Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I'm sure he will. But it won't matter unless Donny wins POV. 

"Derrick and Cody sure made us look stupid."

"Yeah, I'm so angry at them."

"Hey, I know, let's not nominate either of them!"

"Yeah, that'll show 'em!"

MORONS (well, moron, really, as I imagine Christine is just bullshitting Nicole. Christine is still stupid, but at least I think she's being willfully stupid. Nicole is just obliviously stupid). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

Ugh. Nicole just got motherflippin' PLAYED. 

I mean, good for Christine, but damn, Nicole, how dumb are you (wait, wait, don't answer that)?

Zach/Donny for Christine and Victoria/Caleb for Nicole. Zach throws it, Donny gets voted out.

However, at least there's the chance that Donny can win POV and screw things up, but that's a slight chance.

Stupid, stupid dual HOH twist.

Also, HOW IN THE FUCK HAS CODY AND DERRICK STILL NOT GONE UP?!?!!?

EDITED TO ADD: Let's stress more just how moronic Nicole is. "I'm not going to waste my HoH on Victoria." And then PLANS TO NOMINATE VICTORIA!!!

Oh. My. God. Are you freakin' kidding me? THAT'S what they decided?! Nominating Derrick and Cody would be a great pick because you could excuse it by saying "Well, you guys have NEVER been nominated so I thought that would be fair." Just like the lame reasoning earlier in the season, "Well you were nominated before so if I nominate you again that's less blood on my hands."

I just can't with these ladies anymore.

Christine is having second thoughts about nominating Donny.

She had some doubts but then confirmed that that was what she was going to do. Honestly, it's not even a particularly bad thing for her. It's not GOOD for her, but it's not particularly bad for her either. Best case scenario he wins POV and takes himself off and she puts Frankie up against Zach and then whoever Derrick wants out, goes out. Worst case scenario, she removes the one guy here she categorically knows WAS after her at some point in the game. I hate it because it sucks for me as a viewer and I think longterm it is a bad move for her, as well, but short term, I get it. It's Nicole who's just completely moronic. 

She had some doubts but then confirmed that that was what she was going to do. Honestly, it's not even a particularly bad thing for her. It's not GOOD for her, but it's not particularly bad for her either. Best case scenario he wins POV and takes himself off and she puts Frankie up against Zach and then whoever Derrick wants out, goes out. Worst case scenario, she removes the one guy here she categorically knows WAS after her at some point in the game. I hate it because it sucks for me as a viewer and I think longterm it is a bad move for her, as well, but short term, I get it. It's Nicole who's just completely moronic.

Is Donny really after her?  Cody pretty much has said he's done with Christine if he makes it to next week. I don't think putting up Donny is a great move for Christine. The guys besides Frankie seem to be done with her. I know she does not like Donny.

Just based on what Christine knows, Donny is the only HG who has specifically suggested for her to go (and Nicole, who is pretty reliable about this stuff, confirmed it to her). Obviously she is now way down on his list, but she doesn't know that. And she's obviously enthralled by Cody, so no way she makes a move on Cody herself. She might be hoping Nicole's team loses so that NICOLE can make the move on Cody FOR her, but I don't see Christine making a move on Cody. She'll give lip service to him being a BD candidate, but it'll never happen. 

EDITED TO ADD: Well, while I don't expect this plan to last any further than Derrick explaining to him how dumb it is, Caleb has given me the slightest slimmer of hope by announcing that if he is nominated alongside Victoria (which he will be) he will throw the BotB, since she will clearly go home, according to him. Again, Derrick will quickly explain to him the folly of that plan, but just give me this small glimmer of hope for a moment, people!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Just based on what Christine knows, Donny is the only HG who has specifically suggested for her to go (and Nicole, who is pretty reliable about this stuff, confirmed it to her). Obviously she is now way down on his list, but she doesn't know that. And she's obviously enthralled by Cody, so no way she makes a move on Cody herself. She might be hoping Nicole's team loses so that NICOLE can make the move on Cody FOR her, but I don't see Christine making a move on Cody. She'll give lip service to him being a BD candidate, but it'll never happen.

This really makes me miss the days in Big Brother 4 when Erika, Jun, and Allison joined up to get out Jee and well failed to get out Robert.

Edited by choclatechip45

Just based on what Christine knows, Donny is the only HG who has specifically suggested for her to go (and Nicole, who is pretty reliable about this stuff, confirmed it to her).

Ok, so Donny's said he'd like Christine to go. So what?

Donny's my boy, but at this point in the game, his impact is negligible.

Jocasta is gone.

Hayden is gone.

Donny represents an alliance of one.

Christine targeting him simply guarantees one more vote in Jury she won't get.

• Love 2

Ok, so Donny's said he'd like Christine to go. So what?

Donny's my boy, but at this point in the game, his impact is negligible.

Jocasta is gone.

Hayden is gone.

Donny represents an alliance of one.

Christine targeting him simply guarantees one more vote in Jury she won't get.

Oh, like I said, I think it's a dumb decision. Just saying she at least has SOME sort of logic behind her move "If he gets HoH, he'll nominate me" (he wouldn't, but she doesn't know that). Nicole has no logic behind nominating Victoria, unless her plan is for Donny and Zach to lose, which would at least guarantee that a guy would be eliminated? Hmmm...no, no way she is capable of something that complex.

EDITED TO ADD: Christine is now considering nominating Derrick/Donny. Derrick will still try to throw it, but that'd still be awesome if only to see Derrick have to be on the block. In fact, now I wonder if Derrick would be quite as willing to throw a comp if it meant he remains on the block and not one of his pawns? He certainly does seem to be one of those "what's good for the goose is not good for the gander" types. Do it, Christine, do it!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

To be honest I think America does likes the underdog or being a competition beast  which is why Janelle, Jordan and Jeff are so popular. And Frank fit both of those categories plus he was the son of a famous wrestler. I remember reading somewhere he was rejected from BB 11, 12 and 13 because the producers didn't like him. The people online and the general viewers have such different opinions its really hard to know. I feel like if there was rigging a house guest would have sued or went around telling everyone.  The only time I really ever suspected rigging was that HOH in All-Stars Erika won which was taken away from her and Janelle won when they re-did it.

With their talk about America's Favorite and our recent talk about rigging, what does everyone think about Frank in BB 14? Do you think the audience legitimately liked him third best after Dan and Ian? 

I'm astounded by everyone's ability to remember who these people are years after the fact, because I basically forget most of them after a couple of months. However, I do believe I liked Frank (despite how much he looked like carrot top, who disturbs me to no end) if only for the fact that I felt bad that he was Boogie's puppet and also because I HATED Dan. Of course, I only watched the show and not BBAD or the feeds. Maybe he just got a good edit.

• Love 2

I'm astounded by everyone's ability to remember who these people are years after the fact, because I basically forget most of them after a couple of months. However, I do believe I liked Frank (despite how much he looked like carrot top, who disturbs me to no end) if only for the fact that I felt bad that he was Boogie's puppet and also because I HATED Dan. Of course, I only watched the show and not BBAD or the feeds. Maybe he just got a good edit.

From what I remember of Frank, I thought he was horrible, and I could hardly stand to watch him. 

• Love 6

Zach appears to be spilling everything to Nicole right now. This could get interesting!

In a NORMAL HoH week, yes. Now? It's definitely entertaining, but how can it really change much of her game? She's not the one nominating Zach, ya know? So what can she even do for him? I guess perhaps push Christine to put up Derrick instead of Zach?

This, though, pretty much reiterates why it was better for Derrick to just get rid of Zach when it would have made no waves. 

EDITED TO ADD: But, of course, the whole thing ends with Zach reiterating that he still trusts Derrick and Cody! What kind of magical spell does Derrick have over these nimrods?!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

From what I remember of Frank, I thought he was horrible, and I could hardly stand to watch him. 

I wish I could remember for sure. If someone is clearly dominating the game, I tend to root for whoever is willing to take that person out lol.

Zach appears to be spilling everything to Nicole right now. This could get interesting!

Ooh, thanks for the heads up. Don't wanna waste any more time on Cody's farts. Nicole said Christine wants to be the Britney of her own Brigade. Umm, does she not remember what happened to Britney?

• Love 1

Gotta give it up to Frankie a bit. He just nailed Christine's current picks (Zach and Donny). Make him wrong, Christine! Put up Derrick! Since I'm sure nothing good is going to come out of this week, we might as well get to see Derrick sweat a little bit while on the block as a pawn!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Gotta give it up to Frankie a bit. He just nailed Christine's current picks (Zach and Donny). Make him wrong, Christine! Put up Derrick! Since I'm sure nothing good is going to come out of this week, we might as well get to see Derrick sweat a little bit while on the block as a pawn!

I think Frankie can actually be pretty perceptive sometimes. I'd much rather have him stay, because I know Derrick is on his radar and that's more than I can say for anyone else in the house. I just don't think he has any idea on how to get him out.

• Love 4

So, Nicole has gone to Frankie, Zach, and Derrick, and in her whiny voice complains she doesn't know who to trust.  Dearie, at this point, stop trying to find someone to trust and have a friend in the house.  Play the game to win the money.

• Love 4

So freaking angry right now. Zach and Nicole gave the best 20 minutes of feeds today comparing notes and not 30 minutes later, he blows his whole game up. Zach, you are making it incredibly difficult to root for you. He's good feeds fodder but the worst game player, seriously.

It could've been such a Janelle/Erika moment too :(

• Love 1

So freaking angry right now. Zach and Nicole gave the best 20 minutes of feeds today comparing notes and not 30 minutes later, he blows his whole game up. Zach, you are making it incredibly difficult to root for you. He's good feeds fodder but the worst game player, seriously.

I can't believe he did that. It really shows just how erratic he is, and that he can't be trusted with any information. Now that I know about his medication issue it all makes sense. I actually feel really bad for him, he's all over the place.

• Love 1

So pissed at him. Just keep your freaking mouth shut. Ahhhhhhh

Zach is acting like a scorned lover. He is not being rational at all and is killing himself in his anger at Frankie. This is like a soap opera. No one sees Derrick behind the scenes pulling the strings and they all run around like lunatics taking shots at each other while he remains unscathed. Some communication between every one would have fixed a lot of the drama. At least no one can say things are boring now.

ETA: The things about Zach is he really is erratic and the only person who had any chance of talking Zach down from chaos was Frankie. Now we see what an off the rails Zach is really like. He needs his medication.

ETA: Christine just threw Frankie under the bus to Derrick. It's going to be interesting because will Derrick forget the Team America challenge and vote out Frankie? I think Frankie's ship has finally sunk and he's getting a trip to jury.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Looks like another week will go by and Derrick will not be on the block -- again.

The rumors from Jokers are that Victoria/Caleb and Donny/Zach are going up.

I'm getting tired of Caleb stating that he will be gunning for anyone that puts him on the block -- he just put up Nicole in the DE, but in his mind but she's not allowed to the turn the favor (similar to how he talked about Donny when Donny explicitly stated that he put up Caleb because Caleb put him up first).

I have to say Derrick is not afraid to play super dirty. He has turned the entire house against Frankie. Zach has taken it to a whole new level with his hatred and it seems so personal. Whether you like or dislike Frankie's game, it is just a game and lying and backstabbing is part of BB. None of these peoples hands are clean and they get mad at people for doing the same things as them week after week. Derrick and Cody are unscathed even though they betrayed Hayden/Nicole. Derrick has all these people under his thumb and no one will see or do anything about it, might as well just hand him the check and not waste our time. I think I'm out for the season.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3

Not for nothing, but if there is, in fact, open warfare between Derrick and Frankie this week, I think that that does exclude this season from being considered a Brigade season. Besides the moronic nature of their fellow houseguests, the Brigade were marked by surprising loyalty within the main alliance, even as they began to get eliminated (by necessity) towards the end of the game. 

Therefore, while I dislike the guy, if Derrick has to go to war with Frankie and still ends up winning, I don't think it will count as a Brigade scenario. 

• Love 1

Not really sure what you mean by this? What would he have to explain....a friendship? He's never been inappropriate with her.

I disagree. Derrick is super creepy with Victoria. I shudder when he touches her.

I believe her plan is to win $50,000, which isn't a bad plan, honestly. 

And for someone like Victoria it's really the best to hope for, so I don't have a problem with her playing for second. I just wish she wasn't so close to fucking Derrick! But, hey, he's totally gonna win and make the decision on who gets second, so it makes sense.

I am so down for this. I was suggesting it earlier. Whoever REALLY controls Victoria will control the game lol. I can't believe it all comes down to Victoria. I do believe Frankie can sway her.

I think Victoria is solidly and forever with Derrick. Victoria hasn't believed in Frankie since her nominated her week 1 really and by the second time she was done with him

The biggest problem is Nicole does not trust Victoria because she voted Hayden out when Hayden had her back 100%.

Did Nicole want Victoria to vote her out instead? I mean, what a dumbass, Nicole. Also, Hayden didn't have Victoria's back at all really, certainly not 100%.

Ugh, why can't these idiots see that Derrick is running the game? This season would've been fun if Derrick had never been in it. These people are all so stupid and they have no sense of loyalty and lie like they breathe, but Derrick always rounds backs up his minions and they all just shut up and do his bidding. Sigh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Apparently Tim (Christine's husband) wrote a very long letter for her for HOH that got into her and Cody, but Production gave her the old letter he wrote instead. Why do they want to take away every possibility of drama? I mean it's a TV show dammit! This makes no sense.

So apparently Caleb is gonna throw BOB but just sitting down so they can evict Frankie. LOL. This week will be pretty fun. I mean, it'll most likely just end in Donny getting evicted, but it will be fun up until that.

They just got their wake-up call even though they basically all went to sleep like 3 hours ago, except Caleb who has been awake all night.

• Love 1

I thought maybe Zach would be like huh wait a second when Nicole was telling him all this stuff and start to piece things together. Maybe he needs to sleep on the information and then it will click tomorrow that EVERYONE in his Alliance wanted him out.

He said that he is getting all this info and doesn't know what to believe and he then goes and tells Derrick and Cody everything. Sometimes I think he needs to get one of those punishments like Judd last season where he is put into a room for 24 hours maybe it'll give him some clarity. Haha

• Love 1

At least it look likes no woman will be nominated this week. Although that's mostly just because 2 of the 3 won HOH otherwise they'd all be nommed LOL.

Caleb and Donny are talking right now. Caleb is telling Donny the plan for him/Frankie to be nommed by Nicole so he can throw the comp and Frankie gets evicted. Donny is like "I'm working with you for as long as we can," to Caleb.

I mean, even if he isn't, he's gonna say he is because everyone has decided Frankie is the target. TA makes it hard to figure out if Derrick would really go after Frankie, or even Donny, because we don't know what would happen if TA loses a member. Derrick probably does know though. I imagine if by Monday after POV ceremony the noms are Frankie/Caleb though, Derrick will try to get Caleb evicted so he gets the TA money and still has a house target around in Frankie. Also, that's what DR would push for anyway.

ETA: Caleb is SO into this throwing BOB thing. He thinks he's gonna have America laughing their asses off and he'll be America's Fave. We will laugh Caleb, but we're laughing at you!

• Love 1

So the noms are likely to be Caleb/Frankie or Donny/Frankie? Or Donny/Caleb? If Donny and Frankie are both on the block after Veto, TA is screwed anyway. I'm so confused. Why do I care, anyway?

Caleb said he's going to sit down during the BoTB comp and tell Frankie "this is for Amber."

Would Derrick (and TA) even get credit for that mission if Caleb actually did get voted out? Caleb volunteered. There was no convincing necessary. It won't happen anyway. If Frankie wins POV Derrick would convince Nicole to put up Christine and she would go home.

I think we should all prepare ourselves for BOB being individual, Frankie winning it, and Donny ending up going home, because I mean that's how the season is going. But I'm trying to stay positive!

Even if the final noms are Frankie/Caleb, Caleb will probably go. Which is fine by me really. I don't care who goes anymore. The only thing I'm rooting for now is Derrick's eviction.

ETA: 

Would Derrick (and TA) even get credit for that mission if Caleb actually did get voted out? Caleb volunteered. There was no convincing necessary.

Well, they gave them credit for nomming Amber as a physical threat even though Derrick put physical threat in quotes in the DR, so probably.

If Frankie would get money for the TA mission even if Caleb volunteered, then I'm sure the rules will be stretched, just like they were stretched to allow Amber to count as a "physical threat." This show is toast unless Grodner leaves. She's ruined what should be cheesy escapist summer entertainment. But, if last season didn't get rid of her, nothing will.

• Love 3

This gif of Ariana in the audience last night is hilarious. She looks like she wants to crawl into a hole.

tumblr_n9zabotgcP1teego9o3_500.gif

ETA: Christine said to Nicole, "Derrick is a very confusing person." She then went on to tell her that he bawled when she talked to him last night. Don't get my hopes up that you're gonna figure Derrick out, dammit, because I know none of you idiots will!

• Love 3

Even if the DR doesn't prevent Frankie leaving this week you know damn well he will be the player coming back. For that reason I would much rather see Christine leave.