Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E03: Week 3

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Peter tries to put the drama behind him by focusing on his country line dancing date with Victoria P.; a stunning revelation has Peter struggling with his feelings for a controversial woman.

Airs January 20, 2020.

I can't stand to hear the sniveling, whimpering and sobbing from these children, so I assume my remote MUTE button is going to get a good workout tonight.  

Her oversized, ripped jeans look incredibly stupid.  Aren't those horrible things out of style yet?

And she has WAY too much hair to be real.  Those extensions look so shabby. 

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Oh. My. God. They’re all still crying about champagne! “She called me a champagne stealer!” These girls are about to “snap, crack, and fucking pop.”

ETA: Kelsey doesn’t even like champagne?!? Get the hell out.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I like Victoria B. She seems drama free. So far, anyway. 

Not anymore.  We have the sob story.  Has the show just become really bad, or am I just over the same things every season?  Lol

• Love 10

On Kaitlyn's season, Ben set the contestant bar high with his "What if I'm just not lovable" moaning. 

Now every contestant has to either be 195% egotistical, or compliment-fishing, "I'm not worthy" every second.  Not much middle ground.  

• Love 10

I hate the whiny sob stories. It’s so fake. I had hopes for Victoria P until she started sobbing about her dad dying when she was a child. And how Peter makes her feel worthy of love. My father died when I was young and I didn’t feel unworthy of anything because of it. OMG 

Edited by Kendra143
  • Love 19

We have our first sob story of the season. This one might be the most dramatic one we’ve had in a long time—half a potato with salt and pepper! In and out of shelters! Death and addiction! This story rivals Catherine’s story of a tree falling on her friend. This makes blonde Victoria a contender! Everyone knows the more dramatic your origin story, the more “deserving” you are for love, per Bachelor decree.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

I hope if she wins that she won't feel too bad about how much he talks about wanting to be with someone with the perfect family. The overshare is especially awkward when the Bachelor (both Peter and the show in general) is at the top of the list of people that would make you feel unworthy of love because of something your parents did.

• Love 7

Yeah as filled with melodrama as this is, and how over the never ending sob stories that everyone has to have now I am, with the way the Bachelor verse seems to constantly rhapsodize about how everyone's parents have been together for 70 years and they were love at first sight in kindergarten and I want that love with you, I can see why someone who didnt have that perfect family life might feel insecure. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This one might is the most dramatic one we’ve had in a long time—half a potato with salt and pepper! In and out of shelters! Death and addiction!

Kristina had to eat lipstick in Russia. That will always be the saddest to me.

5 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

I hope if she wins that she won't feel too bad about how much he talks about wanting to be with someone with the perfect family.

I could just see the interest dying in Peter's eyes right then. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lin-ger-ee. Hard g, long e.

You know “Champagne’s” stage name is really Bruiser or something, but the producers are like there’s no more deadly word around here than champagne.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Yeah, their childhood was about 3 weeks ago, Peter.  

Those gigantic fake-gold earrings some of the girls are wearing look like really bad DIY glitter-and-glue projects.  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

At least by having that famewhore Demi on AGAIN, Hannah B. Teeth actually seems more tolerable.

Peter's reactions to each woman so far are exactly the same.  He makes Colton Unusedwood seem exciting.

Good grief, can we make vocal fry a life sentence offense?  Please?

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Oh yeah, sobbing in vocal fry and expressing about the love Peter has shown you is the way to win his heart . Can we say “crazy”. I have to say I wanted peter as the bachelor and he is next to bob guiney the most disingenuous bachelor ever — he kissed every single girl and tells them total crap about how he feels about them. I just cannot believe how awful he is and how awful these girls are. I honestly could not survive it lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
Just now, nlkm9 said:

Lingery? Wut??

But someone must have corrected her, because she said it correctly a short time later.  I guess it's just the editors being shitheads by humiliating her.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I feel kind of bad, but I am still struggling to remember half of these girls. Would they consider name tags?

The chyron wranglers this season suck,  SO often these girls are tagless and that's BAD so early in the season with so many women that look the same.

It would be SO hilarious if 3-4 got up & said "Ain't nobody got time for this shit" and left!  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13

I think Sydney is as fake as Alayah. Why do Bachelors give the rose to the tattletales?? Do they really think those women have the Bachelor’s best interests at heart and are not trying to further their own chances? Be afraid Peter be very afraid at being blindsided. 

• Love 11

Yooooooo. That was fucked up. Peter doesn’t ask Sydney who she’s talking about. Instead he waits and asks her in front of everyone, so she has to say this TO Alysha. The other girls are squirming; no one is saying a thing. Then Peter gets up and walks away, leaving Sydney in the line of fire. alysha goes to cry to Peter and he mutters “Oh my god” because he doesn’t give a damn. But then he goes and gives the rose to Sydney.

Now someone is blindsided. Is this Alysha?!? You know how in old rom coms a girl takes off her glasses and puts on some lipgloss and she suddenly goes from nerd to knock-out? I’ve never seen a real-life example of where such a “makeover” would work, but here we are.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

Oooh, cue the questioning of the whole process thing!  But the lead usually does this a few episodes further in than now.  

Good thing Sydney is there to tell him how to Peter!

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1

I cannot believe he put Sydney in that position. Not only is he a tattletale, he says the same thing 25 different ways to each woman “ oh blah blah you’ve shown me your heart kiss kiss . He is making Chris soules look like a romantic genius 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 16