Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor Fantasy Game

Message added by Whimsy

This game is just for fun for the unspoiled only. Posters who actively post in the Spoilers thread can’t participate as it would be unfair. We’ll be monitoring for posters who are active in the spoilers thread and removing posts and entries. Sorry. I just don’t know how else to keep this light and fun. 

• Start Topic

I think initially I said I wasn't going to count anything having to do with fire tokens but then I think I ended up counting them so I don't know now lol.

Like, in this case, should I give Parvati advantage points for physically grabbing the advantage to sell or should I give them to Danni since she was the one that figured it out? Or should both get it? Michele is definitely getting points for actually having the advantage.

I don't know if anyone really even cares about this but it's something to do so I'll keep doing it for now lol.

Episode 9:
Advantage - Parv/Danni/Michele +3 
Reward - Michele, Sophie, Kim, Sarah, Ben +2
Immunity - Kim +3
Jury - Adam +2
Everyone else +1

survivor fantasy.jpg

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know if anyone really even cares about this but it's something to do so I'll keep doing it for now lol.

Episode 9:
Advantage - Parv/Danni/Michele +3 
Reward - Michele, Sophie, Kim, Sarah, Ben +2
Immunity - Kim +3
Jury - Adam +2
Everyone else +1

survivor fantasy.jpg

I am enjoying, thanks for keeping it going!

• Love 4

@peachmangosteen I'm enjoying it! I still don't get it though. Interesting that the highest scoring players all have Kim and Denise on their teams. Denise looks like she's not long for the main game, and Kim is doing nothing (until she won the last IC, I'd forgotten she was even there).

• Love 4
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Interesting that the highest scoring players all have Kim and Denise on their teams.

Hey, they may not be flashy and they're certainly underedited, but K&D are quietly kicking ass and accumulating fantasy points by finding idols, playing them correctly, and winning individual immunities!

• Love 2
On 4/9/2020 at 10:11 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Like, in this case, should I give Parvati advantage points for physically grabbing the advantage to sell or should I give them to Danni since she was the one that figured it out? Or should both get it? Michele is definitely getting points for actually having the advantage.

As a neutral observer 😄, I’d suggest splitting it between the two of them.

So I have a confession. Usually in the course of reading the Survivor boards, I just use the Next Unread Topic button to navigate, and I glance at either the url or board title to see what it is before reading. If it's the spoiler board, I try to scroll down without reading and move on.

You can see where this is going, right? I messed up. 🤭 I wandered into the spoilers thread and somehow thought I was in the discuss the edit thread as I read several posts... right up til someone mentioned a rumored spoiler.🤦‍♀️

I don't know that it will necessarily affect anything. It was a rumor about who the next few people to go are. I can either just not take part in any suddenly-added bits going forward, or if you want to dq me, I understand.

I am not a morning person. Blargh.

3 hours ago, simplyme said:

I don't know that it will necessarily affect anything. It was a rumor about who the next few people to go are. I can either just not take part in any suddenly-added bits going forward, or if you want to dq me, I understand.

It's up to @peachmangosteen but as for me, I'm fine with you continuing to play since you made your picks before you saw the spoiler thread. If there's an added question later and you make a prediction, then I'll just assume it's not something you might have been spoiled on.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I've talked to @Whimsy and she agreed with me that you can still continue @simplyme since you made your picks before seeing the spoiler.

Whew. Thank you both (and @fishcakes for the unofficial nod). I wanted to be honest that I did that even if I thought it might not matter rather than have it come up later.

Now I'm picturing the Fishcakes avatar cat nodding.

Edited by simplyme
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, should I give Natalie, Sophie, Yul, Parvati, Tyson, and Wendell reward points for that challenge or just not reward any points at all?

I should say yes, since both Yul and Wendell are on my team, but since you haven't been awarding points in the past for people finding advantages or fire tokens on EoE, then it's more fair not to.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I should say yes, since both Yul and Wendell are on my team, but since you haven't been awarding points in the past for people finding advantages or fire tokens on EoE, then it's more fair not to.

I actually have been giving the people who find and sell advantages on EoE points, but in this case they didn't actually get an advantage to sell they just got tokens so I don't know. See, I should've just went with my initial thought to completely disregard EoE!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually have been giving the people who find and sell advantages on EoE points, but in this case they didn't actually get an advantage to sell they just got tokens so I don't know.

Heh. Shows how much I'm paying attention. It was just a few days ago that I realized the "Everyone Else +1" meant everyone else still on Survivor and not everyone else playing the fantasy game who didn't otherwise get any points.

• LOL 2