Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: New Wife, New Life

• Start Topic

With the thrill of the honeymoon over, five pairs of newlyweds return to Washington, D.C., to begin living together; the pressure of moving in proves to be too much for two couples, while others enjoy discovering new surprises about their new spouse.

• Love 1

If Mindy is looking for any sympathy by moving in alone, she isn't getting any from me.

Also, I'm waiting for Brandon to explain why he hasn't moved in with Taylor.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh, so Zack decided he wouldn’t move in with Mindy?  That would be it for me.  Kick him to the curb.  Stop lowering yourself.  Where is Brandon?  Having a few drinks?  What the hell?

More than drinking I get the feeling it's drug seeking.  His wife pointed out he escapes "production".  It could just be excessive binge drinking.  I'm only 10-15 minutes into the episode.  Wow Zack!  You should have been prepared to try for a few days.  With this behavior it's clear you can be a pain......

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Zach observations:

• I LOVE his doggies!!
  • His egg breakfast was outrageously boring
  • he uses the same detergent brand as us on the kitchen sink...it’s a great cruelty free brand
Edited by ShowFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, ShowFan said:

When Mindy is talking with her friend Mallory and eating a giant pasta bowl, there is a blurred photo on the table. Looks like 2 people on it. I wonder who they are and why it’s blurred

Probably blurred because the people in the photo didn’t sign a release consenting to be on TV.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Oh FFS I wish Zach would just say he doesn't have it for her & he's done.

He said the first part, but not the second.  He doesn't want to look like an ass on tv.

Pastor Cal annoys the hell out of me looking all confused when Zach is trying to tell him there's no chemistry.  I'm sure the "Pastor" has met some women in his life that he just wasn't attracted to.  

• Love 17

Pastor Cal looks like he is going through it trying to process Zach's nonsense.

Obviously, everyone involved should just call it a day with these two. Love can grow but it shouldn't be this hard and awkward.

• Love 22

Wow! Pastor Cal was almost pleading with his eyes that they would go their separate ways because he knows Zack was full of shit and wanted to spare Mindy. I can’t believe she keeps demeaning herself by trying to make things work with someone who has zero interest in her on even basic level. Stupid woman. This is what got her there in the first place. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
45 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Didn’t these girls go to college?  All the guys never put sheets or pillow cases on the beds.  Sometimes not even a blanket.  Why are they so surprised?

Went to college and saw plenty of guys’ dorms...never once without sheets or pillow cases. Now I’m asking myself if I really had the full college experience?

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

Zack is too stuck on himself to give it chance. Why did he even go through with the wedding if he wasn't going to even try. Attraction can grow but he's looking for something he'll never find. I get Mindy is trying but he is not worth the time and effort.  He'll destroy her self esteem before the show is over. She deserves soo much better. I can just tell she is a good person. 

• Love 21

Here is the sad part: Meka’s got nothing on me! I’d be kicking her ass for not being tidy enough. Meka, the clothes in your drawers were not Marie Kondo’ed at all! Lots to be desired, sister. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1