Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

OnceSane

S04.E02: Mice Will Play

Recommended Posts

Quote

With house parents Kyle and Amanda away at a family wedding, the kids are ready to run wild. Lindsay’s bestie Danielle joins the party, but before they can turn up, Lindsay needs to tell Danielle about hooking up with Carl. Meanwhile, hot new roomie Luke pulls out all the stops to court Hannah even though she’s looking for a commitment from another guy, forcing her to make a difficult decision.

Airs February 12, 2020.

Share this post


Link to post

Hannah and Paige both being snotty tonight.   I don’t think Jules was “copying” Paige with the similar white ruffled top.  

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

7 hours ago, b2H said:

Amanda is checked out of the engagement and the relationship.  No question.

Agree, Don't forget that she's still a senior designer at L'Occitane en Provence. The drink brand is Kyle's baby, maybe he should pony up and hire a creative director rather than expecting Amenda to do it on top of her other job. 

As for the wedding planning. It's obvious she got cold feet after moving in together. By all means, keep pressuring her, I'm sure that will work.

Surprised that I don't hate the thought of Carl & Lindsey as much as I thought I would. They really do seem a little smitten,  Also digging the new guy a lot.  He's interesting.

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

Lindsey is terrible in group dinner scenes. She's forever "can dish it out but can't take it". She would look so much younger if she had darker blonde hair and skipped the shiny red lip gloss. I can't stand Hannah. There is literally nothing attractive about her. She looks like a teenage girl that never left tennis camp in 7th grade. Get a haircut, wear some decent clothes or get some sense of style. Have the other girls help you. The gym shorts and tank suits are just not cute. Carl also needs to get decent clothes. He's tall but he has kind of a wonky shape and the all the supertight skinnies he wears just emphasize his awkwardness. Ugh.

  • Love 11
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

He's tall but he has kind of a wonky shape and the all the supertight skinnies he wears just emphasize his awkwardness. Ugh.

Those short are called "nutters" and they make him look like a tool, which he is.

I can't stand Hannah either.

 

  • Love 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Those short are called "nutters" and they make him look like a tool, which he is.

I can't stand Hannah either.

 

I didn't know that term 😲 Hereby shooketh.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Carl also needs to get decent clothes. He's tall but he has kind of a wonky shape and the all the supertight skinnies he wears just emphasize his awkwardness. Ugh.

He loves the tight white pants and they are not right for his big thighs.

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had to laugh at Paige’s little breakdown about being 26 and not sure if she is ready for a big commitment but having a 36 year old boyfriend who is. The word she left out there in front of boyfriend is “rich.” Girlfriend clearly does not really want to settle down just yet but doesn’t want to miss her opportunity to snag a rich guy who showers her with expensive gifts two months in. 🤣

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Thumper said:

don’t think Jules was “copying” Paige with the similar white ruffled top.  

I wasn’t sure but than she kept telling Paige that she was obsessed with her and she wanted to be her new best friend etc. and I got the same vibe that Paige did.

Lord this show is boring. 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

I had to laugh at Paige’s little breakdown about being 26 and not sure if she is ready for a big commitment but having a 36 year old boyfriend who is. The word she left out there in front of boyfriend is “rich.” Girlfriend clearly does not really want to settle down just yet but doesn’t want to miss her opportunity to snag a rich guy who showers her with expensive gifts two months in.

Plus they have only been dating for 3 mos so what's with all the tears? Is he really that hot to get married right away? I think she's exaggerating. 

Lindsey and Carl gross me out. Fingerbanging!! Is that really a thing with people in their late 30's? And then run tell everybody?  Seriously? Can not stand these immature twits. Not to mention I think it's all for fake storyline, anyway.  

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

Oh god, Kyle and Amanda. I will probably say this every episode, but BREAK UP! Please, they are the worst couple. In this particular argument neither is exactly right or wrong but have totally different temperaments and priorities and are not willing to meet each other half way. It makes perfect sense that they met during summer. They’re basically a summer romance that kept going for no reason. I buy that they have fun vacationing together, but they hate dealing with actual life together.  I sort of like each of them individually but hate them together.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, Mr. Miner said:

Those short are called "nutters" and they make him look like a tool, which he is.

 

Wasn't Kyle investing in some company which made shorts like them?  He was talking about how you don't have to put on underwear and you can go 'freeballing'.

 

Everett must be spewing about Lindsay getting to third base with Carl.

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Does Amanda have any ownership interest in Loverboy? I've just seen him listed as founder and her as creative & branding. If they don't both have ownership, snarts is right, he needs to hire a creative director and not expect Amanda to do work for him in addition to her regular job.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry,  but Luke lost me with the "it was -40 and we didn't have heat in our house".  So now I just think everything he says is a lie.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, SarahC said:

Sorry,  but Luke lost me with the "it was -40 and we didn't have heat in our house".  So now I just think everything he says is a lie.

Isn't he from Minnesota?  That could be true, as it does get cold up there.  Not sure about -40.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Isn't he from Minnesota?  That could be true, as it does get cold up there.  Not sure about -40.

I'm sure it does get that cold with the windchill. I'm from Ohio and I know how cold my garage is when it's in the teens. I can't imagine living in a home with no heat and it's -40.  Not to mention, all the pipes would likely freeze with no heat.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, bichonblitz said:

Lindsey and Carl gross me out. Fingerbanging!! Is that really a thing with people in their late 30's? And then run tell everybody?  Seriously? Can not stand these immature twits. Not to mention I think it's all for fake storyline, anyway.  

I was just coming on here to say that I believe Lindsey and Carl are doing this for storyline only.  They have zero chemistry.  She kissed some guy she just met (last season) with more passion than she kisses Carl.    FAKE!!!!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SarahC said:

I'm sure it does get that cold with the windchill. I'm from Ohio and I know how cold my garage is when it's in the teens. I can't imagine living in a home with no heat and it's -40.  Not to mention, all the pipes would likely freeze with no heat.

This is true about the pipes.. unless they keep the faucets dripping.  Not sure why I am reasoning this out, I think I really like Luke and I bet he did have the heat turned off, but maybe not when it was -40.

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, DFWGina said:

I was just coming on here to say that I believe Lindsey and Carl are doing this for storyline only.  They have zero chemistry.  She kissed some guy she just met (last season) with more passion than she kisses Carl.    FAKE!!!!

Hahaha!  Also, if Lindsey is all about the end-game of getting married, why tf is she wasting her time with Carl?  Unless she's planning to MARRY him, go out with someone else.

 

Every time I hear about the finger banging, I roll my eyes.  How many times does that need to be mentioned?  It's actually getting boring.  Is this what constitutes as dirty talk these days?  Or is Lindsey trying to pull off the "look at me everybody, I am sooooo sexually open and cool!!!" thing again?

 

That conversation between Amanda and Kyle in their apartment was like hearing a man and a woman argue in reverse.  It was almost amusing.  Initially, it was Amanda who was all about the relationship and being able to live together and possibly getting married, but now it's the opposite.  It was Kyle complaining about Amanda not being into wedding planning and not cleaning up and doing her part for the business.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, DFWGina said:

I was just coming on here to say that I believe Lindsey and Carl are doing this for storyline only.  They have zero chemistry.  She kissed some guy she just met (last season) with more passion than she kisses Carl.    FAKE!!!!

I heard Brian Moylan talking on a podcast about spotting them in the Hamptons last summer, with no cameras around. Apparently they were all over each other, so maybe it's not fake?? (Brian Moylan writes HILARIOUS recaps of Summer House and Vanderpump at Vulture, for anyone who's interested.)

  • Love 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size