Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Me, too, choclatechip45.

Did you see how he was trying so hard to interrupt Julie when she was talking about their messy house? He's just one tiny ball of Need. He's beyond desperate. Get some therapy boy. You're gonna need it when you discover you've missed out on your stupid sister's coming out party! lol

• Love 11

Shouldn't Derrick's photographic memory help in the veto comp?  As an aside, Caleb just admitted that he knows his times tables only up to 4, maybe 3.  He knows a couple of the 5s, but he's just not good at numbers.

Oh, honey.  

ETA: For fuck's sake, as soon I posted, Frankie said that having such a positive live show, with all the laughs, just proves that America really loves them.  Shut up, Frankie.  You have no idea.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

I was annoyed at the audience for laughing at obvious times when Frankie could hear them. It encourages his nonstop fake overreacting. His mouth was agape for nearly 10 minutes.

I am no Victoria fan, but it really pissed Frankie off that she said he is dirty and leaves toenails around. Not exactly the image he is trying to project!

• Love 10

Where everyone is?? Not the HGs, you posters!

Caleb is Bragging again and telling stories about being a Country singer. Said he was supposed to have dinner with Rascall Flats (sp?) but couldn't due to being on BB. *rolls eyes* I LOVE that Frankie has to put up with this!

Here's hoping Frankie's gonna blow soon!

ETA: http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2014/09/breaking-down-how-ariana-grandes-brother-frankie-became-big-brothers-most-hated/379465/

ETA2: From Joker's: Frankie: my ears look like bat ears ..I am getting plastic surgery when I get out. NT

Well, well, well......so much for the starving kids in Africa, huh? What an asshole!

Edited by housecat
  • Love 3

Caleb also just said that him getting cuts is no big deal because he can "heal in a minute".

And all this staring at photos has made Frankie decide he's getting plastic surgery on his ears. Go ahead and splurge for the personality transplant too, buddy.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 9

I really doubt that Derrick and Victoria will be able to keep up their faux feud.  Frankie caught them already, although I'm not clear as to whether he realizes it.  She's too needy and he's too controlling; there's no way he can resist directing her act so it's just not sustainable.  The smart thing would be to declare a truce.  They'd be back to square one, but it's going to be so much worse for Derrick if he gets caught.

• Love 4

Where everyone is?? Not the HGs, you posters!

Caleb is Bragging again and telling stories about being a Country singer. Said he was supposed to have dinner with Rascall Flats (sp?) but couldn't due to being on BB. *rolls eyes* I LOVE that Frankie has to put up with this!

Here's hoping Frankie's gonna blow soon!

ETA: http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2014/09/breaking-down-how-ariana-grandes-brother-frankie-became-big-brothers-most-hated/379465/

ETA2: From Joker's: Frankie: my ears look like bat ears ..I am getting plastic surgery when I get out. NT

Well, well, well......so much for the starving kids in Africa, huh? What an asshole!

This is the best article about Frankie, to date.  I particularly liked these bullet points.

"-Telling fellow house guest Nicole that he considers the others "normal people" that he never gets to hang out with in his life

-Insisting that if he were eliminated, "no one would watch" Big Brother

-Worrying about having "a name to uphold""

So, for now anyway, Frankie will be nominated and Derrick, with his photographic memory, will win veto.   Ok. 

If Derrick does, indeed, have a keen memory, announcing that may hurt him if he makes it to the F3 comps.  Who wants to go up against that?

Speaking for normal people everywhere, this is a good plan now do it, for fuck sake.   Though I would rather see him out on the live show, I am not that picky.  

Edited by wings707
I really doubt that Derrick and Victoria will be able to keep up their faux feud.  Frankie caught them already, although I'm not clear as to whether he realizes it.  She's too needy and he's too controlling; there's no way he can resist directing her act so it's just not sustainable.

The more I think about what Derrick is doing, the more it is the actual antithesis of Dan's Funeral. Dan's Funeral was a public move designed to advance a private alliance -- Dan didn't bash Danielle to get her out of the house, but to advance them both further in the game. He pretended to blow up his alliance to save himself, but once his safety was secured, he went back to the Quack Pack.

In this bizarre scenario, Victoria bashes Derrick, not to save herself, but to advance his game with her full knowledge and consent. For a guy who's not even in her alliance. In this scenario, she's Jenn City (who blew up her game -- albeit unknowingly -- to save a guy who wasn't even aligned with her), not Danielle. Derrick has no loyalty to Victoria. Heck, Derrick has no loyalty to anyone.

Dan's Funeral was designed to save Dan, yes -- but to advance his main alliance (Dan/Danielle) and break up a sub-alliance (Britney/Ian), solidifying both stray members firmly to his side (Ian and Shane). Derrick's Blip on the Heart Monitor (or would it be Victoria's?) is designed to advance Derrick and screw over the guys with whom he's supposedly aligned, Caleb and Cody, who have done nothing but be loyal to him all season -- because they have the audacity to want to take food out of his daughter's mouth.

If this isn't using personal relationships to advance his game, I don't know what is. Tell me again why he's not Dawn from Survivor, with a different chromosome?

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 6

Honestly, I think this season deserves a Final 2 of Derrick and Frankie, the only 2 guys in the house who did anything all summer. Unpopular opinion but I want Frankie to win that veto. I do think that Frankie threw this HOH because it really served no purpose for him to win it. Either he won and was safe this week then evicted next week not being able to play HOH or he takes his chances in the veto this week. Next week is the more vital week to win HOH. It's a gamble but he knows he not safe anyway with these guys so why not. If Frankie is out door this week, they might as well just hand Derrick the check at that point because to me there would be no point in watching the rest of this shake down.

ETA: These guys all plotting to take Frankie out this week when they had chances for almost a month makes me laugh though. They all talk like they are big game players when not one of them actually made a move when they had a chance.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5

0  0    0

Frankie's pitch: Last week he put up people he was willing to see go home. We've talked about you and me going to the end a billion times... obviously that's not what I told anyone... but that's why I did it. I understand why you're not putting Cody up this week... that makes sense. So that leaves me and Derrick.
Caleb "yes you and Derrick are my choices"
F "you and I are the biggest targets in this house. In all my HOHs i've tried not to put you up on eviction night. Remember as HOH you're not a vote. As HOH I didn't want you up there because I didn't want to risk your life. That's why I used the veto on you"
Caleb agrees they're the biggest targets.
F "at this point in the game people might do something... does that mean that will happen with me? I don't know."
Caleb says a scenario with derr on the block & thinking of sending him home because it's easy to beat Victoria.
F "With Derrick I dont think people would consider sending him home because everything thinks we can beat him"
F "it would look weird if Cody went up three weeks in a row. If you put me up I understand but in this stage of the game it scares me because i'm such a big target. I don't want Derr & Cody to unite against us"
C "it would be against me"
F "it would be 'haha' we got your biggest ally out"
C "i dont think Derrick would"
F "I dont either... i don't think he would. We've done it... back to back HOHs. If Victoria wins pov i'm gone. If Derr is up there, there's no way he's going. He's the safest person in this house... because everyone wants to take him... whispers 'except for me' (f2) course I want to take him to F3... I've never spoken to Cody about what he thinks about moving forward"
Caleb "course Cody said we'd be tough to beat..."
F "he's a tough competitor... but he doesn't have the mental discipline ...that's his trouble. Like when his seeds fell - couldn't stay focused"

I really hope Caleb puts Frankie on the block. He is loathesome and I don't want to see him anywhere near final two. Otherwise if Frankie wins veto, he could use it on Victoria forcing them to vote out either Derrick or Cody.

"Wed 10:21 PM BBT Caleb says he has played in Nashville a few times and was to record in Rascal Flatts studio before he left for BB he was going to have dinner with Rascal Flatts but he just couldn't because he had to do BB"

Or you know, he had a shift at Lowe's

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 5

OMG!

Caleb joking he'll say "Ariana Grande's brother" instead of Frankie's name (when he noms him). F "I wonder if anyone asks her 'are you Frankie
09/11/14 04:32 AM

Grande's brother... from Big Brother?'..they probably don't"

Edited by wings707

I really hope Caleb puts Frankie on the block. He is loathesome and I don't want to see him anywhere near final two. Otherwise if Frankie wins veto, he could use it on Victoria forcing them to vote out either Derrick or Cody.

I am reading Jokers now.  That seems to be the plan. 

I can't figure out why Derrick is being so helpful with the morph/memory comp. 

Any advantage over Frankie winning the veto.  They don't do this in front of him. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

As of last night, Caleb still pursing putting Frankie up?  I hate having him in control, he easily sways and changes his mind constantly.  When are noms?

At this point, everyone wants Frankie up and out.  If Caleb fails to do this, it will be him being afraid/chicken/wimp/dickhead.  

Wow, Caleb and Derrick are awake at 5:44 AM BBT.    Derrick is really pushing Frankie going home to Caleb, and saying that if Cody and Derrick do the voting that Caleb can pretend his hands are clean.  Derrick wants Caleb to tell Frankie he is "the pawn."   And I have to go to work, dammit. 

Right now Caleb is fully brainwashed and is going to get Frankie put up and voted out. Caleb is just signing the end of his big brother life with this move. No way Derrick and Cody are taking him further after this when Caleb can't play HOH next week. Derrick is going to get his Victoria/Cody and him F3 and guarantee himself a win because those 2 fools will fight each other over who will take Derrick with them. 

• Love 2

Oh, this is my new dream scenario. At this point, I just want something unexpected to happen. I want someone to make a real move against Derrick. I want Derrick to be challenged. I hate Frankie, he's a vile person, but I don't particularly like anyone left and this season is just so lacking in interesting game play so I'd love to finally see some.

Caleb can play next week.  Everyone plays in the final four, don't they?  Or am I thinking of the final three?

No, he can't play. The F4 HOH winner is able to compete in the F3 HOH.

Cody was trying to tell Caleb last night that Frankie probably threw this HOH and Caleb didn't get it at all. I think Cody is probably right. It makes a lot of sense for Frankie. 

It makes me sad that Cody decided to play Derrick's game because he might have been a real contender. He has always shown he has a clue about what's going on, but he's so far up Derrick's ass that he never does anything about it. How he is seen as a better player than Victoria is just so astonishing to me. To me he's even worse because he gets it but he still continues to allow Derrick to run his game. It's so embarrassing.

• Love 8

Just saw this posted elsewhere:

Sunday's episode will see the jurors return to the house. On Tuesday, we'll get a live eviction. Then on Wednesday, it's the Final 4 eviction. Next Friday is a special clip show and the finale is on the 24th.

• Love 1

My dream is that Caleb puts up Derrick and Victoria, saying that he wants to make sure Victoria goes, and Derrick might flip and be a vote for her to stay, forcing him to break the tie and get blood on his hands. If he knows about their "fight" he can say he's afraid Derrick would throw her a vote to try and patch things up, and he dadgum can't be havin' that. Then Frankie or Caleb wins Veto, leaves things the same, and even if Cody votes to keep Derrick, Caleb can break the tie and send Derrick home. Then Frankie is still there to be a target, if Frankie gets evicted it will be on a live show, and Caleb has a feather for his jury speech cap. It does still leave Frankie there and he's dangerous, but he could be loyal to Caleb if Derrick is out and Caleb kept him safe. But that will never ever happen. I've gone from anyone but Frankie to anyone but Derrick. That's how bad this season is.

• Love 5

I hope the jurors return is just Donny shading all these idiots while Nicole looks cutely embarrassed, Jocasta and Hayden crack up, and Zach high-fives him over and over. Good times!

We say this every season, but this season we really need jury house live feeds. I want to see all the amazing shade Donny is throwing!

ETA: Word to your whole post, Ananayel.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

My problem with Frankie anywhere near the final two is that we won't ever get to hear him booed, and even if he doesn't win  he can claim he would have won AF if only he hadn't made it to F2.

• Love 2

Interesting tidbits from Nicole's mom:

And as far as the game, the proud mom said she couldn’t be happier with her daughter’s journey on the show.  “She stayed herself. She was true to herself the entire time.”

The network of supporters no longer consists of locals and nationwide fans, but others with personal ties to the show. The shows producers call once a week, and are available 24/7 to provide updates and emotional support for the families. Jeni Franzel also said they would e-mail her anytime Nicole was going to “be sad on the show,” just to ease the viewing experience.  “They (the producers) check up on you a lot,” Jeni Franzel said. “They told me (Nicole) is a strong competitor. She does (everything) with a good attitude. When bad things happen, she smiles and laughs it off right after.”

I think these two weeks will tell a lot between Nicole and Hayden,” Jeni Franzel said. “I think when she comes out she will have a really good idea if it’s something they want to continue or just be friends. That’s going to be one of my first questions.”  But it’s clear no one would be disappointed if they got together. Included in the Franzel’s personal support network are several contestants family members including the girlfriend of show favorite Donny Thompson, Caleb Reynolds mom and brother, and of course, Voss’ mom.  Jeni Franzel said she often talks to the mother of Nicole’s love interest, and recently spoke with her for two hours.  “She loves Nicole,” Jeni Franzel said. As do many of the other contestants family members.

Through the experience, it’s obvious Nicole’s life is not the only one to change.  Jeni Franzel said she is constantly asked to do various interviews for radio shows and newspaper articles.  “I can’t even imagine what (Nicole’s) going to be asked to do,” she said. The producers told her that when contestants come home all depends on how many television shows and other various engagements they are invited to. Something contestants, once again, will have no idea of until the end of the season. Fortunately, none of the contestants will come out empty handed. Jeni Franzel said they do receive a stipend, though she has no idea of the amount.

Jeni Franzel said they have been sending T-shirts “out everywhere” including to big-time supporters, the Los Angeles Dodgers. The entire family was invited to be their guests at an upcoming game.  “I thought it was really sweet,” she said.

As for who she would like to see win, Jeni Franzel said she thinks Reynolds should take the $500,000 prize.  “He’s loyal. He tells you straight up what he thinks. ... My second choice is Victoria.”  But she thinks Nicole will vote for head game player Derrick Levasseur. She said Nicole probably will be most surprised to learn that Reynolds is more loyal than Levasseur — the latter of whom Nicole admires as a big brother figure.  “The things he (Levasseur) has done behind her back are too personal for me to want him to win,” she said.

http://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article_f3e0afe6-35c4-11e4-8a5e-001a4bcf887a.html

• Love 8

My problem with Frankie anywhere near the final two is that we won't ever get to hear him booed, and even if he doesn't win  he can claim he would have won AF if only he hadn't made it to F2.

I think we should probably give up hope of Frankie getting booed. If he gets evicted next, the show won't be live so there won't be any boos. And I think the odds are they'll try to simmer any boos in he goes on Wednesday. As for the AF thing, good point. You know he'll just believe he didn't get it because he was ineligible.

I hate Frankie so I wanna see him go, but if he is evicted this week then the finale is totally already set in stone and there's no way Derrick won't win, so I just have to sit and wait an entire week for a boring, predictable outcome. But then I guess I've been sitting and waiting for about 2 months for boring, predicable outcomes so I'm used to it! 

Thanks for the article, JerseyGirl. I love Nicole's mom's Derrick hate so much!

• Love 1

Anyone have any speculation on what exactly the Jury will be doing in the house tomorrow? There is no way they will be allowed to talk game, because it might ruin people's games especially Derrick and I'm pretty sure production doesn't want to do that. So a Luxury Comp? I can't think what else it could possibly be.

Production may very well not even know yet what they're gonna do with them. It's pretty obvious they are only bringing them back because they know there's not much to fill the eps with and the jury members are about 10 times more popular in general than the actual HGs.

I personally hope they just bring them back to harass the HGs. Donny can just play the role of Zingbot.

• Love 8

Donny can just play the role of Zingbot.

Just as long as he doesn't get too nasty with it. I don't want him to risk getting America's Favorite and he's pretty much got a lock on it now. (Unless Frankie's sister unleashes her fans on the voting; then all bets are off.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu

Just as long as he doesn't get too nasty with it. I don't want him to risk getting America's Favorite and he's pretty much got a lock on it now. (Unless Frankie's sister unleashes her fans on the voting; then all bets are off.)

Ever since Frankie's true colors were emerging on the show, she has distanced herself from him.  I have not heard a word about him from her since the third week of August.

Besides, she's too busy fighting off DIVA "rumors", quoted only because I believe they are true.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/a-complete-history-of-ariana-grande-being-a-diva#m454nu

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 2

I'm hoping they really change up the veto comp as a crap shoot. It would be nice that Frankie gets it and Derrick goes up. I really don't want to see Victoria get any further.

Count me as one of the few for a Frankie and Derrick F2. After a lame ass season, at least the final can be exciting.

• Love 2

I just found Victoria annoying last night...between the whole "i'm so sick and I need Midol" and she always seems to be smirking ..Granted I wasn't feeling well so maybe it just annoyed me more than usual but..

• Love 1

After a lame ass season, at least the final can be exciting.

LOL - Repeat after me, LGGirl........  "This is BB16.  We can't have nice things."

I'm convinced this whole boring season is some kind of AG punishment on us for being so outraged at last season's debacle.

ETA: Reading posts that immediately follow, I wanted to add:

Yea, Caleb!!!!!!  Now the Very Special Snowflake actually has to sleep with the ordinary people.  For that alone Caleb should go to F2!  Or at least get a truckload of cash!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4