Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E05: Week 5 - Costa Rica

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

On 1/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, OnceSane said:

stunned when they see the scar on his forehead

I haven’t been watching this season but thought I’d check in on y’all. Seems either pretty boring or annoying af so far from what I’ve read. No one made a Harry Potter reference?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Tammy....No!!!!  I do appreciate Peter telling Crazlie that it's just going to get harder and basically if she can't handle it, she needs to go.  But, he needs to stop running to them with questions. At least he didn't call Tammy out in front of everyone.  oooo, Kelsie and neither Victoria got the rose...and cue McKenna to start having a melt down too.

• Love 4

Kelly looks like such an adult compared to all the other women there.

She is sooo not into this - or are they just editing it that way?  hmmm They are just so uncomfortable around each other - but than she actually seems to act like an adult (except for the bachelor hug - which is the worst looking in bachelor history)

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 16

I hate these new agey dates.   I’d just laugh and wouldn’t be able to take it seriously.   And I wouldn’t be stripping down either, even if I looked like Kelly.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 13

These traditional, cultural, spiritual ceremony dates are always my favorite. Well, the 2:1 someone left alone to die is really my favorite. But this is my Right Reasons type favorite because it’s interesting how the two people on the date read into it and what it means for their relationship. Unfortunately for Peter, Kelley is here for the Wrong Reasons. She has no interest in him—she doesn’t even have any interest in the travel. She sighed over the idea of having to go on this date in the pre-interview.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

She’s calling him out on his BS.  He definitely has focused more on the drama and not on the relationships that might have value.

She should go home herself on principle.  She will get more self-respect.  She will accept the rose, but she should not.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 20

Wrong reasons you doofus! Wrong reasons! Honestly, Kelly is right about everything, and seems way too mature for all of this, but she is clearly not the final girl. She can see how ridiculous all of this is.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 23

Watching Kelley, I wonder--Are they contractually obligated to give The Bachelor Handshake?

Did Kelley just say "cut it in the butt"?

Is that similar to "nip it in the bud"?

Edited by rebel2u
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Kelly acts like she’s above it all, yet here she is. And she got a frickin rose. I liked her until she started acting too cool for school. I have to remind myself she probably has a card table she works at lawyering in her daddy’s office. 
Kelsey looks like she’s 35 but acts 15. What does she do for a living?

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Did Kelley just say "cut it in the butt"?

Why yes, yes she did. She also said she didn't know what a shaman is. No one here is playing with more than five or six brain cells, if that many.

Kelley also looks old enough to be Peter's mother. And that's not a slam on Kelley.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I believe the reason Peter gave Kelley the rose is because he likes a challenge. After all this was the same lady who said in an interview that she wasn't emotionally invested, because he was dating other women, so she might as well just stick around and have some fun.

• Love 4

Peter's thinking:  "The more they fight for time with me, the more they want me!"

Reality:  The more the girls fight for time with him, the longer they get to stay and the more IG followers they get

Edited by rebel2u
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Ha! Peter just happens to have a rose on his person at all times? I know a lot of this is scripted but you’d at least think they’d Be a little smoother in concealing it. 

I’m surprised the red head woman is still there. Have they even said more than two words to each other. I have no sense about her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Peter is in Villa Escondida. Paradise is at Playa Escondida. This probably doesn’t have any special connection, lol.

Oh, Peter! Way to make it harder on Kelsey with the girls by giving her a rose. If you haven’t figured this out by now, this is a flock of middle school mean girls! Now they’re going to see her exactly as they did when you gave Aliyah the rose! Freaking idiot. If I were Kelsey, I would have said to hold it until the rose ceremony and it will be our Rosa Escondido! (I don’t think that translation really works but apparently escondido means secret and I needed to work that in somehow.)

The swarm of mean girls was ready to march in there and demand that Peter rescind his rose. Peter obviously knows a shitstorm is a brewing so he cancels the party.  
Mykenna is now having a “mental breakdown” because apparently this was her only chance to make him realize how fabulous she is. If he feels so little regard for you that he’d otherwise send you home, it’s too late to win him over. Not to mention, the existence of Kelsey is the only thing keeping you from being “#1 unstable crying bachelorette.”

• Love 11

Peter is such a loser, changing his mind based on whoever he talked to last, changing the rules all of the time, and being too much of a coward to talk to the women in person. He is also so deep into this drama that we hardly see any other girl who isn’t crying and talking to Peter about each other.

• Love 14

“I can’t be sent home over this....I gave up my whole life to be here”....omg, if this is true, you have to run fast and run far, straight to a therapist.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7