out there talking her through it, I don't think she would have been upset. I also think that Nicole is a nice girl and probably doesn't hold too much of a grudge. I don't think she will be mean to Christine but that doesn't mean they like each other. Who knows

There an eviction today?  Do they go the the jury house or are they sequestered somewhere else?  Does the next evicted houseguest sent somewhere else or also to the jury house?

Why is it dragging out the next week or so, because of Fall shows??

If we are to believe the show…thats a big if…the jury didn't know who they were playing for until they won. So no one knew that Christine didn't get picked.

No one chose her T-shirt, that is why she was asked to sit in that chair and not play.  Didn't matter if the jury knew who chose them or not.  They knew no one choose Christine!   

There an eviction today?  Do they go the the jury house or are they sequestered somewhere else?  Does the next evicted houseguest sent somewhere else or also to the jury house?

Why is it dragging out the next week or so, because of Fall shows??

Everyone goes to the jury house except F3.  So yes, they will go right after but I think Jeff does an exit interview with them right there on the spot after they are evicted. 

Edited by wings707

They found a "tie dye kit" in the storage room. I hope they don't tell them they are filming BBAD! And given how crappy the feeds have been, and production/AG is aware, maybe feeds won't be out so long and we can see some reactions! Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the feeds shown some things they don't usually (like the POV ceremony last week)? I want to SEE them be all happy Frankie is gone!!!

I really hope either Jocasta or Donny is bitter enough to vote against Derrick because I really don't want him to become the 2nd unanimous winner.

Me neither, especially when re-reading/remembering how Dan won in BB10. The early comp throwing, the great social game, the secret F2 alliance -- Derrick basically cribbed Dan's 1.0 playbook, with a dash of Dan 2.0 with stringing along Victoria, and a heaping help of moralizing about his daughter.

If Cody is sitting next to Derrick in F2, I think Cody has Donny's vote. I think Donny is hurt by the betrayal from Team America, and he seemed to hold Derrick accountable for everything Cody did, at least early on.

The only comfort I take is if they ever brought Derrick back for All Stars, no way he makes final 2. No way he makes it out of final 12. With his cover story exposed, Derrick likely never could come back to play Big Brother again. Hopefully his daughter will still have enough to eat, regardless.

• Love 5

They found a "tie dye kit" in the storage room. I hope they don't tell them they are filming BBAD! And given how crappy the feeds have been, and production/AG is aware, maybe feeds won't be out so long and we can see some reactions! Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the feeds shown some things they don't usually (like the POV ceremony last week)? I want to SEE them be all happy Frankie is gone!!!

They don't know the feeds are off.  Tie dye is for BBAD. tonight.  The feeds should come back after Tuesday's show and then cut out at the usual time a couple of hours before the live show on Wed.  That puts it at about 36 hours.  

It's possible they come back between filming for BBAD and the taped live show.

Derrick totally knows that it's gonna be an eviction today. He just isn't saying anything because he doesn't want to give Frankie a heads up. He shaved last night!! And we know he only does that for live show!!

• Love 1

Well, fellow house guests, I will be on my way to Scotland for the referendum vote and hopefully celebrating with my family. Gonna celebrate my birthday while I am there too. Annnnnd just to bring it back on topic, I will get to see Tuesday night YAY, but will miss everything from then until the end. I'm counting on y'all to keep me filled in and entertained.

Frankie, you are a great guy and I will miss your make up and groping the guys, but you were bad for Bb16 from the start.

• Love 1

Derrick totally knows that it's gonna be an eviction today. He just isn't saying anything because he doesn't want to give Frankie a heads up. He shaved last night!! And we know he only does that for live show!!

Yes because he thinks the show ends this Sunday so the math works.  This is going to be a long haul to the end for all of us.  

Yes because he thinks the show ends this Sunday so the math works. This is going to be a long haul to the end for all of us.

I wonder when they are going to tell them that the show ends next Wednesday. They are going to be in the house what 95 days? That's insane!

Are we 100% sure that Frankie is leaving?  I don't trust Cody and Caleb to not freak out and change things at the last minute.  Cody votes to evict Vic, and Caleb breaks the tie, sending her home.  Then, Frankie is still there, and Derrick becomes his main target, with Cody and Caleb helping him.  I really don't want it to happen, because Frankie makes me want to claw my eyes out, but now I can't stop worrying about some sort of paranoia setting in and Frankie still being there.  Please, someone, tell me I'm being crazy.  

Well shit, I forgot that they're gonna be told they have to film a BBAD ep so they'll be tipped off that it's an eviction. This season sucks all the time GEESH!

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I'm missing something here. How does telling them BBAD is airing tonight spill the beans on an eviction?

I'm not sure if I believe that Nicole and Christine are actually friends. Nicole ran out there panicking and if anyone was out there talking her through it, I don't think she would have been upset.

Christine was running her mouth - but judging from Nicole's vocalized internal monologue, I don't think she was paying any attention to whatever Christine was saying. :)

Are we 100% sure that Frankie is leaving?  I don't trust Cody and Caleb to not freak out and change things at the last minute.

I don't trust production not to do something to entice Caleb or Cody to switch their votes at the last minute. They're both vulnerable, Caleb especially.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Are we 100% sure that Frankie is leaving?  I don't trust Cody and Caleb to not freak out and change things at the last minute.  Cody votes to evict Vic, and Caleb breaks the tie, sending her home.  Then, Frankie is still there, and Derrick becomes his main target, with Cody and Caleb helping him.  I really don't want it to happen, because Frankie makes me want to claw my eyes out, but now I can't stop worrying about some sort of paranoia setting in and Frankie still being there.  Please, someone, tell me I'm being crazy.  

Allow me to soothe you by whispering, every so gently, in your ear as I stroke your hair, lovingly.   NO FUCKING WAY!  

See? Don't you feel better now?  

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I'm missing something here. How does telling them BBAD is airing tonight spill the beans on an eviction?

Because BBAD happens live and they know that.   

I don't trust production not to do something to entice Caleb or Cody to switch their votes at the last minute. They're both vulnerable, Caleb especially.

Do I have to calm you down, too? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

The good thing is that wishy-washy Caleb can't vote unless there's a tie.  Also, they are both completely sick of being groped and ready for it to end, so there's that.

• Love 3

You're being crazy. There, feel better? :D

Caleb's initial resistance at nominating Frankie in the first place was fear based on the scenario of Frankie being nominated, winning POV, taking himself off the block, and forming after Caleb next week. Since Frankie didn't win POV, that scenario is no longer valid UNLESS either (a) both Cody and Derrick flip their votes, or (b) Caleb flips the script on a tie vote and keeps Frankie.

- (a) is not a very realistic option at all. Prior to the Rewind, Caleb/Cody/Derrick were ALL majorly stressing over whether they'd already missed their one shot to send Frankie home. No way I think all of them agree to pass up this opportunity, because they KNOW they may never get another.

- (b) isn't very likely either. If Caleb DID flip on a tie vote, he would be creating exactly what he described as his own worse-case scenario: a pissed-off and vindictive Frankie remaining in the House.

• Love 1

Cody is ADAMANT about getting Frankie out.  He wanted to do that weeks ago.  Derrick is also clear that Frankie has to go, he has not wavered on that since Caleb finally put him up!  They both want him gone, badly. 

• Love 1

Cody is ADAMANT about getting Frankie out. He wanted to do that weeks ago. Derrick is also clear that Frankie has to go, he has not wavered on that since Caleb finally put him up! They both want him gone, badly.

Unless they dangle a $100,000 carrot in front of Cody and Derrick and a Disel truck in front of Caleb, I think it's a sure bet that Frankie is leaving tonight!!

It's possible that they don't tell them that they are taping BBAD and just have them do tye dye. And other things. Who knows. I think Derrick knows what's going on. The others probably don't have a freaking clue.

• Love 1

Yeah, in order for Frankie to stay, two out of three things would need to happen:

1: Cody decides to keep Frankie. This is just not happening, because Cody has been probably the most vocal out of everyone about getting Frankie out for a while.

2: Derrick decides to evict Victoria. This would just be plain absurd.

3: Caleb decides to keep Frankie. Also not happening, considering how paranoid he was about nominating Frankie because of the chance he might stay.

I just do not see any way that any of these things happen, let alone two.

Frankie wants to spend his time after BB taking his one man show on tour. It's called "Living la vida Grande".

Which is likely to consist of sitting around in green rooms complaining about the kind of juice in the continental breakfast bar, and occasionally being asked to take people’s pictures with his sister.  He’ll be so pathetically grateful that they say “Frankie, would you mind?” that he’ll do it, and then go back to his hotel room on the roadie floor and blog about yet another exhausting photo session with his fans.

The only comfort I take is if they ever brought Derrick back for All Stars, no way he makes final 2. No way he makes it out of final 12.

I think Frankie, Caleb and Zach are coming back for all stars.  Derrick might be invited but wouldn’t accept for the reasons you outlined.  Assuming he wins, the man will quit while he’s ahead – he’s got a grownup job and a real life and young family, and nothing to prove, game wise.  Why would he? 

Somebody upthread expressed concern about Caleb adapting post-show, as he realizes it’s not going to make all his dreams come true.  I really don’t think he’ll have a problem.  He will be just famous enough that lots of women will throw themselves at him, and lots of guys will buy him beer and ask him to go hunting with them.  That’s a level of fame that likely will make him very, very happy.  And not interfere with any shifts at Lowes.

• Love 10

In a WAY theoretical sense - so far as BB history goes, anyway - Production is supposed to be a totally neutral entity in the House.  Except for extreme circumstances (such as pulling out a HG who was holding a knife to the neck of another HG), Production is not supposed to interfere in HG/HG interactions, and HGs are not supposed to infer anything strategy-wise from Production/HG interactions such as DR calls.  I'm guessing because this could leave Production open to charges of favoritism, by positively or negatively affecting a HG's game through the timing of their Production/HG interactions.

When a HG attempts to portray a Production/HG interaction as being of strategic significance or import (ex. "Why did BB call Frankie into the DR right after Derrick...?"), Production apparently considers such to be crossing that neutrality line, and they don't like that.  Although I don't immediately see how Victoria's simple comment on Frankie's level of upset at being awakened for a DR session qualifies....

That makes perfect sense, Nash. Thanks for explaining it. I don't see how her comment called for that, either. Maybe she's always getting reprimanded for saying things she shouldn't be about production and they're getting weary of it??? She does seem to be kind of obsessed with production IMHO. 

LOL at Frankie and his 'one man show'. All I can picture is a monkey with one of those round hats on dancing frantically for quarters.

Hee.  He already did that.  One of his first gigs was playing Boots the Monkey (who doesn't wear a hat but does wear red cowboy boots) in a traveling Dora The Explorer stage show. 

Last night Cory was in bed, Derrick was headed there, Caleb was getting ready for bed and Victoria was spackling makeup on her face in the mirror, looking alternately vacant and pleased with her reflection.  I kept thinking it's unbelievable this girl is going to make it F3.  If somehow and she lucks out and makes to F2 then I imagine future seasons will feature Dumbass Disney Princess as a game strategy. 

Why do you think that SiobhanJW?  I didn't see everything (or stay up very late) but I had the definite impression Derrick hadn't figured it out. 

As of last night (around midnight?) they were all still very sure that Wednesday will be a double eviction and had no idea why they were told they would need to get up and "be ready" by nine this morning.  There was some fantasys of why this was though and Derrick actually genuinely smiled when he suggested to Calab that maybe it was a "big diesel truck full of $50K!" Haha!

Edited by Cosmocrush
Frankie wants to spend his time after BB taking his one man show on tour. It's called "Living la vida Grande".

Which is likely to consist of sitting around in green rooms complaining about the kind of juice in the continental breakfast bar, and occasionally being asked to take people’s pictures with his sister.  He’ll be so pathetically grateful that they say “Frankie, would you mind?” that he’ll do it, and then go back to his hotel room on the roadie floor and blog about yet another exhausting photo session with his fans.

Hee! It's like you've got a crystal ball or something!

• Love 1

Ugh, from jokers:

Mon 11:46 AM BBT tickler on the top of feeds says they will being showing highlights until Tuesday evening. NT - onthereg

I was so hoping for a "Ding dong the witch is dead" and a glimpse of post Frankie celebration

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 2

If Victoria gets to F2, I hope she wins just out of spite. Most of the jury is more deserving sitting there than Vic. Plus she only there for an easy win.

If you take someone to the F2, at least take a deserving challenger. Always thought it was chicken shit to take a mule.

• Love 2

If the feeds go down, and BBAD is pre-taped, how will we know that Frankie's out tonight?  Or will we have to wait until Wednesday to know for certain? I can't wait that long.  Anyone know someone who knows someone who's neice is dating someone at CBS?  People!  I'm gonna need spoilers! Seriously!  Literally™!

Hey, finally found out how to do the ™ symbol.  Hold "alt" down, and press, in sequence, 0153 and enter. You're welcome :-]

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

Yes! I'm losing sleep over this, I'm a nervous wreck! I know production is going to pull something, I just know it! They hate us and they think we're spoiled!

Don't make me come over there.  You may be ready to breathe into a paper bag.  It will be really embarrassing if 911 has to be called.  The ambulance can either take you to the hospital or psychiatric facility.   You better have a cover story. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Because BBAD happens live and they know that.

Yes, but do the HGs know the feeds are off? That's the only reason I could see how mentioning a BBAD broadcast tonight would be an eviction giveaway, and I haven't seen anything on Joker's indicating the HGs had any knowledge of the feeds being out. At least, not as of 9:02am BBT this morning - Caleb was still talking directly to feeders.

Last I heard, the HGs had been told (1) an "activity" had been planned for Tuesday, (2) they shouldn't dress like slobs, and (3) there's a BBAD broadcast tonight*. Oh, and (4) they got kits for tie-dying shirts. If I were them, I'd be half-expecting Rupert from Survivor to walk through the door for a visit.

* Since there's a BBAD live broadcast every night, I just don't see the significance of this - unless the time slot change (an hour earlier than usual on live show nights) is a clue. And I have my doubts the HGs are even aware BBAD comes on an hour earlier than usual on those nights. Several times on Thursdays past, the HG conversations in the first hour of BBAD have directly suggested they didn't know the BBAD broadcast was already in progress.

ETA: think I get what you're thinking - the HGs pre-taping a BBAD episode during the day today, so they would know tonight's BBAD wouldn't be live, which Production would only do to hide an eviction until the broadcast reveal. In which case, my question changes to this: do the HGs know a BBAD episode is being pre-taped?

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

Hee. He already did that. One of his first gigs was playing Boots the Monkey (who doesn't wear a hat but does wear red cowboy boots) in a traveling Dora The Explorer stage show.

Last night Cory was in bed, Derrick was headed there, Caleb was getting ready for bed and Victoria was spackling makeup on her face in the mirror, looking alternately vacant and pleased with her reflection. I kept thinking it's unbelievable this girl is going to make it F3. If somehow and she lucks out and makes to F2 then I imagine future seasons will feature Dumbass Disney Princess as a game strategy.

Why do you think that SiobhanJW? I didn't see everything (or stay up very late) but I had the definite impression Derrick hadn't figured it out.

As of last night (around midnight?) they were all still very sure that Wednesday will be a double eviction and had no idea why they were told they would need to get up and "be ready" by nine this morning. There was some fantasys of why this was though and Derrick actually genuinely smiled when he suggested to Calab that maybe it was a "big diesel truck full of $50K!" Haha!

He was pushing the fact that it has to be a double eviction on Wednesday pretty hard. He is a big BB fan and a feedster. He knows that they turn the feeds off for a day or 2 and pretape an eviction. Maybe he doesn't know. But I think out of anyone he would catch on since he's the only one in the house left who knows what the hell is ever going on. I know it's silly to say he shaved and that is why. But he has only cleaned up on eviction days. So that is also why it leads me to believe he thinks that. He might not of been 100 percent sure last night. But I think he has an inkling now. And he won't say anything cuz he doesn't want them to give Frankie a headsup.

If the feeds go down, and BBAD is pre-taped, how will we know that Frankie's out tonight? Or will we have to wait until Wednesday to know for certain? I can't wait that long. Anyone know someone who knows someone who's neice is dating someone at CBS? People! I'm gonna need spoilers! Seriously! Literally™!

Hey, finally found out how to do the ™ symbol. Hold "alt" down, and press, in sequence, 0153 and enter. You're welcome :-]

I hope we have a mole who will tell us!!! I can't wait until tomorrow night are they Crazy!! Haha. At least we all have eachother!! Edited by SiobhanJW

If the feeds go down, and BBAD is pre-taped, how will we know that Frankie's out tonight?  Or will we have to wait until Wednesday to know for certain? I can't wait that long.  Anyone know someone who knows someone who's neice is dating someone at CBS?  People!  I'm gonna need spoilers! Seriously!  Literally™!

Hey, finally found out how to do the ™ symbol.  Hold "alt" down, and press, in sequence, 0153 and enter. You're welcome :-]

I am hoping we know when the feeds come on after the Tuesday show.   I would LOVE to know tonight and maybe there will be a spoiler. I am giddy at the thought but not counting on it.  

I hope we have a mole who will tell us!!! I can't wait until tomorrow night are they Crazy!! Haha. At least we all have eachother!!

Group hug. :-)

• Love 1