Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

The only bad thing about them losing this task/mission, is Frankie and Derrick will lay the blame at Donny's feet after the initial anger of not earning the money wears off.  He is the 'weak link' in TA (in their wrongly deluded minds).  After all, it could never be them as the reason a TA thing failed.   

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1

Is that midnight Eastern time, or Pacific Time?  The terms&conditions say "maximum of twenty (20) votes per person per day", but doesn't state what their basis for a day is.

It's pacific time, I believe. I think they consider a day being before midnight, after midnight is the next day. Hope that makes sense.  lol

I've used 2 emails & voted 40 times. For some reason CBS won't let me sign out, so I had to use Chrome for one & AOL for the other. I hope they fix that signing out error because I have another email I can use to vote against the Frankie Horror Picture Show. 

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 3

Frankie annoyed me so much when he was telling Derrick that he didn't think America would want them to save Donny, and then in DR when he sneered at the idea while powdering his face, I just went over the edge. I'm convinced production showed that bit especially to irritate viewers. I really can't vote enough.

Donny is absolutely right. Frankie doesn't know what it means to be someone who is going from paycheck to paycheck and having a disabled sibling rather than a pop star sibling. And the sad thing is that Frankie can't even empathize with that situation. He would never speak to anybody in the house if he met them in real life.

• Love 15

Forgive my immaturity, but I lol'd at 'twatwaffles'.  First time I've ever heard that combination of words.

I know you don't mean it as my mind takes it and warps it into something else;  but it honestly sounds like my idea of a pretty good breakfast in bed. 

• Love 4

I've used 2 emails & voted 40 times. For some reason CBS won't let me sign out, so I had to use Chrome for one & AOL for the other. I hope they fix that signing out error because I have another email I can use to vote against the Frankie Horror Picture Show.

If you use chrome incognito you should be able to use a new email.

Edited by alt0233
  • Love 1

Dammit - The CBS site must be overloaded or something. I've been trying to go cast all my "No" votes on that craptacular TA 'play' task but I can't get on. The page just won't load and I don't get a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error either. I checked my connection repeatedly and it's working fine for everything else. Anyone else have the same problem?

ETA: It just loaded something but it's completely unformatted and there are no graphics or buttons. It's all just text down the left hand side of the page with the various headings and then at the very bottom it says that I've used all my votes for the day. What the hell? I haven't even voted once - on anything for BB ever.  I really want to do my part to piss of Frankie! Maybe they're screwing with those of us in Southern CA. I'll try it again maybe at less of a 'peak' time.

Edited by Rapunzel

That was in April 2007 - very early in his CFPD career.

I'd be interested in reading this about Derrick.  Could you tell me where you read this?

Also, you guys have convinced me to register with CBS just to vote under all my aliases.  20 against over and over!

Edited to Add Because It's Driving! Me! CRAZY!!!

It's been a while and I meant to comment at the time but didn't.  However, it's been eating away at me so I'm going to comment now.

Caleb was describing riding a horse and the horse goes up on it's back legs and sort of paws with it's front legs.  Caleb said this was called the "Hidey-Ho Silver move that Zorro used".  NO IT ISN'T, YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS IDIOT!  Silver was the Lone Ranger's horse and he said "Hi-Ho Silver, Away.....!" NOT "Hidey-Ho Silver".

Whew.  I feel so much better now.

Edited by slasherboy
  • Love 6

Inspired by Frankie's continuing douche-baggery and everyone else using several email addresses to vote NO, I've done the same and have now voted with both my work email and a secondary personal email address.  60 votes tonight and another 60 against Frankie in the morning!

• Love 2

Does anyone have an inkling as to whether Nicole will still go after Derrick if she were to win HoH? Derrick was throwing everybody under the bus to everybody tonight. After he talked to Nicole - in this conversation Derrick told her that Frankie is after Nicole and she should target Frankie if she wins HoH - he left and she said to herself "She can't stand anyone in the house except Victoria."  

I actually wonder if would benefit her to throw HoH this week if Frankie loses it before her. It seems like Derrick's looking to keep Nicole so he can use her to boot some of his alliance members without doing the dirty work, but Frankie just wants her head on a platter, regardless of what it would do to his game. She needs to "allow" Derrick to use her to bust up Frankie/Christine/Caleb, work her relationship with Victoria and Derrick, and hope for the best. As much as I hate Derrick, she shouldn't go after him unless he's exposed.

She's fucked even more so than Donny, and it's likely that Derrick knows that.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders

Man, Derrick is just fixated on his own facial hair. He strokes it more than Victoria plays with her mane. I sure hope Nicole isn't drinking his Kool-Aid and loses sight that he's a huge target for her if she stays & wins HOH.

• Love 2

When the selected TA member gives the "Apple Pie" response, Julie could say something like, "Well, that sounds good, but I doubt more than 8% of Americans would give apple pie to the Have Nots."  Thus letting Frankie know just how epic his fail was.

• Love 1

I loved Caleb's latest: his brother doesn't work because he's a full time pastor, but his wife has a beauty salon and pays the bills. Then he says his brother mows lawns & pulls in $360 a day. I guess he must be pastoring in the pastures. Since Caleb says he doesn't work, that must be his idea of a hootin', hollerin' good time! lol  And just where does Caleb live??? He talks about Kentucky, Texas & NC. Is he a cowboy gypsy???

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 4

I'm sad to say I'm pretty sure this lame-o "play" will end up as a win for TA. I hope I'm wrong, but America can be really, really stupid. You've got your BB fans like us who do the live feeds and track the live feeds and are very cynical, the you've got the sheep-like, easily manipulated BB fans who only see the broadcast shows and loooooove BB and big personalities like Frankie.

If the vote was "TA should have saved Donny" or "We really liked the play" the vote would go with saving Donny. But since the vote was basically "Did you like the play?" the sheep who like all things BB will vote yes-yes-yes. We are outnumbered.

I loved Caleb's latest: his brother doesn't work because he's a full time pastor, but his wife has a beauty salon and pays the bills. Then he says his brother mows lawns & pulls in $360 a day. I guess he must be pastoring in the pastures. Since Caleb says he doesn't work, that must be his idea of a hootin', hollerin' good time! lol  And just where does Caleb live??? He talks about Kentucky, Texas & NC. Is he a cowboy gypsy???

Beastmode Cowboy doesn't need a home.  Wherever he is, is 'home'.  "Beastmode can't be tied down or tamed.   Because at the end of the day, it is what it is."

• Love 13

It's pacific time, I believe. I think they consider a day being before midnight, after midnight is the next day. Hope that makes sense.  lol

Quelle surprise - it's apparently either Eastern or Central.  I just logged another 20 No votes.  :)

• Love 1

Yes, I'm sure they will and they will be full-on lying to each other. 

And the best part is, they'll both KNOW each of them is lying to the other, even as they are in the very act of doing so - but in their minds, that will still be better than vocalizing the awful truth.  Why, I don't know, because a No vote will have made it crystal clear the the truth is known by the "America" of BB viewers - but the angst of their turmoil will be the balm of Gilead to my stained old soul, so I'm pretty much ok with that.

:D

• Love 4

Christine should wear that activity wrist band across her mouth. She'll win a grand prize in no time with all her cackling! I have to zip forward because I can't take her inane laughter. Thank God for the DVR!

• Love 5

Man, Derrick is just fixated on his own facial hair. He strokes it more than Victoria plays with her mane.

His facial hair disgusts me. This is coming from someone with a beard fetish (not long like Donny's, but I do like me some well trimmed beards). I can't stand those strips of hair along his jaw. It's like he's wearing a jock strap on his face. He looks like a tool, and it horrifies me when the other houseguests let him groom them.

Beastmode Cowboy doesn't need a home.  Wherever he is, is 'home'.  "Beastmode can't be tied down or tamed.   Because at the end of the day, it is what it is."

Good lord, this sounds exactly like it came from his mouth.

BTW, 20 votes against. I plan on adding more.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 5

Wherever he is, is 'home'.  "Beastmode™ can't be tied down or tamed.

Heh - reminds me of the commercial - I forget which product - where the cowboy - "I'm a loner, and a loner needs  to be alone" - rides off and gets knocked off his horse by the "The End" sign. He must have been a Beastmode Loner Cowboy!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

A summer of firsts for me -- first time watching Big Brother (picked a great season, didn't i?), first time commenting, and first time voting for anything. 20 no votes from me.

• Love 7

Good morning.  Is Frankie powdering his face in DR shown during BBAD? 

So it looks like Donny is going.  That may work out to be best option.  Nichole has a better shot at winning HOH and they feel they can control her.  They cannot, but good for them to think they can!  Pinheads.

I don't think Ariana is going to tweet her fans to vote on BB.  I think her PR people would like her to steer clear of the show altogther.  And all it would mean is 5k in his pocket anyway and that is hardly worth the backlash she could receive.  They know he is not being well received. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

CBS edit aside, Frankie has been campaigning to keep Donny and Derrick is the one who keeps shutting it down. Also, Victoria has filled in Derrick on what Nicole said to her and told him that Nicole would nominate Christine and Frankie if she won HOH. I really hope that Nicole is smarter than last time and is just playing everybody so she can stir the pot. I need Derrick in that chair to shake it up.

• Love 2

CBS edit aside, Frankie has been campaigning to keep Donny and Derrick is the one who keeps shutting it down. Also, Victoria has filled in Derrick on what Nicole said to her and told him that Nicole would nominate Christine and Frankie if she won HOH. I really hope that Nicole is smarter than last time and is just playing everybody so she can stir the pot. I need Derrick in that chair to shake it up.

Nicole knows everything she says to Victoria goes back to Derrick.  She is feeding Vic what they want to hear to keep her.   Her targets are Derrick and Cody.  She has been firm on that when talking to Donny.  She is looking to be saved at this point.

• Love 4

Voted NO again.  It would be awesome if this vote broke the record of the most votes cast for anything in the history of BB.

On a related note~  CBS needs to improve their voting system.  This one sucks.  They need to look at the way Fox has theirs set up for SYTYCD, where you can "SuperVote" all on one page.  

From PowerofVito @ Jokers: 

Thu 1:52 AM BBT Talking about sites to create after BB to capitalize on their fame. Frankie: I have the social media sh*t down. Come to me for social media.

I'm sure we could all help them with ideas for new sites.  Beginning with SHUT THE FUCK UP, FRANKIE.

• Love 8

Nicole knows everything she says to Victoria goes back to Derrick.  She is feeding Vic what they want to hear to keep her.   Her targets are Derrick and Cody.  She has been firm on that when talking to Donny.  She is looking to be saved at this point.

I hope and pray that Derrick uses Vic's info to 'throw' the HoH comp with this thought in his head.  If he thinks Nichole winning HoH would keep him safe, get out either one of those two, without knowing he's on the hit-list...MAN...I think Derrick on the block would be entertaining as hell.  He sure as hell would lose some semblance of his shit over this.  THAT could shake up the house, because they would all turn on each other and the fur flying would be soooooo delish!  And, even better:  after all the crap that would come out with Detonators on the block, Nichole would be practically invisible as they start to cannibalize.

• Love 3

I agree that Nicole doesn't believe anything that anyone is telling her and still has Derrick and Cody as her targets. I think if she went after them during next HOH and they stayed on the block, Cody would leave and her game would be over. If she went after Christine/Frankie, do you think Derrick and Cody might work to keep her a little while longer to help go after whichever one between Frankie and Christine stayed and to vote their way?  I'd love for her to have the satisfaction of winning the next HOH and taking a shot at one of them but I agree with you ShutUpFlanders in thinking that she might be better off not winning HOH.

ETA: There's a flashback time on Joker's for a conversation between Frankie, Christine, and Caleb where Caleb says he went to "state" for darts. Frankie calls him out on it and he and Christine joke that they were on the varsity dart team in high school. It's funny.

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 3

I hope and pray that Derrick uses Vic's info to 'throw' the HoH comp with this thought in his head.  If he thinks Nichole winning HoH would keep him safe, get out either one of those two, without knowing he's on the hit-list...MAN...I think Derrick on the block would be entertaining as hell.  He sure as hell would lose some semblance of his shit over this.  THAT could shake up the house, because they would all turn on each other and the fur flying would be soooooo delish!  And, even better:  after all the crap that would come out with Detonators on the block, Nichole would be practically invisible as they start to cannibalize.

I would love that too.  A lot can happen to change her mind should she win, though.  Her own game is more important so  she choose another route.  I hope not. 

Ariana Grande is doing Today this morning, a concert outside.  She is not aware of the vote, for sure.

If Nicole does not win HOH she will be put on the block with a "pawn" and the pawn will go.  It will give the HOH a prime opportunity to backdoor another if the pawn takes themselves down, as well.   Something good is going to happen.  

Thinking about the ease of this season, and how boring it is with everything provided, I wish CBS/BB would go Survivor on the hamsters. Make it a real competition instead of a three month paid vacation!  Send them into the house starting on slop.  Make everything a luxury comp. You want food? Earn it. You want your luggage? Earn it. You want towels? Earn them.  You want blankets? Earn them. You want exercise equipment or a pool table? Let the house earn it. Make most of the comps individual with only a few winners. If there are only a few food passes each week, it'll get pretty cutthroat. Perhaps in addition to comps, give each hammy some kind of personal goal (exercise? cleaning?) that will also earn stuff.  Maybe if the house keeps up with the cleaning they can earn a pool table.  Give the hammies a reason to get and stay competitive. Also, make the HOH room off-limits to anyone but the HOH. If he/she wants to strategize with other hammies, put a time limit on it. 

ETA:  If we can't have nice things, neither should they!

ETA: I probably should have said "old  school Survivor" because they've gotten cushier there, too.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10

Ariana  (or her publicist), is clearly trying to distance herself from Frankie.   The last thing she tweeted about Frankie was regarding his account being hacked, which was a week ago. 

She's also posted very little on his Twitter & Instagram accounts.    There is a video on his Instagram page, posted 5 days ago, where Frankie's grandma, "Nonna", says, "It's official~ we got Frankie's account back", then off-camera, Arianna, (I'm assuming), says, "We love you, Nonna".   Nonna replies, "We all know that.  They all know me."  http://instagram.com/p/sBs6yLMinH/?modal=true

Chip off the old block, Frankie is.

• Love 5

Plus, Derrick and Frankie won't get to earn more Team America money (granted, I'm betting on TA ending once Donny goes, but I could be totally wrong).

I'm assuming TA will continue after Donny goes. However, I hope Production just ends it. It sucks anyway and ending it would piss off Frankie/Derrick, which is great.

I like Donny, but I don't know if I want him to stay. If he stays he has no friends and it will be like the week Zach was evicted its hard to see Donny so depressed. At least with Nicole she has Victoria and Cody who treat her well on a personal level.

I agree. It's not fun to watch Donny be targeted week after week. And he gave us such amazing shade this week, I'm ready to let him go. I feel Nicole has a better shot in the game anyway.

I agree I think whoever out of Nicole/Donny has a shot at least final 5 depending on competitions win. You can really see the fractions with Cody and Frankie/Caleb.

These fractions don't matter at all unless Derrick decides to do something with them. Which, he should, so he probably will. But Cody, Caleb, and Frankie's thoughts mean nothing because Derrick makes all the decisions.

I wonder if we'll get a negative edit for Frankie from now on?

Probably. It feels like a trade off. Like, 'Well, we have to give Derrick a good edit because he is obviously winning and we need a likable winner, so we'll give you a real Frankie edit to appease you.'

I really hope all the no votes have an effect, but what if Ariana asks her fanbase to vote yes? 

I am pretty confident that the winner of this vote is going to be 'no.' However, I'm not sure if it really matters what wins. Production will do what they want. But I figure since they gave Frankie such a bad edit, they're fine with the 'no' vote.

So, tonight, one of TA is supposed to bring up Apple Pie and then Julie will let them know via code if they got it or not? What is Julie gonna say if it's 'yes' or if it's 'no?'

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I agree that Donny should go tonight.  The man has been tortured enough by these losers.

He can have a nice vacation in the JH.  Plus, I agree Nicole has a better chance to move forward.

It's going to be interesting to see how the dynamic changes once their common "enemy" is gone.  His exit is not going to make it all rainbows and puppies like they seem to think.  We might finally get some fireworks.

Voting closes in a little over 3 hours.

• Love 2

I haven't voted on anything this season yet, until last night and today. 40 votes in for NO! I hope to see Frankie's crushed face on live TV!!

I want Nicole to put up Cody/Derrick if she wins HOH. But part of me doesn't cuz I also want Frankie and Christine out. Maybe she puts F/C up and her backdoor option is Derrick or Cody that's too risky though. I guess we will see if she wins.

I still think Cody should of backdoored Frankie I think if he pulled Nicole off he would of had at least Christine/Nicole and then could of tried to swing Caleb. They could of done it. Oh Cody.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

8 emails here, 160 no's from me. 

Derrick keeps stroking his chin curtain because it's itchy and bothers him. He mentioned a few days ago that he wanted to shave it and Victoria said no.

I agree that Ariana's distancing herself, neither she or her mom have mentioned Frankie lately, they're all about Miley Cyrus right now. 

• Love 6

ETA (sort of):  I had another Survivor-esque idea.  Suppose one of the perks (?) of the HOH was that he/she was required to select only half of the house to compete in food comps.  Of course he/she would probably favor friends/allies. But wouldn't that stir the pot with the anticipated lobbying and subsequent resentments.

IMO things like that would be so much more compelling than this season's double HOHs or inane BOB comps.

ETA:  OMG, Christine looks like a man in the clip above.  And that sick little smile she gives when Cody spots her. Damn, she's one unnerving woman.

Edited by Skycatcher