Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor Fantasy Game

Message added by Whimsy

This game is just for fun for the unspoiled only. Posters who actively post in the Spoilers thread can’t participate as it would be unfair. We’ll be monitoring for posters who are active in the spoilers thread and removing posts and entries. Sorry. I just don’t know how else to keep this light and fun. 

• Start Topic

I thought this season would be the perfect one to do one of these games.

Basically, you pick a team of 4 people and then you receive/lose points throughout the season based on what your team members do in the game.

Here's the points breakdown:

Tribe wins reward challenge +1 point 
Tribe wins immunity challenge +2 points 
Individual reward challenge +2 points 
Individual immunity challenge +3 points
Find/Gifted Advantage  +3 points
Find hidden immunity idol +5 points
Successfully play hidden immunity idol +10 points 
Incorrectly play hidden immunity idol -3 points
Voted out with hidden immunity idol -5 points
Go to tribal council and don't get voted out +1 point
Make jury +2 points
Make final TC +5 points
Sole Survivor +15 points
Survivor Hashtag +1 point
Say Episode Title +1 point
Require Medical Attention -1 points
Require Medical Evacuation -2 points
Quit -10

I may add some after the premiere if there are any twists.

All you have to do to play is pick your team through this google form before the premiere.

• Love 2

Done. I chose Kim, Denise, Yul, and Jeremy. I really wanted to choose Sandra (and looking again at what gets points, it may have been a strategic error not to), but I strongly suspect all her future Survivor attempts are doomed to failure.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

With the return of Edge of Extinction, I am adding a bonus question worth 10 points! Please fill out this form with your pick by tomorrow morning.

The spreadsheet and points tally after the first ep will be posted tomorrow.

Do we know if EoE is running the same as last time and that only one person will come back?  I assumed it is and answered based on that, thinking that the return won't happen until late in the season.

Edited by fishcakes
13 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Do we know if EoE is running the same as last time and that only one person will come back?  I assumed it is and answered based on that, thinking that the return won't happen until late in the season.

Two people came back last time: Rick (Devins) the first time and Chris (Underwood) the second time.

That said, I figure they'll make this last a good long time. Maybe our answer can be used for multiple EoE returns, if those occur? One answer, points if that person returns either time. Hey, maybe double points if the same person returns both times! 😳😂

Have I ever mentioned that I really dislike EoE?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, simplyme said:

Two people came back last time: Rick (Devins) the first time and Chris (Underwood) the second time.

Ah, thank you. I had a vague memory that someone else came back, but I couldn't remember who or the details.

5 hours ago, simplyme said:

Maybe our answer can be used for multiple EoE returns, if those occur? One answer, points if that person returns either time. Hey, maybe double points if the same person returns both times! 😳😂

This exactly. You'll get the 10 bonus points if the person you pick returns either time. No double points though!

I've decided to give Sandra 5 points for the HII as opposed to the 3 she'd get for being gifted an advantage. Basically I'm not going to be rewarding points for the fire token stuff because it's too much and makes little sense imo so I hope everyone is OK with that lol.

33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've decided to give Sandra 5 points for the HII as opposed to the 3 she'd get for being gifted an advantage. Basically I'm not going to be rewarding points for the fire token stuff because it's too much and makes little sense imo so I hope everyone is OK with that lol.

Ha, I don't even fully understand this game, so you can just do whatever and I won't even notice.

22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sorry, I goofed on the google form for the EoE pick so you guys can just PM your choice. I did get your's @Hera.

I PMed you, but just to announce it: Boston Rob. Because that is one determined motherfucker.

• Love 1

@peachmangosteen Lol, ok, I must've missed that, but thanks.  I just thought it would have been super funny if Michele was the only one nobody picked, because she's already mentioned her controversial win and how under the radar she is.  (This coming from someone who likes her and wants her to do well this season!)

• Love 1

I wasn't surprised by no one picking Danni or Michele since they were quieter players in their first seasons and so not ones you'd expect to rack up the points, but I am surprised no one picked Tony or Ben if only because they tend to find idols and be big characters that would likely get points.

• Love 1

Urgh. It took me a bit to remember who is what color now. All three of my non-EoE players switched colors. *shakes a fist in the air* 

Thank you for reminding me that I need to redo this now because I forgot there was a tribe swap lol.

@peachmangosteen Hera is missing from that last scorecard. It looks like she got chopped off with the header.

Sigh. The best half of my team is gone. And I'm stuck with Wendell, who I used to like, but who I now believe would benefit from being dick-punched.

Edited by fishcakes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Sigh. The best half of my team is gone. And I'm stuck with Wendell, who I used to like, but who I now believe would benefit from being dick-punched.

You do have Denise though, who seems like she might make it far.

• Love 1

I've decided to give an opportunity to earn 5 bonus points ahead of tonight's ep! This is sorta preview related, so if you don't want to be spoiled at all then you will not be able to participate. Sorry!

Spoiler

So, the merge will be happening tonight. Fill out this google form to pick your choice for the merge boot!

@fishcakes gets 5 bonus points for picking Wendell as the merge boot! No one chose Tyson as an EoE returnee so no bonus points on that front yet.

Episode 8 :
"This is Where the Battle Begins" - Ben
Made Jury - Natalie, Amber, Danni, Ethan Rob, Parvati, Yul +2
Individual immunity - Denise, Jeremy +3
Jury - Wendell +2 (Everyone else +1 for surviving TC)

survivor fantasy.jpg

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

@fishcakes gets 5 bonus points for picking Wendell as the merge boot!

I am more excited about this than is warranted, especially since he was on my team. Heh. Now I'm down to just Denise, and the way everyone was talking about her last night, I think I'm going to be out of the running pretty soon.

• Love 1

How are the jury points being awarded? I assume just 2 points once for actually making the jury rather than 2 points every TC for sitting there on the jury. otherwise they're getting more points than people still in the game. What about the next person who goes back in from EoE? Are those 2 points going to be taken back then and then either re-awarded if they end back up on jury or replaced with finalist points or whatever?

Sorry. I guess I figured position points would be awarded based on final standing and I'm having trouble computing this because I nerded out or something. 

Congrats @fishcakes on picking the Wendell boot! (Sorry he was also on your team.)

• Love 1

I assume just 2 points once for actually making the jury rather than 2 points every TC for sitting there on the jury. 

Correct.

What about the next person who goes back in from EoE? Are those 2 points going to be taken back then and then either re-awarded if they end back up on jury or replaced with finalist points or whatever?

The only way the 2 points would be taken away would be if anyone leaves EoE and that results in them being taken off the jury. But like, if say Yul returns when they do the next challenge then he's still gonna have those +2 points and he won't get them again if he ends up back out of the game.

• Love 1