Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Derrick was staying behind on purpose with the intention of switching to 5k when it becomes "obvious" he can't win. He doesn't want to win HOH because he doesn't want to take responsibility for kicking someone out.

• Love 3

Is Derrick really that out of shape? wow, he is crawling? although someone is chatting on the site that he had a bad fall?

Also just had a thought, wonder if they knew there was a DE next week, would anyone back off winning this hoh so they could be eligible for the 2nd one in the DE??

Edited by njbarmaid

Of course, Christine will put up Nicole & Victor up because she hates woman. Also, because the two of them aren't in the alliance. Derrick will (make everyone) save Victor though. Buh-bye, Nicole....again!

I get so frustrated when women argue about the title that should be ascribed to them. Men are generally: Mr. (adult), Master (a child) and Sir. Women seem to have to deal with: Little Lady (child), Ms., Mz., Mrs., and the equivalent to Sir is Ma'am, but apparently sometimes that's insulting.

Perhaps less time should be spent on fighting about "titles", more time spent fighting on real issues.

PS, despite my name (long story), I'm a woman.

I moved from Los Angeles to Mississippi and it was a drastic change. Took some getting used to not cussing and addressing everyone with a respectful "Ma'am" or "Sir". In LA I got "offended" when someone called me "Ma'am", (how dare they!), but after living here 2 years I get it. And now when my California friends visit with their rude children I really think that there is something meaningful in good respectful manners.

Grrr. Edited to change the double quote and messed it up.

Edited by TheGapper
  • Love 3

Christine and Nicole at the top of the corners of the smile - hope that makes sense.

ETA:  Haven't seen Frankie's head for a while (no comment from the peanut gallery) and they keep showing Caleb's from the back view.

Edited by duskyliterati

Derrick claims the shoes they gave him are 3 sizes too small. Whatever, dude. You suck. I hope that going for the money puts a target on his back. "Gotta do it for my kid." He literally just said that.

• Love 4

Maybe now people will stop talking about Derrick like he's the second coming of Dan Gheesling. Absolutely terrible decision to go for the money at this stage in the game. 

• Love 4

If Nicole wins I hope she has the guts to put up Derrick and Cody. Let's see Derrick have to actually FIGHT for something. He keeps pretending that he's awful at physical comps, and that very well might be the case, but I'm more inclined to believe it's part of his strategy so he isn't seen as a threat. If the players were smarter they would see his move to go for the money as a sign of how safe he feels (and hopefully ask themselves WHY it is that he feels so safe), but they are so dumb they will think he's just a good guy trying to feed his apparently starving daughter.

• Love 1

This is Caleb's to lose damn it. He doesn't look like he's even breaking a sweat. While I know Derrick going for the money is going to be something he brings up a hundred times, he won't do anything about it. Nicole/Victoria noms 100%, with Christine as a replacement nom.

I will give Victoria props. She is busting her ass, even though she was out of it five minutes in. This is the most I've ever seen her actually play the game, so good for her!

• Love 2

In Feeds chat they are saying Derrick got new shoes.  Fishes a couple of times.

ETA:  Yea Derrick thanked Production and Heath.

Where is this feed chat?  Do you have a link?

I must say, I'm really enjoying seeing them run back to fill up their cups. They all look so funny. It's kind of cute. 

ETA: I didn't see Frankie. Nothing about him is cute. 

Edited by WiCkedWitCh
  • Love 1

And, Caleb went for $5,000 in another comp. I'm surprised he questioned Boss Derrick.

And he sat down and refused to compete in one comp!!

wings707 you have to have the Feeds to see the chat, it's in a window right next to the video.  I wish they would show Caleb and Frankie from the front.  Caleb seems to be over halfway.

Ah yes, of course.  I usually get the feeds. 

• Love 1
From Jokers:

8:30 PM Frankie asking production for more water or Gatorade to rehydrate NT

8:30 PM Caleb still in lead NT

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of an endurance comp ?  What's next, a nice snack, or maybe someone to tag in for him while he gets a massage.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 6